Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Omg i’m so happy I found this forum i’ve Always been so suspicious of the Kpop music industry but fans all around me would just brush it off saying it’s just a concept or whatever and honestly that annoys me, how can ppl be so brainwashed anyway I wanted to say did anyone notice this weird coincidence about jonghyun’s suicide

He died on the 18 December 1 + 8 = 9
He was 27 when he died 2 + 7 = 9
Not to mention the police only “arrived” an hour later at around 18 pm 1 + 8 = 9

♂

And plus I don’t buy the whole “they won’t allow jonghyun to have an autopsy bc he won’t be able to donate his organs”
I’m sorry but to me it sounds hella suspicious...
Hello! Glad that I've joined us here! :)
Great catch! And 999 reversed is 666...
I still don't get it how the police arrived so late.

` 勋。

Glad you've joined us as well!
Right. I presumed that his sister might have known where he was staying.
Hey, thanks. :) Was lurking on this thread abit and finally got some useful input to share haha.

Yeah, I think I read somewhere that they checked his apartment first but he wasn't there. It's such a pity because the time they took to find him was such a critical period. He could've been saved had they found him earlier, but alas.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hey, thanks. :) Was lurking on this thread abit and finally got some useful input to share haha.

Yeah, I think I read somewhere that they checked his apartment first but he wasn't there. It's such a pity because the time they took to find him was such a critical period. He could've been saved had they found him earlier, but alas.
Share your opinion on the the topics above as well. It would be nice to know if there are other points of view on them! :)
Do you believe it was a suicide or there's more behind it?

Maggieca

Veteran
according to the offical story he gave his friend (called Nine?) his suicide letter a few days before his death and she informed his family about it
Seems like the family had no problems leaving him alone to rent an apartment, even after knowing he was suicidal and writing goodbye letters.

DarkAndWild

Established
Oh and yesterday I found this shocking image showing jonghyun’s blazer, from months ago, having written words of curt cobain’s sucide letter... I doubt he chose those clothes bc most of the times the stylists choose their clothing...

And can I just add that curt also died when he was 27 he was also part of the “27 club” noted to have been killed by the Illuminati

What do you guys think...

Attachments

kookiefromfinland

Established
according to the offical story he gave his friend (called Nine?) his suicide letter a few days before his death and she informed his family about it
Seems like the family had no problems leaving him alone to rent an apartment, even after knowing he was suicidal and writing goodbye letters.
omg really? a few days! so many time to make him refuse to do this..

kookiefromfinland

Established
Oh and yesterday I found this shocking image showing jonghyun’s blazer, from months ago, having written words of curt cobain’s sucide letter... I doubt he chose those clothes bc most of the times the stylists choose their clothing...

And can I just add that curt also died when he was 27 he was also part of the “27 club” noted to have been killed by the Illuminati

That's so creepy. Why would anyone put it on clothing and glamorize it that way........ Sp fishy, why would any stylist make an idol wear that knowing that is out of the whole concept of perfomance........

` 勋。

Share your opinion on the the topics above as well. It would be nice to know if there are other points of view on them! :)
Do you believe it was a suicide or there's more behind it?
Regarding Jonghyun's suicide, I have no idea what to think. I didn't feel like contributing or thinking much about it because it's been flooded all over my social media for the past few days and I'm frankly quite sick of it. My gut feeling says it's organic because everyone's saying how he had always been openly depressed, although I never really questioned further why he was. When I realized he had joined the 27 club, I got chills and it made me think that perhaps there's more to it.

Regarding the BTS stuff, I don't follow them so I don't have much input on it, although I have heard that their stuff is laced with symbolism. Not a surprise seeing how big they are.

` 勋。

I saw the letter with Nine9 but didn't know the story behind it and haven't heard about this. That sounds bizarre...

Frozenrose

Veteran

How could I forget about this one... And also on the theory with the BTS link. There was a thing in the concept of BTS with Nirvana.
https://www.wattpad.com/195654320-bts-theories-and-reactions-nirvana-theory

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
That's why I presumed they knew where he is. But he's an adult and he's not obliged to tell them where he is all the time.

` 勋。

That's so creepy. Why would anyone put it on clothing and glamorize it that way........ Sp fishy, why would any stylist make an idol wear that knowing that is out of the whole concept of perfomance........
For some reason I feel like if this hadn't happened, not many people would bat an eye to this clue, myself included. Feels like we've all just been brainwashed to accept things as they are. But you're right though, it seems really odd to put such a thing on clothing...

Frozenrose

Veteran
Regarding Jonghyun's suicide, I have no idea what to think. I didn't feel like contributing or thinking much about it because it's been flooded all over my social media for the past few days and I'm frankly quite sick of it. My gut feeling says it's organic because everyone's saying how he had always been openly depressed, although I never really questioned further why he was. When I realized he had joined the 27 club, I got chills and it made me think that perhaps there's more to it.

Regarding the BTS stuff, I don't follow them so I don't have much input on it, although I have heard that their stuff is laced with symbolism. Not a surprise seeing how big they are.
It's the same for me. At first I was sure it was a suicide seeing all the proofs how open he was about it. But after the shock fade away, i hit me that couldn't be the whole story.
I've always avoided BTS mvs. They are really dark and filled with occultism. But it's not only but all all kpop releases has got to this point.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
omg really? a few days! so many time to make him refuse to do this..
I saw the letter with Nine9 but didn't know the story behind it and haven't heard about this. That sounds bizarre...
Yeah here is the source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/dear-clouds-nine9-reveals-jonghyuns-parting-letter-as-requested-by-jonghyun-himself

"According to the singer, Jonghyun requested that she upload the letter for the world. She revealed that he had talked to her about deep, dark thoughts, and she had alerted his family and tried to hold on to him. She expressed that she did not know if it was the right thing to do, but revealed that Jonghyun asked her to reveal the letter if he was gone from the world"

now my question is: if he wanted to leave a letter for his fans wouldnt it be easier to just leave the letter in the room where he died? its obvious the poilce would investigate the place and find the letter then the family can decide if they want to reveal it to the public or not
But according to the official story Jonghyun gave this letter to Nine days before his suicide, seems like he was expecting someone to save him or at least have a reaction (of course if the offical story is true)

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yeah here is the source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/dear-clouds-nine9-reveals-jonghyuns-parting-letter-as-requested-by-jonghyun-himself

"According to the singer, Jonghyun requested that she upload the letter for the world. She revealed that he had talked to her about deep, dark thoughts, and she had alerted his family and tried to hold on to him. She expressed that she did not know if it was the right thing to do, but revealed that Jonghyun asked her to reveal the letter if he was gone from the world"

now my question is: if he wanted to leave a letter for his fans wouldnt it be easier to just leave the letter in the room where he died? its obvious the poilce would investigate the place and find the letter then the family can decide if they want to reveal it to the public or not
But according to the official story Jonghyun gave this letter to Nine days before his suicide, seems like he was expecting someone to save him or at least have a reaction (of course if the offical story is true)
My thoughts exactly when the news about his letter were revealed.
What if he is still alive and this was a gimmick? There was no autopsy nor photos. But everyone was so sad and heartbroken at the funeral. Idk what to think anymore.

DarkAndWild

Established

He was definitely “expecting someone to save him” bc I remember I read an article about how on the day he was going to kill himself, he sat inside his car, igniting the engine loudly in front of the security guard, in a poor attempt to catch his attention, this went on for a while until he decided to stop and you know what happens after that...

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/cctv-footage-captures-last-moment-jonghyun-seen-alive/

Attachments