Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yeoldeux

Rookie
Did anyone see that fortnite and bts collab? I’m not suprised me and my cuzion knew this was gonna happen. But out of all the things they could have been promoted off of they chose a KIDS game LMAO and there losing fans already LMFAO
Hi cuzion:)) and yes I’ve seen it and I was wondering the same thing out of all the things they chose fortnite? When majority of the kids up there pay no mind/don’t like them that was dumb tbh. Probably to get money but who knows. Let’s not also forget how fortnite old cover promoted the one eye symbol:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ShineeHeaen:

Oh..you use Reddit, too? Me, as well. I get a lot of interesting info from Quora as well. I do not use FB or Twitter. However, my friends who live on there provide me w/the information I need. But I am NOT a fan of them.

I, to do believe there was foul play involved in Jonghyun's death. I also feel that many of these "suicide" deaths in S. Korea are NOT suicides at all. My S. Korean housemate told me a lot of interesting things about his country. Same goes for my fellow-co-workers who are NOT big fans of K-pop in general. I wish we could have a definitive answer to all these unanswered questions. Even, though I am not following BTS as much; I continuously pray for their souls. (same goes with other idols/stars etc...)

I also never had any issues w/Reddit. I suspect these people who are deleting messages are biased folks. I tend to notice on their and on other forums that the worse fans are from S.Korea alone. AND I MEAN ALONE!! It scares me even on how they are so GROSSLY OBSESSED w/the idols and other entertainers. Very devilish in their way of thinking. Mmmm...Amino apps is pretty good. I have no troubles finding and getting answers on there.
Reddit Kpop or so called unpopular opinion( its in fact a very popular opinion) are terrible places with any different opinion they eat you alive that happened to me, I made some comment beside the death of Jonghyun, I said Siwon have all the right to say what he think and believe in, and if he believe Homosexuality is not right, you have no right to come and call him all kind of names(which was happening at that reddit comment section), I was called my self all kind of names for saying this lol...I was down voted so much...its really pathetic place...going out on what they think, they are terrible bully..I never again come and have any comment on those places...I just made some comments on Kpoopheads which is just jokes and usually goes alright but any reddit kpop going against the the popular opinion is going soooo bad....I personally never have any problem with Kfans, and I have so much with I-fans...if anything, I think I fans are so bad, and they are their thinking they should preach to Kfans and teach them how they should think , do etc...I find the worst thing every as fans is Ifans, it doesn't matter where they are, they are usually from Europe, USA, Philipines, Indonesia, Arab countries etc....and they are equally thinking they must teach Korean something, I hate their attitude...some time Kfans act bad, but I never personally encounter problems from them, I also found Kfans doing some time good job in keeping Kpop away from being like hollywood where everybody is dating 10 person and have drugs one night stand etc...thats just my personal opinion

cadiz

Star
Hi cuzion:)) and yes I’ve seen it and I was wondering the same thing out of all the things they chose fortnite? When majority of the kids up there pay no mind/don’t like them that was dumb tbh. Probably to get money but who knows. Let’s not also forget how fortnite old cover promoted the one eye symbol:p
For money.
yes most kids who play Fortnite don't like BTS or kpop in general.

Look what I've found about that actress (Oh In Hye) death:
This one is super creepy, I watched the video and there is a very long buffer, she keeps on hitting her neck with a comb, the movement seems... suicidal? It reminds a lot of MK Ultra, and that 48 coincidence, what does 48 mean? Please have a look:
At least in her case, they are going to do an autopsy:

And as usual, the comments are all about how we are giving too much importance to 'mere coincidences', how it is disrespectful to speculate etc.:rolleyes:
I swear after reading this yesterday, I was creeped out, I read a very interesting comment from Korean but I use google translate, its like it was answering my question regarding the Number 48

Screenshot010.jpg

there is someone who was carrying number 148 torch olympic and died related to that number...and there is Korean Illuminati card called project 14.8 its similar to infamous Illuminati card game..and those card refer to the destruction of Korea

so there is something with this number...I think 48 number may be related to death or destruction

and that actress used this number two time, there must be something

There was speculation in Korea about her:
Maybe she's not a clone but rather elected for the next sacrifice... Many pages before, someone said that there was a blind item which predicted another SM suicide... let's keep her on the watch.
Also... remember those blind items about Sulli, since you mentioned her?
Remember that K-pop singer who recently committed suicide that I wrote a blind about? It is pretty obvious now that at least one of the high level people who forced her to have sex was going to be exposed. Therefore, he killed himself.
Sulli/Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon (https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-4_16.html) ---9th July 2020

Just because this blind originates from the other side of the world doesn't lessen its importance, especially when demand is only going to make this kind of thing happen more. I had the opportunity in the past week to have a long online call with the best friend of this now deceased one named foreign born A list singer/actress in her own country. I previously had met our subject several years ago at a music festival.
In the past I have written about stars in this country who are routinely forced to have sex with their managers or agents that is recorded and will be used against them if they attempt to get out of their contracts with the agent or manager. There was an A list actress singer who moved to LA and quit her career just to get out from the constant sexual demands. She was shamed when she first moved here, but the furor quickly died. She had to be willing to give up her career though to make that happen.
The subject of our blind was constantly molested and groped from the time she became a teen. Even though she was in the business prior to that, the molesting started two days after her 13th birthday. By the time she was almost old enough to drive she landed a spot in a group that made her a star. To do that of course, she slept with multiple men who then decided she would be a good fit in the group. One of those men permanently rid himself of a person in his life who was going to call him out on his sexual assaults of underage girls.
The subject of our blind was forced at least once or twice a week to entertain men. She would have to go to dinner or have drinks with men and then have sex with them afterwards. This allowed her to not only thrive in the group she was in, but also to make herself an individual brand. One of her sexual relationships with a man got her a huge break because he owns roughly 7% of a beauty conglomerate. Suddenly she became their spokesperson. Out of the public eye she was having a relationship with another woman and something she was always having to keep hidden because no matter how many executives she was sleeping with, they wouldn't cover for her if that was discovered. All of this hiding and secrecy and being used from the time she was 13 was just too much for her and she took her own life.

Sulli/K-Pop group "f(x)" (https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-44.html) ---17th June, 2020

This one named K-pop singer/actress had a sex tape that was about to be released. She was told to pay a certain amount of money in order to keep it quiet, but she didn't have the funds. This is more common than you think.
Sulli
(https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/10/blind-items-revealed-4_25.html) ---14th October, 2019

And whenever a sexual scandal comes up, the netizens would always talk about how it's only small companies that do that... It's no doubt that even SNSD, Red Velvet and ?boy groups? have to go through this... How could they still renew their contracts, I just can't wrap my head around it... They must be constantly drugged so that they can function with all this behind them, or I don't know. It seems that entertainment is just open secret prostitution... Every single fan just indirectly encourages this, sadly...
How can these idols even date normally? I remember she filmed that drama To the Beautiful You with SHINee's Minho, everyone speculated about how they were dating and all. Is it possible that he knew about what Sulli was going through? What about Choiza? After Sulli's death, many accused him of just taking and advantage of her, he even released that gross song about her (Eat, Sleep, Do it ---one can easily just look up the lyrics, it's...)

There was a documentary made about Sulli (Docuplex): https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sullis-friend-blasts-mother-using-sulli-even-after-passing/ --- I get the idea that her mother just pimped her since she was very young, just like the ?Kardashians? in America
"Every single fan just indirectly encourages this, sadly"

how fans encourage this?

Scandals are usually fake I feel. Korea has turned into America where scandals are used to turn your attention away from something detrimental and important. But I have no doubt that some are just game plays for a certain agenda.
I know that, and especially those dating scandals lol...all are fake...and other scandals are also fake, like Onew scandal, and I even among the minority that believe Seungri scandal was fake, because I am so suspicious whenever the media playing big and trying hard to get our attention into something, usually that thing is not true

hb0805

Established
"Every single fan just indirectly encourages this, sadly"

how fans encourage this?
Hello ^^
By this one, I mean that the idols could think that they have self-worth only as entertainers, only for their looks/singing etc., but not for what they truly are (in the BTS thread someone mentioned that V said that people only care about V, not about Taehyung), they have to be perfect and are watched 24/7. Also, since the fans are buying the products released by the agencies, they create the request for such products, otherwise, the group would just disband... The fans 'pick' the idols based on looks/stage persona, and if something happens, most fans just move on so quickly. Furthermore, spiritually, I think that the energy of the fans just feeds those dark entities around the industry, approving of the industry encourages the vicious cycle somehow... My reasons for saying that sentence revolve around these, it's just my opinion :)

I know that, and especially those dating scandals lol...all are fake...and other scandals are also fake, like Onew scandal, and I even among the minority that believe Seungri scandal was fake, because I am so suspicious whenever the media playing big and trying hard to get our attention into something, usually that thing is not true
Hmm... I heard the news surrounding the Onew and Seungri scandals, but why do you think they are fake? I heard that in the industry, everyone must do something bad so that they can blackmail each other... As for Onew, I think that he just got very drunk (maybe he felt very stressed mentally) and it was just a misunderstanding, like he did not intend to do anything to that woman (she and her boyfriend dropped charges, yet this one could also mean that SM offered money). It could be that it became a big deal so that someone could boycott SHINee/him. Onew was in the industry for many years and he was known for being a drinker/alcoholic, yet only this time it was so bad... could it be that the person which was with him drugged him/put something in his drink? I think that this scandal did not make a very big fuss, it went down pretty quickly.
About Seungri... I suppose that it was revealed just to boycott him, but in my opinion, this one was true. Personally, he gives off a very evil vibe, and many female artists said that they want to avoid him (I admit that these could be fabricated, too). He had not such a good reputation, I heard that even the BigBang members warned him not to get in trouble...
I acknowledge that there could be info that I do not know and that these scandals have an agenda behind them, though.

I would really like to know the theories that explain how these could be fake, I am very curious ^^ Thank you in advance :)

hb0805

Established
Here is Taemin with Criminal mv. The thing which caught my attention is the Jesus Christ's thorn crown but inside the crown is the writing Criminal. I do not know what to believe about them, why they do this, why always mockery. I made interpretations using the general meaning of the signs and symbols but I think they are more encripted then I tought. So from Korea I will keep only Jonghyun and I will go back to Oasis, Faithless, Amy Winehouse, Kings of Leon, Moby. I tought that they are good, they are different but they only trick us. They claim to be good but they are evil. It is a false choice that we make, because we want to chose what is good but instead we chose the wicked ones and this is their mockery. Something is wrong there in korean entertainment, deep fights occurs between good and bad, humans and demons.
You know, I have always wondered why the name of the song is 'Criminal', as in I always think of Jonghyun's death and Taemin being guilty about it, whenever I hear that comeback title... You give this example for Christian mockery, could it mean that Taemin killed the Holy Spirit inside of him (he was a catholic), as in rejecting God and finally giving hands with evil for good?

Also, 'never gonna dance again' -- why? Is it something else (a demon, for example) is dancing instead of Taemin or possessing him? Who is going to dance instead of him, as Taemin, literally, is STILL dancing? Could this also mean that he is so sick of the industry, he just wants to quit and 'never gonna dance again' for the fans/industry, but only for himself? Is he predicting a big accident/his death, so that he would 'never gonna dance again'?

Last edited:

Rosapastel

Rookie
maybe is a way to attract more people, i mean at first I didn’t like k pop but due to a friend o mine and a lot of exposure I fell for it.

hb0805

Established
Singer Jang Jae In (Jane), confesses to being sexually harassed, she said that the perpetrator was also a victim? He was promised to be left alone and not bullied if he harmed Jane... I think these things are more common than the people know:

About actress Oh In Hye, Hong Suk Chun talked about how her revealing dress created a big fuss and Oh In Hye was only cast for revealing, explicit roles afterwards... Could this rather mean that she was sexually abused as well, but with other words?

5hawol

Established
You know, I have always wondered why the name of the song is 'Criminal', as in I always think of Jonghyun's death and Taemin being guilty about it, whenever I hear that comeback title... You give this example for Christian mockery, could it mean that Taemin killed the Holy Spirit inside of him (he was a catholic), as in rejecting God and finally giving hands with evil for good?

Also, 'never gonna dance again' -- why? Is it something else (a demon, for example) dancing instead of Taemin or possessing him? Who is going to dance instead of him, as Taemin, literally, is STILL dancing? Could this also mean that he is so sick of the industry, he just wants to quit and 'never gonna dance again' for the fans/industry, but only for himself? Is he predicting a big accident/his death, so that he would 'never gonna dance again'?
Im a disappointed shawol!

Gah! I hope the crown design wasn't his idea. Dunno how much idols are involved in stage desigining, etc, but I wish to believe it wasn't his idea or that it was placed there with a specific purpose to manifest a particular meaning of his song. If it was, the crown would hv been visible in all his criminal live stage performances. It ain't there in his SBS Inkigayo stage nor in his KBS Music bank stage. Yep, we need to hv a word with MBC management. Why they do this to him? Why? They did him dirty even during his W*e got M*arried show

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
Singer Jang Jae In (Jane), confesses to being sexually harassed, she said that the perpetrator was also a victim? He was promised to be left alone and not bullied if he harmed Jane... I think these things are more common than the people know:

About actress Oh In Hye, Hong Suk Chun talked about how her revealing dress created a big fuss and Oh In Hye was only cast for revealing, explicit roles afterwards... Could this rather mean that she was sexually abused as well, but with other words?
Oh In Hye's dress was really revealing...like really really revealing. I mean so revealing that her b**bs jiggles as she move around. IMG_20200922_142840.jpg

hb0805

Established
IA mera
Shinee don’t give me good vibes anymore. I used to like Minho but they all seem to have forgotten all about Jonghyun :( it’s very sad.... they never mention him and Taemin keeps getting more satanic every comeback. The fact that he was chosen for SuperM. He’s definitely Soomans favourite
If I'm not wrong, I remember there was an interview during the 'Everybody' era (or maybe earlier?), where Jonghyun said that he thinks of the members just as business partners, music colleagues... just colleagues. And Minho said that he felt very hurt because of Jonghyun's words, as he felt that SHINee are family and all, he didn't expect Jonghyun's answer to be like that...
And look now, there was a controversy about a Japanese group plagiarizing SHINee's concept for 'Our Page' ('tribute' to Jonghyun, deep significance), but neither SM nor SHINee addressed it. They talked about being a family and now, it's just like there were only 4 members from the very beginning. They had an extra mike stand for Jonghyun during concerts after he died, but for how long they did this? Even TVXQ's Yunho shouted Jonghyun's name during a concert (SHINee did it too), but this all happened only a short period of time after Jonghyun's death.
On the other hand, it is possible that they cannot talk about Jonghyun anymore or show any pain because the netizens will bash them greatly, remember what they did to Yeri when she was always sad after Jonghyun's passing? The netizens don't want to deal with such things, they want the idols to be 'professional' and not show any emotion and stuff...

Since you have mentioned Minho, how come he has no scandal and everyone has such a good opinion on him? His friends circle is rather ?questionable? (that Kyu line included Lee Jonghyun, he was in that Burning Sun incident, and then retired; TVXQ are occultists or something like that). What's is your view on this? As for Onew and Key, they look so depressed, devastated... if they quit or, God forbid, suicide... it won't be that unexpected... I heard that Onew actually tried a few times to take his life, but it never made it big in the news...

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
On the other hand, it is possible that they cannot talk about Jonghyun anymore or show any pain because the netizens will bash them greatly, remember what they did to Yeri when she was always sad after Jonghyun's passing? The netizens don't want to deal with such things, they want the idols to be 'professional' and not show any emotion
THIS!
You had the answer. I was typing my reply when I recieved notif of your msg and you had the same points.

With or without Jjong, life goes on. They still got to make a living. If they keep mentioning him every single time they make an appearance, won't they be accuse of trying to milk the memory of a dead man?

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
Yes... but how about personal activities? I mean like fashion magazines interviews or drama interviews etc., these ones are usually followed by fans, not the general public. For example, if they talked about Jonghyun on Music Bank (watched by the general public), it could cause controversy, but maybe it is not the case for individual, low-profile activities.
Furthermore, I feel that Onew's and Key's vibes changed A LOT like there is not that life sparkle in them anymore, like they are on such a low frequency... they changed a lot, and for the worse. Someone showed a twitter post where it was predicted that another SM idol will suicide... sadly, the two could be 'candidates'.
As for Taemin, he got evil. But Minho, he has been so ?constant? ever since debut, all smiles, getting along well with all the other artists, friends with everybody, no scandal or whatever. When he filmed that 'To The Beautiful You' drama, they even talked about a blind date/sogaeting between Minho and actress Kim JiWon (set by the filming director I think) so freely, on that show, Star Golden Bell? But wouldn't this be super controversial for the regular idols? He is also known as a heavy drinker (as Onew, for that matter), but no incident has happened. When Jonghyun hosted Blue Night, he said how Minho called him after getting drunk (that type of call when you are live and the audience can hear what you are discussing about). There were even jokes between fans and some close friends of Minho (TVXQ) that said that he is favoured by LSM, and that he could run SM one day or buy it.
I am just speculating, I hope it doesn't seem that I hate on them or something, I used to listen to them a lot till Jonghyun's suicide happened... it is just that many things seem fishy... :(
Of course they changed. They gone through such a life changing traumatic experience, how can they not change. Even Minho and Taemin, they changed too. They don't show cuz they are good at hiding their feelings. They said themselves they are the best at hiding their emotions.

Privately, they all remember him in their own ways. Minho secretly visited his grave, taemin keep wearing his cap - the one with rings, it used to belong to Jjong. Key post Jjong pics on his insta.. etc. We don't know much about Onew activity cuz he gotten very private about his life.

Ps: Minho has high alcohol tolerance. Lol

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
Of course they changed. They gone through such a life changing traumatic experience, how can they not change. Even Minho and Taemin, they changed too. They don't show cuz they are good in hiding their feelings. They said themselves they are the best in hiding their emotions.

Privately, they all remember him in their own ways. Minho secretly visited his grave, taemin keep wearing his hat - the one with rings, it used to belong to Jjong. Key post Jjong pics on his insta.. etc. We don't know much about Onew activity cuz he gotten very private about his life.

Thank you for your inputs, there were some things that I did not know about :)
At the end of the day, I really hope that they all will be fine and be able to fight the bitterness they are constantly encountering...

Of course they changed. They gone through such a life changing traumatic experience, how can they not change. Even Minho and Taemin, they changed too. They don't show cuz they are good in hiding their feelings. They said themselves they are the best in hiding their emotions.

Privately, they all remember him in their own ways. Minho secretly visited his grave, taemin keep wearing his cap - the one with rings, it used to belong to Jjong. Key post Jjong pics on his insta.. etc. We don't know much about Onew activity cuz he gotten very private about his life.

thanks for those infos...I did not follow much the news...I didn't know Minho secretly visited Jonghyun grave...do you have the link?

if thats true, then thats mean Jonghyun unlikely faked his death as I was suspecting...because I am sure they know if he faked his death or not