Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TheNightDuck

Veteran
That’s actually really cool you guys believe the same thing
Yeah Muslims believe that Judaism and Christianity are all from God, Just that Islam was the final edition as people kept changing the book and then we believe that the final word was the Qur'an, and it will remained unchanged until the end of time. Its actually mathematically locked in a code. So its locked by the number 7 and 19. If its changed the code is broken which will allow u to know its been changed.

Its written in a whole mathematical system but I am not the one who can explain this lol

yeo0milk__

Rookie
CRAVITY is a 9-member k-pop group who made their hot debut on April 14 2020 with their song "Break All The Rules".
Symbolism:
00:11 - checkerboard print jacket (freemason floor pattern)
00:32 - shadow slowly fades across face showing one eye
00:58 - one eye covered
2:21 - devil hand sign
i suck at looking for symbolism not an expert at this lol (there probs isnt much in this mv)
*do several mirrors represent some alter? eg (00:11)
is there anything symbolic with the cube shape in occult? (lots of cube patterns in mv)
Yes, the cube is a symbol of Satan. I got the information from: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

It’s in music videos such as “This is What You Came For” by Calvin Harris ft Rihanna. The cube is a symbol of Saturn (Satan) and harmony with nature. It can also represent an idol’s life. They are under constant watch and can never escape.

TheNightDuck

Veteran
I personally don't think it's related. The one eye, Kaafir on his head etc is described for Muslims to see through his deception. No one else will see him that way. I don't see how them drawing it helps them in anyway, unless they're mocking Islam by taking his description from scholars. They wouldn't know what he looks like otherwise because God doesn't want them to know.

I guess Satan can deceive them into doing it, if that's what it was. Interesting how Satan's taken the one eye thing and made it his symbol like he's mocking Muslims and humanity.
I was thinking also, I dont think its ONLY muslims, isnt it muslims and Christians who follow the original monotheism of there being one God ?

sadtruth

Established
Yeah Muslims believe that Judaism and Christianity are all from God, Just that Islam was the final edition as people kept changing the book and then we believe that the final word was the Qur'an, and it will remained unchanged until the end of time. Its actually mathematically locked in a code. So its locked by the number 7 and 19. If its changed the code is broken which will allow u to know its been changed.

Its written in a whole mathematical system but I am not the one who can explain this lol
I haven't heard about the locked code
I was thinking also, I dont think its ONLY muslims, isnt it muslims and Christians who follow the original monotheism of there being one God ?
It is only Muslims who will see him. Islam came down as the last religion, we believe God chose it as the final one for all of humanity. Christians before Islam was revealed are fine, but the ones after do not come under that same umbrella.

We believe in the same God, but like you said Mulisms believe the books have been changed alot, so God brought down the Quran as the unchanged, final word. If you deny it and don't denounce your previous religion, you're denying that same God. I hope that makes sense.

Hon33

Veteran
It is only Muslims who will see him. Islam came down as the last religion, we believe God chose it as the final one for all of humanity. Christians before Islam was revealed are fine, but the ones after do not come under that same umbrella.

We believe in the same God, but like you said Mulisms believe the books have been changed alot, so God brought down the Quran as the unchanged, final word. If you deny it and don't denounce your previous religion, you're denying that same God. I hope that makes sense.
Im actually asking a genuine question. Do Muslims believe then that no faith apart from Islam will have a place in eternity?

sadtruth

Established
CRAVITY is a 9-member k-pop group who made their hot debut on April 14 2020 with their song "Break All The Rules".
Symbolism:
00:11 - checkerboard print jacket (freemason floor pattern)
00:32 - shadow slowly fades across face showing one eye
00:58 - one eye covered
2:21 - devil hand sign
i suck at looking for symbolism not an expert at this lol (there probs isnt much in this mv)
*do several mirrors represent some alter? eg (00:11)
is there anything symbolic with the cube shape in occult? (lots of cube patterns in mv)
1:16 They've also got the tied like puppets in strings thing.
1:53-1:57 I think the floating distorting blobs and cubes represent their state of mind and the life they've chosen.

TheNightDuck

Veteran
Im actually asking a genuine question. Do Muslims believe then that no faith apart from Islam will have a place in eternity?
No, that is up to God, we believe that the people who believe in ONE TRUE GOD will be judged on their good deeds and sins, and that shirk, ascribing partners or human attributes such as children or joining gods or worshipping others is forsaken and punishable by hell. However God is the best judge. We Leave that up to him

Last edited:

TheNightDuck

Veteran

Yes I understand. Allah is the best of judges so I leave it up to him

Yes the number 7 and 19 is one of the mathematical miracles of the Quran

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
No, that is up to God, we believe that the people who believe in ONE TRUE GOD will be judged on their good deeds and sins, and that shirk, ascribing partners or human attributes such as children or joining gods or worshipping others is forsaken and punishable by hell. However God is the best judge. Leave that up to him
Thank you for answering.
I suppose maybe a difference between Christianity and what you believe is that salvation comes through faith and faith alone. That requires you to live a life which is befitting of someone who has a personal relationship of God. It is not however defined by the works or deeds you do.
The problem with works and deeds is that it can be very easy to do them for appearances sake while not really developing any kind of relationship with God. However, if you want to have a meaningful, personal relationship with God, you will automatically want to live under his example.
One of God’s ultimate commands is that you live a life which is one of love and compassion towards others because that reflects the infinite love that God showed towards mankind.

sadtruth

Established
No, that is up to God, we believe that the people who believe in ONE TRUE GOD will be judged on their good deeds and sins, and that shirk, ascribing partners or human attributes such as children or joining gods or worshipping others is forsaken and punishable by hell. However God is the best judge. Leave that up to him
That's a good way of putting it :)

TheNightDuck

Veteran
Thank you for answering.
I suppose maybe a difference between Christianity and what you believe is that salvation comes through faith and faith alone. That requires you to live a life which is befitting of someone who has a personal relationship of God. It is not however defined by the works or deeds you do.
The problem with works and deeds is that it can be very easy to do them for appearances sake while not really developing any kind of relationship with God. However, if you want to have a meaningful, personal relationship with God, you will automatically want to live under his example.
One of God’s ultimate commands is that you live a life which is one of love and compassion towards others because that reflects the infinite love that God showed towards mankind.
I dont want to derail this thread any further, if the kpop illuminati members want to speak about this they can let us know. Ill just leave one piece of info. In islam deeds are judged by intentions, which only God knows. Fake actions dont count

Hon33

Veteran
I dont want to derail this thread any further, if the kpop illuminati members want to speak about this they can let us know. Ill just leave one piece of info. In islam deeds are judged by intentions, which only God knows. Fake actions dont count
Thank you.