Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

SHINEEHEAVEN - HEY!!!!

Hmmm........................

Thanks 4 sharing this. I have heard, read and researched on this Suga "thing", Taemin's Criminal" video and other things.

Hmmm, hmmm, and hmmm...???

Speaking of the "dark internet aka dark web"; I WILL "DEFINITELY" be coming back to 2 this subject matter. There is QUITE A BIT info 2 be found in that BLACK MURKY PLACE!!!! I personally have NOT gone that far down THAT LABYRINTH SPIRAL; but have had a small taste of the frosting. I really did NOT like it nor felt comfortable digging that far for going there kind of gives me the creeps. But I have read of others who have done some real serious "deep sea diving" and have unearthed some deeply disturbing, mind-boggling and bat crazy shyt (from around the world) that will make one feel less that human.

I will be back by the end of the month 2 type up over 15/20 subject matter posts I have researched. {In the little free time I have}. I will also go back and respond 2 the posts I said I would come back 2, along w/some pretty fun stuff!!! =0) =0P =0)

But 4 now, I try to pop in when I can. I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy and safe. And to anyone else reading this...same message applies. <<<333>>>
thanks for your comment cdigital379 :) ...I like your writing and pictures with letters haha

this subject about Pedo is so disturbing, I my self never been to the dark web, but some time I saw comment talking about that

I like your posts ^^..will be waiting for it

stay safe, happy and healthy too

cdigital379

Rookie
Is it possible that masonry and all these concepts got into SM only after 2009? I mean, that picture of Lee SooMan being awarded by that old Rothchild lady is from 2009. But maybe it started earlier because LSM has to prove his worth to the occult...

The meaning of SHINee (as explained by Key, using that employer-employee example) is that which receives light. From who? They say it's light of the fans, but it is actually Lucifer. I think even the name SHINee is masonic, it means those which are enlightened/illuminated.
The SHINee members said that LSM himself chose this name for the group.

HB0805:
I am a HUGE,
HUGE, HUGE Shinee fan......and EVEN I have to admit.....THIS IS VERY TRUE!!!

Thanks 4 sharing. =0)

cdigital379

Rookie
thanks for your comment cdigital379 :) ...I like your writing and pictures with letters haha

this subject about Pedo is so disturbing, I my self never been to the dark web, but some time I saw comment talking about that

I like your posts ^^..will be waiting for it

stay safe, happy and healthy too
------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.
I am about to watch my J-Dramas. Funny thing, I am commenting on K-Pop, while listening to my favorite J-Pop BABES...while also reading on C-Pop and about to watch my J-Dramas!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!
-Nite!!

hb0805

Established

HB0805:
I am a HUGE,

Thanks 4 sharing. =0)
Also, regarding that blind item posted here... The group was famous in 2012, their manager had a pack from China --- isn't it that SM had a lot of promotions and connections in China (maybe YG and JYP too, I don't know for sure), and SHINee was also very popular during that time, it could be SHINee's manager too, in this blind item...

Fujiko

Established
Guys again i see that they are trying to delete Jonghyun memory and seems to be a sin talk about him....Txt Soobin was Mc at Music bank and gave to Taemin a Txt cd with Taehyun words,and said Taehyun started his desire to became a singer after he saw Taemin performing...but it is not true...Taehyun said he was inspired by Jonghyun and there are people who compared the two...so why Soobin said this?

Fujiko

Established

HB0805:
I am a HUGE,

Thanks 4 sharing. =0)
Can i ask you a pleasure dear?For Sm seems to be a sin nominate Kim Jonghyun...could you use these huge characters and doing here a kind post about him please?Thanks

Guys again i see that they are trying to delete Jonghyun memory and seems to be a sin talk about him....Txt Soobin was Mc at Music bank and gave to Taemin a Txt cd with Taehyun words,and said Taehyun started his desire to became a singer after he saw Taemin performing...but it is not true...Taehyun said he was inspired by Jonghyun and there are people who compared the two...so why Soobin said this?
I think i remember when Taehyun said this, only because when they first debuted people were /constantly/ comparing Jjong and Taehyun, but do you remember when/where exactly he said that he was inspired by Jjong specifically? Because I thought that maybe he was talking about shinee as a whole.

Kimchi

Rookie
Hi i am new user☺
I love kpop,but i notice that the agencies treat their artists in a terrible way...i was commenting in a fandom group about Sm promotion,they told me to keep silent, like my words were bad..but i didn't offended anyone,i only express my opinion.I feel hurt because the agencies are not like i thought...it seems that talking bad about them is a sin!I am here because i hope to find answers about my doubts...these agencies hide something and they don't want that people investigate about it.No wonder that some artists committed suicide if they are treated like garbage

janggeum2009

Established
Hi i am new user☺
I love kpop,but i notice that the agencies treat their artists in a terrible way...i was commenting in a fandom group about Sm promotion,they told me to keep silent, like my words were bad..but i didn't offended anyone,i only express my opinion.I feel hurt because the agencies are not like i thought...it seems that talking bad about them is a sin!I am here because i hope to find answers about my doubts...these agencies hide something and they don't want that people investigate about it.No wonder that some artists committed suicide if they are treated like garbage
Maybe they are good, here we tell only fantastic stories. Just our imagination. Science fiction.

5hawol

Rookie
Hi i am new user☺
Welcome Kimchi! You found your safe haven ;)

Can someone please inform me on Onews sexual misconduct scandal. I’m sure he was under allegations and then Jonghyun died. What was the context behind these allegations. Was his case carried on after Jonghyuns death and was he proved innocent. Was this sabotage on Onew... maybe he knew about Jong, or was this to divert attention on either matter. I always found the timing strange

Kimchi

Rookie
Can someone please inform me on Onews sexual misconduct scandal. I’m sure he was under allegations and then Jonghyun died. What was the context behind these allegations. Was his case carried on after Jonghyuns death and was he proved innocent. Was this sabotage on Onew... maybe he knew about Jong, or was this to divert attention on either matter. I always found the timing strange
The source is Wikipedia but it explains about what happened
Dispatch

Apologize letter

Shinee scandals...Onew dating,Onew middle finger,Jonghyun dating,Onew sexual scandal,Shinee plagiarism,plastic surgery and Onew apologize letter

Attachments

Last edited: