Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Star
So, the papers represent the ball of light and the way they’ve presented it is like the reference of bread in Christianity? I don’t know what you mean by the ball of light though?

Now that you mentioned Christianity. There’s one part in the video that stands out.
The logo means the world is in Gods hand, so it’s like they’re moulding the world in their hands instead of God. Baekhyun throws the ball and knocks down the boxes of logos which reveals people glued on TV’s - pretty symbolic of saying they’re playing God and controlling the masses through media. It would help if I knew what he was saying in that part lol But that's what it looks like. They’ve got the gay agenda in the video too.
It does makes sense the video is about denouncing religion because it looks like the video is about telling the youth to go against God as well as social norms. Why else would they use that logo?
Sorry, I wrote it too quickly. Ball of light, in the case of the video, it is the sexual act, and as you said, the gay agenda, to be exact, the LGBT act.

Shuna

Star
I'm not sure I marked it, but the members in the Obsession clips. Outside, on the satanist side and representing the parts of the tree of life, representing, thus, the lights. Well their opposites, represent the body of the victims. For example, with Chanyeol wrestles with fire, but its opposite is completely burned. Kai never knows how to teleport with his body (the camera only jumps). The opposite of Sehun, done like J-Hope (represents Jin, like V), he shoots himself, in the game of death. But Sehun, feels like even touched, by shooting the victim, represented by him, the victim, ect.

The opposites, the bodies, are all marked with an X, as well in their first name, as the name of the group, X-EXO, the mark of the beast, old mark of slavery, put on the forehead and the hand.

Hon33

Veteran
I'm not sure I marked it, but the members in the Obsession clips. Outside, on the satanist side and representing the parts of the tree of life, representing, thus, the lights. Well their opposites, represent the body of the victims. For example, with Chanyeol wrestles with fire, but its opposite is completely burned. Kai never knows how to teleport with his body (the camera only jumps). The opposite of Sehun, done like J-Hope (represents Jin, like V), he shoots himself, in the game of death. But Sehun, feels like even touched, by shooting the victim, represented by him, the victim, ect.

The opposites, the bodies, are all marked with an X, as well in their first name, as the name of the group, X-EXO, the mark of the beast, old mark of slavery, put on the forehead and the hand.
The whole concept of the song is about the two different sides of their personalities?

Hon33

Veteran
And plenty of other things:
Sorry but is that article about Obsession? I’m confused.

tmbrown3

Rookie
Sorry if I'm spamming you with Baekhyun...I don't really follow many people anymore and he's been posting some illuminati content. He knows he's made to look young, but he has to keep his handlers happy to stay in the game.

View attachment 36494

View attachment 36497
Content is content, post whatever you find. I’m not sure anymore, it seems to me most idols still seem to be “decent”. when you look at videos of them backstage most of them are uncomfortable or just look so annoyed/over the more disturbing outfits/photo shoots. I think most realize what they’re pushing but are like welp my dream is to be a singer/actor so I just gotta put up with this bs.

also why does it seem like every boy group that tours in america act like super sluts. America must have some spell on people that visit. Or the boys are just pervy (to be given) and want to go wild and drive the fans crazy.

y*utube recommended this to me... My research on kpop is progressing through y*utube recommendations lol

controversial outfits in kpop

also I found, some other photos of idols, some of them seems like an accident or a bad choice but some of them are problematic.

Tæ_min
View attachment 36507
P_s_y
View attachment 36508
View attachment 36509
N_o_em (old kpop group)
View attachment 36510

Girl’s Day Diaper Fashion, again "lolit@" concept
View attachment 36512
View attachment 36513

BONUS_b@by. baby bibs on teens/young adults is NOT cute. It’s creepy.
View attachment 36514

Rd Vl_vet : This outfit looks like something that would be worn by elementary school students. Why did their stylist have to dress them up in such clothes?
View attachment 36516

View attachment 36518
whenever they put men in women’s clothes it’s mostly to mock women which I can’t stand. There’s been women and female idols to mention they don’t like it but it gets ignored.

But overall these outfits are just for male sex appeal/to catch attention. I mean most men would have sex with a animal since it has holes. There’s a reason why things like the nth room and sex trafficking(especially of children) are so common, men in general are just disgusting creatures (not all but at least half). And kpop def plays into that to get the Korean and Japanese guys to spend their money.

sadtruth

Established
Content is content, post whatever you find. I’m not sure anymore, it seems to me most idols still seem to be “decent”. when you look at videos of them backstage most of them are uncomfortable or just look so annoyed/over the more disturbing outfits/photo shoots. I think most realize what they’re pushing but are like welp my dream is to be a singer/actor so I just gotta put up with this bs.

also why does it seem like every boy group that tours in america act like super sluts. America must have some spell on people that visit. Or the boys are just pervy (to be given) and want to go wild and drive the fans crazy.
Yeah...That's the case for all celebrities. They have to push the agenda if they want to stay in the industry. Some are more into it than others. The more I see Baekhyun the more I think he's happy to do it. He's had so much more promotion than Suho. When Suho came out with his mini album there wasn't much symbolism...but Baek's is filled with it and he's had 2 mini albums while the rest have to wait. Kinda fishy.

I think the boys seem slutty in America because they're more free so they don't have to tone it down. Korea is still pretty conservative.

tmbrown3

Rookie
Yeah...That's the case for all celebrities. They have to push the agenda if they want to stay in the industry. Some are more into it than others. The more I see Baekhyun the more I think he's happy to do it. He's had so much more promotion than Suho. When Suho came out with his mini album there wasn't much symbolism...but Baek's is filled with it and he's had 2 mini albums while the rest have to wait. Kinda fishy.

I think the boys seem slutty in America because they're more free so they don't have to tone it down. Korea is still pretty conservative.

I mean, you cant really fault him for it. He's more popular i think so why wouldnt they put more symbolic bs in baek's stuff? Also he could be pimped out more often since there was rumors he's gay and addicted to drugs. So IF that is true he's def going to be more willing to do w/e is needed.

Shuna

Star

Small addition, the lyrics represent a "Fake Love", the Obsession, the sexual Obsession that rapists have towards their victims. The lyrics represent a description of physical act, in bed, sexual acts on the limbs. I will detail on my article that I will completely represent.

sadtruth

Established
I mean, you cant really fault him for it. He's more popular i think so why wouldnt they put more symbolic bs in baek's stuff? Also he could be pimped out more often since there was rumors he's gay and addicted to drugs. So IF that is true he's def going to be more willing to do w/e is needed.
If they're pimping him out they'd be extremely careful. I highly doubt he'd even know that's what he's used for - that's what mk is for.

I don't know if he is being blackmailed or not. From what I've gathered is some artists do the signs and symbols more than others. Usually it's the ones who like being at the top. SM like him because he is popular, and he likes being popular.
Don't let their cute personalities hide the fact that they're part of this terrible satanic industry.

It's so hard to trust anything!

tmbrown3

Rookie
If they're pimping him out they'd be extremely careful. I highly doubt he'd even know that's what he's used for - that's what mk is for.

I don't know if he is being blackmailed or not. From what I've gathered is some artists do the signs and symbols more than others. Usually it's the ones who like being at the top. SM like him because he is popular, and he likes being popular.
Don't let their cute personalities hide the fact that they're part of this terrible satanic industry.

It's so hard to trust anything!
its common for idols to be prostitutes male or female so i doubt SM has to be that careful. Probably not being blackmailed but if he's on drugs like rumors suggest his inhibitions are much lower and hes easier to control/coerce into doing sexual acts. Let's face it happy people dont abuse drugs, so if he is abusing drugs there has to be a reason why, some form of trauma/abuse. I'm more than aware that these people hide behind a personality, i'm just saying you cant really fault them for doing what they need to succeed in the industry. A lot of these idols have crap backgrounds so they're more willing to do what it takes to keep their careers afloat. Sad situation all around. Like you said, it's hard to trust a lot of stuff.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Sorry if I'm spamming you with Baekhyun...I don't really follow many people anymore and he's been posting some illuminati content. He knows he's made to look young, but he has to keep his handlers happy to stay in the game.

View attachment 36494

View attachment 36497
Never mind if you are spamming about Baekhyun kekekeke... It's much more better since you give some fit opinion here... Not being the truthful one who is always preach whatsoever things that doesn't fit with the context of this forum... You're good... I appreciate you... And yeah, I have ever thought about this before you posted this here... So I am so thankful to you to represent my opini... Since I am so lazy with this forum now... With a nonsense thingy person who says about weird things... It makes me lazy... But I still love this forum as well... This forum teaches me the real of the entertainment... It's not good as its seems in social media or commercial TV... Thanks @sadtruth ...

BTW... Hello you all! How are you? I wish you all are fine in this big dangerous pandemic... Stay positive and stay at home... Stay safe... And I want to say "HAPPY EID FITR" for all who Muslims here... God bless you all...

I will talked about Baekhyun since he is the one whom I followed till now... He's getting more and more blatantly to show all of the eerie things... He changes alter everytime I think... In "City Light", he was in dark mood... But now, in "Delight", he is more cheerful... Both of the albums are likely sensual... Even in the latest album, there is a song calles "Ghosting"... I don't feel good with the song and whole album... BTW... It should be Kai's turn to solo... Not Baekhyun... Some sasaengs said that... But SM gives solo to Baekhyun... I really preferred "City Light" over "Delight"... Since in the latest, he is like a pedo man... And with all the candy theme... Who the heck he looks like a little boy... SM makes his fans delulu again... Congrats for SM... I am thinking about drug and candy... Since someone said about Baekhyun with drug and his album is connected to it... Can it be about drug in candy? Since I have seen candy can contain drug for children... So the children will be addicted to it... For my main opinion about Baekhyun, he was really pushed to show that blatant things... For real... They are really different between "City Light" and "Delight"... But both of them are with sensual songs... Just that I think for him... But I am wondering that some Sasaengs said that he will be in a scandal... But Idk it's real or nah... But I bet they are a little bit problematic boys... Especially Baekhyun, CY and Sehun...

sadtruth

Established
Never mind if you are spamming about Baekhyun kekekeke... It's much more better since you give some fit opinion here... Not being the truthful one who is always preach whatsoever things that doesn't fit with the context of this forum... You're good... I appreciate you... And yeah, I have ever thought about this before you posted this here... So I am so thankful to you to represent my opini... Since I am so lazy with this forum now... With a nonsense thingy person who says about weird things... It makes me lazy... But I still love this forum as well... This forum teaches me the real of the entertainment... It's not good as its seems in social media or commercial TV... Thanks @sadtruth ...

BTW... Hello you all! How are you? I wish you all are fine in this big dangerous pandemic... Stay positive and stay at home... Stay safe... And I want to say "HAPPY EID FITR" for all who Muslims here... God bless you all...

I will talked about Baekhyun since he is the one whom I followed till now... He's getting more and more blatantly to show all of the eerie things... He changes alter everytime I think... In "City Light", he was in dark mood... But now, in "Delight", he is more cheerful... Both of the albums are likely sensual... Even in the latest album, there is a song calles "Ghosting"... I don't feel good with the song and whole album... BTW... It should be Kai's turn to solo... Not Baekhyun... Some sasaengs said that... But SM gives solo to Baekhyun... I really preferred "City Light" over "Delight"... Since in the latest, he is like a pedo man... And with all the candy theme... Who the heck he looks like a little boy... SM makes his fans delulu again... Congrats for SM... I am thinking about drug and candy... Since someone said about Baekhyun with drug and his album is connected to it... Can it be about drug in candy? Since I have seen candy can contain drug for children... So the children will be addicted to it... For my main opinion about Baekhyun, he was really pushed to show that blatant things... For real... They are really different between "City Light" and "Delight"... But both of them are with sensual songs... Just that I think for him... But I am wondering that some Sasaengs said that he will be in a scandal... But Idk it's real or nah... But I bet they are a little bit problematic boys... Especially Baekhyun, CY and Sehun...
awe thanks, no problem. It does feel strange posting on here sometimes because people have left and the vibes a little different. But no one else really talks about kpop illuminati so it's good if we carry on trying.
I like your theories! You should post more.
I think SM saw how well City Lights did so they're using him to push the agenda this time. I don't think 'UN Village' had any symbolism in it, but now they're promoting him more. Make him look young with a cute candy concept, mix in some dark blatant symbolism, and sing about sensual subjects because they love sexualising young people. It's their usual recipe hiding behind different concepts.

tmbrown3

Rookie
awe thanks, no problem. It does feel strange posting on here sometimes because people have left and the vibes a little different. But no one else really talks about kpop illuminati so it's good if we carry on trying.
I like your theories! You should post more.
I think SM saw how well City Lights did so they're using him to push the agenda this time. I don't think 'UN Village' had any symbolism in it, but now they're promoting him more. Make him look young with a cute candy concept, mix in some dark blatant symbolism, and sing about sensual subjects because they love sexualising young people. It's their usual recipe hiding behind different concepts.
I agree, I do think overall people left just because of the times were in (pandemic etc) and the fact of besides a few people bringing a different opinion the thread(that clash with the general ideals) occult talk is typically draining. Well, at least for me it is. I also find that ever since I got more into learning about this stuff years ago if I focused too much on it I would be drained and I would feel an attachment to the artists. So I feel it’s sometimes good to let people leave since they mostly come back more refreshed.

For Baek he reminds me so much of my ult bias Taemin. I watched for years as Taemin went from being innocent to saying he wanted to be the next lsm and then descend into the occult world and never look back. Baek seems he’s going down a similar route. I feel for you guys, I’m not sad or hurt watching them go this path - I think I’m more disappointed in their actions and lack of morals.

Jbs artwork was downright creepy but it’s perplexing to me. I mean Jb and Jackson in general are perplexing to me. It’s like Jb wants what Jackson has(ability to write his own music, have solos that do well, etc). Jb also is always flashing one eye and devil horns but Jackson hardly does it but is given more opportunities. It makes me wonder if besides Jackson’s family being rich already if he’s sucked up to jyp and the ceos. It’s clear Jackson is the handler since he keeps the group in check better than Jb does. It makes me super intrigued about what might’ve gone on behind the scenes. Jb has to have angered jyp if all jyp does is deny him activities besides modeling and butchers the songs he writes. All I can guess is that Jb either won’t do a sacrifice or won’t give it up to jyp since jyp is allegedly into young, pretty guys *shrugs* alright I’m done with my thoughts for the day.

Cherry14

Established
Hey guys I would really like to talk about nu'3st and their comeback, they achieved 12 million views more or less in a week and have been winning awards I think it is not that weird that they would win cause there hasn't been that much competition I guess, and R3n is going to participate in a musical called "Everyone is talking about Jamie" and it's about a gay teenager that wants to become a drag queen, he is going to play Jamie but is sharing the role with 3 other People
Anyway here is the video:
I think it is a little weird and they do the horns sign, I don't think the lyrics are that off, I would like to know what you see from your perspective