Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
Sm can tell us that Taemin is virgen because he is christian but I think we know what is the truth. Sm say that they are like angels, no alcohol, but we know Super Junior Kangin, no dating, but we know Baekhyun, they are innocent but we know Onew scandal. Also BigHit, they claim to have no religion at all but they also worship Satan. The misleading appearence, that is kpop all about.
For real christians doing these symbols i think that could be disturbing because there are concepts against Jesus and satanic scenes...

Fujiko

Star
If Lee Soo-man is here with this Philippine Rothschild, who was satanic to the pits of hell, the main promoter of the satanism in the modern era, how we can say that Lee Soo-man promote christianity? Please do not be deceived by this entertainment businessmens, that probably they will sell their mother for profit. This is why we have this thread, to not be deceived by false appearances.
He is a Rotschild???So it is not a coincidence that he created Sm??Bigshit and Sm seems different but it is only a facade ,a mask...they promote the same agenda the same propaganda...

Lolylol

Established
I will tell my point of view, because a partial truth is just like a half-truth. So this is my opinion. I believe that probably Jjong was occultist and he was part of freemasonry. Because in his last MV Shinin, we see him wearing the same type of necklace as Taemin and WJSM member, meaning that he had a rank in freemasonry and probably in the witchcraft. Probalby seeing for the first time this type of necklace you will say that it is a common necklace but I saw this pendant to appear also on the statue used in Grimae Award. A month before Jjong's death, Key was awarded in a Grimae Award ceremony, receiving a statue that have a part just like this pendant. So I think that probably all of them are part of the system, part of the freemasonry, because when they promote satanism, they need followers to fulfil the cult rituals and to spread the new religion. I think they are dragged into this nolens volens, they are forced to become part of the system. I always have wondered why SM Entertainment has so much christians singer, hmmm, because the christians are the main targets. Because they want to make christians to make apostasy, to renounce at their religion and become part of the satanic elite. Because is they main purpose, to make much more christians, more humans, to make sins, because this is the new form of persecution. In the Roman Empire was Nero, Diocletian, Caligula, that tortured the body of christians but nowadays, they cannot torture your body to make apostasy but your soul, it is a spiritual torture, a soul torture. And this kids, like JJong, BTS members and probably most of the people involved in korean entertainment endure this spiritual torture, practicing different formes of witchcrafts, summonig demons, hypnosis, using quartz crystals for sorcery, because with the quartz crystals you can enter into an immaterial world, it is uded for hypnosis, for the temporal regression. In Changmin Chocolate we see the quartz crystal, in Dreamcatcher Rose blue wee see also this crystal. Why we see crystal globes in Twice and Laboum videos? Because this is how the Elite communicate, because probably they are surveiled by the police, by the secret services, so they cannot talking on the phone or use email, so they use this type of messages, thru music, thru videos, thru movies. So is an occult sender, a message and an occult receiver. We are not the main receivers of this media products, we are in the middle because we are in the message, we are targets. Don't you ever wonder why it must be a music video where someone is pointing the gun at you, willing to make a virtual deadly wound? Because we are the targets. So, as Ranfan said, probably Jjong was sacrificed for the Commander in Chief, meaning the Satan. I recently saw a video with Bob Dylan saying that he made a bargain with the Commander in Chief of this world. So back in 2008, when Jjong said that he want to see himself in the future, at the 28 age, probalby it was some sort of a ritual, when Jjong was choosed to die. And, him knowing that he had only 10 years to live, from here came the depressions and all the tears. But it was like a Drawing straw game. He was chosed randomly to die. As for me, I really do not know if it was a m*rder or a ritualistic s*icide, but my intuition say that was a probably a m*rder. Rest in peace Jonghyun and we will find the truth for you!
I remembered of a video of dream girl era when Key said Jonghyun had the hair resemblance of horns because he worshipped the devil. I can't find the video... I tried but It's nowhere in the internet...

also jonghyun was the only one that had 2 colors as a shinee member, his colors was blue and red sometimes... these 2 colors are related to freemasonry

Attachments

bellakim333

Rookie
I am also same and I understand you...I thought at times to stop listening to Kpop because I was concerned of the satanic influence and may be they put destructive subliminal messages..we would never know what they put

but when I was attempt to stop..I think about it and said why stop the music that makes me happy...I thought about it deeply and was in conflict but I finally decided that its not worth it to stop something make me happy..so I continue listening to it, not saying that I recommend it to others...I defiantly don't but I am just talking in my case...in my opinion, if you can substitute it with other non harmful or satanic music..just do it...but if its not like my case..then may be no need
I understand your decision to keep listening. Everyone needs music to help them cope with their emotions. As long as we are aware and don’t let the lyrics and symbols affect the way we act in real life, it shouldn’t be too harmful. But in case anyone is interested, I have some recommendations of music that sounds good (at least in my opinion) and is pure. Take it as you will-I won’t force it on anyone. But as someone who used to be addicted to both American and Korean pop music, I would just like to share how I personally have tried to improve my mental state.
As someone who has been playing piano and violin competitively for almost my whole life, I basically thrive on classical music. Even though some may say it’s boring, I think pieces like Lalo Rhapsodie Espagnole, Liszt Spanish Rhapsody, Prokofiev Piano Concerto No. 3, Grieg Piano Concerto, Paganini Caprice No. 5, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, Kabalevsky violin concerto, and Tchaikovsky violin concerto are very interesting, with a wide scope of changes in emotion and great virtuosity. And as a replacement for Kdramas, there is a Youtube channel called Twosetviolin that has skits and other funny classical music related things-many people who don’t even play an instrument became interested in classical music after watching them! For starters, I have made a playlist of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVRhXh0mPiP6LRclJdHUo6SU8DPqe8m3p

I also listen to some traditional Christian worship songs (like Because He Lives, Amazing Grace, and As the Deer), and there is a youtuber named Jennifer Jeon who does wonderful violin covers of worship songs. They are obviously not super upbeat, but they are still beautiful and good for relaxation. I don’t pay much attention to contemporary worship music because some of it may have questionable lyrics, but I do like Tori Kelly’s album Hiding Place, and the song Even Louder by Steven Malcolm.
In addition, I enjoy some Chinese songs, like the ones I have saved in this playlist. They are not very fast, but they have very touching melodies:
I basically avoid pop unless I’m in a car with someone who is playing it on the radio. But if anyone still wants to listen to kpop, I would recommend two underrated girl groups, Elris and April. Their songs are very high quality, in particular, Elris‘s Jackpot, Miracle, and Summer Dream. Their concepts seem relatively pure, and they don’t seem to be pushing any bad messages-I don’t really notice any bad symbols, but if there happens to be any, it definitely isn’t too blatant.
As I‘ve said, these are just suggestions, and if you are able to listen to Kpop and not feel any negative effects, that is completely fine! But I hope I can help you find something else you like as well :)

halley

Rookie
I agree Jjong is member of freemasonry its so obvious...but what I don't understand is why he join despite knowing they will kill him...its so odd and I never understand that..

but I disagree with SM having christians singer means they are against christianity...I know it might offend Christians here....but believe or not...SM have been promoting Christianity to Koreans since forever...how can Kpop singer allowed to sing about their religion? why only christian are allowed to sing for Christianity? why Changmin a Buddhist forced to sing for christian songs? isn't it odd?
the truth is SM is anti-Buddhism...yep...South korea have 23% Buddhists yet SM have 3% Buddhists and the rest like 90% is christian...go look to Korea religion statistics and you will see the odds

JYP is also supporting Christianity..it isn't coincidence...I am not saying Christianity is evil but it have been promoted in Korea for some specific agenda in traditionally not christian country
yes I think why companies promote Christianity is that there are several christian cults that do questionable rituals. those cults are also supported by rich elites.

Fujiko

Star
https://www.associationforpublicart.org/artwork/the-gates-of-hell/ Because I am a fan of Shinee as a group but also fan of the members individually, I will post more about them because I watched more about them in the late period. So today I will tell my point of view about Taemin Want, regardin the artworks that appeared in the music video. Firt at 00.13, we see the Vitruvian man, drawed by Leonardo da Vinci. This drawing, you can see only if you will watch with 0,25 speed, in normal speed it can be barely seen. So this drawing want to show the ideal human body proportions according to Vitruvius, ho was a Roman architect. This drawing it is also called Canon of Proportions or Proportions of Man, and these qualities are thus shared equally by God's creation of the human body and the human being's own production of a good building (leonardodavini.net). This video want to be about the proportions, about the ideal human body according to Sm company and thus in the freemasons concept. Next to the frame with Vitruvian man we see Taemin with a long sleeve and a short sleeve, and in the content of the video we will see him wearing a red suit, with a long sleeve and a short sleeve, but also wearing a red, women's glove. This mean a that Taemin is both men and women in the same time, he is a hermaphrodite but in the spiritual meaning, just like the Baphomet, the mixt up gender. So this is the Vitruvian Man for freemasons, is the Baphomet concept. And I also think that this video is related with the Taemin 2 kids video, because we know that Baphomet is represented with 2 children, a boy and a girl. At the end of the video, beginning with 03.03 we see the the sculpture La Porte de l'Enfer (Gates of Hell) sculpted by french artist Auguste Rodin, that depicts a scene from Inferno, the first section of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. Many interpretations have been made towards this sculpture but what is the meaning in the Taemin's video? Why he dance in front of this gates? The two drawings look like a cross in the right and the left of Taemin, I will tell in the next post what I believe that represents. Ps I have covered the Vitruvian man part.
Yes please do a post about them..i have problems to talk with blind shawols because they are brainwashed but i am a fan of them(Jonghyun and Taemin are my favourites) and i am interested about Taemin and Jjong symbolism on his Mvs ,photos,songs.. so i can't wait to read your posts❤

Fujiko

Star
Me too, I am a Jjong fan and a Taemin fan. But you know what, SM company has stopped printing the physically albums of Jonghyun. Now I have his full collection but when I wanted to buy physically Base album, from a seller I received the messaje that they stopped printing the albums of Jjong. It seems that they want to forget absolutelly about him.
It is true,i have this feeling that they wants that people forget him his talent ...they didn't put him on Shinee anniversary video...it is like at a certain point he was a problem for them...and if people remember him they could understand that something is wrong because he left hints..i think that his lyrics are a problem for them and also his music...

Fujiko

Star
https://www.associationforpublicart.org/artwork/the-gates-of-hell/ Because I am a fan of Shinee as a group but also fan of the members individually, I will post more about them because I watched more about them in the late period. So today I will tell my point of view about Taemin Want, regardin the artworks that appeared in the music video. Firt at 00.13, we see the Vitruvian man, drawed by Leonardo da Vinci. This drawing, you can see only if you will watch with 0,25 speed, in normal speed it can be barely seen. So this drawing want to show the ideal human body proportions according to Vitruvius, ho was a Roman architect. This drawing it is also called Canon of Proportions or Proportions of Man, and these qualities are thus shared equally by God's creation of the human body and the human being's own production of a good building (leonardodavini.net). This video want to be about the proportions, about the ideal human body according to Sm company and thus in the freemasons concept. Next to the frame with Vitruvian man we see Taemin with a long sleeve and a short sleeve, and in the content of the video we will see him wearing a red suit, with a long sleeve and a short sleeve, but also wearing a red, women's glove. This mean a that Taemin is both men and women in the same time, he is a hermaphrodite but in the spiritual meaning, just like the Baphomet, the mixt up gender. So this is the Vitruvian Man for freemasons, is the Baphomet concept. And I also think that this video is related with the Taemin 2 kids video, because we know that Baphomet is represented with 2 children, a boy and a girl. At the end of the video, beginning with 03.03 we see the the sculpture La Porte de l'Enfer (Gates of Hell) sculpted by french artist Auguste Rodin, that depicts a scene from Inferno, the first section of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. Many interpretations have been made towards this sculpture but what is the meaning in the Taemin's video? Why he dance in front of this gates? The two drawings look like a cross in the right and the left of Taemin, I will tell in the next post what I believe that represents. Ps I have covered the Vitruvian man part.
Taemin is choosed to be the representation of Baphomet feminine/masculine since that they started to dress him as a female and he was uncomfortable of that,also Jjong said that he is a man like he was trying to help him and wrote for him Pretty boy...a lot of times he has women outfits and women shoes.I don't think is his choice but it is Sm that wants that he has this kind of image.I don't know why they choosed him and not Key ...he is emprisoned in this role in this stereotype like happened to 1 direction and could be not easy if your will is to be in a different way

Fujiko

Star
Yes, so at this moment we, the Shawols fans of Jonghyun, are the main promoters of his work and his phenomenal talen, because at this point there is nobody to do it besides us. They stopped printing the physically albums, he does not appear on an anniversary, he does not appeared on tv, on their internet shows, they did not commemorate him, his songs are not broadcast. Why?
I think he was a rebel against them...at a certain point he wanted to express his art his real feelings and not the agenda..and he wanted to speak about something(there are voices that was forced to leave Blue night because he was too outspoken).So they want to do a damnatio memoriae like romans did to eliminate someone from the memory of all people(maybe it is like a sort of ritual),and they could use Taemin album teasers photos to do this also because the others were not active.Copy Jjong concept and eliminate the original subjeft it is a way to put at his place another person,and maybe Taemin was convinced with tricky things or reasons...or he accept and doesn't want to have problems with Sm..maybe the teaser with black dog and the red dress is a death ritual to cancel Jjong's memory and the good things he did...

doublestandardism

Established
Taemin is choosed to be the representation of Baphomet feminine/masculine since that they started to dress him as a female and he was uncomfortable of that,also Jjong said that he is a man like he was trying to help him and wrote for him Pretty boy...a lot of times he has women outfits and women shoes.I don't think is his choice but it is Sm that wants that he has this kind of image.I don't know why they choosed him and not Key ...he is emprisoned in this role in this stereotype like happened to 1 direction and could be not easy if your will is to be in a different way
I like the way this conversation is going so I'm not going to butt in often/anymore, but regarding Key: Even though he is flamboyant and naturally effeminate (meaning I don't think his in-born personality is changed by any "agendas") physically, he is not the "right type". Key is fairly tall, has big bone structure, and a higher body fat than the other members other than Onew. Key has been dieting heavily since predebut and he's still bigger than most of the members. He doesn't have that waif-ish, childlike look to his body that Taemin has had throughout most of his time in shinee. Even when Taemin works out, he doesn't get very big or bulky like Minho or Jonghyun would.

Fujiko

Star
Here is the part 2 of Taemin Want regarding that 2 look alike crosses but in connexion with SuperM 100 mv. Probably you have wondered what may represent the two look alike crosses in Taemin Mv and the little squared images in the SuperM mv. This are the Raven Intelligence test matrices, that is a nonverbal group test, typically used in educational settings. Raven's Progressive Matrices and Vocabulary tests were originally developed for use in research into the genetic and environmental origins of cognitive ability (Wikipedia). In the videos we have Standard Progressive Matrices: with items presented in black ink on a white background. Matrices in plural and matrix in singular, is in first place a something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form (merriam-webster.com). Also we know the movie The Matrix, that depicts a dystopian future in which humanity is unknowingly trapped inside a simulated reality, the Matrix, created by intelligent machines to distract humans while using their bodies as an energy source (Wikipedia). So they did not referred in the videos to the intelligence test Raven but they referred to the main componet of the test, the matrix, with reference to the subject of The Matrix movie, meaning the simulated reality and the use of the humans, as an energy source, by robots. This is why we have the transhumanism agenda, robot-human depicted in their MV, as Everybody Shinee or Vixx Error. It has many matrices types, also the used ones in this videos. Probably this is why we have the highlighting of RM IQ score, because the IQ is measured with Raven Intelligence test.
So the reference to this test is because there is superhuman robotoid propaganda?

Fujiko

Star
They can also get your energy by their videos, music or whatever. Speaking about Taemin's dog in his mv, recently I have watched Kanye West Blkkk skkk head, with that wolfs-dogs, black german shepherd, and literally I felt that somebody empties my energy from the plexus.
[/QUOTEJjong had a german
About black sun this remember me of Soundgarden's song (R.I.P. Chris Cornell), called Black hole sun, this is also a representation of Satan.
I remember this song and i found the video very strange also because it shows people with lizard tongue and there is an apocalypse...i think Chris cornell knew something about occult...

Fujiko

Star
They can also get your energy by their videos, music or whatever. Speaking about Taemin's dog in his mv, recently I have watched Kanye West Blkkk skkk head, with that wolfs-dogs, black german shepherd, and literally I felt that somebody empties my energy from the plexus.
Churchill choosed this as depression symbol...but i think there is another reason to choose black dog....i think to Jjong tattoo with german Achtung word...it is like mk ultra delta killer programming...so this tattoo was not a good tattoo....tattoos could be dangerous because they are connected with blood and they are very ancients....a tattoo artist is like a shaman...

I'm still a bit torn on how the entertainment Industry works. Is everyone aware of the system they're apart of? Or are they just do what they are told? I have a few people who I'm very suspicious of that I've followed for quite a while now.
Me too, because i some time feel like they are a willing participant, but then at the same time their families sells them out i.e britney spears.

Fujiko

Star
Taemin image for SuperM and Taemin image for his album Never gonna dance again...the broken mirror represents the mk ultra and the splitting personalities...Also he has this medallion ...i don't understand if represents Medusa ...in the other image the mirror reflects others Taemin...also another mk ultra reference and there is one eye symbolism...and his outfits are very feminine

Attachments

Last edited:
I understand your decision to keep listening. Everyone needs music to help them cope with their emotions. As long as we are aware and don’t let the lyrics and symbols affect the way we act in real life, it shouldn’t be too harmful. But in case anyone is interested, I have some recommendations of music that sounds good (at least in my opinion) and is pure. Take it as you will-I won’t force it on anyone. But as someone who used to be addicted to both American and Korean pop music, I would just like to share how I personally have tried to improve my mental state.
As someone who has been playing piano and violin competitively for almost my whole life, I basically thrive on classical music. Even though some may say it’s boring, I think pieces like Lalo Rhapsodie Espagnole, Liszt Spanish Rhapsody, Prokofiev Piano Concerto No. 3, Grieg Piano Concerto, Paganini Caprice No. 5, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, Kabalevsky violin concerto, and Tchaikovsky violin concerto are very interesting, with a wide scope of changes in emotion and great virtuosity. And as a replacement for Kdramas, there is a Youtube channel called Twosetviolin that has skits and other funny classical music related things-many people who don’t even play an instrument became interested in classical music after watching them! For starters, I have made a playlist of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVRhXh0mPiP6LRclJdHUo6SU8DPqe8m3p

I also listen to some traditional Christian worship songs (like Because He Lives, Amazing Grace, and As the Deer), and there is a youtuber named Jennifer Jeon who does wonderful violin covers of worship songs. They are obviously not super upbeat, but they are still beautiful and good for relaxation. I don’t pay much attention to contemporary worship music because some of it may have questionable lyrics, but I do like Tori Kelly’s album Hiding Place, and the song Even Louder by Steven Malcolm.
In addition, I enjoy some Chinese songs, like the ones I have saved in this playlist. They are not very fast, but they have very touching melodies:
I basically avoid pop unless I’m in a car with someone who is playing it on the radio. But if anyone still wants to listen to kpop, I would recommend two underrated girl groups, Elris and April. Their songs are very high quality, in particular, Elris‘s Jackpot, Miracle, and Summer Dream. Their concepts seem relatively pure, and they don’t seem to be pushing any bad messages-I don’t really notice any bad symbols, but if there happens to be any, it definitely isn’t too blatant.
As I‘ve said, these are just suggestions, and if you are able to listen to Kpop and not feel any negative effects, that is completely fine! But I hope I can help you find something else you like as well :)
thanks for your playlists...I am gonna check them

I remembered of a video of dream girl era when Key said Jonghyun had the hair resemblance of horns because he worshipped the devil. I can't find the video... I tried but It's nowhere in the internet...

also jonghyun was the only one that had 2 colors as a shinee member, his colors was blue and red sometimes... these 2 colors are related to freemasonry
I would like to see the video if you have it...not so shocking...we all here know that all them worship satan but why he did say that though?

I hope he died not worshiping satan