Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

bunnii

Blàckpink's Jennie is back at it again with the symbolism on ig. Could they be having a comeback around the same time as bt§ like last year?

View attachment 30681View attachment 30683View attachment 30684
View attachment 30682

These pics remind me of Suñmi's. Even the hair.

View attachment 30688
View attachment 30689View attachment 30690

Can we also take a minute to say that Suñmi is really, really likely to be a sacrifice in the future. Her ig page is horrid, almost every single post.
She even says things like "If I can live long enough."
do you know what the peace sign resembles because many blackpink members throw this sign up on their ig accounts?

Shuna

Veteran
this is really questionable i'm disappointed but i don't expect anything else from jyp really
The same as EXO, that the tree of life is split in two, one is the spirit (cold) and the other part is matter (warm). The tree breaking by an evil, a black smoke in EXO. The tree of life, in the Ying and Yang sense (physically), the Ying represents the woman (fluid and light she carries the material (she carries the babies)) and the Yang represents the strong man protecting the light (the workers , bees in some representations).

Vision

Established
Is every single kpop song satanic in nature?? Are there any that dont allude or imply satanic things? Iv just listened to (g)idle song called Oh my God and I love it, but even the lyrics are just so evil. Just want to know if there are any songs that have other concepts or inspiration?
Not necessarily. A lot of them are just songs that are meant to be catchy with attractive singers so that they can make money for shareholders.

As catchy and popular artists/groups become more famous and 'influential' then there's more of a push for the darker side of things. I also feel imagery and symbolism which is heavily discussed in this topic is really used to maintain their popularity, influence and obviously to make more money. A deal with the devil.

Lucifer - SHINee the song is catchy but the lyrics themselves are not necessarily evil. However chanting Lucifer so casually is definitely inappropriate, and to an extent..satanic?

TheNightDuck

Veteran
Not necessarily. A lot of them are just songs that are meant to be catchy with attractive singers so that they can make money for shareholders.

As catchy and popular artists/groups become more famous and 'influential' then there's more of a push for the darker side of things. I also feel imagery and symbolism which is heavily discussed in this topic is really used to maintain their popularity, influence and obviously to make more money. A deal with the devil.

Lucifer - SHINee the song is catchy but the lyrics themselves are not necessarily evil. However chanting Lucifer so casually is definitely inappropriate, and to an extent..satanic?
I see ! How does the symbolism keep them popular do u think? Do u think that is with the public or the elitists behind the industry?

yeo0milk__

Rookie
GWSN comeback (didnt even know they existed lol thought it was WJSN)

I'm glad that you have been posting the new mvs that groups have been uploading. I'm going to summarize the recently released music videos, including the one you just posted.

GWSN - Bazooka
Symbols are Wizard of Oz programming, genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult handsigns (shh handsign)

Oh My Girl - Nonstop
Symbols are p**ophilia (teddy bear, rainbow), genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult handsigns (666, shh, pointing up)

April - Lalalilala
Symbols are vaccine/microchip (barcode tattoo), moon worship (constant shows of moons), occult handsigns (666), MK Ultra (presidential model), pillars

Cignature - Assa
Symbols are genderfluid (red, blue, purple), occult symbols (666), black/white symbolism

NCT Dream - Ridin
Symbols are genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult symbols (666, Baphomet), beam lights (Lucifer)

Chungha - Stay Tonight
Symbols are MK Ultra (Presidential), occult symbols (666, devil horns, one-eye), beam lights (Lucifer), spritual summoning

Cravity - Break All the Rules
Symbols are cubes (Satan), black/white symbolisms, occult symbols (one-eye, 666)

All of these videos have united agendas: spiritual summonings and vaccines. I'm pretty sure we are on the verge of Revelations of the Bible. These satanic agendas are being pushed to the maximum limit.

tmbrown3

Rookie
I'm glad that you have been posting the new mvs that groups have been uploading. I'm going to summarize the recently released music videos, including the one you just posted.

GWSN - Bazooka
Symbols are Wizard of Oz programming, genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult handsigns (shh handsign)

Oh My Girl - Nonstop
Symbols are p**ophilia (teddy bear, rainbow), genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult handsigns (666, shh, pointing up)

April - Lalalilala
Symbols are vaccine/microchip (barcode tattoo), moon worship (constant shows of moons), occult handsigns (666), MK Ultra (presidential model), pillars

Cignature - Assa
Symbols are genderfluid (red, blue, purple), occult symbols (666), black/white symbolism

NCT Dream - Ridin
Symbols are genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult symbols (666, Baphomet), beam lights (Lucifer)

Chungha - Stay Tonight
Symbols are MK Ultra (Presidential), occult symbols (666, devil horns, one-eye), beam lights (Lucifer), spritual summoning

Cravity - Break All the Rules
Symbols are cubes (Satan), black/white symbolisms, occult symbols (one-eye, 666)

All of these videos have united agendas: spiritual summonings and vaccines. I'm pretty sure we are on the verge of Revelations of the Bible. These satanic agendas are being pushed to the maximum limit.
I'm just posting as i see them since it is the kpop thread lol, GWSN's cover art is interesting too, its a key with a 4 fused to it but there's 6 members.

Attachments

sadtruth

Established
I see ! How does the symbolism keep them popular do u think? Do u think that is with the public or the elitists behind the industry?
Good question. It could be many reasons why it keeps artists popular. They have to show their allegiance to the occult. It's like them paying tribute to the one they serve. They're showing you who owns the world by putting their stamp on everything. First you have to understand why symbolism is important to the occult. Think about logos and how they're used in your face everywhere, how they're used to influence you, and how one logo makes you think/feel differently than another. They use symbols to manipulate our thought process. It enters in our minds subconsciously where we don't realise we're embracing and supporting their ideologies and agenda. Kids think it's cool taking one eye pics and wearing an upside down cross, they don't know the reason behind it and that they're actually indoctrinated.
Some symbols are for the elites themselves and their own purposes, like they believe they have to reveal what they do, thats why you see mk ultra and sacrifices in videos. Symbols like butterflies and swirls are used for mk victims. Artists have to have to keep up with it all to keep their place in showbiz.

yoongiyoongi

Established
Day6 released this song a while ago too and i don't know why but i just felt like it was connected to what's going on now and what would eventually unfold in the future as well i think the lyrics talk about their suffering as well because of their pact with the devil :"( , i could be wrong but i just feel like whenever they mention sweet chaos the elite's sick agenda's comes to my mind it reminds me of how they've always been creating lies non stop and creating fear to gain total control on people to their advantage to usher in more catastrophe and sorrow with the virus .....

sadtruth

Established
i don't know if anyone has posted it before i'm sorry if i;m bringing up anything old !!? but like @yeo0milk__ said earlier , idols are really not holding back now with what messages and symbolism etc they release at all now ...
There's so much in this video. Cannibalism stands out the most. I mostly know about the MK Ultra references so that's what I can talk about.

The knight's on the checkboard are used to represent good and evil.
1588430013306.png
In another scene she’s surrounded by monarch butterflies which means she’s in a disassociated state - the knight’s make an appearance because they represent the good/evil split within her through programming. They eye is on the evil side, it goes with the cannibalism theme, hands praying are on the good side. Not sure what those flowers are.
1588428951521.png

Mirror programming - representing dissasociation to a darker/devil alter. Mirror's are used to bring out alters to separate and lock them in place, usually evil alters. Sometimes one way mirrors are used when they want one alter to know of the others existence. Mirrors help with disassociating them from what they see, i.e. abuse, it's like they're watching through a window. Her mouth is covered because it's all a secret and she has no say in it.
1588426528532.png

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
There's so much in this video. Cannibalism stands out the most. I mostly know about the MK Ultra references so that's what I can talk about.

The zebra's on the checkboard are used to represent good and evil.
View attachment 35744
In another scene she’s surrounded by monarch butterflies which means she’s in a disassociated state - the zebra’s make an appearance because they represent the good/evil split within her through programming. They eye is on the evil side, it goes with the cannibalism theme, hands praying are on the good side. Not sure what those flowers are.
View attachment 35743

Mirror programming - representing dissasociation to a darker/devil alter. Mirror's are used to bring out alters to separate and lock them in place, usually evil alters. Sometimes one way mirrors are used when they want one alter to know of the others existence. Mirrors help with disassociating them from what they see, i.e. abuse, it's like they're watching through a window. Her mouth is covered because it's all a secret and she has no say in it.
View attachment 35739

Hon33

Veteran

The zebra's on the checkboard are used to represent good and evil.
View attachment 35744
In another scene she’s surrounded by monarch butterflies which means she’s in a disassociated state - the zebra’s make an appearance because they represent the good/evil split within her through programming. They eye is on the evil side, it goes with the cannibalism theme, hands praying are on the good side. Not sure what those flowers are.
View attachment 35743

View attachment 35739
Is there a reason that you are referring to the knight as a zebra?

sadtruth

Established
haha oops....Thanks for pointing it out. I was reading about checkboards and there was some info about zebras, so I wrote zebras instead because it was on my mind. I'm fasting okay. I'll fix it.

Zebra's represent duality/split mind - used as part of beta kitten programming, incase anyone wanted to know.

Hon33

Veteran
haha oops....Thanks for pointing it out. I was reading about checkboards and there was some info about zebras, so I wrote zebras instead because it was on my mind. I'm fasting okay. I'll fix it.

Zebra's represent duality/split mind - used as part of beta kitten programming, incase anyone wanted to know.
I was just confused lol. That’s all.
I wasn’t calling you out on it. I just thought maybe there was terminology I was missing out on.
It’s Ramadan, right now, isn’t it?

Hon33

Veteran
"The world's first K-Pop group from the UK, KAACHI have just released their debut single 'Your Turn', becoming the first European K-Pop girl group to ever debut. The 4 member girl group, made up of 3 different nationalities- Korean, Spanish and British"

I do not watch kpop mvs but youtube recommended to me this new group, now, kpop is literally worldwide.
check board on their first mv.

View attachment 35753
There seems to be a lot of controversy around this group. Some people think it’s wrong for them to identify as Kpop because only 1 member is Korean.
What do you guys think?