Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Rookie
bruh her eye at 1:08:15
and btw its amazing this has 5 million views and was finally released to the public
now they (including clueless hon33) can connect the dots, analyze and see the real ugly picture behind the glamour
an example Eyes Wide Shut directed by Stanley Kubrick (a film that arguably left him an open target for murder by the Illuminati for revealing too many secrets)
The truth is learned, never told
Oh my, I haven't noticed that :))))))
I really hope it was just an eye roll

Hon33

Veteran
The feeling is mutual (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thanks for the concern but we are allowed to believe what we believe and we have found plenty of information to support it, if you can't see that is your deal, but don't try to tell us that just because YOU haven't found any evidence we should stop posting in this thread, that is what annoys me the most.
You believe that all of this doesn't exist, fine you are free to do so, we also have the freedom to believe it does. I've known this kinds of stuff way before I found this thread, and our opinions are far from popular, why should we think like Everyone else or turn a blind eye when we clearly know something is off with the industry? Don't you think it's wrong forcing us to believe your mainstream way of thinking by saying that we are offensive or close minded etc. like a typical sjw does when someone else's opinion doesn't match theirs?
Honestly I know that you aren't going to understand this and you are going to keep trying to stop us, but I'm staying here and contribute with what I can until I decide to leave(if I do) or this site cease to exists, either way my beliefs won't change
I’m not trying to force you to believe anything. That would be pointless.
However for people who don’t like to have their opinions questioned, you’re certainly not very good at listening.
If you’re so convinced that you’re right, then why are you all so defensive? All you have done is insult me and say rude things about me? Does that make you good people?

Hon33

Veteran
lol wdym u aint finding it
full of bs
if your interested, watch this doc
if your still "concerned" and in disbelief at this proof then idk why you still bother to lurk here
I will try to make some time to watch it. Thank you.

Cherry14

Established
I’m not trying to force you to believe anything. That would be pointless.
However for people who don’t like to have their opinions questioned, you’re certainly not very good at listening.
If you’re so convinced that you’re right, then why are you all so defensive? All you have done is insult me and say rude things about me? Does that make you good people?
I could ask you the same

Last edited:

yeo0milk__

Rookie
There are other symbols also

0:32 - Rainbow streak, Wizard of Oz Programming
1:04 to 1:07 - Glowing orbs could be a possible representation of Lucifer/Eye of Providence
1:09 - Eye of Horus, also with rainbow streak ( I believe that all the members underwent programming)
1:54 and 3:00 - Occult rooms, purple and yellow are favored occult colors
2:34 - Another Eye of Horus
2:40 - Eye of Horus, accompanied by rainbow streak
3:28 - Behind bars, MK ultra slave symbolism

I see rainbows and colors that are heavily used, which are yellow, blue, black, and purple. Yellow is the main dominant color in this video. Lamps are almost everywhere in this video, there are mentions of sparks and breaking glass. The title Dumhdurum can be used as onomatopoeia, or it could be used as a magic spell.

hb0805

Rookie
New Apink song

The lights flickering could symbolize demonic presence, like in the horror movies; there are also mirrors and mannequins (classic alter-ego meaning). That water at the beginning (flood) could signify baptism?
I've noticed at 1:30 it kinda looks like mocking that cross-sign Catholics make... you know what I mean? It got my attention in particular, but maybe I am interpreting it wrong :))))
Also at some point, there were six crystal balls, all of different colours... could it also mean some divination/witchcraft something like that? Or something related to astrology/planets, stuff like that?
I get it with that one eye highlighted by light... but why rainbow light? LGBTQP agenda?
Also there is that make-up trend lately to have some ?small pearls? at the corner of the eye, it just looks.... kinda weird...

Last edited:

hb0805

Rookie
There are other symbols also

0:32 - Rainbow streak, Wizard of Oz Programming
1:04 to 1:07 - Glowing orbs could be a possible representation of Lucifer/Eye of Providence
1:09 - Eye of Horus, also with rainbow streak ( I believe that all the members underwent programming)
1:54 and 3:00 - Occult rooms, purple and yellow are favored occult colors
2:34 - Another Eye of Horus
2:40 - Eye of Horus, accompanied by rainbow streak
3:28 - Behind bars, MK ultra slave symbolism

I see rainbows and colors that are heavily used, which are yellow, blue, black, and purple. Yellow is the main dominant color in this video. Lamps are almost everywhere in this video, there are mentions of sparks and breaking glass. The title Dumhdurum can be used as onomatopoeia, or it could be used as a magic spell.
Did you notice that gesture at 1:30? It looked a bit weird to me :))))
Also, if there is so much symbolism in MVs, why the artist don't make it big like BTS, BlackPink etc.? Or it doesn't guarantee it, they just have to use it anyway?
After some research, it could become so easy to see their symbols and lately more people wake up (just like that ad from Microsoft featuring Abramovic, it got taken down because of so many dislikes :))))) ), why don't they try to hide it more? Or to change the symbols?

Last edited:

hb0805

Rookie
So sad... yet if we show this to someone they will come again with 'conspiracy', 'this site is not trustworthy', 'you also get info from the internet just like me' blah blah
Like what can we even do to wake up the people? I think it could be the same for all of us, it's so hard to wake up even our own family...
It seems that if people have a good life, they just don't care about all this...
On another note... if Trump is absolutely right and never wrong, as Liz said in those articles, how did he become president? Isn't it that they all must be initiated and yada yada...? There was some article (I hope to find the link) that Justin Bieber said that Trump also participated in those rituals but he never harmed children... but still maybe he is not completely innocent?

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
lol wdym u aint finding it
full of bs
if your interested, watch this doc
if your still "concerned" and in disbelief at this proof then idk why you still bother to lurk here
Ok, so I have watched your documentary and I have so many questions about it, I don’t even know where to begin.
One thing I do want to be clear about though, is this. High-level paedophilia and sex rings are not a conspiracy. They are very much a reality! No one in their right mind would ever deny that! The practices of paedophile rings which use code words etc to communicate with each other is widely acknowledged. It is the reason why companies like YouTube have tightened up on content which shows and is designed to attract children. For example, the current trend for family vloggers - their channels have comments etc restricted because paedophiles would make a seemingly innocent comment and put a time-stamp on it, to indicate to others that there was something of interest at that place in the video. If you went to the time stamp, you might find an image of a child in a situation which a paedophile could screen shot and manipulate for their own pleasure.
As for the rest of the video? Well, I really don’t know where to start!

Hon33

Veteran
So sad... yet if we show this to someone they will come again with 'conspiracy', 'this site is not trustworthy', 'you also get info from the internet just like me' blah blah
Like what can we even do to wake up the people? I think it could be the same for all of us, it's so hard to wake up even our own family...
It seems that if people have a good life, they just don't care about all this...
On another note... if Trump is absolutely right and never wrong, as Liz said in those articles, how did he become president? Isn't it that they all must be initiated and yada yada...? There was some article (I hope to find the link) that Justin Bieber said that Trump also participated in those rituals but he never harmed children... but still maybe he is not completely innocent?
As I said above - the practices of paedophiles are nothing to do with conspiracies. It is widely acknowledged in the west to be a huge, huge problem. Governments all around the world have huge task forces working to break as many of these rings as possible.
The internet has a huge part to play in allowing these rings to exist and sharing of images and footage more widely. It is endemic at every level of society - from men and women in positions of great power to those who have no power or money or anything.
You are not wrong about bring concerned about that. You are however incorrect in assuming it’s a conspiracy or something which is brushed under the carpet. Perhaps in the past it was, but not anymore. People are only too aware of it and despise it.

subsolar

Rookie
hello :)
first of all, sorry for the slightly out-of-place comment!

i'm not really into k-pop lately, besides occasional listens to some songs, i'm away from the fandoms and stanning culture. i've been listening mostly to B1A4 and BAP. i'm wondering if anyone knows things about them?
both might've had very slight symbolism in their mvs - or even nothing at all - but never blatant.

BAP sued their company a few years ago due to unfair profit distribution and they succeeded. it is very uncommon for k-pop groups to stand up agaisnt mistreatment and unfairness, so i was surprised and relieved for them. back then, they were considered to have the potential of BTS and were compared often, and many still claim they were underrated and could be topping charts right now... they were a big, promising boy group in 2013/2014.

B1A4 once had a big and loyal audience, since they came off as simple, sweet and talented men who wrote and composed all their songs - some fans still claim they are the best self-produced k-pop group nowadays. they maintain a stable small fandom. they were always very lowkey, released uplifting songs and never seemed very restrained by their company.

both of these groups either disbanded or had members leave without facing much backlash, humiliation or public scandals or scrutination by the general public.

i'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about them since i haven't seen them being discussed in this thread.
thank you in advance, i really like this thread!

hb0805

Rookie
hello :)
first of all, sorry for the slightly out-of-place comment!

i'm not really into k-pop lately, besides occasional listens to some songs, i'm away from the fandoms and stanning culture. i've been listening mostly to B1A4 and BAP. i'm wondering if anyone knows things about them?
both might've had very slight symbolism in their mvs - or even nothing at all - but never blatant.

BAP sued their company a few years ago due to unfair profit distribution and they succeeded. it is very uncommon for k-pop groups to stand up agaisnt mistreatment and unfairness, so i was surprised and relieved for them. back then, they were considered to have the potential of BTS and were compared often, and many still claim they were underrated and could be topping charts right now... they were a big, promising boy group in 2013/2014.

B1A4 once had a big and loyal audience, since they came off as simple, sweet and talented men who wrote and composed all their songs - some fans still claim they are the best self-produced k-pop group nowadays. they maintain a stable small fandom. they were always very lowkey, released uplifting songs and never seemed very restrained by their company.

both of these groups either disbanded or had members leave without facing much backlash, humiliation or public scandals or scrutination by the general public.

i'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about them since i haven't seen them being discussed in this thread.
thank you in advance, i really like this thread!
Hello ^^
And welcome to the thread~
Your comment is not out of place, don't worry :)

I personally don't know much about them (I've only listened to Nalina and Shall we dance and got a classical-Korean vibe??? --- so I'm super uninformed :))))) )
Maybe they belong to the older generation, and that's why they didn't make it so big, or their company was rather small... maybe all this occult thing started with Bighit/since 2016-ish (I mean on a larger scale)
What happened to their career after the lawsuit? They got out of the industry or they all went solo?
It is possible that they didn't do the rituals that we have discussed here, but I think that nobody in the industry is totally innocent, maybe in Korea is not that much about paedophilia yet and stuff like in the west, but they have other things (like the scandals from YG, for example).
I really hope someone here is better informed about them and is able to help you, but if you want, you can post some videos here and we will analyze them together, we will all contribute ^^

hb0805

Rookie
Yes, that's why I talked about it... they even said in that ad that she is possibly the most influential artist ever :)))))))
Or something like that. As for me, I have never heard of her 'art', I know about her for her witchcraft (A Call for an Uprising)
I mean her case is very extreme, so a lot of people knew what was happening, that's why the ad was taken down.
But still... I think the people are still asleep to not-so-blatant cases (musicians, politicians etc.)

Have you heard of kpop artist being 'inspired' or talking about her? Like how Jungk00k talks about Billie Eilish and other occultists...
Maybe in the future she will also have interest in working with kpop artists

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
young people learned about her through lady gaga
, if she was to work with a kpop idol on some art project/exhibition she could brainwash them (kpop fans) as well
I don’t know about connections to Satanism, but the things she has done are most definitely outside the boundaries of normal. She appears to me as someone who is really not mentally stable.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Guys, you do realise that most of these idols don’t write their own lyrics and don’t create their own music videos.
If you think there is some underlying message in a video - like someone mentioned Jonghyun - you have to remember he was not responsible for making the video!
Have you any idea how many people would have to be involved in the level of conspiracies you are talking about?
Completely agree that's why singers are seen as puppets.Mostly they don't know the symbols apart from a few who are involved.Dont be in denial though cause a handful of idols are willingfully take part in rituals.I only feel bad about the ones who are forced to take them.Its not easy to get out of the system.Managers abuse them in different ways and in a documentary a trainee said that she tried to runaway but her manager tracked her down.

This video literally shows you everything you need to know in a part the singer is shown from the director hand symbols to do.

tmbrown3

Rookie
The lights flickering could symbolize demonic presence, like in the horror movies; there are also mirrors and mannequins (classic alter-ego meaning). That water at the beginning (flood) could signify baptism?
I've noticed at 1:30 it kinda looks like mocking that cross-sign Catholics make... you know what I mean? It got my attention in particular, but maybe I am interpreting it wrong :))))
Also at some point, there were six crystal balls, all of different colours... could it also mean some divination/witchcraft something like that? Or something related to astrology/planets, stuff like that?
I get it with that one eye highlighted by light... but why rainbow light? LGBTQP agenda?
Also there is that make-up trend lately to have some ?small pearls? at the corner of the eye, it just looks.... kinda weird...
marcella is na eun's catholic name too (0:41)

sadtruth

Established
Do you guys think Kpop idols have also been through MK Ultra? It seems like they're easier to control without it because of the brainwashing they've been through as trainees, but they also have the two person persona thing going on in their videos and promotions. Like how EXO in Obsession have X-EXO as their darker personalities. It's clearly illuminati stuff but are they really different people? Sometimes they talk about them in 3rd person so it's probably true :/ unless they're using it as an excuse to promote dark, satanic themes which might be the case. Idols seem more real than western celebrities and connect to their audience more, plus we can see how they're controlled so that's why it feels less likely.

MK Ultra has always been something I can't wrap my mind around. Just thinking about the people I like going through all that torture and then living as different alters hurts my brain. After learning about MK ultra victims and discovering they have DID (dissociative identity disorder) It's hard to see celebrities/idols the same. I guess I'd like to believe it's not true and that they're the one person I know.

Cherry14

Established
you can even see the smallest of details
at 6 sec they make the triangle hand sign part of choreography
but this song is such a bop, does anyone know what it is called? I want to hear the full version :D
I'm almost sure it's a got 7's song the symbolism in the mv was so blatant, honestly I recommend if you watch a kpop mv watch it without sound

cadiz

Star
Tell me why people want to be Kpop idol?
Because they love music ? NO, Kpop is degradation of music and companies have no concern to make art. The focus is just generic, easy listening music to get money.
pretty much...how many kpop idols talk about street casting . And being chosen because of their looks?
talent is secondary....thats why you have groups with 10 members and only one or two can actually sing

why you say about the pedo kpop groups is correct too, all the girls are sexualized, made to wear school uniforms and even speak like babys doing the awful Aegyo for older men.

Try to watch this video without cringing