Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yesss SM is pushing this alien agenda like crazy. Personally I think aliens are a deception because that would mean getting together into an united humanity to fight outsiders and finally establish the NWO. That would bring a false sense of unity and protection and under the pressure of being attacked by 'aliens' we would quite literally accept anything they give to us to keep being a part of this new government, since the (staged) alien threat to humanity would be too difficult to handle on our own. SM has a group whose whole concept is literally aliens shape-shifted in the form of humans (exo) and I wouldn't be surprised if a certain kind of extraterrestrial race will be depicted as the good guys with cool powers and hidden knowledge who come to rescue humanity. They push the alien concept but both in a good and a bad way. And what better way to acostume us to this planned deception when we have a group of talented good-looking people being presented as 'non-humans'... Maybe I'm being too extra I've had very few hours of sleep lol but I seriously believe that SM at this point has a deep purpose for everything they do, even the smallest detail especially after Jonghyun's death.
Ditto! I've been currently listening to this video and he explains those things:
I've said it in some of my post that I believe Jonghyun will be brought back to life by being replaced with an AI copy of him. It may cause outrage but fans will accept it. Maybe I'm wrong on this one but the possibility isn't that small.

Wow, I've never seen this before. This one couldn't be more blatantly pushed in our faces. It's even a reptile eye :D

kookiefromfinland

Established
Ditto! I've been currently listening to this video and he explains those things:
I've said it in some of my post that I believe Jonghyun will be brought back to life by being replaced with an AI copy of him. It may cause outrage but fans will accept it. Maybe I'm wrong on this one but the possibility isn't that small.

Wow, I've never seen this before. This one couldn't be more blatantly pushed in our faces. It's even a reptile eye :D

Is this decoration also makes a star of David? ...

kookiefromfinland

Established
Here's something that I found on NCT (it was on posted on tumblr).
Part 1:
Could it be? That after following the huge™ success of exo, SM wanted to further continue this legacy?

i !!! tried to find ANYthing that could link nct + planets. ? it was hard bc we were all SO sure that nct’s concept was all abt dreams & connection, not planets. after HOURS of going through old nct videos, teaser images & anything ‘out of place’, …. BHITCJDSG I FOUND THIS

This is a screenshot from The Origin. the 1st teaser video to EVER be released under the name NCT.

dont u find it strange? look at the colour of that giant planet/moon. it’s not red but its not grey, like u’d expect from normal moon colours. instead, its right in the middle, a light pink colour.

!! !!! !!!!! BHITCHSGKJ i searched it up on google ?? & SURPRISE SURPRISE

AND THEN I CLICKED ON MULTIPLE ARTICLES AND !!!!!!!!

*chenle scream*

“If we could travel to this giant planet, we would see a world still glowing from the heat of its formation with a color reminiscent of a dark cherry blossom, a dull magenta,”

Michael McElwain (NASA Discovery Team)

cherry blossom planet’ also known as exoplanet GJ 504B is supposedly the youngest & smallest planet discovered around a star that resembles a sun (similar to our solar system.)

The existence of GJ 504B was discovered in 2013.

In the same year, SMROOKIES was also introduced to the public in 2013.

?????????

also look @ the name of the exoplanet & see the similarities below

6J 504B

SR 17B

SR 17G

at first , everyone was a little confused w/ the way SM named their rookies (even me) but ?? ?? now its kinda clear ??

i was also !! confused when cherry bomb dropped like it was a bop ? but i didnt kno what i was dancing 2 lmalkfhsdkgh da song made no sense to me & i didn’t kno what the message was behind it.

however one thing i DID kno was that there was a lot of planes and helicopters shown. even the some of the choreography imitated a plane.

the helicopter dropping all the cherry bombs actually had “NCT” labelled on it.

it seems like planes have been hidden from us since the debut of NCT-U.

here is a screenshot of a scene from “Without You” M/V.

look at that poster behind that man. There is an image of a yellow paper plane. there’s also a white toy plane hanging above the poster.

the date “1893″ was framed … why??

during 1893 April 16th, a full solar eclipse took place !! since it was a total eclipse, it covered the earth in total darkness.

do you guys know what a solar saros is?

A Saros is known to be a period of approximately 224 lunar months that can be used to predict eclipses of the sun and moon.

There are many different Saros cycles numbered from cycle 1 all the way to cycle 180 and still counting.

Which Saros cycle did the eclipse of April 1893 belong to?

Saros cycle 127.

?????? and obviously the next unit to debut was ???? NCT 127.

one more creepy ass thing. turns out that if u look at the NCT “Switch” M/V

behind doyoung’s beautiful™ back, is the date April 16 1961.

it was a historical day because at April 16th 1961, Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to enter space.

?? LSITEN TO ME . we have two important dates here.

April 16th (1983) - total solar eclipse

April 12th (1961) - first man in space

both of these months are in April.

16 - 12 = 4

4th April was the debut date of NCT’s 1st unit, NCT-U.

….. ?? ??

o k … anws back to the planes …..

if u also look closely in the “Limitless” M/V , a plain grey helicopter appears for LITERALLY ONE tiny second.

this is a two second ending shot of the Limitless M/V. i paused every frame and played it in slow motion 2 figure out what the hell it was. don’t u think it looks VERY similar to a window of a plane/helicopter? if u look outside, the sun is rising above the horizon.

i feel like nct 127 are boarded inside.

in Cherry Bomb, taeyong raps

“No fireman this is fireworks, cherries in the sky high.”

in this single sentence i think taeyong just mentioned every nct 127 era so far.

“no fireman”

“this is fireworks”

“cherries in the sky high”

could it be that nct 127 are being “reborn”? transitioning into a new image? compared to limitless, Cherry Bomb is much brighter and the u kno !!!!!!!!! wow look at us we’re gonna explode and show u all what we’re made of !!! prepare ya asses cos we comin !!!!!!

yes i honestly think that nct 127 got on that plain grey helicopter & … …. travelled somewhere new …. to another fuckgin WORLD ?? cos

it LITERALLY just looks like the limitless helicopter got an upgrade. i swear its the same one ? ??

sjsjfjdshkdjgh *that one meme of taeyong lying on the floor*

,,,,, enough abt planes ,,,,,,

,,,, & helicopters ,,,,,,,
This analysis is actually a CHERRY BOMB, a mean... wow, they went even further than BTS with all connections and predictions!

kookiefromfinland

Established
I didn't notice! Yes, it is. I felt attacked by the pyramid and eye in the beginning. I actually laughed out loud when it started with being zoomed once you play the video.
I've just watched "Without You" MV and that scene with date on the wall is ever creepier:

One eye with so many crosses hanging all over the wall, Mother Mary...

Frozenrose

Veteran
I've just watched "Without You" MV and that scene with date on the wall is ever creepier:

One eye with so many crosses hanging all over the wall, Mother Mary...
Yes, I've never watched it till the end although I like the song. I'll do it later.

I've discovered another article which looks promising. Unfortunately, I don't speak Portuguese (will use google translate):
https://medium.com/@giovannireistoneto/the-7th-sense-o-k-pop-contracultura-que-a-gente-não-ouve-todo-dia-3b20f530ca72

Last edited:

BlueSaber

Okay I just found this thread today, seriously glad I did!!
I've only been into kpop for a few months, but having known about illuminati in hollywood, I guessed there was sth fishy about BTS's overseas success.
As well as the dark secrets in kpop, but I never expected it to be so bad... :(
I'm honestly disheartened and sad, but also very fearful now, because you just can't believe anything about them now.
Believe me I used to be so into this. I was crazy about the androgynous looks (Bill Kaulitz, Strify, Jrock, Kpop) but this is a big mistake. We need women and men the way God created us because at one point you will get really confused about who is who. Also the patriarchal society is the right one but both women and men have to follow God. but a big part of society follow other ways and exploit the other gender: for example, men sees women for childbearing and sex, women see men for money.
I come from a divorced family and I've never had a dad as a role model. That's probably why I was into the feminine looking ones and I was obsessed with the way people looked.
Now I'm 23 and I want a solid man not the type they're pushing in the media. Ofc, that's my experience so I'm just sharing how i see the things. but children today mainly see this type of appearance in the media so it'll have a big effect on their consciousness soon.
I too hold a strong opinion that men and women should not mix their traits.
But somehow this kpop thing really feeds it to us that its okay, and I find that scary.
Guys, I have an idea. Why don't we try to collect as much information as possible on kpop satanic infiltration and to make a video on it?
There are a lot of people who want to learn more about it and we can wake them up to the truth.
yeah I would love to be part of this, I was going to suggest a big post, but to avoid making it look too tinfoily, a video would be a better idea.
In regards to this topic, I do agree with you. What you state is the truth. Personally I don't follow any religion, but I was raised Christian and I have my beliefs. The dead ones almost never visit their loved ones. It is an illusion created by (let's call them) 'demons'. They can embody anybody. Only the awakes can realize when they appear in (let's call them) dreams. They can cheat on people and want us to give them our will, so they take control of the humans. That's the trap.
As a muslim, I agree with you.
Whilst Islam and Christianity has some clashes, the main spirit and structure of things is same in the original texts and practices of both religions.
The thing about demons you mentioned is right, in Islam we call them "Jinn" (Genies), who are beings of fire, and 99.9% of the time followers of satan.

Anyhow, I've only read up til page 20 of this thread, but I really felt the need to contribute over here.
A lot of these things shocked me, but hey also made sense, like Lisa being trans and all.

I have a few thoughts on the sacrifices thing too, but I'll share that later

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Okay I just found this thread today, seriously glad I did!!
I've only been into kpop for a few months, but having known about illuminati in hollywood, I guessed there was sth fishy about BTS's overseas success.
As well as the dark secrets in kpop, but I never expected it to be so bad... :(
I'm honestly disheartened and sad, but also very fearful now, because you just can't believe anything about them now.

I too hold a strong opinion that men and women should not mix their traits.
But somehow this kpop thing really feeds it to us that its okay, and I find that scary.

yeah I would love to be part of this, I was going to suggest a big post, but to avoid making it look too tinfoily, a video would be a better idea.

As a muslim, I agree with you.
Whilst Islam and Christianity has so clashes, the main spirit and structure of things is same in the original texts and practices of both religions.
The thing about demons you mentioned is right, in Islam we call them "Jinn" (Genies), who are beings of fire, and 99.9% of the time followers of satan.

Anyhow, I've only read up til page 20 of this thread, but I really felt the need to contribute over here.
A lot of these things shocked me, but hey also made sense, like Lisa being trans and all.

I have a few thoughts on the sacrifices thing too, but I'll share that later
Welcome to our thread! I'm glad another one who sees through the veil of lies has joined us. :)

Kandy Amemori

Rookie

I haven't watched all of the Q-quest video just the beginning and what he said about the sexual fascination with aliens and the human race hit me!
There is also a sexual fascination between demons and humans too. There's many movies, tv shows, and anime with sexual interaction between demons and human.
I'm just sitting here wondering why are these sexual encounters so interesting to us humans? Is it because it is something foreign and unknown? Wanting to try something different from the norm? Huh.. this subject just boggles my mind..
I'm curious.

Last edited:

X-Maverick

Established
jong hyun death make me awake i should not become fans of korean boyband and girlband... because too many from them sold their soul and body to come to music industry...they sold their body bcoz to debut an idol grup need so many money... seriously idk why so many people want to be idol group when too many bad news about idol group like prostitution and sasaeng fans... people like to being famous when the wear too short skirt and 40 years old watch them happily..

anyone think taemin shinee character is strange? he is like cartoon i think...
Taemin is definitely eccentric, there's no denying that. But I find nothing wrong with him, or anyone else from Shinee. Really, I find nothing inherently wrong with any Kpop artist i'm familiar with. And sure, I may be awake, but I won't see them as anything else but people. I'm the same way when it comes to those famous in America. Most of these people, I feel, are just trying to live their lives. Most aren't necessarily trying to promote much of anything, except their own music. Which they may or may not find anything wrong with.

Some musicians do indeed know, however. But I tend to only count those that readily admit it in some way or another. Interesting thing is, I first got into Kpop around 6 years ago on this very forum. Ambroise, an old member, was a fan herself. I wonder if she's still around.

Anyway, I got into Kpop very quickly after seeing my first video from Super Junior (another of my favorite groups). The genre has really helped my life, allowed me to see that I had more to live for. That may sound silly, but I was in quite a rut years back, and I was so negative about myself and my life. I never achieved anything, and felt like a complete failure. Kpop lifted me out of that. It even has indirectly helped me over time to feel better about myself. I don't think i'd be trying to live my life as I am without it. It's a big reason why things like this hit me so hard.

To think that an artist had a part in getting me out of my depression, and yet supposedly killed himself as a result of his own depression. Like I said earlier in this thread, I could easily share a bunch of videos and groups that do have positive messages. It's easy to always think of the negative without paying any attention to the good one may do or cause.

This is part of why I refuse to look at these people as anything but people worthy of atleast some basic respect.

helenatan

Rookie
Taemin is definitely eccentric, there's no denying that. But I find nothing wrong with him, or anyone else from Shinee. Really, I find nothing inherently wrong with any Kpop artist i'm familiar with. And sure, I may be awake, but I won't see them as anything else but people. I'm the same way when it comes to those famous in America. Most of these people, I feel, are just trying to live their lives. Most aren't necessarily trying to promote much of anything, except their own music. Which they may or may not find anything wrong with.

Some musicians do indeed know, however. But I tend to only count those that readily admit it in some way or another. Interesting thing is, I first got into Kpop around 6 years ago on this very forum. Ambroise, an old member, was a fan herself. I wonder if she's still around.

Anyway, I got into Kpop very quickly after seeing my first video from Super Junior (another of my favorite groups). The genre has really helped my life, allowed me to see that I had more to live for. That may sound silly, but I was in quite a rut years back, and I was so negative about myself and my life. I never achieved anything, and felt like a complete failure. Kpop lifted me out of that. It even has indirectly helped me over time to feel better about myself. I don't think i'd be trying to live my life as I am without it. It's a big reason why things like this hit me so hard.

To think that an artist had a part in getting me out of my depression, and yet supposedly killed himself as a result of his own depression. Like I said earlier in this thread, I could easily share a bunch of videos and groups that do have positive messages. It's easy to always think of the negative without paying any attention to the good one may do or cause.

This is part of why I refuse to look at these people as anything but people worthy of atleast some basic respect.
i dont understand some part in ur comment since my english not really good,sorry, but get the point. yeah being fans of kpop idol has good thing too. i have so many friend still rank 1 in class altough she watch kpop many times, and some of my friends become work hard (she student) but she being seller in online shop to buy kpop things or save her money , and study hard bcoz after watch kpop she feel energized.

its not silly,since i know kpop i feel i forget my depression too. but since kpop so addictive it makes me cant stop to search new post/news about them and its make a new problem for me...

i think kpop have so many reason why its have soo many fans they are work hard,good attitude,etc. but since illumnati organization see that market and they come to kpop...

BlueSaber

Welcome to our thread! I'm glad another one who sees through the veil of lies has joined us. :)
Thanks! :)

Btw guys what are your thoughts on Taeyong? He's from NCT, but he looks how to say it weird.
Some say that he had plastic surgery, others show childhood pics to disagree.
I don't what to make of it tbh.

Oh and do you guys still listen to some Kpop songs? I know its a pretty dark industry, and I tr to stay away from Idols and their buzz, but some still kind of stick with me :/

Frozenrose

Veteran
I haven't watched all of the Q-quest video just the beginning and what he said about the sexual fascination with aliens and the human race hit me!
There is also a sexual fascination between demons and humans too. There's many movies, tv shows, and anime with sexual interaction between demons and human.
I'm just sitting here wondering why are these sexual encounters so interesting to us humans? Is it because it is something foreign and unknown? Wanting to try something different from the norm? Huh.. this subject just boggles my mind..
I'm curious.
When you have free time, watch it till the end. In a nutshell, as crazy as it sounds at first, the whole point of this is to corrupt man's seed (aka God's original creation). That's why there was a flood before.With today's technology and globalisation they can finally achieve it.

Thanks! :)

Btw guys what are your thoughts on Taeyong? He's from NCT, but he looks how to say it weird.
Some say that he had plastic surgery, others show childhood pics to disagree.
I don't what to make of it tbh.

Oh and do you guys still listen to some Kpop songs? I know its a pretty dark industry, and I tr to stay away from Idols and their buzz, but some still kind of stick with me :/
I barely listen to it. It doesn't have that power over mind anymore. Now I only stay updated to analyse how they push the agenda.
The ones I can't stand at all particularly are those in which several words/phrases are repeated hundreds times. I used to like them but now I see how it's dumbing people down.

hijabie

Rookie
I REALLY hope Bighit wouldnt sacrifice Jin. Even though im a BTS fan, I wouldn't care if they even disbanded and BIGHIT was no longer an active company. But to do this to someone would be too much. Seeing what possibly happened to Jonghyun, pushing someone to suicide is so wrong. I hope that the olympics ends and Jin still alive, safe, and healthy.
They can do anything for fame ANYTHING and that is so scary
I think shinee may not continue without Jonghyun but the members will do their career separatly.
That may be the case for BTS but dont you think it is too early for a member to die like they are at their 7th year knowing each other and their debut is like 5 year or some i think its to early to do that!? But they are giving so much clue for jin and V with the death of his grandma his friend and then Jonghyun it’s plausible too

hijabie

Rookie
Obama mentioned SHINee in his speech in July this year at the 8th Asian Leadership Conference and this is what he said:
"Some of our young people in America have even learned to speak some Korean so they can keep up with the band SHINee. In exchange, I understand SHINee has developed a passion for America's In-N-Out Burgers."

It's so weird that he had to mention a specific group rather than Kpop in general, and SHINee wasn't even that popular. I mean the popularity has been outshined by younger, newer groups. Even in SM, SHINee was surely not on top of the list anymore. There's a theory that Obama was secretly a Shawol, but I am not buying it. If anything, he should have mentioned BTS instead cause they're more popular.

This edited video of SHINee and Obama makes it even weirder cause it's like Jonghyun made Obama chant the "SHINee" word lol
https://twitter.com/cupoftaem/status/882199339715575808
Or even EXO its weiiird that he metionned Shinee out of alll these groups in SM

hijabie

Rookie
It was a joke. I come in peace for the hateful comments I mean talking about jins eyes before. Like seriously loads of people have a eye twitch it’s not that deep but like seriously I just wanted to get involved with the convo but sorry for offending anyone
Don’t worry it was your opinion and you said it. its just that we here because we can post our theories freely knowing that no one will bash us for exposing our thoughts thats it. When i or other post smth and somebody is not okay with they say it and we discuss it freely without any pressure. We aint no FBI just people with minds to think 긑

hijabie

Rookie
I have a theory about Jin and the inappropriate picture. Maybe he is being made to do ‘things’ to get a higher place in BTS since has less to no lines
Apparently *this is making me sad whilst think about this* but most idols are forced into prostitution not saying bts has but with that picture with Jins face covered in ‘stuff’ I’m starting to believe they may have been
Remember BS&T when jimin was blindfolded!? Even in BS&T japanese version jungkook is forced by rapmon to drink some things

hijabie

Rookie
Thats really scary. I think the picture is him and it somehow has been leaked. God this is really scary shit. Btw researched the tzuyu thing and jyp (the company did try to sell her) this makes me really sad and sickened jyp (the person) stopped it and sacked the guys involved
What picture!?