Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
Okay guys, i was so sad, i even shed tear know that our mc, one of the representatives of shawols and comedian had died. But my first thought wasn't "how did she die?" But "why did they kill her?" In the industry it is very rare to die by your own choice or natural cause. They make sacrifices and they plan it out. Her mom died too and that is very sad. I was reading the news about her and they said they found a suicde note or they believe that it was caused by suicide. How many times are they gonna use that excuse and push everything by suicide? Like people are just believing this? I expected a killing sadly because of halloween and maybe i thought they would but they did. I just hope people may wake up and find this thread. I hope the industry may be exposed and we can bring justice for special people to us such as Su11i and J0nghyun.
This is only my opinion...Shinee channel on vlive was open today...she was a Shawol ..maybe the mother represents the birth ,that's why she died if it is a sacrifice...and the daughter represents Shinee because was part of fandom...so this sacrifice represents "a new birth for Shinee"...Minho will come back next and in few days will be Taemin new album ...this is only an opinion ,a theory..

srojas27

This is only my opinion...Shinee channel on vlive was open today...she was a Shawol ..maybe the mother represents the birth ,that's why she died if it is a sacrifice...and the daughter represents Shinee because was part of fandom...so this sacrifice represents "a new birth for Shinee"...Minho will come back next and in few days will be Taemin new album ...this is only an opinion ,a theory..
I did not even know that they opened a Vlive. The timing very wierd but not odd because ppl may say because m1nho is coming back.Also i heard j1nki was having a comeback as well. I think every group in s.m is getting a new beginning and it is a sinister one.

Vmort

Star
the picture give me nightmares tonight

His page. This looks like satanic for me. Too real to be just imaginable.

queen82

Star

thanks, i wonder who would buy his art prints ? elite people for sure

cdigital379

Established
I watched this video

and what she says about Jonghyun was really interesting

if you didn't watch, she says Jonghyun was sacrificed by Bighit, we all knows that, but the interesting part she says his unclean spirit(not his soul) was transformed to Taehyun from TXT...some in the comment was talking about TXT covering SHINee songs and even Taehyun said he likes SHINee...I have felt there is odd thing between TXT and SHINee but I just didn't know what it is

⊙︿⊙
Yeah, this is very odd, indeed!! There is something seriously "sinister" about all the majority of South Korean ET companies...but BH & SM...make my skin crawl!!! I find it hard to justify why I continue 2 support BTS? ( Since 2018, I cut down following them by 70%...mainly since "Fake Love" came out due 2 the true meaning of the song.

My heart wants to give all these idols some break due 2 them being "forced" 2 do things out of fear n repercussions; but at some point...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!! ⊙︿⊙

Also, why does the screen shot 2 the video look like the concept from Ateez's "Answer" video...???

Anyhoo...I see you changed ur icon...nice!!

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
I didn't really mark it, but for some time now, I thought that Taemin would also be sacrificed.

Otherwise, the veil is a symbol of marriage, just as tattoos are a symbol of wedding rings. And since the black outfit, liable to Satan, and therefore the god of death. In the quarter of winter, linked to the color black, etc. Also wearing a Christmas ball, also going with winter, a lock, and everything behind, I don't know if it's a black sun... Also wears two earrings, earrings, with a black stone. And in the landscape, a mountain range, behind a lake, at sunrise or sunset...
=================================

SHUNA:

I, too still have this very awful feeling about Taemin. I am writing about this in another member's post. The past 7 months I have been experiencing some very powerful strange vibes about Taemin, Super M, BTS...and about Selena, Cardi, Miley, Lady Gaga, Ariana & Bieber!! BUT Taemin is the celebrity...that makes me afraid 4 Shinee n him!!! (ノ_・。) ‘︿’ (ノ_・。)

I just
CANNOT shake this shuddersome feeling that gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. (◡◡✿)

Last edited:

⊙︿⊙
Yeah, this is very odd, indeed!! There is something seriously "sinister" about all the majority of South Korean ET companies...but BH & SM...make my skin crawl!!! I find it hard to justify why I continue 2 support BTS? ( Since 2018, I cut down following them by 70%...mainly since "Fake Love" came out due 2 the true meaning of the song.

My heart wants to give all these idols some break due 2 them being "forced" 2 do things out of fear n repercussions; but at some point...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!! ⊙︿⊙

Also, why does the screen shot 2 the video look like the concept from Ateez's "Answer " video...???

Anyhoo...I see you changed ur icon...nice!!
Welcome back cdigital379 :)

I my self started liking TXT recently but I find it hard to support them because they are under evil company Bighit and BTS(it might not be their fault though)...I believe they are more evil and have done a lots of sacrifices more than other groups and companies(disclaimer my personal opinion)

BTS have song called pied piper, its basically openly mocking their fans lol...I am not sure what Fake love real meaning mean? I never saw the lyrics but have heard some are saying it means their love for Army are fake or something like that, sorry if it isn't that just what I have heard from EX-Army in the comment section

Kittyn

Established
SM's Artificial intelligence virtual group Aespa idea is very creepy. They want to normalize this in the future and idols will have their own AI (started now with BTas sims actually). I will just post here what I've said on choa.

The AI thing is creepy. Before, idols are like geishas where admirers send them expensive gifts and companionship but with no sex, but now, idols are getting nearer in being prostitutes.

hb0805

Established
Hi, all~ :)
There is another 'sacrifice' this year, have you heard the news that 2AM's Seulong hit a pedestrian and he died? On the other hand, that pedestrian was jaywalking and it was raining. It is said that Seulong was NOT drunk at that time and that he gave the first-aid to the victim before the ambulance came. He has allegedly 'settled the matters' with the family of the victim. Here is a link to the outcome of this scandal: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/2am-seulong-indicted-car-accident-charges/

What do you think, was this another sacrifice, and the media is lying about the details? Or it was an accident, indeed?

hb0805

Established

How can this be even called 'art'? Or those pedophilic Instagram pages as well.
Yes, it is 'art' only for the elite, but still... how?! How can they have such a dark soul and no humanity left in them, I just can't understand...
At the very first glance, I felt something very disturbing in my spirit, like I was actually looking at demons. I heard a 'superstition' that it is not good to look at this kind of pictures or even listen to their voices (of possessed people or such), as they have a lot of power over one's spirit/soul... like it's the same with looking in that demon's eyes.
Be careful with things like these, everyone... :(

queen82

Star
Welcome back cdigital379 :)

I my self started liking TXT recently but I find it hard to support them because they are under evil company Bighit and BTS(it might not be their fault though)...I believe they are more evil and have done a lots of sacrifices more than other groups and companies(disclaimer my personal opinion)

BTS have song called pied piper, its basically openly mocking their fans lol...I am not sure what Fake love real meaning mean? I never saw the lyrics but have heard some are saying it means their love for Army are fake or something like that, sorry if it isn't that just what I have heard from EX-Army in the comment section
they only "love" their fans because they made them rich ahahah

queen82

Star
How can this be even called 'art'? Or those pedophilic Instagram pages as well.
Yes, it is 'art' only for the elite, but still... how?! How can they have such a dark soul and no humanity left in them, I just can't understand...
At the very first glance, I felt something very disturbing in my spirit, like I was actually looking at demons. I heard a 'superstition' that it is not good to look at this kind of pictures or even listen to their voices (of possessed people or such), as they have a lot of power over one's spirit/soul... like it's the same with looking in that demon's eyes.
Be careful with things like these, everyone... :(
it's not art infact ..

cdigital379

Established
[/QUOTE]
What kind of feeling do you get? You mean from him, or from his videos, ect. and which ones? What do you think it could mean if it means anything. I get different vibes from him depending on what it is. Performances give me odd vibes, his interviews are usually just "normal" vibes, ect.
============================================
DIVINEWHITELIGHTNING777: :0) - Hi!

I ALREADY used the adjective shuddersome which means "dreadful". I also added the kind of feelings that makes one skin crawl.

But 2 answer your question further: FEELINGS????

ANSWER:
...when you know "SOMETHING "WICKED" THIS WAY COMES"!!!
If you're not familiar w/the American film or the famous lines from Macbeth, see below. :0) :0)

I will NOT comment further on this, 4 I'm still researching n praying 4 guidance to a post a member put up about Taemin wearing crown of thorns a few days ago. I have not posted yet because I am typing the longer posts in MS WORD. I NO LONGER wish 2 lose my hard work due 2 some computer glitch, Verizon 5G nuisance, Google bs or even to my mistakes.

Thus, the longer posts I am doing in MS Word till I am ready to post. And in that particular post, I am informing - INFORMING EVERYONE - why I fear 4 Shinee n Taemin.

PLEASE...do not ask me why 4 I am asking God THAT very same question!!!!!!!

On some things I type, I will not have some sources. So, some members on here will have to follow their own tuition n faith. As in life...and as in the Old Testament...we do NOT get 2 see w/ our own physical eyes the miracles people saw back then.

Now, one has to have faith n BELIEVE w/out seeing. As 4 me, just because my vision does NOT see magic happening in real time; (no matter how many inner conflicts I have had w/ God n myself)... MY FAITH IN GOD REMAINS HIGH...even as I continue to sometimes struggle 2 trust his judgment (at times) on why evil things are allowed to exist in our world!!! Alas - I keep striving 4 a better understanding of all faith n my own while continuously building my relationship w/ God!!!

You have 2 undestand...Earth is struggling!!! SATAN RULES THE EARTH N HIS TIME IS NOW!!! No matter your faith (I have friends of all faiths) , I do BELIEVE we truly KNOW when something bad is lurking around the corner. We ALSO know the many levels of sin n evilness that takes place on earth.

Just look around your local area, your country n worldwide.

Satan knows his time is short, so he and his devils are wreaking havoc in destroying ALL OF GOD'S BEAUTIFUL CREATION.
And on top of that, Satan will help in corrupting our youth, our mind and our faith in God. SATAN WILL DO THE OPPOSITE OF GOD'S PLANS 4 MANKIND during HIS "Reign of Chaos"!!! SATAN WILL GATHER ALL THE SOULS HE CAN COLLECT N BRING THEM W/ HIM 2 ETERNAL DAMNATION!!

???!!!???!!!NEED I SAY FURTHER???!!!???!!!

Many believe prophecy is happening now...but in reality...IT ALREADY STARTED SOME TIME AGO!!!

Something wicked this way comes
is one line of a couplet from Macbeth (William Shakespeare), spoken by the second of the three witches in Act 4, scene 1 of the play. The complete couplet is:

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

1983 film.

A villainous carnival owner, Mr. Dark, preys upon unsuspecting Midwestern townsfolk by granting wishes, but for a price.

...It is also based on the novel by Ray Bradbury (one of my fav writers).
For the "Doubting Thomas's:

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. - KJV - JOHN 20:29

Last edited:

Observalita

Rookie
This could be off topic but I laughed hardly watching this

the drum sticks would fall and the sound still goes on lol...Kpop is fake
No I think the music in the background was the supporting music to his drumming. Because he is obviously really hitting the drums and it's audible too. Chanyeol is known to play various instruments including guitar and piano and he has done so acoustically, without background music several times. While a lot in the K-pop industry is fake, SM idols' talent definitely is real. Chanyeol is a person with genuine interest in music and practiced really hard on instruments. So I wouldn't call it fake at all. Also please let's not resort to ridiculing these artists. I believe a lot of them are just as deceived as other people. The least we can do is pray for them.

cdigital379

Established
Hey guys I am new to this thread but I just wanted to show you this teaser for twice's new comback... This is something new and they have not done this before, they are starting to do dark and deep stuff ... The symbolism and the thins in the teaser are totally and mocking the bible. (Like their more and more mv and song). The teaser is just like what I saw in Ateez's Answer mv
View attachment 44322
They always like doing the same things in their mvs... Mocking the last supper of Jesus Christ from the bible..
I just wanted to share this..
‐-------------------------------------------
AYO05:

Hi and welcome 2 the forum. :)

Just know NOT everything is evil or mocking God. I am a huge fan of Ateez since 3 weeks into them leaving the USA after their 1st music video. They ALWAYS have behind the scenes of making of the video. I am not sure about Twice for I do not follow the female groups often.

I did not feel any sense of evil or danger where they were mocking The Last Supper. This is for either group. Many videos and scenes from movies, tv and even commercials have this type of scenery. However, it doesn't negate a mockery per say.

The rest of the video from Twice is quite questionable...yes!!!

And further, as you become more acquainted w/the forum n some members both in this forum n on the main website...do take this free advice kindly.... :0)

...MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR FINDINGS!! DONT ASSUME ANYTHING OUT OF THE BLUE!!! If you are against something or even for something and you wish 2 engage in conversation on certain topics...TAKE NOTE ON HOW THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS PROVIDE THEIR OWN SUPPORT!!!...

Don't take ownership or credit that is NOT urs. Do make time to go read all the old posts as to NOT ask the same questions over n over. MOST IMPORTANTLY...KNOW THAT MANY WILL BE OF HELP TO ANYONE ON HERE!!! Just don't 4-get 2 contribute as much as you take!!

BEST OF LUCK ON HERE!!! :p:p

Last edited: