Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

ayo05

Established
Hey guys I am new to this thread but I just wanted to show you this teaser for twice's new comback... This is something new and they have not done this before, they are starting to do dark and deep stuff ... The symbolism and the thins in the teaser are totally and mocking the bible. (Like their more and more mv and song). The teaser is just like what I saw in Ateez's Answer mv
277d1584bb1a54f172ed41dcecc5721b.jpg
They always like doing the same things in their mvs... Mocking the last supper of Jesus Christ from the bible..
I just wanted to share this..

gmmontano92

Established
Hey guys I am new to this thread but I just wanted to show you this teaser for twice's new comback... This is something new and they have not done this before, they are starting to do dark and deep stuff ... The symbolism and the thins in the teaser are totally and mocking the bible. (Like their more and more mv and song). The teaser is just like what I saw in Ateez's Answer mv
View attachment 44322
They always like doing the same things in their mvs... Mocking the last supper of Jesus Christ from the bible..
I just wanted to share this..
I don't see these as mocking the Last Supper because it's nothing like it. The painting you are referring to has everyone sitting side by side, not across from each other. Both Twice's and Ateez's videos show them sitting across from themselves showing their "good" or light side up against their "bad" or dark side. Like Girls' Generation at the end of "Oh!" showing them having a standoff against themselves.
gg.png
Sorry, stupid YouTube wouldn't let me hide the next video

ayo05

Established
I don't see these as mocking the Last Supper because it's nothing like it. First, the painting you are referring to is a painting. It is that artist's interpretation of how it was. Nothing in the Bible says they were set up the way they are in the painting. Second, the painting you are referring to has everyone sitting at one table side by side, not across from each other. Both Twice's and Ateez's videos show them sitting across from themselves showing their "good" or light side up against their "bad" or dark side. Like Girls' Generation at the end of "Oh!" showing them having a standoff against themselves.
View attachment 44331
They can change it up in many ways but ig we can have opinions

gmmontano92

Established
They can change it up in many ways but ig we can have opinions
...but...if A is different from B, you can't look at B to find out what's wrong with A. You can flip the letter A all you want, it's still going to be an A, understand. That's like saying a baseball and basketball are the same thing because they're both round lol. But I guess, if that's what you think, we can always agree to disagree ^_^

kayd

I don't see these as mocking the Last Supper because it's nothing like it. The painting you are referring to has everyone sitting side by side, not across from each other. Both Twice's and Ateez's videos show them sitting across from themselves showing their "good" or light side up against their "bad" or dark side. Like Girls' Generation at the end of "Oh!" showing them having a standoff against themselves.
View attachment 44331
I'm a ONCE and I am really sad. In the 'I Can't Stop Me' MV teaser, it clearly shows that it is the continuation of More&More right. Isn't it obvious that they just sided with the devil (eating the apple the forbidden fruit and got banished out of heaven) and then now they meeting the devil side of them. Meaning that they already gave themselves to the evil. I hate it because i really like them but i don't think they would do that, maybe they just got to do it because of the company/label order (maybe i't just me telling myself that). But it yeah it does feel like they going into something dark. Sad, they're very sweet girls tho.

Ok. Curious if anyone else has alot of dreams with kpop members? I especially have them with Tae and SuperM and Shinee, though I never idolized or worshipped anyone but God. Lately I stopped listening to Kpop much at all, though I didn't a whole lot to begin with. I also stopped watching TV and listening to radio many years ago though sometimes it's on and I can't help it. Anyways in my dreams they're always really nice. I usually end up praying for them when I wake up. I feel that at least some of them must want out but are trapped for various reasons. In scripture, it talks about how God can give people dreams. I'm thinking...maybe some have been reaching out to God for help...since maybe they really don't know anyone else who can help them. So maybe...this is a way of getting us to pray for them? Since we know about them? It's just my theory and feeling, and could be wrong though. I just noticed that a couple others here mentioned similar dreams a while back as well...anyone else? What do you think? I had a dream with Mark and Taemin today but I don't remember much of it...
I have a LOT and a LOTS of dreams of Kpop idols, almost every few days....usually my dreams are very nice and happy, I never dream any bad thing except BTS....they usually appear very kind, but BTS is always evil...I have few creepy and scary dream about them sacrificing people or other things...I don't know if it reflect reality or what I think of them but I tend to think its the reality but I don't want to offend some of their fans lol...because it happened before

I usually dream a lot about Taemin and Jonghyun the most, I have dreams also about EXO members, mostly the Korean members rarely the Chinese has appeared, may be thats because I am more interested in the Korean members, I have few odd dreams also about Chanyeol specifically, don't know why, one of the dream he was super nice and surprised me while I was thinking he is bad in the dream and the other he committed suicide, hope its not reality

I believe that Jonghyun soul has visited me once, I know it might sound like being delusional but I believe that and I have shared my dream here before...of course there is a lots of dreams that I didn't share here

Vmort

Established
I have few creepy and scary dream about them sacrificing people or other things...I don't know if it reflect reality or what I think of them but I tend to think its the reality but I don't want to offend some of their fans lol...because it happened before
They give satanic symbolism which means exactlyt what it means.
I have a LOT and a LOTS of dreams of Kpop idols, almost every few days...
Haloween is soon.

Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free
I would say most certainly these youtubers are a sell out satanist...you might be surprised to find someone from your country are also a satanist...because some believe its only American or Korean can be a sell out, but they don't know every country in this earth have people who is sold out satanist, and they play like they follow the religion of the country, like they can be Muslim, Christian, Buddhists etc...but they are not, and just putting facad and false face

as for me, whenever I see a famous Youtuber, I automatically assume they are sold out for agenda by the Illuminati, I warned even my brother who is following some body builder in youtube, he is obvious sell out, and my brother who was so surprised, he have no idea about this

about religion, yeah I understand, its big sensitive topic for some, I was shamed a lot for the religion I am following, but it just that its freedom of belief that a lots of people seems not to respect...I respect freedom of belief

So I know this is basics 101 in a way but why are BTS 'the chosen ones' why are they sacrificing for these guys in particular when there are far more talented groups with more charisma? Are there families very high up in that world? Why is it BTS specifically?
for what I know, its not about talent, there is certainly more talented groups than BTS.. the Illuminati chooses them based on some Numerology and some certain energy they believe about them, their were choosen carefully based on these narrative

they believe these certain energies are good for a lots of things they want, and it goes a long this line

queen82

Established
for what I know, its not about talent, there is certainly more talented groups than BTS.. the Illuminati chooses them based on some Numerology and some certain energy they believe about them, their were choosen carefully based on these narrative

they believe these certain energies are good for a lots of things they want, and it goes a long this line
off course there are more talented groups than them , even Exo (that they have illuminati stuff in the mv and etc like them) are way better

As a current fan of Kanye, no. Maybe you need to brush up on the differences between a fact and an opinion. You're really taking one tabloid story as a fact? A tabloid that didn't even confirm anything themselves? That's like seeing a Mercedes parked outside of Walmart and then telling everyone they sell Mercedes' at Walmart. This is the kind of stuff that makes everything else you say lose credibility. Your opinion isn't a fact. Show me Kanye himself coming out and then you can say fact. Until then, stop spreading bullshit. You tried it.
I just saw this now because I left here...but seriously, I Know Kanye as a former fan, I said what I said, and if you don't believe it, no body put a gun in your head and tells you to believe it...what I am saying is a fact based on so long being fan of Kanye, trust me I know what I am talking about but I leave it here...and I did not force any one by the way to believe what I am saying...its unnecessary post
and if you offended by Kanye being gay, you are in for a shock awakening some day because he isn't who you think he is
but again its up to you to believe what you want, here we share our opinion and that would be it..don't want to argue about Kanye anymore

TrueUltimate

Don't want to throw the thread off topic, but I was just thinking about how weird it was that Mina's anxiety story got so much media coverage. She was also spotted crying at the airport when she returned and the media outlets filmed it for all to see. I'm starting to believe it was used as a coverup for something else that was going on the time. JYP should have protected her. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must have been that everybody in the country knew what she was going through.

And now that we're talking about Twice, I have to bring this up:

It seems like Twice is entering a very dark era. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Twice was preparing for their official debut into the American music market. I don't keep up with their activities at all, but I saw they will have a comeback soon. So I did a few quick searches that confirmed my worries...

1) Their album, which is soon to be released is called "Eyes wide open". Does this make you think of something? It reminded me of the controversial movie " Eyes Wide Shut" (1999). It's basically a movie that exposed the satanic rituals that the elite partake in. What's scary is that the director of that movie died in his sleep before the premiere even happened...I'm sure they killed him.

2) Apparently Dua Lipa was revealed to have composed a track on their album...

3) There is very obviousMK ultra symbolism in this picture of Tzuyu for this comeback:

View attachment 44268

Cherckerboard nailpolish, diamond earing, black and white on the rest of her nails. I'm starting to feel like the Twice members are one by one being sold to elite men. If you know what I mean....

Even their tracklist if full of song titles that ring alarmbells.

View attachment 44269 View attachment 44270
Now Jeongyeon is taking a break due to anxiety. I kind of seen that coming because she's worried about covid and possibly many other things.
Even fans had an issue with the double eyebrows Tzuyu had. In spite of being "unaware" I guess general fans had the instinct that Tzuyu's make up looked off.
I sure hope after the holidays the girls has a good break because I'm worried about Mina still and the rest of Twice.

Lolylol

Rookie
It could be Irene's humiliation ritual?

She was born on the same day as Sulli and sm always fuck up their aries idols lifes (jonghyun,sulli,jessica). something sus is going on again.

cadiz

Star
It could be Irene's humiliation ritual?

She was born on the same day as Sulli and sm always fuck up their aries idols lifes (jonghyun,sulli,jessica). something sus is going on again.
could be fake, but also remember most of those idols show a fake image.
in the past year a lot of them have been revealed to be bullies.

we can never know if this Irene person is nice and innocent. or an abussive girl full of herself.