Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Namco

Rookie
Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free

Attachments

Last edited:

PricklyPlant

Rookie
Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free
I don't want to judge her ..but she is just another influencer ..she doesn't care about free mixing..I saw her video with daud Kim ..she said dating is halal when it's not..may Allah protect her and us and show us the right path..I hope other religions don't find me offensive.

cdigital379

Established
I dont think the artists have a say in the concepts they are doing. You go on set, do what you are told, and then you are out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KORUNOVSKI:

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE!!! The very few "high-profiled" celebrities ARE PAID AND TOLD what to do. Some may have a "little" clout......HOWEVER, THAT LITTLE CLOUT COMES AT A HEFTY PRICE!!!

One of my former college housemates worked 4 MTV on a tv program. She told my housemates and me, that as much learning experience she was gaining, that IN ORDER TO MOVE UP....WELL....EITHER YOU GO WITH THE FLOW OR STAY AT THE BOTTOM!!

You go with the flow, you get money, power and prestige.

You stay at the bottom, you get bumped over, make little to no progress moving forward....BUT AT LEAST...you get to somewhat keep your dignity!!

cdigital379

Established
I don't know if it's your intention to be rude...but yes it was necessary, I was replying to TWO different people. If I corrected only one the other might not have looked at that notification. And information we post on here might be used for future reference, so it's best if it's atleast right if it is written like it is a certainty. But it's okay to make mistakes. That wasn't the problem. But your attitude is. I don't appreciate being spoken to with "lol". It always makes me feel like I'm being laughed at.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[965307f298ebb26460ce78d8dca56ffe.jpg

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Hv you guys seen this? Sorry this isn't satanic issue but I thought you guys will enjoy watching this ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 ANYONE READING THIS:

I just realized after watching this video and sharing amongst friends and co-workers a few times;

I came to the conclusion: THIS LADY DISTRACTED ME AND ANNOYED ME!!

I could not enjoy the video as much due the lady speaking. Her "own" plastic surgery got in the way of me analyzing this video. I mean seriously, (not to be mean nor poking fun) but here face does not move!! And I felt like she is reading from a script. I could not take her seriously!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am no BP fan and I am still "debating" if Lisa was/is a boy....(NO OFFENSE...but THAILAND HAS A HUGE # of men 2 women "thing" going on). It is a thriving culture in Bangkok. I also work with some fellow Thai men and women at the hospital and they have told me some stories. You can also search online and find tons of videos on youtube. Same for some men in Vietnam and other S.E. Asian countries.

There is another forum on here that deals w/crossdressers, sex changes....etc.

Even
if Lisa or many of these idols are really men posing as women or had sex operations or EVEN plastic surgery...WHETHER IT BE MY PERSONAL CHOICE OR NOT,... IT IS NOT 4 US 2 JUDGE!!!! To many regular people I have personally worked with and have known over the years...ARE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING!!

I "personally" may not like it; BUT I AM CHOOSING 2 BE UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORTING!!

***We are ALL GOD'S CHILDREN...I mean really...."DO "THEY" DESERVE LESS LOVE THAN YOU OR ME"????***
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------Perhaps, someone on this website or in this forum is going through this???-----------

I have no issues w/plastic surgery if done 4 the right reasons....say in a tragic accident, a life-threatening situation, cancer reasons or to fix something that WILL ENHANCE 4 the better and NOT make one look like clown. But for those who get things done for the sake of beauty (and those who really were fine to begin with)....I feel something is NOT RIGHT...NOT GOOD...and it is devil's minions doing ALL the talking.

I know many people around me getting plastic surgery and sex changes 4 ALL OF THE WRONG REASONS!! And I see how it is messing with their minds.

AGAIN, these are MY opinions, alone. But I know many will agree.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Hi guys!!! How are you? Please be safe okay! I am tired of Corona but still we have to fight with that shit... Please, take care... Take some vitamins too... It helps tho... And eat healthily... Don't be stressed... We sometimes have enough times to do "Me Time" so spend your time well...

Btw... I found someone said about Jin and V of BTS sacrificed their grandma and even Jin sacrificed one of his besties... And I remember that Baekhyun's grandma also had passed away too... I forgot what era was that... But I am thinking that was he doing sacrifice and now he is the million seller soloist? I am just wondering since someone said that here...
..................................................................<<<3>>>.......<<<3>>>..................................................................

CHIBIMARUKOSCHWEETZ!!! (*^v^*)

Hey!! I haven't had time to catch up as of late. Thank you 4 the warm well wishes you gave us all!! AND U, too...make sure you are taking care of yourself. I am sending everyone and YOU SOME LOVE!!! <<33>>

..................................................................<<<3>>>.......<<<3>>>..................................................................

Ps.
You can type online and search on utube 4 videos where celebrities have "confessed" they had to sacrifice someone or something. Even over here, stars like Taylor Swift, Arian grande, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Angelina Jolie, Carrie Underwood, Billie Eilish, Kelly Clarkson, Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and countless others....have shared their stories...

Now, some of these sacrifices are EITHER forced by choice or GOD KNOWS what else!!! =0( =0( =0(

FACT REMAINS:

FAME COMES AT A VERY HEFTY PRICE
!!! NOTHING IS TRULY FREE IN THIS WORLD!!!

If one believes in the opposite...Well, I AM NOT GOD...so I cannot help you there. For those in "wolves in sheep's clothing"and 2 those who continue 2 be blind and ignorant 2 the dismissal, tragic and evil things/events going in/out of this world:

>>>PLEASE WAKE UP!! YOU HAVE 2 WANT 2 WAKE UP!!!<<<

That is why GOD gave mankind the "Freedom of Choice" to choose between right or wrong. However, YOU CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS!!!
(This isn't just 4 Christians alone!) xoxoxo

King James Version
Matthew 6:24:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Last edited:

kayd

i'm sorry but Sabrina is from Malaysia not Indonesia. She is studying engineering in korea rn. well she did come from a rich family. i also have no idea how did she hang out with idol just like that lol but maybe she's not involved in those satanic ritual or what so. i'm sure shes just blinded by the popularity. btw she is my senior when i was in highschool lol

5hawol

Rookie
------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 ANYONE READING THIS:

I just realized after watching this video and sharing amongst friends and co-workers a few times;

I came to the conclusion: THIS LADY DISTRACTED ME AND ANNOYED ME!!

I could not enjoy the video as much due the lady speaking. Her "own" plastic surgery got in the way of me analyzing this video. I mean seriously, (not to be mean nor poking fun) but here face does not move!! And I felt like she is reading from a script. I could not take her seriously!!!
I agree with you completely. Lorry hill's face freaks me out too. It is so plastic! especially her lips. Her lips hardly change its shape as she talk. Lips ain't suppose to stay fixed like that. It looks like she removed a cutout lips from some cartoon image and glued it up on her face.

Also she's clearly a cosmetic surgery influencer. The way she keep glorifying it.. Urgh!

She never once mention the down side of cosmetic procedures and how addictive it can be and how it eventually ruins life, etc; I could go on and on...
Once you do a procedure on your face, you'l have to do a follow-up after a few years because the end result does not last. Like with every artificial man made products, cosmetic procedures also have a shelf life and you will be required to go for touch ups again and again and eventually you will end up looking like Donatella Versace. You think Donatella made her face like that coz she wanted to look like that? Nah... no way. Her face turned out like that b'coz of the many follow-ups that was required after her first procedure.

Lorry Hill always starts her video by saying something like - everyone has the right to be beautiful and you can be beautiful too like these stars. See, she is influencing young girls to get surgery coz she says it is possible to look like the beautiful stars she make videos on. Yep, she make videos of only beautiful stars. Our girl Donatella don't stand a freaking chance of featuring on Lorry Hill... Lol

Shuna

Veteran
Quand on parle du "Culte de la Déesse Noire"...:
When we talk about "The Cult of the Black Goddess"...:
Trois sociétés secrètes ont donné de nouveaux mots au vocabulaire mondial: les "Assassins" de Perse, les Tongs de Chine et les Thugs de l'Inde:
Three secret societies have given new words to the world vocabulary: the "Assassins" of Persia, the Thongs of China and the Thugs of India:

Etant très pris par l'article, que je suis entrain d'écrire, je vais juste, pour le moment poster, l'extrait de mon livre, en photo, et donc en Français:
Being very taken by the article, which I am writing, I will just post, for the moment, the extract of my book, in photo, and therefore in French:
IMG_8922.JPGIMG_8923.JPGIMG_8924.JPGIMG_8925.JPGIMG_8926.JPGIMG_8927.JPGIMG_8928.JPGIMG_8929.JPGIMG_8930.JPG

Pour les illustrations, j'avais traduit les symboles:
For the illustrations, I had translated the symbols:
Puis j'ai posté un extrait:
Then I posted an excerpt:

srojas27

A man entered late Goo Hara empty house in Jan this year and stole a safe from her home. He knew the password to unlock the door. Watch the video below

Could that be one of her uncles? You know because her relationship with her mom was almost non exsisting could it be her mom's brother? Or someone from her mom's side. That very wierd and disrespectful

Yeah, well to ease things up a little: the world is not black and white. There is a gray zone. Rather than thinking these people are mind controlled robots and completely innocent or that they are the worst scum on earth that deserve the electrical chair think that there are possibilities of something in between (of course there are exceptions such as Kevin Spacey) OK? This I believe is true for most mainstream celebrities, not just BT$ or their likes. Just keep an open mind, and know that there is a lot of social engineering that goes on behind the scenes, and a dark underbelly to it all. Everyone plays a part. Even the consumers (us). And take the things you read here with a grain of salt, unless the evidence is clear. A lot is said, far from all is correct. Bottom line: keep a critical and open mind to what you see and hear and most importantly don’t become obsessed with people you don’t even know in real life. Keep yourself unattached and view this as entertainment as well as a learning experience about the world, much like reading an independent tabloid.
Good point. Sometimes things aren't so simple but we should also be aware of what's going on in the world and discerning, without assuming too much about people that we don't even know at all. It's easy to be judgemental and say that all of them are evil or all of them are completely innocent, but for most involved higher up in this stuff it's probably a mix of both and not that simple when you think about it.

Finally out when we will going to Autumnal Equinox (22 or 23 September?) Someone has predicted on YT comment (if I still remembered) that the other members will appear in Teamint teaser. And indeed they appear. But, in that teaser mai boi Teamint obviously seems like he's the handler. Obviously. Obviously that boi is handling each member part in each teaser like "controling their life". And he looks like dEv*Il af.

View attachment 25753
That girl in comment was extremely true (also with that username lmao), I think XD yash gurl, he's really like a devil and I dislike that boi since he's really really overrated with that 'the handler look' and he looks like $M favourite boi.

I'm sorry guys, just a thought from me :)
I don't know if any of the members are handlers, probably others that just work for SM are like the managers maybe but who knows? There's def something weird going on with the video and I'm suprised nobody ever comments "What's the message or the meaning of this video? What's the point of it?" but usually people just write it off as art, or the artist will explain the MV sometimes but it seems like BS to me.

I had a dream today about the death of shinee taemin.. It was due to an illness.. And then another dream about him being loving towards me.. What does it mean?
Tbh I had weird dreams with him too but he's always really nice. I don't get it. I mean idk if they actually mean anything but sometimes God can show us things in dreams. They could also be from the enemy though. Ask for discernment and pray about it.

Namco

Rookie
i'm sorry but Sabrina is from Malaysia not Indonesia. She is studying engineering in korea rn. well she did come from a rich family. i also have no idea how did she hang out with idol just like that lol but maybe she's not involved in those satanic ritual or what so. i'm sure shes just blinded by the popularity. btw she is my senior when i was in highschool lol
I see thanks for the correction . Yeah these Satanist can pose as Muslims, Christian ect. They are everywhere they can be your neighbour, classmate ,teacher ect. If you face them they will never admit that they are Satanist .they are very manipulative.THE FACT THAT SHE IS hanging out in cube entertainment is A BIG RED FLAG FOR ME.and the video was so random. "Tasting cube entertainment dessert " WTF!! .the video was so futile. But the think I know is DESSERTS ARE A CODE FOR CHILDERN only God knowes what was all this about.but cube entertainment are involved in this shit for sure

CherryMocha

Rookie
This article reminds me a video that i saw about Hollywood....a lot of actors and actresses were interested in ouija,spirits and they were "inspired" in their art(since Rodolfo Valentino era)...also they said that when they were acting they seemed completely a different person or they were possessed by someone...really creepy...how much is possible that all these people were channellers or did ouija and had also black magicians to help them in their inspiration and for them is a normal thing?
There’s actually a film on Netflix about J:m {arrey and how he had done a film biography on someone. It seemed extremely strange to me. People would say that he acted and did things exactly as said person would do. I truly think he was possessed. I’m not sure if the film is still there.