Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

yoongiyoongi

Established
They don't know if it's real either because it's kept hidden from them too. Idols are only their pawns. I don't know if any idol is high enough to know such classified info.
um not really i don't agree they are most likely aware you're drenched in a deep occultist secret and exposed to other evils and vile things and you think they won't be exposed to that i doubt it even if they are puppets or not but maybe its when they get to certain levels and get to find out about these things but idk

Hon33

Veteran
Yohan.. why do they all die around that age again 27/28..? Or am I confusing it for the 30s ..??
No, you are right. A lot of celebrities appear to die at this age but you shouldn’t read too much into it - especially when the cause of death isn’t known.
It is very sad

Sara1995

Established
um not really i don't agree they are most likely aware you're drenched in a deep occultist secret and exposed to other evils and vile things and you think they won't be exposed to that i doubt it even if they are puppets or not but maybe its when they get to certain levels and get to find out about these things but idk
again we can never know

cdigital379

Established
I never said that he is not talented nor that he wasn’t affected by JH’s death. Before my statements I always try to emphasize that these are just my assumptions or theories and that they don’t have to be true. There was a person that was curious about this matter so I shared my point of view; no one has to agree with this

This thread is a place for theories, so everyone has a right to express their thoughts and opinions. When it comes to this topic, it’s difficult to find irrefutable evidence for everything that is happening there, because rather none of us here is a part of entertainment industry. All the information I have gathered is based on statements of people who possibly have encountered the idols’ and other communities connected with this topic

You might be right that it’s not okay to assume what he thinks and what he really does, because I don’t know him personally, so as you

As idols they are also artists which means that they have roles they have to play infront of cameras. Not everything they say is necessarily true and same as what they think etc., so everything must be taken with a grain of salt. And I think that’s the main point here. This thread was created to spread awareness of what is behind kp0p and to open eyes of those who can only see one side of it and don’t accept other option

In fact, I feel sorry for these idols, because they are highly corrupted by this sick industry, whether willfully or not
GOGOBEBE:

I AM IN 100% AGREEMENT WITH YOU!!!! Just like in our own entertainment industry in the USA; the same goes for other countries. Some more subtle than others. But as I watch, research, watch and research, do some inquiries, more watching and research and FINALLY SOME DEEP SOUL SEARCHING....(for me w/the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST VESTED IN ME).....SOMETHING IS QUITE DISTURBING, FOUL, MESSED UP AND FCUKED UP!!!! I LOVE SHINEE..... A LOT. BUT NOT 2 A POINT where I am so naive and blind and naked to the truth. Something is off with all of them. Even the new groups.

I notice with K-POP more than any other country's entertainment industry (next to Japan...another topic for a future discussion), that I become of aware of the heavy HEAVY HEAVY SYMBOLS THEY SHOW. For example this past week, I am watching the Korean Version of our show "Criminal Lines". Hell, not one fricken fcuken episode (excuse my French) but DAMN!!! Every episode had triangles in the shape of jewelry, clocks, paintings, wall paper, lighting, and if not that...the masonic black white checkerboards symbols, the hand "devil" hand signs, etc. This show was from 2017.

Same goes when I re-watch old videos from Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Christina and other stars (even in country music_....all the same shyt!!!! LOOK at the new Lady Gaga video with Ariana Grande (Rain on Me)......NOW...IN ALL FRICKEN HONESTY......TELL ME IF THAT IS REALLY BOTH SINGERS? THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE MEN!! Ariana in real life is short and thin. Then AFTER you watch the video, check out on you tube the Chromatica "Weather Channel" commercials that they do to promote the song. NOW THERE IS THE REAL ARTISTS!!!! Look especially at Ariana.....THAT IS HERSELF IN THE FLESH. VERY tiny person and skinny and slim neck. Also....look at all the NEGATIVE feedback Beyonce just received from her Instagram post.. They are saying looks OR IS A CLONE!!!! THAT IS A MAN!!!

Many moons ago (I believe when "Crazy in Love" came out: people who were up close at the Central Park concert said IT WAS A MAN. THAT MANY FOLKS SAW HIS "THING" SWAYING IN ITS OUTFIT!!! GO FIG!!! Same as with Britney and what is his name??? from Black Eyed Peas....in the song "SCREAM"....that BRITNEY IS NOT BRITNEY....BUT A MAN!!!

And in ALL HONESTY....I was sad to read that when Changmin from TVXQ/DBSK announced his engagement the other day....he FELT THE NEED TO APOLOGIZE and he had a HEAVY HEART...because he announced his engagement. FIRST OFF....HE SHOULD OR (ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER) should have to apologize to the public for announcing his wedding plans. HE IS A GROWN MAN!!! NO APOLOGY IS NEEDED!!! I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!

Thus, coming back to Taemin.....that are WAY TO MANY RUMORS TO IGNORE ON WHAT "EXACTLY" happened with Shinee Jonghyun. Taemin has changed....DRASTICALLY CHANGED (like the others) from the INSIDE OUT. EVEN when SUPER M were in LA for the DEBUT....people said TAEMIN felt very uncomfortable with LSM holding Taemin's hands in the open at press conferences. And the concert footage's I saw from fans ( and I was at the NYC Madison Square Garden show).....let me say....I SAW THINGS THAT HAD ME QUESTION WTF???

ALL OF THEM ARE OFF. I too, feel Heechul is bi-sexual. I also worry for his life. And now some 28 yr. old from TOP SECRET??? somehow died?? PEOPLE DO NOT BE BLIND!!! DO QUESTION EVERYTHING IN GOOD SPIRITUAL FAITH!!!

I have to go to work now at the hospital....BLESSINGS EVERYONE!! PLEASE STAY SAFE AND BE MINDFUL OF OTHERS!!!! CHEERS!!!!

ps. I will provide some more info and links on this post when I get back from work.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
GOGOBEBE:

I 100% IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU!!!! Just like in our own entertainment industry in the USA; the same goes for other countries. Some more subtle than others. But as I watch, research, watch and research, do some inquiries, more watching and research and FINALLY SOME DEEP SOUL SEARCHING....(for me w/the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST VESTED IN ME).....SOMETHING IS QUITE DISTURBING, FOUL, MESSED UP AND FCUKED UP!!!! I LOVE SHINEE..... A LOT. BUT NOT 2 A POINT where I am so naive and blind and naked to the truth. Something is off with all of them. Even the new groups.

I notice with K-POP more than any other country's entertainment industry (next to Japan...another topic for a future discussion), that I become of aware of the heavy HEAVY HEAVY SYMBOLS THEY SHOW. For example this past week, I am watching the Korean Version of our show "Criminal Lines". Hell, not one fricken fcuken episode (excuse my French) but DAMN!!! Every episode had triangles in the shape of jewelry, clocks, paintings, wall paper, lighting, and if not that...the masonic black white checkerboards symbols, the hand "devil" hand signs, etc. This show was from 2017.

Same goes when I re-watch old videos from Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Christina and other stars (even in country music_....all the same shyt!!!! LOOK at the new Lady Gaga video with Ariana Grande (Rain on Me)......NOW...IN ALL FRICKEN HONESTY......TELL ME IF THAT IS REALLY BOTH SINGERS? THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE MEN!! Ariana in real life is short and thin. Then AFTER you watch the video, check out on youtube the Chromatica "Weather Channel" commercials that they do to promote the song. NOW THERE IS THE REAL ARTISTS!!!! Look especially at Ariana.....THAT IS HERSELF IN THE FLESH. VERY tiny person and skinny and slim neck. Also....look at all the NEGATIVE feedback Beyonce just received from her Instagram post.. They are saying looks OR IS A CLONE!!!! THAT IS A MAN!!!

Many moons ago (I believe when "Crazy in Love" came out: people who were up close at the Central Park concert said IT WAS A MAN. THAT MANY FOLKS SAW HIS "THING" SWAYING IN ITS OUTFIT!!! GO FIG!!! Same as with Britney and what is his name??? from Black Eyed Peas....in the song "SCREAM"....that BRITNEY IS NOT BRITNEY....BUT A MAN!!!

And in ALL HONESTY....I was sad to read that when Changmin from TVXQ/DBSK announced his engagement the other day....he FELT THE NEED TO APOLOGIZE and he had a HEAVY HEART...because he announced his engagement. FIRST OFF....HE SHOULD OR (ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER) should have to apologize to the public for announcing his wedding plans. NO APOLOGY IS NEEDED!!!

Thus, coming back to Taemin.....that are WAY TO MANY RUMORS TO IGNORE ON WHAT "EXACTLY" happened with Shinee Jonghyun. Taemin has changed....DRASTICALLY CHANGED (like the others) from the INSIDE OUT. EVEN when SUPER M were in LA for the DEBUT....people said TAEMIN felt very uncomfortable with LSM holding Taemin's hands in the open at press conferences. And the concert footage's I saw from fans ( and I was at the NYC Madison Square Garden show).....let me say....I SAW THINGS THAT HAD ME QUESTION WTF???

ALL OF THEM ARE OFF. I too, feel Heechul is bi-sexual. I also worry for his life. And now some 28 yr. old from TOP SECRET??? somehow died?? PEOPLE DO NOT BE BLIND!!! DO QUESTION EVERYTHING IN GOOD SPIRITUAL FAITH!!!

I have to go to work now at the hospital....BLESSINGS EVERYONE!! PLEASE STAY SAFE AND BE MINDFUL OF OTHERS!!!! CHEERS!!!!

ps. I will provide some more info and links on this post when I get back from work.
Of course, Taemin has changed. Wouldn’t you change if your best friend committed suicide?

I was at SuperM’s London show. I don’t know what you saw that was questionable but I honestly didn’t see anything questionable. Nothing questionable whatsoever! There was hardly even any skinship between the guys. Kai, Taemin and Baekhyun challenged each other to do a little bit of aegyo at the end but they were clearly doing it to embarrass each other and not to be weird.
Perhaps British crowds are different. Baekhyun is very, very funny - as is Taemin. Kai was more shy. They stated several times how surprised they were by how different the audience’s interaction was In London and how much they enjoyed it. They weren’t taking themselves too seriously and the crowd didn’t either. They were really relaxed and comfortable and enjoying joking with each other. I watched live streams of every other SuperM concert and I saw a completely different side to them. Their ending ments lasted much longer than in their other shows.
I was worried because my sister was with me, in case they would do anything weird in terms of skinship. She’d been to A LOT of One Direction with her daughters over the years and said there was nothing unusual about SuperM at all. In fact, SuperM looked squeaky clean compared to other groups - especially ones my sister and I saw growing up in the 80s!
I know Shinee did a lot of skinship on stage at concerts but Exo, NCT127 and Wayv don’t generally.

cdigital379

Established
She makes videos too but she’s censored right now:/

Hey....I did NOT give you an angry emoticon...I hit the like button. Sorry but older tablet is having issues. Thanks for the links on here. =0)

cdigital379

Established
Look, I’m not meaning to be unpleasant and I’m sorry if I came across that way.
I don’t see the things others see. I know good and bad exists in ever industry. I just don’t like to see possibly innocent kids being accused of being evil or anything else.
I know people here don’t agree but SM is one of the better companies and they do care about their idols. The other members of NCT as a whole, also care about each other a lot - especially the younger boys from Dream. SM are very aware of mental health issues.
Not forgetting that Jisung also has a family of his own.
I’m sorry you’re struggling at the moment. Take good care of yourself x

HON33:

I believe I have given you "likes" b4 on here. But I also remember this as well as other site members in this forum about you:

WHETHER YOU REALIZE THIS OR NOT.....Again, as I typed to you in another post....I am usually in agreement with you on some things but NOT everything. I also know you have the TENDENCY to "BOTHER" people on here who views do NOT vibe with your own. YOU NEED TO STOP THIS.....BEFORE YOU ARE ALIENATED ON HERE!!! People will STRONGLY AT SOME POINT turn against you!!! And RIGHTFULLY SO!!! And I will probably be one of them. You NEED to step back and pay attention to how you respond to other site users on here. I say with this will well meaning and good intentions.

However, please let me KINDLY and in a CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER point out 2 things that are a "slight" negative that I disagree with you on. Please do take this in good jest.....THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

1. You did come off a bit unpleasant but NOT in any demeaning or harmful way. Just because you do NOT see what others see and vice versa...try to take a step back and not come off as judgmental if you feel one way.

As for these young upcoming stars, kids, idols..etc..; I do believe most are quite innocent when first starting to come out in reaching for their dreams. This is in any part of the entertainment industry.

However, there is a good handful or more that are UNFORTUNATELY "suckered in, that give in due to pressures from all around and from within. For those who know better BUT WILLINGLY CHOOSE to continue to be part of "cult" system (especially if they do have a chance to get break free from the PTB (powers that be); Many of these inquiries, theories or whatever are valid. I do not like seeing anyone falsely accused either, but hey.....WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE!!!

Even back here home in the good 'OLE USA...the kids or younger ones or even newbies who are older are literally "brainwashed" by various means and at different levels in order to achieve success. IT IS A VERY WELL KNOWN FACT...no matter how shameful, sad, demeaning and intolerable it is. This process goes back way way back since the dawn of time. This appears in ALL facets of life as in work, school, sports and the entertainment and arts industry. We are all brainwashed by what the uppers want society to be. FACTS ARE FACTS. If you have time, spend some time researching ancient history, the Gnostics and research other religions and other countries fantasies and myths.

EVIL is a strong choice of word.....I believe most mean to say they chose to follow a path that is NOT in good faith and lighting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Also again....if you have time, do some serious research on major boards, you tube and other outlets. Make sure to do some hard inquiries (if you can).....BUT many truly know that SM IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY!!!! They favor certain idols, overwork the rest and they do some un-profound??? and unlawful things...many unforgivable (and things the public does not know like other agencies whether big or small); it well known they are NOT A GOOD OVERALL COMPANY!!!

What SM loves most is using these idols...USING THEM to know ends to make money. They will "sell" the souls of their idols to the highest bidder just like they do here in the USA and around the world. When you love something, love is not for sale...their is no price on love. You do NOT choose the side of fans (to a certain degree) and allow them to make decisions on who can and cannot date or marry. A TRULY GOOD COMPANY OR CORPORATION WILL STAND BY THEIR EMPLOYEES AND THE PRODUCTS THEY MAKE.....NOT SELL THEM OUT FOR ANY REASON THAT IS NOT IN GOOD COMPLIANCE OR THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE ARTISTS etc.

EVERYTHING IS FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY where SM and other agencies are concerned. I too, have Korean friends here who have families and friends back in Korea. I have friends who have some valuable "inside" info from their friends of friends and contacts. I also believe LSM "loves" some his idols in the wrong way. And yes, I AM IMPLYING THE WRONG WRONG "WRONG" WAY!!!! this is the way of the entertainment world. Nothing is free in this world. Especially if it does NOT come from goodness within.

BUT HEY!!...THIS IS MY MY PERSONAL HUMBLE OPINION!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than that, I do agree with SOME things you post on here. Again, take this in good jest. I too, am learning new things everyday. I learn to be open-minded, more than I have ever been. I take the time to genuinely "listen" to other people's comments, stories and experiences. Even when some sound so far off the wall or goes against what I feel to be not true; I take it in all good stride.

ALL OF US ON HERE...at some point and will continue to judge others as they judge others. What matters is WHAT ARE YOUR "INNER INTENTIONS" when you feel the need to judge someone. =0)

Thanks for hearing me out. I wish you good health. =0)

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
we talk here about celebrity glitching, you should read up on it, it's related to MK Ultra, I was just speculating. You missed my point about Johnny, I meant his pupils looked slit like. Why can't I comment on them here? This is a conspiracy website... I don't dislike the NCT kids, you maybe took it the wrong way. Yes, it's concerning because he IS young.

HEALINGHUG:

I follow you on this one. I have seen the "glitches" from Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Dramond Green of the Golden State Warriors, Al Roker, Brittany Spears and the list goes on and on. Many have nothing to due with Autism (Autism is in my family members and my friends children)....but the glitching means there is a MALFUNCTION somewhere in the programming.

cdigital379

Established
Jae of the group day6 from the satanic company jyp talked about cloning and its interesting how he tries to brush it off as if its something absurd or something he's not familiar with or used to or even victims of it ....

NOTICE HOW MANY TIMES Jae does the "ok" sign??? THIS IS NOT THE "ok" sign..but the "666" sign which all entertainer have to do for the PTB (powers to be). One ONLY uses the "okay" sign when making a point....like got it, you dig, etc..... And when you do the "ok" sign, you DO NOT SPREAD your fingers apart!!!

The "ok" we see celebrities do have their fingers spread apart...which forms the 6-6-6. WELL KNOWN FACT. Do your homework...folks!

And those who use this hand sign when making a point.....they are forced or willingly doing it BUT doing it subtly to fool the bots out there. However, what they are really is showing their "allegiance" to their "bosses" in the underworld.

Now whether (and for how long), Jae "MAY BE" aware or unaware of the true symbolic meaning behind this. I am still his fan and I pray for all of these celebrities.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Of course, Taemin has changed. Wouldn’t you change if your best friend committed suicide?

I was at SuperM’s London show. I don’t know what you saw that was questionable but I honestly didn’t see anything questionable. Nothing questionable whatsoever! There was hardly even any skinship between the guys. Kai, Taemin and Baekhyun challenged each other to do a little bit of aegyo at the end but they were clearly doing it to embarrass each other and not to be weird.
Perhaps British crowds are different. Baekhyun is very, very funny - as is Taemin. Kai was more shy. They stated several times how surprised they were by how different the audience’s interaction was In London and how much they enjoyed it. They weren’t taking themselves too seriously and the crowd didn’t either. They were really relaxed and comfortable and enjoying joking with each other. I watched live streams of every other SuperM concert and I saw a completely different side to them. Their ending ments lasted much longer than in their other shows.
I was worried because my sister was with me, in case they would do anything weird in terms of skinship. She’d been to A LOT of One Direction with her daughters over the years and said there was nothing unusual about SuperM at all. In fact, SuperM looked squeaky clean compared to other groups - especially ones my sister and I saw growing up in the 80s!
I know Shinee did a lot of skinship on stage at concerts but Exo, NCT127 and Wayv don’t generally.

HON33:

Just because you/one cannot see it....DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT THERE. If you cannot comprehend this, I am not going to take the time to explain this to you No offense to you. I also also truly believe along with other fans and non-fans of Shinee and K-Pop...Jonghyun did NOT commit suicide.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME....BUT RESPECT MY ANSWERS. AND UNDERSTANDING...AS I DO YOURS. =0)

Sometimes you just have to put your faith into BELIEVING what one cannot see. For example, I do NOT need to see Jesus or God perform miracles. I choose......I CHOOSE TO TRUST in the father, the son and the holy ghost. No one is holding a barrel 2 my head. Just like reading "between the lines"..SOMETIMES IN LIFE.....NOT ALL IS BLACK AND WHITE. ALL THE ANSWERS IN THE WORLD.....mmmmmm.....WILL NOT BE LAID OUT FOR US!!!!

As humans, we NEED to get off our own butts and do some homework. We should NOT be waiting to see signs or miracles 2 believe that something exists or not. We should NOT be waiting for someone else of the world to give us the answers in life. God (for those who follow the Christian faith) gave us the power of free will. I am choosing to exercise my free will and give Holy Trinity the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.........I am using the brain God gave me. I am using my resources to help me find answers such as this forum here. I am using MY OWN INTUITION TO HELP MYSELF.....find my place in this world.

So, again....no offense to you or anyone: just because you did NOT see or your friend did not see WHAT I SAW OR ANYONE ELSE SAW....does not make me or us wrong. We are NOT ALL going to see the same things or share the same values in life.

And I will end it at this. I am not commenting on this anymore. We are in the middle of a CV-19 Global Pandemic, BLM Protests and other shyt happening around the world. The world had 99 PLUS PROBLEMS.....AND RIGHT NOW.....THIS CONVO IS NOT ONE!!!! =0P =0P =0P

Again, as I typed to you in another post....I am usually in agreement with you on some things but NOT everything. I also know you have the TENDENCY to "BOTHER" people on here who views do NOT vibe with your own. YOU NEED TO STOP THIS.....BEFORE YOU ARE ALIENATED ON HERE!!! People will STRONGLY AT SOME POINT turn against you!!! And RIGHTFULLY SO!!! And I will probably be one of them. You NEED to step back and pay attention to how you respond to other site users on here.

Please be safe and stay healthy over there. Blessings!!! =0)

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
HON33:

Just because you/one cannot see it....DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT THERE. If you cannot comprehend this, I am not going to take the time to explain this to you No offense to you. I also also truly believe along with other fans and non-fans of Shinee and K-Pop...Jonghyun did NOT commit suicide.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME....BUT RESPECT MY ANSWERS. AND UNDERSTANDING...AS I DO YOURS. =0)

Sometimes you just have to put your faith into BELIEVING what one cannot see. For example, I do NOT need to see Jesus or God perform miracles. I choose......I CHOOSE TO TRUST in the father, the son and the holy ghost. No one is holding a barrel 2 my head. Just like reading "between the lines"..SOMETIMES IN LIFE.....NOT ALL IS BLACK AND WHITE. ALL THE ANSWERS IN THE WORLD.....mmmmmm.....WILL NOT BE LAID OUT FOR US!!!!

As humans, we NEED to get off our own butts and do some homework. We should NOT be waiting to see signs or miracles 2 believe that something exists or not. We should NOT be waiting for someone else of the world to give us the answers in life. God (for those who follow the Christian faith) gave us the power of free will. I am choosing to exercise my free will and give Holy Trinity the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.........I am using the brain God gave me. I am using my resources to help me find answers such as this forum here. I am using MY OWN INTUITION TO HELP MYSELF.....find my place in this world.

So, again....no offense to you or anyone: just because you did NOT see or your friend did not see WHAT I SAW OR ANYONE ELSE SAW....does not make me or us wrong. We are NOT ALL going to see the same things or share the same values in life.

And I will end it at this. I am not commenting on this anymore. We are in the middle of a CV-19 Global Pandemic, BLM Protests and other shyt happening around the world. The world had 99 PLUS PROBLEMS.....AND RIGHT NOW.....THIS CONVO IS NOT ONE!!!! =0P =0P =0P

Again, as I typed to you in another post....I am usually in agreement with you on some things but NOT everything. I also know you have the TENDENCY to "BOTHER" people on here who views do NOT vibe with your own. YOU NEED TO STOP THIS.....BEFORE YOU ARE ALIENATED ON HERE!!! People will STRONGLY AT SOME POINT turn against you!!! And RIGHTFULLY SO!!! And I will probably be one of them. You NEED to step back and pay attention to how you respond to other site users on here.

Please be safe and stay healthy over there. Blessings!!! =0)
You said you would elaborate on what you saw but you haven’t. Maybe you would sometime. If you don’t tell me what you saw how can I understand it?
If you are so anti-Kpop, why were you at a concert? I mean I don’t know how much tickets cost in the US but they were really expensive in UK. I can’t understand why someone who is so vehemently opposed to the group would pay that money to see them?
You say that just because I cannot see it doesn’t mean it’s not there. However, I could equally say that just because you do see things doesn’t mean it is there.
Why do my views bother you so much? The vast majority of people here share the same view. I am just one person - a lone voice if you like. What do I need to pay attention to? I haven’t been rude or aggressive or threatening - which your post could be perceived as being. I mean you are the one threatening to turn strongly against me, for nothing more than having a different opinion. You are the one saying on the one hand that we won’t all share the same views and then accusing me of bothering people whose views do not vibe with my own. That could be seen as a little hypocritical.
If you’re going to ask me to respect your views. Respect mine. When you have proof that Jonghyun didn’t kill himself but succumbed to some kind of sacrifice or similar, I’ll believe you. You’re right that life isn’t black or white.

For some people, their thinking has become so grey, that they no longer see the point in living. That is a huge tragedy. It’s a tragedy that is far too prevalent in today’s society. People like Jonghyun, Sulli, Goo Hara - they were all struggling with life as celebrities. It is known that for Sulli and Goo Hara, in-line bullying played a role in their anxiety and depression. Pressure from the public contributed to these people dying and yet here people are - after their death - still making spurious claims.
It’s like people on this forum forget that these are actual, real people with actual, real feelings and potential to hurt.
The members of Shinee were heart-broken when Jonghyun died. They’ll never get over it. I lost a really close friend in a motorcycle accident, when I was 17 and he was 19. There isn’t a day in my life that I don’t think of him and he has now been dead 33 years! I can only imagine how the guys from Shinee must feel. Taemin recently decorated a cake for Shinee day - on his own because the others are away in the military. He wrote all their names on the cake. It was heartbreaking to see him do so. Let’s give Taemin the benefit of the doubt here for a minute and imagine he wasn’t complicit in Jonghyun’s death (slight hint of sarcasm). Can you imagine how it would feel to read this stuff? That your friend was sacrificed for you? You recognise that it’s just another form of bullying to say that stuff?
Maybe I am blind. I can live with that. I choose to believe what scripture tells us in Romans 2:15 that everyone is being born with the law written on our hearts. I choose to believe that while there is capacity for evil in all of us, we are essentially good. Most of us know right from wrong.
I believe there are some things in Kpop which aren’t good, just as there is everywhere. I don’t however believe the whole industry and everyone in it is corrupt. I don’t understand why if everyone here believes my views are so wrong, you all feel so threatened by them. So I don’t agree with you all - so what? If everyone is entitled to their opinion, why would everyone turn on me for having mine?

Vision

Veteran
I was at SuperM’s London show.
Wait are you like an Ahjumma fan..? You like Taemin don't you...

Lolylol

Established
I think its her unique response to criticism and knets bashing. Her ig live endings usually ended very weird. It will start in a normal happy way but as the video progresses, she will get more and more moody, sulky and depressed and sometimes she ended up crying. She had a very fragile heart and was extremely sensitive. Some of the comments she recieved were very cruel. The comments are missing in the video you shared but in some other videos the comments ain't edited out and I saw as Sulli read them, she go quiet and tears slowly forms in her eyes, she starts to lost her bearings and will do weird stuff like painting her face like a clown or just sucking her thumb like a child...etc
I think you're right but sometimes I feel like it's more than that. Of course the hate comments must had hurt her so much but maybe it wasn't the only reason she was like that.