Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
I feel like she is being reprogrammed .....
Reminds me of j0nghyun after accident>>blonde hair
Mi.na after anxiety >>blonde hair
(Non kpop) kanye after coming out of hospital>> blonde hair
Things just don't happen for a reason. And tbh i don't believe that these idols get therapy. There is just a false hope i believe. This is just my opinion though.
Next comeback Jeongyeon will be sporting blonde hair lol...

Why hello all! The tea being spilled here is so hot it's causing 3rd degree burns! I'm so happy I found this community via Quora! I love reading about conspiracy theories! I've been an ARMY since fall 2018. Been listening to kpop since 2011-2012.

I'm diligently reading all 600+ pages (I'm on thread page 51). All the time I was reading this I'm having to watch funny YouTube videos afterwards because this stuff is so deep. I feel so blind sided by all of this. I knew it was happening in America but didn't know it was just as bad if not worse in Korea. Since reading this thread, I've been gradually distancing myself from kpop (especially BT5). It's really difficult >…<.

Everyday I pray the rosary. Lmk if you have any prayers. I'll add them to my list. Please be specific with your intentions.

God bless you all!!

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
I saw this submission on a scary stories page on Facebook.

KRIAND600:

Well, I logged in on my break at the hospital 2 catch up. This was the first post I read. I am disturbed, Disturbed AND DISGUSTINGLY OVERWHELMED AND DISTURBED by this tragic story. I want to first throw up. And then I want to say a few prayers n "YELL" at GOD and ask him WHY, WHY...WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?

And last, I would like take a sip of some of the devil's own venomous poison and go hunt these MURDEROUS MONSTERS and give them a "LASHING" they would never 4get!!!!

They are ALL to blame; INCLUDING the boyfriend. This includes the company and the delusional fans. But sadly, ALL I can do is cry for the victim's family, friends, other loved ones and her boyfriend. In my faith, I pray that GOD doesn't let this heart-wrenching tragedy slide and countless others like it go...UNSYSTEMATIC.

From the way the boyfriend described her; "Ji" deserved the world and then some. Sadly, another candle blown out in the wind.
37880790_10156539836335789_8323315091122421760_n.jpg

Nobodybuthere

Established
I don't know why, but a part of me suspects the company. As it was a popular band their company should be in occult and making sacrifices and then mocking their puppets for control them that way seemed to be real. And also I don't think that an ordinary person or a fan could send so many parcels from different places. But who knows. Now I am interested who could be the idol who suffered that way

joejow

Rookie
Not that it matters but i had to look up according to the birthday and living in Seoul but has fluent english it looks like to be a member of VAV - Lou. That is only my assumption but I have noticed them on the kpop wave of semi popular groups so this story seems plausible. I feel sorry for every idol and i can see the pain in their eyes but this horror shouldn't be supported. The evil of the company, maybe it's best we keep our eyes on the groups but be careful about supporting them. I wouldn't be surprised there are unspoken horrors happening to other groups that keep them in the company's grip since we have so many unexplained departures from groups so there is definitely horrible things going on behind the scenes. I sincerely encourage everyone reading this not to buy kpop albums and if you want to listen to the music, just stream it or download illegally..

edit:
If you closely watch this video, maybe you can see something weird? I don't know but the Lou member looks sad. Now I don't know it the timeline matches or if I'm looking into it too much. (Lou is the one in the red jacket)

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
After much thinking over this story, my conclusion is - It's a very well written fanfiction; so I say lets stop mourning over a fiction character.

Why I think it is fiction:
The writer wrote that the manager was a female. To my, I admit, limited knowledge there are no female manager to boygroups in big 3. The only groups with female managers that I know of are Twice and Pristin. Supposing the story is true, the band could only be from big 3 since back then (around 3 years ago - as indicated) only big 3 had that great power and control as to cover up even a murder and blacklisting an ex employee.

The writer seem to be inspired by SHINee Minho's love rumour with their ex stylist. Like in the story shared, the stylist was also fired from their company. Oh no worries, she is still alive and happily married now with a fellow stylist.

If anyone's interested, here's sharing some links to SHINee stylist story.

Last edited:

helloyall

Established
I don't know why, but a part of me suspects the company. As it was a popular band their company should be in occult and making sacrifices and then mocking their puppets for control them that way seemed to be real. And also I don't think that an ordinary person or a fan could send so many parcels from different places. But who knows. Now I am interested who could be the idol who suffered that way
I agree I suspected the company too since the beginning, this kinda horrible stuff are wayyy more common than we think, it's too easy for them.

queen82

Star
mafia used the same type of method , maybe it was a warning for him

Sunnyday21

Rookie
Hi everyone
I come to remember a topic discussed at some point.
It's about numer0logy. Someone mentioned that the number <<11>> is very valuable for elit3s. So I was looking for the brith dates of many idols and I found these by now. If anyone can add more, please do so.
Many idols are from eSeM:
Ta3min
K4i
and suh0 from ex0 (suh0 the leader and a rich kid)
H33chul from suju (sm's favorite and m0mo's boyfriend?)
M4rk, Jen0 and j1sung from enct(these 3 have been in esem since they were very young)

These others that are not from esem:
L1sa from bp (yge, maybe a trans?)
Kang dan1el
J1min from bities
Kim s0 hyun (actress since childhood)

These people have a lot of fame, strange, right?Tell me what do you think!
Sorry for my English.

kriand600

Rookie
Hi everyone
I come to remember a topic discussed at some point.
It's about numer0logy. Someone mentioned that the number <<11>> is very valuable for elit3s. So I was looking for the brith dates of many idols and I found these by now. If anyone can add more, please do so.
Many idols are from eSeM:
Ta3min
K4i
and suh0 from ex0 (suh0 the leader and a rich kid)
H33chul from suju (sm's favorite and m0mo's boyfriend?)
M4rk, Jen0 and j1sung from enct(these 3 have been in esem since they were very young)

These others that are not from esem:
L1sa from bp (yge, maybe a trans?)
Kang dan1el
J1min from bities
Kim s0 hyun (actress since childhood)

These people have a lot of fame, strange, right?Tell me what do you think!
Sorry for my English.
I actually know and read a lot of things about how the elites use numerology for their sacrifices and rituals and other events. I think Illuminati deaths are calculated by numerology

cdigital379

Established
Even if u guys say that this particular story on this post is fake, this still happens.

I 100% AGREE!!! Whether the story is fake or not....shyt like this has been happening ALL over the world!!! In fact, 4-get the entertainment world...just look in our backyards and world news. This stuff has been happening long b4 the world mafia's and TPTB began practicing it. :0( :0p. :0)