Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

janggeum2009

Established
I read that and it was interesting. I will give you tip and say to make paragraphs every 5 to 6 lines, as it is wall of text :)

So, to summarise everything you said: Duality is an old concept which was first popularised in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, two opposing personalities in one body, one personality being 'shockingly evil', this mirrors the concept of duality.

In Taemin's video The 'criminal' and the 'victim' share the same body, being bound to each other but at the same time opposing each other, or rather their actions having effect on another. Taemin also mentioned 'stockholm syndrome' as a part of his Criminal video, which is another type of 'paradox' of emotions : 'fear' and 'sympathy' one victim has to the captor, (associated with the victim).

I do not understand what you meant by this: 'But Stockholm syndrome, as a paradox, is followed by physical and psychological effects like the common dissociation, the splitting of the ego.' So I'll leave it.

The Orphic egg, a cosmic egg seen throughout Korean media means as follows: It hatches a hermaphoridite deity which gives birth to other gods, and the being that comes out is equated to lucifer, considered the 'perfect' or 'complete' man, being both male and female (Baphomet anyone?)

This is a gnostic religion which views satan, the 'serpent' favourably as someone who gives out knowledge and god as opressive and rigid who hides the knowledge. [Also I'll add my two cents: The great work, what the elites are planning are trying to create a thesis and antithesis, smash it together and create something like this 'baphomet' for the aquarian transhumanist age. It's a discussion I'll get into another time].

This quote about the egg from Taemin the stage MV is quoting this very concept, Lucifer (the light bringer they call him) being born into the world through an egg. As well as shinee having a song called 'Lucifier'

So to boil this completely down, this entire video is a worship of their god, and reverence of him as knowledgeable (all-knowing) and perfect, known by many different names, but to us as Lucifer or the Shaydan. And they show his dualistic nature as well. So it's a kind of worship or ritual in a way. Lmao what is wrong with Korea?

I think they are doing this to prime people into the occult and into accepting the anti-christ/dajjal into the world as cool and mysterious.
You are very good at synthesis.
I read that and it was interesting. I will give you tip and say to make paragraphs every 5 to 6 lines, as it is wall of text :)

So, to summarise everything you said: Duality is an old concept which was first popularised in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, two opposing personalities in one body, one personality being 'shockingly evil', this mirrors the concept of duality.

In Taemin's video The 'criminal' and the 'victim' share the same body, being bound to each other but at the same time opposing each other, or rather their actions having effect on another. Taemin also mentioned 'stockholm syndrome' as a part of his Criminal video, which is another type of 'paradox' of emotions : 'fear' and 'sympathy' one victim has to the captor, (associated with the victim).

I do not understand what you meant by this: 'But Stockholm syndrome, as a paradox, is followed by physical and psychological effects like the common dissociation, the splitting of the ego.' So I'll leave it.

The Orphic egg, a cosmic egg seen throughout Korean media means as follows: It hatches a hermaphoridite deity which gives birth to other gods, and the being that comes out is equated to lucifer, considered the 'perfect' or 'complete' man, being both male and female (Baphomet anyone?)

This is a gnostic religion which views satan, the 'serpent' favourably as someone who gives out knowledge and god as opressive and rigid who hides the knowledge. [Also I'll add my two cents: The great work, what the elites are planning are trying to create a thesis and antithesis, smash it together and create something like this 'baphomet' for the aquarian transhumanist age. It's a discussion I'll get into another time].

This quote about the egg from Taemin the stage MV is quoting this very concept, Lucifer (the light bringer they call him) being born into the world through an egg. As well as shinee having a song called 'Lucifier'

So to boil this completely down, this entire video is a worship of their god, and reverence of him as knowledgeable (all-knowing) and perfect, known by many different names, but to us as Lucifer or the Shaydan. And they show his dualistic nature as well. So it's a kind of worship or ritual in a way. Lmao what is wrong with Korea?

I think they are doing this to prime people into the occult and into accepting the anti-christ/dajjal into the world as cool and mysterious.
You are very good at synthesis. I am on the phone, I have tried to make paragraphs but it does not work on the post replay. So, basically they have their own religion, combining different esoteric beliefs, and they worship a demon, which can give them material favors but also some sort of spiritual enlightenment.

donut

Rookie
You are very good at synthesis.

You are very good at synthesis. I am on the phone, I have tried to make paragraphs but it does not work on the post replay. So, basically they have their own religion, combining different esoteric beliefs, and they worship a demon, which can give them material favors but also some sort of spiritual enlightenment.
Very interesting. So really it all boils down to the age old trickery the devil is playing on these people. One of the bigger tricks he tells them is that if they combine feminine + masculine (like baphomet) they can become like gods.

Now for an introduction on the dualism religion, I would suggest everyone watch this video up to 1:11:11. It is worth the watch and introduces you to the concept of Gnosticism:

Enjoy.

(in other random? news: Kanye decided today would be a good day to post his contract screenshots on twitter for the world to see. First time we will see with our own two eyes what a regular big star contract really looks like. I think I will go to Youtube for analysis videos).

janggeum2009

Established
I realised that this people, called elite, they will worship anyone and everything, if this can give them power, money and favors. It does not matter if is about the dung beetle or about the larva, because there is something mystical and metaphysical with the dung beetle, you know that ball of dung is like an univers, like a cosmic egg, from which will emerge many tiny, little beetles, so the creation theme, the new life, new world order of the dung beetles. Larva, also is something very elevate, hermaphrodite, he dig the ground and make a hole to light, again the shine theme, light, enlightenment, basically the larva is illuminati so they have to worship the larva. And also I realised that they consider themselves above God and above Satan, they think that they can trick, deceive God and cheat Satan. This is why we have BTS Ego, they consider to be deitis but the main difference between them and no matter what deity is the immortality of God. They can ingest tons and tons of adrenochrome, won't help to be immortal but instead they will roast in Hell. So probably in the near future a new religion will appear called the Cosmo(il)logical (Un)Illuminati Mas(s)on Egg of the Larva and Dung Beetles, which will have minus - 0 till minus - ∞ infinite consciousness. Seeing this things I understand why it must be and why must come the Apocalypse.

Attachments

Last edited:

janggeum2009

Established
Suddenly a thought that Dreamc@tcher (considering their concepts) could have this type of necklace came to my mind, but I found only this
View attachment 41520
Seems more like pearl necklace but I don't know
I declare this the 19th wiccan necklace. Dreamcatcher Chase me. Witchcraft, voodoo, hypnosis, demon's realm.

Attachments

Fujiko

Established
Yes, BTS could be an exception. My point was, how could it be that ALL the idols know about the symbolism? The prostitution rings they are part of and the fact that most of the groups will have to sleep with influential people, this one is more likely and it could traumatise them as much as MK-ultra. We could say that groups from big agencies are safe from this, but I think not (here is an old video of SNSD, the theory behind it is that Jessica was harassed by that ?politician? behind her, look at Hyoyeon's reaction)
That prediction was just a post from another fellow 'conspirationist' as us, it is not in English unfortunately... the post did not talk about Kpop specifically, but said that the artists that are wanted by everyone and seem to be so high-value, will become mere prostitutes, even though the NWO promised them ranks and all -- the idols will not join the elites, they are fooled by them
Being low degree could also mean that you know that there IS something behind it. As most idols are not even knowledgeable of all the symbolism used (Greek and Roman deities, symbols, traditions etc.), they think it's just art and all. I read somewhere that even the MVs directors insert these signs because they are catchy and trendy, yet they don't understand much of them, but in reality maybe only 5% know about the brotherhoods and are involved with them. At this point, even nugu groups use this symbols, not because they are low degree (if they have nothing to offer the elites since they have no popularity and value, do you think the elites would even bother looking at them?), but rather because these have the spiritual power to influence the people that are watching so that they would stray away from God and be easier to manipulate etc.
Next to Snsd there are Shinee..it seems that Jonghyun have understood what is happening to Jessica...

Fujiko

Established
Hello~ and welcome :D
Could you please elaborate on what you have seen about Taemin's comeback and maybe upload screenshots? I haven't been keeping up with the newest releases lately...

Apparently, there have been 3 suicides yesterday, all of them were 36 years old persons, all of them were heart attacks, supposedly:

I heard that even in the West many suicides happened yesterday, on September 15th, as it is an important date for the occultists... maybe these days we will hear about big names in the West that committed 'suicide'...
Another sacrifice...3 people age 36 3+6=9 ..he was discovered at 11..11 masonic number...the police as always cover the real events...the family idem... 15 09 15 1+5=6 9 ...6 and 9 important numbers...gross

cdigital379

Rookie
what...I am a bit shocked...this is second time I have heard suga is p***philia may be I should share that in BTS thread but since this response is here

I saw this comment yesterday
View attachment 41923

and also in Dynamite like they confirm it with MAP colour flag which refer to Minor attracted person

SHINEEHEAVEN - HEY!!!!

Hmmm........................

Thanks 4 sharing this. I have heard, read and researched on this Suga "thing", Taemin's Criminal" video and other things.

Hmmm, hmmm, and hmmm...???

Speaking of the "dark internet aka dark web"; I WILL "DEFINITELY" be coming back to 2 this subject matter. There is QUITE A BIT info 2 be found in that BLACK MURKY PLACE!!!! I personally have NOT gone that far down THAT LABYRINTH SPIRAL; but have had a small taste of the frosting. I really did NOT like it nor felt comfortable digging that far for going there kind of gives me the creeps. But I have read of others who have done some real serious "deep sea diving" and have unearthed some deeply disturbing, mind-boggling and bat crazy shyt (from around the world) that will make one feel less that human.

I will be back by the end of the month 2 type up over 15/20 subject matter posts I have researched. {In the little free time I have}. I will also go back and respond 2 the posts I said I would come back 2, along w/some pretty fun stuff!!! =0) =0P =0)

But 4 now, I try to pop in when I can. I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy and safe. And to anyone else reading this...same message applies. <<<333>>>

Last edited:
My guesses are either Big Bang, or Exo. Exo was very new then though, so Im more likely to say Big Bang. I wonder how long theyll wait to tell us which group it is!
I don't think its EXO because they were very new and their debut Mama was considered a failure...it seems like Big Bang or may be Super Junior..but with all the shady things in Big Bang it seems like its them...but I hope its not them though