Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

for what I know, its not about talent, there is certainly more talented groups than BTS.. the Illuminati chooses them based on some Numerology and some certain energy they believe about them, their were choosen carefully based on these narrative

they believe these certain energies are good for a lots of things they want, and it goes a long this line
It just strikes me INCREDIBLY weird when a group like SHINee or EXO exsists as to why BTS are the chosen ones even in numerology. From what we know Taemin is incredibly high up and is 100% involved in high up sacrifices and rituals. If there was ever any doubt "Want" & "Criminal" are ALARMING and we know he is in the bloodline too. SHINee are incredibly evil

I had a strong feeling about Boa before that she may be a handler for SM...probably for multiple people including him. :(

I'm seeing a trend here of dreams exposing the abuse in the kpop industry...
She most likely is remember shes the director to help those who are underaged because she herself was brought in as a child at the age of 13 so she probably knows no different

I had a strong feeling about Boa before that she may be a handler for SM...probably for multiple people including him. :(

I'm seeing a trend here of dreams exposing the abuse in the kpop industry...
the appearance of Boa in the dream was so strange, because I don't know anything about Boa beside her name and being an SM artist and have heard once some SM idols are fan of her and something like that...I don't know her at all, and you said you suspect her..thats strange coincidence...I didn't thought that she is a suspect and thought my dream just a random

Lolylol

Established
It just strikes me INCREDIBLY weird when a group like SHINee or EXO exsists as to why BTS are the chosen ones even in numerology. From what we know Taemin is incredibly high up and is 100% involved in high up sacrifices and rituals. If there was ever any doubt "Want" & "Criminal" are ALARMING and we know he is in the bloodline too. SHINee are incredibly evil
I don't want to be rude but what proof do you have about Taemin being a bloodline member?

ultttruth

hb0805

Established
Sometimes I think that they're trying to tell people. I was surprised that SM put this out tbh. Even in Taemin's criminal vid, it looks like he's showing people abuse he went through (being tied up, suffocation, ect...)
Hi ^^
Also, remember that article when some ex-trainee from SM talked about how they have to stay underwater for ?8 minutes? and have a basketball thrown constantly at their belly while holding their breath if they cannot sing well... And if they are late for training, they have to sing while running around the practice room... Most of the MK thing, I think, takes place while being a trainee, and it is kinda passive... I don't know why I cannot imagine the artists being electrocuted or lobotomized etc., but rather they become suicidal/depressive because of the stress and being exposed so much to music which contains subliminals? For example, as for Red Velvet and their witchy/satanic concepts, I don't think that they know the implications, but the evil satanic energy sticks to them just for posing in those ritualistic stances (for example, that comeback picture where they all held hands and stayed in a circle, or Joy on that table full of candles in Peekaboo MV). They think this is just a concept, but they are not free from the consequences of doing what they are told to do...

HealingHugs

Established
Hi ^^
Also, remember that article when some ex-trainee from SM talked about how they have to stay underwater for ?8 minutes? and have a basketball thrown constantly at their belly while holding their breath if they cannot sing well... And if they are late for training, they have to sing while running around the practice room... Most of the MK thing, I think, takes place while being a trainee, and it is kinda passive... I don't know why I cannot imagine the artists being electrocuted or lobotomized etc., but rather they become suicidal/depressive because of the stress and being exposed so much to music which contains subliminals? For example, as for Red Velvet and their witchy/satanic concepts, I don't think that they know the implications, but the evil satanic energy sticks to them just for posing in those ritualistic stances (for example, that comeback picture where they all held hands and stayed in a circle, or Joy on that table full of candles in Peekaboo MV). They think this is just a concept, but they are not free from the consequences of doing what they are told to do...
Really? That's appalling treatment of humans, I didn't know that! Is that true?

hb0805

Established
I don't want to be rude but what proof do you have about Taemin being a bloodline member?
He himself in interviews said he has relatives in the industry and also (this is my speculation, not a fact) we know purple hair in terms of the mkultra programming means the highest of high ranks which usually means you have the bloodline in you (View era Taemin) notice how even within SHINee I dont want to sound harsh but 3 of the 5 have FAR more talent then he did. Plus show hosts and everyone always say he looks like a prince/sounds like an elite and if the theories are true it probably has meaning to it somehow within the occult circles. That boy has alot of sinister energy surrounding him no matter his alters

When I look at Shinee I don't get evil vibes per say, but I see such sadness in their eyes...I do think they're probably mk victims and have satanic alters for rituals and others for dancing/music vids. Just watching interviews and talk shows not sure what to think of them. It's almost like they have no idea about what they do during those clips, but then that's the idea of alters...to keep some stuff and memories away from the other alters because MPD/DID is actually a coping mechanism so that the person can still function "normally" when the alters aren't being triggered (in this case, the alters are created on purpose for MK ultra through horrific trauma programming so they split).

However, some people with MPD are aware that they have alternate personalities, but don't have access to the memories at the same time or know much of them, so could be the same with Shinee members like Taemin--go check out the "Goblin" vid by SM artist Sulli who was probably killed, she speaks of her alters and the video even explains that it's about someone with DID/MPD.

Though in the video she's aware of the other people inside her, she's confused by them and says she "just wants them to go away", though by the end she says she understands them...I think she's saying she understands how they came to be and feels bad for herself/them. Goblin #3 is very clearly a satanic alter and I think that the people following her everywhere are her handlers. I hope her troubles are over now. She had been in the industry since she was very little. :(

Come to think of it, maybe Sulli was trying to reach out for help, if she was involved in directing this? Sometimes I think that they're trying to tell people. I was surprised that SM put this out tbh. Even in Taemin's criminal vid, it looks like he's showing people abuse he went through (being tied up, suffocation, ect...). So I don't judge these people, just feel very sad for all in this business because they serve Satan, not God. When you serve Satan it all adds up (well they probably would call themselves Luciferians and not Satanists, since they have an inaccurate view of him...and I suspect Taemin and maybe Sulli were raised into this as well).

/Sorry that my posts are so long but this issue is so complex and we have to dig through the layers of symbolism and also ask God for proper discernment as well
This also brings me to a morality question. Alot of these artists were signed as children and were subjected to this stuff incredibly young and it couldn't have been their choice to be this way entirely because there is no way all of them can make the decision morally and understand what I means in that context so I truly wonder if they are damned forever if they were like that as children.

hb0805

Established
Does anyone have any clips of Kpop idols breaking their character/switching between personalities like acting as a whole different person. I’m curious because I know that companies tell these idols how to act to appeal to fans
Hi ^^
As far as I know, you can easily find on Youtube videos of Rose changing her voice off-camera, and suddenly when she realises that she is filmed, changes again (her natural voice is lower, not nasal). And another example would be of BTS stages, where V had a ?seizure?, one eye was opened very largely and in a weird way, the other was normal, this repeated for several times during that performance. It's not exactly what you have asked for, but I hope that these would help. Wish you a great day :)

hb0805

Established
It seems true that SM does something big to cover scandals... these days we had the Irene controversy (also the Samsung Chairman has died, which could greatly affect South Korea's economy - this is rather a political/economical issue), and now SM teases about aespa: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sm-entertainment-teases-aespa-twitter-fans-wild-excitement/

Either this is a SuperM comeback (the logo appeared in one of their videos), either it is the new girl group, but they were expected to debut only next year... so it seems that it was rushed to cover up for Irene's controversy...

queen82

Star
Hi ^^
As far as I know, you can easily find on Youtube videos of Rose changing her voice off-camera, and suddenly when she realises that she is filmed, changes again (her natural voice is lower, not nasal). And another example would be of BTS stages, where V had a ?seizure?, one eye was opened very largely and in a weird way, the other was normal, this repeated for several times during that performance. It's not exactly what you have asked for, but I hope that these would help. Wish you a great day :)
Rosè changing voice remind me Britney , her original voice is lower too

Fujiko

Star
It is written that Taemin is descendant from a noble family

Lolylol

Established
It is written that Taemin is descendant from a noble family
I didn't knew that... so probably all trainees chosen to be idols are from the elite somehow.

5hawol

Established
This is so sad!!
Could hv been stolen by her ex boyfriend or by handler from her company. The safe was where Goo kept her phone, etc, so evidence leading to her death must hv been there. If, as many speculates, it were someone her mother hired, he would hv taken money, jewelery, etc, but reports says he didn't touch those. I hv also shared this burglary incident earlier in here and I hv been reading more infos about this from different sources and Im completely certain the theft can not be from her mother side