Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Rawdollmariah

Established
lol I am in this website...its HORRIBLE...you should discuss ONLY accepted Kpop opinion...I mention randomly that I believe Jonghyun was murdered..guess what? receive 100 down votes and the topic was deleted lol
this is basically popular kpop opinion lol
The fans up there are brainwashed checked it out for a week and didn’t like it. If you don’t say anything nice your being “disrespectful”

tzaleth

Rookie
I haven't seen your comments for a long time, I'm glad you're back. When I first joined this forum, you and some others were very active, I feel nostalgic. lol
The same i feel nostalgic bec this forum was very active. Since a long time now, Im here commenting abt this again.
The dark side of kpop is worse EVERY DAY with New mv (music videos) release. I'VE watched some and i can say... All is dark in symbolism and others stuff

cdigital379

Established
I have saved some pages from here...but I think you guys should also save it in case it shut down...Youtube now is shutting down a lots of channels, its getting worse for internet freedom is slowly being erased...if they dare erase it, at least we have back up and can put it any where we like in the Internet, and these satanist psychos can stfu
I usually take quite a few screenshots both on my mobile and computer when I do not have time to download and save pages. Doing so gives me chance to stamp, doodle or pin a quick note to it on why I took a screenshot in the first place, so I do NOT forget later.

cdigital379

Established
Thanks for posting this very INSIGHTFUL video. I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to this. I have viewed similar videos on utube...but this was the MOST THOROUGH I have watched. You only sorta left one thing out: THE hormone/subtances these people use to alter their voices. I personally know of some co-workers (both male and female) who are in the middle of "transitioning" to the opposite sex.

It boggles my mind how the pills and other substances they take to alter their voices and appearance. It is very sad. Our world is living in some strange, very tough and DISTURBING TIMES!!! Even I sometimes CANNOT tell who is what and what is who....ALMOST ALL BECOMING A BLUR!!!......just as the Devil delves in this sick game he plays with us humans....

IT IS TRUE the DEVIL or SATAN (adversary of GOD)... FROM THE ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA BELOW...
________________________________________________________________________________
The word Satan is the English transliteration of a Hebrew word for “adversary” in the Bible. With the definite article, the Hebrew word denotes “the adversary” par excellence, mainly in the Book of Job, where the adversary comes to the heavenly court with the “sons of God.” His task is to roam the earth (like a contemporaneous Persian official) seeking out acts or persons to be reported adversely (to the king); his function thus is the opposite of that of the “eyes of the Lord,” which roam the earth strengthening all that is good. Satan is cynical about disinterested human goodness and is permitted to test it under God’s authority and control and within the limits that God sets.

In the New Testament the Greek transliteration Satanas is used, and this usually appears as Satan in English translations. He is spoken of as the prince of evil spirits, the inveterate enemy of God and of Christ, who takes the guise of an angel of light. He can enter people and act through them; hence, a person can be called Satan because of his or her acts or attitude. Through his subordinate demons, Satan can take possession of human bodies, afflicting them or making them diseased. According to the visions in the Book of Revelation, when the risen Christ returns from heaven to reign on earth, Satan will be bound with a great chain for a thousand years, then be released, but almost immediately face final defeat and be cast into eternal punishment. His name, Beelzebul, used in the Gospels mainly in reference to demonic possession, comes from the name of the god of Ekron, Baalzebub (II Kings 1). He is also identified with the devil (diabolos), and this term occurs more frequently in the New Testament than Satan. In the Qurʾān the proper name Shaitan (“Satan”) is used.

I hope others will take the chance to view this. It is very informative. We too, have the same things going on over in Hollywood. The PTB (powers that be) want to keep us blind and stupid...and oh numb to the changes going on this world and the sick agendas they push.....one being "the blending of genders". One of my bosses at my 2nd job, has a a beautiful daughter who is trying to find her "gender" in this world. Thankfully (and NO offense to anyone who felt the strong need to change their sex)...but thankfully she has not undergone any hormone treatments or sex change yet.

You should post this in the BTS and Transgender forums, if you have not already. I look forward to Part 2. =0} =oP =o)

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Hi everyone..hope all of you are great and OK..I missed you guys :)

there is something very strange recently has happened, and I just thought of sharing this here
I was so sick in the past 12 days, and yesterday I have two very weird dreams about Jonghyun

I wouldn't go to the details of the first one but basically I saw Taemin and Jonghyun walking together and seems happy, then I wake up from some noise and felt like strong presence of Jonghyun(I know it sound weird)
then I sleep again and have another strange dream:

I was staying at a wooden dark home somewhere, I saw some light what appear to be a Jonghyun hologram which is known later as 18 day as the anniversary of his death, I was happy seeing him but was frustrated as will because of what has happened to him, he was wearing black revealing jackat and black pant, his hair was partially blond(his looks different from how he is in real life) he appear in some secret recorded show about him which was shown to me about him seems frustrated and worried, I told my brother this is deceased Korean singer, then I said to my self I did not do him a favor that I am supposed to do

but then when I wake up its like I feel Jonghyun was in my room, and I was happy, and I start to heal from sickness that was so bad in the last 12 days...I am not promoting idols here but I am just wondering whats all of this..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME BACK....SHINEEHEAVEN!!! =0)

Glad to see that you are okay. Looking forward to your future posts!!! =0)

Your dream is quite interesting. Please keep us clued in if you have more dreams like this...especially other groups/stars. I am glad that here are many others like you that "feel" or sense the presence of their favorite idols around them. I never have personally experience what you or others felt. But as you know from some of my previous posts: I was lucky to have been "blessed" or born with the ability to sense "unpleasantness, eeriness, some things happening as of right now in another location or even danger". No, I am NOT a psychic for many us cannot have these qualities. But with me, I am always 90% right on target. I honestly do not have answers as to how or why. I am just grateful to feel these things from afar.

And RIGHT NOW.....lololol...AGAIN...we have that one user who causes A LOT of nuisance on here. (Whomever reads this will KNOW EXACTLY who I am referring to.) Please view below what I had typed out in the Transgender forum. As I had warned many of you guys earlier; I see this PARTICULAR member is at it again......more relentess than ever before. In the other forum, I was actually trying to read up on something BUT I COULD NOT EVEN make it through a few pages without seeing her arguing back and fourth with other members.

Even some of the users over there told her stop her baseless accusations and non-stop bs.but she kept going at it. I am ALSO thinking this person is NOT who she says she fully is. SOMETHING IS WAY OFF!!! Why is this PARTICULAR USER the only one where other members on the other forums tell her to "calm the fcuk down"???? She is the ONLY USER who spends ALL OF HER TIME arguing with everyone for having their own point of views. PLEASE READ BELOW: THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

COMPLETELY IGNORE HON33!!! I AM ONLY WRITING THIS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A PROBLEM SHE IS BECOMING. I already notified a moderator on another board about her "behavior" after she "bashed" me and others. By giving into her delusions, you let her win the discussion. WE ARE NOT HERE TO WIN OR LOSE A DISCUSSION: but rather we are here to voice and share our findings with other members and for them to help us answer questins we may not know. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.....AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

She causes a lot of turmoil on the other forums. Even when people tell her "pipe down"; she still comes at you. It is a never ending process. She will continue to bait you forever and ever...like succubus: she will drain you of your energy. Don't even bother wasting your time with her. She "feeds" off the users...so be weary.

If you get the chance, go find my notes on her or check the K-P{OP Illuminati forum. Here, you will see how all she does is go back and fourth with all the users who came here to voice their honest thoughts and opinions. She simply cannot handle the fact that we all have our own opinions. She just wants to attack and attack. God forbid if you try to make her understand where you/or one is coming from.

I came here to read on something and the first I see is her getting all up in everyone's grill. I could NOT even red 3 pages on this forum w/out seeing her "bashing" everyone on here (and in other forums) for what they feel is right/wrong about the subject matters discussed in each forum.

PLEASE PAY HER NO MIND. Once everyone starts doing this....she will become obvious to us other users. Then we call can be concentrate and become comfortable in discussing our thoughts, opinions and findings. We can do all of this (even if we all have different views) WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF BEING "ATTACKED" by some ominous unimportant user on here.

Everyone...be safe and God Bless. =0)

ps. Thank you to the other users who gave their time and effort in helping users like myself/and us become open-minded and more aware of the hidden agendas around the world being touted to us in the disguise of somersetting good. As much As I do personal research on my own, I am ALWAYS learning new and informative things from all the members in all the various forums I check out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! =0) =0) =0)

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
HI GUYS!!! HOW ARE YOU??? I HOPE YOU WERE ALL FINE THERE!!!
BTW I AM REALLY HAPPY SO MUCH HAPPY FREAKING HAPPY THAT MY LOVELY SISTER @SHinEeHeaven COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!
I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH!!! EVEN I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE REMEMBERS ME TOO LMAOOO!!! I AM SO CHEERFUL SHE IS WELL AND FINE!!! GOD BLESS HER AND YOU ALL!!!

Btw, I might be missed some posts before this one... And I wanna talk about some Kpop things that I have known... But for real I don't really follow Kpop so much right now... It's getting more and more boring... I just realized that Kpop just contains crowd things and more like just "happiness" in this world... Okay we have to get our happiness and everyone too... But I mean that in Kpop contains another world of happiness... You must know what context I mean here... BTW, I follow BlackPink things and they are going to comeback on 26 June... I am wondering what will they show again in the latest comeback... But I feel eerie for Jennie... Her eye make up... And Rosie changed her hair color...

Okay... Geez... This group really needs more attention with satanic symbol... The agency doesn't have any idea again how to make these girls come back again... Pink Fantasy really answers our questions here LMAOOO...

http://instagr.am/p/CBnvRGdgSsP/ https://twitter.com/pinkfantasy_kr/status/1264536341473226753?s=20

I wanna talk about Baekhyun since he got so much spotlight from SM recently... I mean, you know that his outfit when "Delight" era came... He looks like a young boy... And there is another version of his album called "Chemistry" that really make me frowned since like wtf he is going to be a 30 year old man and have enlist soon but his appearance and his persona changes him so much... It's not good... It's really craziness of SM makes him like that... And don't you all think that he is just like "okay" with all of it? Like he doesn't care as long he gets much money from his fans... He is really willingly to do all the orders from Lee Soo Man... Hell... Ofc he still uses his brain right? I don't know what to expect from him again... I really bet that SehunXChanyeol comeback is just the same worse as Baekhyun did...
(((That cherry and that baby toy is making me disgust... Yuck)))

https://twitter.com/ibaekrauhls/status/1272184200192385024?s=20

What you all think with my opinion? But please don't give me nonsense opinion about my post... Since I am so fulled with someone who has opposite opinion with mine... I don't mean to be selfish or what... But please... Since this forum is talking about the eerie of Kpop... Do you understand? Thank you so much... :)

Last edited:

yoongiyoongi

Established
The blackpink teasers are so rushed and creepy i saw some comments about how it reminded some people about a robotic movie or something and i get those weird sci-fi vibes as well i don't know why it reminds me or robots or trans-humanism just from the teasers but maybe the video may have nothing to do with that , and the teasers so far have had occult symbolism in all of them and its so obvious at this point

Hon33

Veteran
BTW I AM REALLY HAPPY SO MUCH HAPPY FREAKING HAPPY THAT MY LOVELY SISTER @SHinEeHeaven COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!
I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH!!! EVEN I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE REMEMBERS ME TOO LMAOOO!!! I AM SO CHEERFUL SHE IS WELL AND FINE!!! GOD BLESS HER AND YOU ALL!!!

Btw, I might be missed some posts before this one... And I wanna talk about some Kpop things that I have known... But for real I don't really follow Kpop so much right now... It's getting more and more boring... I just realized that Kpop just contains crowd things and more like just "happiness" in this world... Okay we have to get our happiness and everyone too... But I mean that in Kpop contains another world of happiness... You must know what context I mean here... BTW, I follow BlackPink things and they are going to comeback on 26 June... I am wondering what will they show again in the latest comeback... But I feel eerie for Jennie... Her eye make up... And Rosie changed her hair color...

Okay... Geez... This group really needs more attention with satanic symbol... The agency doesn't have any idea again how to make these girls come back again... Pink Fantasy really answers our questions here LMAOOO...

http://instagr.am/p/CBnvRGdgSsP/ https://twitter.com/pinkfantasy_kr/status/1264536341473226753?s=20

I wanna talk about Baekhyun since he got so much spotlight from SM recently... I mean, you know that his outfit when "Delight" era came... He looks like a young boy... And there is another version of his album called "Chemistry" that really make me frowned since like wtf he is going to be a 30 year old man and have enlist soon but his appearance and his persona changes him so much... It's not good... It's really craziness of SM makes him like that... And don't you all think that he is just like "okay" with all of it? Like he doesn't care as long he gets much money from his fans... He is really willingly to do all the orders from Lee Soo Man... Hell... Ofc he still uses his brain right? I don't know what to expect from him again... I really bet that SehunXChanyeol comeback is just the same worse as Baekhyun did...

What you all think with my opinion? But please don't give me nonsense opinion about my post... Since I am so fulled with someone who has opposite opinion with mine... I don't mean to be selfish or what... But please... Since this forum is talking about the eerie of Kpop... Do you understand? Thank you so much... :)
I don’t think Lee Soo Man is involved in the comebacks of individual artists or their concept. SM is a big company and he has many, many staff below him who are employed to plan comebacks and concepts.
Candy is only one song on the album. The others had different vibes - some of them much more grown up.

I haven't seen your comments for a long time, I'm glad you're back. When I first joined this forum, you and some others were very active, I feel nostalgic. lol
glad to know you guys noticed and remembered me :)....also I am when coming here feel nostalgic...most of the oldest members aren't active anymore...I think they left Kpop for good

oh thank you so much for your warm message and mentioning me...I am feel tearful reading this :) ...you are a lovely sister :)

I started to like Baekhyun since the announcement of his coming to my country..but I don't like the recent MVs and the spotlight he is getting because it means disturbing things we know here...I just wish it just MVs symbolism...hopefully..he is not involved with trafficking or worse with children...and its creepy they are putting a lots of drugs references in His mvs and there is already rumors about him being drug addict

stay safe and God bless you too sister

I found interested post about long time Kpop fan leaving Kpop for good

I know its not in English and neither in my language(I used google translate)
but it was nice reading it and the comment, how its hard to leave Kpop but basically its better for everything, they didn't mention Illuminati a lot but main reason was to focus on study, career, and better use of time and also Kpop being incompatible to their religion(I think Kpop are incompatible to all religions) even those who doesn't believe in the Illuminati, at least the blatant promotion of LGBT should be red flag for religious people

I don’t think Lee Soo Man is involved in the comebacks of individual artists or their concept. SM is a big company and he has many, many staff below him who are employed to plan comebacks and concepts.
Candy is only one song on the album. The others had different vibes - some of them much more grown up.
do you even know Lee soo man wanted by interpol?

unnamed (2).jpg

why even so powerful person has been listed by Interpol?
you should think about it

Rawdollmariah

Established
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME BACK....SHINEEHEAVEN!!! =0)

Glad to see that you are okay. Looking forward to your future posts!!! =0)

Your dream is quite interesting. Please keep us clued in if you have more dreams like this...especially other groups/stars. I am glad that here are many others like you that "feel" or sense the presence of their favorite idols around them. I never have personally experience what you or others felt. But as you know from some of my previous posts: I was lucky to have been "blessed" or born with the ability to sense "unpleasantness, eeriness, some things happening as of right now in another location or even danger". No, I am NOT a psychic for many us cannot have these qualities. But with me, I am always 90% right on target. I honestly do not have answers as to how or why. I am just grateful to feel these things from afar.

And RIGHT NOW.....lololol...AGAIN...we have that one user who causes A LOT of nuisance on here. (Whomever reads this will KNOW EXACTLY who I am referring to.) Please view below what I had typed out in the Transgender forum. As I had warned many of you guys earlier; I see this PARTICULAR member is at it again......more relentess than ever before. In the other forum, I was actually trying to read up on something BUT I COULD NOT EVEN make it through a few pages without seeing her arguing back and fourth with other members.

Even some of the users over there told her stop her baseless accusations and non-stop bs.but she kept going at it. I am ALSO thinking this person is NOT who she says she fully is. SOMETHING IS WAY OFF!!! Why is this PARTICULAR USER the only one where other members on the other forums tell her to "calm the fcuk down"???? She is the ONLY USER who spends ALL OF HER TIME arguing with everyone for having their own point of views. PLEASE READ BELOW: THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

COMPLETELY IGNORE HON33!!! I AM ONLY WRITING THIS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A PROBLEM SHE IS BECOMING. I already notified a moderator on another board about her "behavior" after she "bashed" me and others. By giving into her delusions, you let her win the discussion. WE ARE NOT HERE TO WIN OR LOSE A DISCUSSION: but rather we are here to voice and share our findings with other members and for them to help us answer questins we may not know. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.....AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

She causes a lot of turmoil on the other forums. Even when people tell her "pipe down"; she still comes at you. It is a never ending process. She will continue to bait you forever and ever...like succubus: she will drain you of your energy. Don't even bother wasting your time with her. She "feeds" off the users...so be weary.

If you get the chance, go find my notes on her or check the K-P{OP Illuminati forum. Here, you will see how all she does is go back and fourth with all the users who came here to voice their honest thoughts and opinions. She simply cannot handle the fact that we all have our own opinions. She just wants to attack and attack. God forbid if you try to make her understand where you/or one is coming from.

I came here to read on something and the first I see is her getting all up in everyone's grill. I could NOT even red 3 pages on this forum w/out seeing her "bashing" everyone on here (and in other forums) for what they feel is right/wrong about the subject matters discussed in each forum.

PLEASE PAY HER NO MIND. Once everyone starts doing this....she will become obvious to us other users. Then we call can be concentrate and become comfortable in discussing our thoughts, opinions and findings. We can do all of this (even if we all have different views) WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF BEING "ATTACKED" by some ominous unimportant user on here.

Everyone...be safe and God Bless. =0)

ps. Thank you to the other users who gave their time and effort in helping users like myself/and us become open-minded and more aware of the hidden agendas around the world being touted to us in the disguise of somersetting good. As much As I do personal research on my own, I am ALWAYS learning new and informative things from all the members in all the various forums I check out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! =0) =0) =0)

((((Your dream is quite interesting. Please keep us clued in if you have more dreams like this...especially other groups/stars. I am glad that here are many others like you that "feel" or sense the presence of their favorite idols around them. I never have personally experience what you or others felt. But as you know from some of my previous posts: I was lucky to have been "blessed" or born with the ability to sense "unpleasantness, eeriness, some things happening as of right now in another location or even danger". No, I am NOT a psychic for many us cannot have these qualities. But with me, I am always 90% right on target. I honestly do not have answers as to how or why. I am just grateful to feel these things from afar.)))

thanks again...I have a lots of dreams of idols...if I have such dreams...I am gonna defiantly posted here...I was a bit worried of I post some of my dreams some might not like it, and think its like promotion of them

I have too much predictive dreams and every major thing happen in my life usually I have dream about it that also includes Kpop lol..I know it might sound crazy but it just what happen to me

I haven't noticed that you have posted about your ability to feel things but its such good ability, and I am also grateful for my dreams and senses, I am also not a psychic as will

God bless you, and looking forward to your posts