Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

kayd

Rookie
wow...was you there during that time...I am an old member so I remember here discussing his plan of AI, and it was after Jonghyun died that he came up with this, and there was discussion back then that Jonghyun would return back as AI and something like that

its so sinister plan to make fans so into this fake world and more lost then what is now...now the addicted fans with the idols would look so mild compared to this
nope i'm new but i kinda read this forum from page 1 lol ><

Guys most of these popstars (especially the big ones) know exactly what they get themselves into. They signed their names in blood and have to partake in disgusting rituals ( I'll spare you the details). I know you wanna believe that deep down inside they are good people and that they're just being controlled. It's not like that at all. Most know what they are doing and they like it. From BeeTeeS to Twyce. They want the fame and the worship that comes with it because they have allowed unclean spirits to enter into their vessels and take over. Some are born and breed into it, and some want this life. Regardless I want you guys to realize that feeling sorry for these people is only going to hurt you in the end because they feed off all types of emotions that you offer them. These are real demons in the flesh.
I know about this, I have been having long long debate whether celebrities are nice/good people or whether they are evil, the debate that they are nice most of the time win though...but what you are saying is probably true...but I also think that there is a lot who was sold from their parent....its complicated topic...but its true that stanning them is not the right thing to do..but I also remember celebrities struggle with the Illuminati like Michael Jackson and that we don't know the full story...but again probably just leaving this whole industry is better for us then being drained in a whole of these evil things but I will admit that I kinda addicted to Kpop but one day I must leave it

Guys do you also thinks txt's Taehyun looks exactly like Jonghyun? I think he's a shawol and he covered Jonghyun's parts in replay and sounded so similar to him to the point I was shocked!
This boy also had blonde hair that means the person is being mk ultra controlled.

Maybe he is related to jonghyun some way? idk, but I'll keep an eye on this group. I'm feeling something sus again.
yeah if you watched JD video on TXT she did explain whats going on there between Jonghyun and Taehyun...I share it already in my previous post

kriand600

Rookie
I don't get bad vibes from them in interactions/interviews like this:

Though this one scared me because Taemin's a really good liar.

But in music vids and performances? Something's not right and they aren't the same... :/
Before artists preform, usually they invite a spirit to take over. They call it their “alter ego” or “second personality” but it’s really just a spirit

jiminahx

Rookie
Does anyone have any information on WayV? I just got into them recently and I guess they're also satanic since they're part of NCT but I wanted to ask if anyone has any analysis of M/Vs or anything like that... By the way, does this forum have an app or can I only access it via my laptop? Thanks loves x

PricklyPlant

Rookie
Does anyone have any information on WayV? I just got into them recently and I guess they're also satanic since they're part of NCT but I wanted to ask if anyone has any analysis of M/Vs or anything like that... By the way, does this forum have an app or can I only access it via my laptop? Thanks loves x
Wayv feels a lot more satanic then dream and 127 ..their mvs are darker.

jiminahx

Rookie
Really? You think so?? I never really noticed bad things in their M/Vs... Though maybe that's because I've only more or less watched three M/Vs haha (Love talk, Bad alive and Moonlight).
Sorry, I meant Moonwalk not Moonlight!

5hawol

Established
Shinee vlive channel is open...and a shawol passed away...Key posted on instagram about her...i don't know if it is a coincidence or not...weird..
Very sad news indeed. She was so humble, kind and very entertaining. RIP!

What I find very odd about her demise is - her mother passed too with her. Park J age was 36. 3 + 6 equals 9! Forgive me for calculating at this sad time but if I can't calculate here where else can I, right? Lots of 36 years stars passing away this year?? It is just too much coincidences happining repeatedly. She was suffering from some ailment and her mum came to take care of her and they both passed away same time, same day, allegedly from natural causes???

Fujiko

Star
Very sad news indeed. She was so humble, kind and very entertaining. RIP!

What I find very odd about her demise is - her mother passed too with her. Park J age was 36. 3 + 6 equals 9! Forgive me for calculating at this sad time but if I can't calculate here where else can I, right? Lots of 36 years stars passing away this year?? It is just too much coincidences happining repeatedly. She was suffering from some ailment and her mum came to take care of her and they both passed away same time, same day, allegedly from natural causes???

Creepy...another death at 36 age..and she was Mc for Shinee ,Exo ,Red, Velvet ,Tvxq ,Nct,the mother died with her...Park J Sun is related to these idols..but why the mother?She saw something ?

myskinMylogo

Rookie
hi, not sure if this related to anything but have you guys noticed that a lot of generation 3&4 idols come from wealthy families i.e.; everyone in Blackpink, most or all WayV members, Chinese line of EXO(allegedly), Jin of BTS(allegedly), some or most of NCT, etc. And it seems like a lot of them never even really wanted to be idols in the first place, but were just somehow pushed into it and just are going along with it. do u guys think that they're forced into being puppets for the sake of their families wealth?

srojas27

Okay guys, i was so sad, i even shed tear know that our mc, one of the representatives of shawols and comedian had died. But my first thought wasn't "how did she die?" But "why did they kill her?" In the industry it is very rare to die by your own choice or natural cause. They make sacrifices and they plan it out. Her mom died too and that is very sad. I was reading the news about her and they said they found a suicde note or they believe that it was caused by suicide. How many times are they gonna use that excuse and push everything by suicide? Like people are just believing this? I expected a killing sadly because of halloween and maybe i thought they would but they did. I just hope people may wake up and find this thread. I hope the industry may be exposed and we can bring justice for special people to us such as Su11i and J0nghyun.