Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Established
2) Just to be clear when we are talking about paedophilia, we are talking about individuals who are interested in pre-pubescent children - children below the age of 10 or 11 mostly. That’s not my opinion - that is fact.
It is a fact imposed by the world. Paedophilia is paedophilia. What's the thing with pre-pubescent?? Do they think the impact could be lower? The same for r*pe: in some countries, the jail time is shorter if the victim is older than 14... Do they think the victim could take it easier or what? To me, this is blatant desensitizing agenda. If the age of consent is 18, then abusing anyone below that age is wrong, no ifs or buts. Why do you think they are trying to lower that age of consent and to normalize paedophilia? Now they come with concepts like pre-pubescent and all, like the other cases are not so grave...

I don’t know what your faith is but as a Christian the obsession I see on these boards with everything satanic concerns me greatly. You do know that evil presents itself in many different guises. In your post you have accused Kpop idols of being involved in paedophilia. Others have accused them of sacrificing family members. On other threads, people single out idols and accuse them of being transgender with absolutely no proof - even if they had proof it isn’t anyone’s place To post it! You have called me a pawn of satanists elite for having a different opinion to you. You don’t see any of that as wrong?
I don’t know what God you put your faith in, but my God? My God most certainly would not approve of the things people do and say here.
I don’t care how you choose to speak to me. It says more about you than it does about me. However, I would kindly ask you to refrain from referring to other people you know nothing about as a pawn of satanism or anything similar. I am deliberately choosing to take the higher moral ground here because I believe it is the better thing to do. I am taking your remark as being immature and over-zealous. if you want to convince people of your argument, try being a little less hysterical. It might help.
To me, it seems that you are that type of Christian that tolerates everything, everything is love, let's not judge, Jesus would come to a pride parade etc. Jesus said that He didn't come to bring peace, but to separate with a sword (meaning the Word of God)
Actually the Bible has a very different view on this, do you think a good Christian would be so secular? The Bible clearly says to not be of the world, to be awake and all, that the devil is a roaring lion seeking to devour ANYONE HE CAN FOUND... do you think he is stupid? He has infiltrated everywhere already
About 'falsely' accusing idols- do you think the symbolism of someone dead is just... art? In those videos like All In (Monsta X), those of Ladies Code and the numerous examples given here, is it just a concept??? They pay thousands of dollars on video production just to put some random 'artistic' scenes in the video??
Have you seen that video of Kanye West where he said that his mom died for this? Kpop idols have so great success when a family member dies... coincidence? They show in videos they do rituals (like All In from MX), and they sing about a 'saviour' blah blah... coincidences? Oh, don't tell me they sing about love and putting 'all in' for their significant other...
Not to be offensive, but how can you think it is so easy? How can you not see the symbolism behind? How can you say we are 'falsely' accusing? The dots connecting is so evident...
Even in the Quran, it is said that in the last days people would wear music instruments on their heads (headphones), and that the speed of the Dajjal (Satan, Antichrist) is the one of sound (some comparison with a plane)
In the Bible, Lucifer was described as having music instruments inside him and being in charge of dance, entertainment, singing etc.
These are only several examples, please try to understand us a bit more... Again, as I've said it before, what you are telling us was our starting point, we already know too well what you are saying... here you are just another one that discourages us and doubts us, how are you contributing? We have someone in our family/circle of friends telling us that we exaggerate, no need to come online for that

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
I think if you call someone a pawn of Satan you will undoubtedly provoke someone - especially if it couldn’t be further from the truth!
There is a difference however in something being questionable and it being downright evil.
Yeah, the truth kinda hurts... I think if you are too secular and too of the world you are already indirectly doing the will of Satan... so how should we call a person like that? Read again/search it up and see the Bible's take on this-- 'not my opinion, that's a fact' what's written there.
That difference between questionable and evil is called being secular, indoctrinated by the mainstream media and the so-called 'modern' depraved society...
The Bible encourages us not to engage in meaningless fights... if you only see us as 'paranoic' and 'exaggerating' and only deviating the topic of this thread... how are you helping actually? Wouldn't it be better to just observe the discussion for a while till you come to REALLY understand, or to just leave if you can't understand our take on this? This way it would be better for all of us, no offence...

Hon33

Veteran
It is a fact imposed by the world. Paedophilia is paedophilia. What's the thing with pre-pubescent?? Do they think the impact could be lower? The same for r*pe: in some countries, the jail time is shorter if the victim is older than 14... Do they think the victim could take it easier or what? To me, this is blatant desensitizing agenda. If the age of consent is 18, then abusing anyone below that age is wrong, no ifs or buts. Why do you think they are trying to lower that age of consent and to normalize paedophilia? Now they come with concepts like pre-pubescent and all, like the other cases are not so grave...

To me, it seems that you are that type of Christian that tolerates everything, everything is love, let's not judge, Jesus would come to a pride parade etc. Jesus said that He didn't come to bring peace, but to separate with a sword (meaning the Word of God)
Actually the Bible has a very different view on this, do you think a good Christian would be so secular? The Bible clearly says to not be of the world, to be awake and all, that the devil is a roaring lion seeking to devour ANYONE HE CAN FOUND... do you think he is stupid? He has infiltrated everywhere already
About 'falsely' accusing idols- do you think the symbolism of someone dead is just... art? In those videos like All In (Monsta X), those of Ladies Code and the numerous examples given here, is it just a concept??? They pay thousands of dollars on video production just to put some random 'artistic' scenes in the video??
Have you seen that video of Kanye West where he said that his mom died for this? Kpop idols have so great success when a family member dies... coincidence? They show in videos they do rituals (like All In from MX), and they sing about a 'saviour' blah blah... coincidences? Oh, don't tell me they sing about love and putting 'all in' for their significant other...
Not to be offensive, but how can you think it is so easy? How can you not see the symbolism behind? How can you say we are 'falsely' accusing? The dots connecting is so evident...
Even in the Quran, it is said that in the last days people would wear music instruments on their heads (headphones), and that the speed of the Dajjal (Satan, Antichrist) is the one of sound (some comparison with a plane)
In the Bible, Lucifer was described as having music instruments inside him and being in charge of dance, entertainment, singing etc.
These are only several examples, please try to understand us a bit more... Again, as I've said it before, what you are telling us was our starting point, we already know too well what you are saying... here you are just another one that discourages us and doubting us, how are you contributing? We have someone in our family/circle of friends telling us that we exaggerate, no need to come online for that
Okay, so paedophilia is essentially a psychiatric disorder and is defined as the attraction to pre-pubescent children. You can describe that as a fact imposed by the world or you can see it as a result of the research and evidence of many, many people around the world, who came up with a name to desctibe a particular disorder. It also happens to be a psychiatric disorder that is almost impossible to treat or rehabilitate, which is what makes it so dangerous.
The term pre-pubescent simply defines the stage of development of the children these individuals find attractive. So teenagers who are beginning to have the physical and sexual characteristics of adults don’t fall into this category. You seem to be confusing sexual relations with anyone below the age of consent with paedophilia. It is absolutely illegal to have sex with someone below the age of consent - in my country it is 16 - but that does not automatically make it paedophilic. If a 16 yr old has sex with a 15 yr old, it doesn’t make them a paedophile. If a 16 yr old views images of a 9 yr old child for sexual gratification then he/she may well be a paedophile. It’s normalising it’s desensitising it’s a fact. Paedophilia is widely used to describe something it is not. It is a very specific psychiatric disorder. It is perfectly normal for a 15 yr and 16 yr old to be physically attracted to each other. It is not normal for a 16 year old to be attracted to a child. It is always, without exception, wrong to have sex with someone without their consent. Always!
I am not the type of Christian who tolerates everything. However, I do try to love people rather than judge them. I wouldn’t expect to see Jesus at a pride parade but I also know that his love and redemption is open to anyone who wants to accept it. How do I live as a good example of that redeeming love on earth? Do I tell gay people I don’t approve of them? Do I wipe my feet on someone who is confused about their gender? No, I show them a living example of God’s love by accepting them and I teach them to put their faith in Him and let Him into their lives. God put us on earth to spread his word and the best way to do that is by demonstrating his unconditional love. My personal views on homosexuality or any other issue done gone into it.
I’m not familiar with MonstaX and I’m not familiar with Kanye West. I cannot stand him. What did he say his mother died for?
I don’t know why I don’t see what you see. Maybe, it’s because I’m older. Maybe, it’s because I once lived in a world withoutas much television or internet. Maybe, it’s because the music of every generation is accused of being satanic or evil, and I have said all these accusations before. Maybe, it’s because I live in a different culture and have had a different upbringing and education. Maybe, it’s because our education system teaches people how to think critically - how to look at all the evidence, the sources of evidence etc, etc and decide from there whether I find it reliable. Maybe, it’s because I have different experiences in life.
It doesn’t make me wrong and you right or me right and you wrong. It would be good to be able to discuss things without being seen as a threat. I have shown my willingness to look at videos and discuss them etc but you all don’t extend the same courtesy to me.

subsolar

Rookie
Oh I am so sorry, I have mistaken them for Block B *facepalm*
On AJAX you can even find some articles on this site, the same for RedVelvet and LadiesCode etc.
That feature with One Direction... seems fishy, maybe there is something behind it, it could be harder to get into American industry without doing *something*
The fact that there still is some basic symbolism means that their agency is involved/know about how things are going... but maybe the elite didn't see potential in them? Or chose to use them differently?
What is their background? Do they come from very powerful families? Maybe they are allowed do still do some music, but not to become very big... or if they chose not to partake in that stuff, then they couldn't be forced (because of their high status), but had to stay low-key...
Did they have any scandals? If not, it could either mean they have a very high status, either that they were not considered to have a lot of potential...
just remembered a member of BAP had a scandal not so long ago! https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1051907/k-pop-idol-himchan-charged-with-sexual-assault-will-go-to-trial-in-july

two of the members were close to their grandmothers and had them pass way, but that's a delicate topic to get into.
family-wise, none of them come from big or known families from what i've found!
some of the members maintain friendships with famous people - youngjae is friends with jin (bts), jb (got7) and others, and zelo is friends with j-hope, for example.

another thing is that all of BAP debuted blonde.
i feel like they were in it, and some members are still deeper in the industry than others, but all remain in the entertainment business...
it was very odd to see them fall from charts when they were such a big promising group...

B1A4 had no actual scandals despite some controversies here and there, like so: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/k-pop-boy-band-at-centre-of-controversy-over-hugging-three-muslim-girls
apparently some of the members maintain closeness with some idols, including, once again, some BTS members... however i'm not sure if that info is still updated.

in summary i believe both groups might've had to have some sort of involvement in... not so pleasant issues, but it feels like they weren't really "chosen" to pursue the goal that BTS seems to have been picked to do.
i was mostly curious due to the fact that BAP won a lawsuit agaisnt their company, as i said in my first post. :) thank you

hb0805

Established
Okay, so paedophilia is essentially a psychiatric disorder and is defined as the attraction to pre-pubescent children. You can describe that as a fact imposed by the world or you can see it as a result of the research and evidence of many, many people around the world, who came up with a name to desctibe a particular disorder. It also happens to be a psychiatric disorder that is almost impossible to treat or rehabilitate, which is what makes it so dangerous.
The term pre-pubescent simply defines the stage of development of the children these individuals find attractive. So teenagers who are beginning to have the physical and sexual characteristics of adults don’t fall into this category. You seem to be confusing sexual relations with anyone below the age of consent with paedophilia. It is absolutely illegal to have sex with someone below the age of consent - in my country it is 16 - but that does not automatically make it paedophilic. If a 16 yr old has sex with a 15 yr old, it doesn’t make them a paedophile. If a 16 yr old views images of a 9 yr old child for sexual gratification then he/she may well be a paedophile. It’s normalising it’s desensitising it’s a fact. Paedophilia is widely used to describe something it is not. It is a very specific psychiatric disorder. It is perfectly normal for a 15 yr and 16 yr old to be physically attracted to each other. It is not normal for a 16 year old to be attracted to a child. It is always, without exception, wrong to have sex with someone without their consent. Always!
I am not the type of Christian who tolerates everything. However, I do try to love people rather than judge them. I wouldn’t expect to see Jesus at a pride parade but I also know that his love and redemption is open to anyone who wants to accept it. How do I live as a good example of that redeeming love on earth? Do I tell gay people I don’t approve of them? Do I wipe my feet on someone who is confused about their gender? No, I show them a living example of God’s love by accepting them and I teach them to put their faith in Him and let Him into their lives. God put us on earth to spread his word and the best way to do that is by demonstrating his unconditional love. My personal views on homosexuality or any other issue done gone into it.
I’m not familiar with MonstaX and I’m not familiar with Kanye West. I cannot stand him. What did he say his mother died for?
I don’t know why I don’t see what you see. Maybe, it’s because I’m older. Maybe, it’s because I once lived in a world withoutas much television or internet. Maybe, it’s because the music of every generation is accused of being satanic or evil, and I have said all these accusations before. Maybe, it’s because I live in a different culture and have had a different upbringing and education. Maybe, it’s because our education system teaches people how to think critically - how to look at all the evidence, the sources of evidence etc, etc and decide from there whether I find it reliable. Maybe, it’s because I have different experiences in life.
It doesn’t make me wrong and you right or me right and you wrong. It would be good to be able to discuss things without being seen as a threat. I have shown my willingness to look at videos and discuss them etc but you all don’t extend the same courtesy to me.
Then I suggest you have a look at this youtube channels/links:
1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv_-yc055n1fxFfTYpdaKBg
2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk_uPqSuvOP8zaankyDjz7Q/featured
And also this page:
https://www.nicholson1968.com/home-page.html
Please watch as much content from them as you can, I hope afterwards you will be able to finally understand us

hb0805

Established
just remembered a member of BAP had a scandal not so long ago! https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1051907/k-pop-idol-himchan-charged-with-sexual-assault-will-go-to-trial-in-july

two of the members were close to their grandmothers and had them pass way, but that's a delicate topic to get into.
some of the members maintain friendships with famous people - youngjae is friends with jin (bts), jb (got7) and others, and zelo is friends with j-hope, for example.

i feel like they were in it, and some members are still deeper in the industry than others, but all remain in the entertainment business...
it was very odd to see them fall from charts when they were such a big promising group...

B1A4 had no actual scandals despite some controversies here and there, like so: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/k-pop-boy-band-at-centre-of-controversy-over-hugging-three-muslim-girls
apparently some of the members maintain closeness with some idols, including, once again, some BTS members... however i'm not sure if that info is still updated.

in summary i believe both groups might've had to have some sort of involvement in... not so pleasant issues, but it feels like they weren't really "chosen" to pursue the goal that BTS seems to have been picked to do.
i was mostly curious due to the fact that BAP won a lawsuit agaisnt their company, as i said in my first post. :) thank you
To what extent is their lawsuit similar with those of EXO/ Super Junior's Hangeng etc.? Isn't TS Entertainment also in charge of T-Ara? Was their situation different from B.A.P.?

Cherry14

Established

I've always been doubtful about the so called friendships between members of different groups they don't seem real to me honestly, maybe they have to say that, go out a few times together and take the occasional photo, to make the public think there isn't any problems or conflicts etc.
Just a theory of course, I bet some friendships are real

hb0805

Established
I've always been doubtful about the so called friendships between members of different groups they don't seem real to me honestly, maybe they have to say that, go out a few times together and take the occasional photo, to make the public think there isn't any problems or conflicts etc.
It is highly possible that even the 'real friendships' are formed while the idols are being abused together... :(

subsolar

Rookie
To what extent is their lawsuit similar with those of EXO/ Super Junior's Hangeng etc.? Isn't TS Entertainment also in charge of T-Ara? Was their situation different from B.A.P.?
i'm not very familiar with suju's and exo's lawsuits... but wasn't exo's based on differences in treatment between chinese and korean members...?
nope, t-ara was with MBK entertainment i think. in TS were Secret, though. they were a pretty known group and they did have symbolism in their mvs.

what about t-ara though? i remember their bullying scandal which ultimately ended their career pretty much...

hb0805

Established
i'm not very familiar with suju's and exo's lawsuits... but wasn't exo's based on differences in treatment between chinese and korean members...?
nope, t-ara was with MBK entertainment i think. in TS were Secret, though. they were a pretty known group and they did have symbolism in their mvs.

what about t-ara though? i remember their bullying scandal which ultimately ended their career pretty much...
Oh sorry, then I got it wrong again : )))))) I thought T-Ara was in TS
Anyway, how was their lawsuit different? I mean they sued TS for bad treatment or what? They winning the lawsuit, does it imply that the company had to pay them or something? Can you explain their situation a bit?
As for EXO/Hangeng, even though they were mostly right, SM was too strong and had some clauses in their contract very easy to overlook/violate, so they won. Maybe SM had ties with the judges, I think even the EXO case was handled in Korea, not China, but I'm not completely sure...
Maybe TS had simpler contracts and wasn't that much powerful/didn't have connections with the judges, I suppose...
Maybe I am a bit overthinking, but do you know whether they had family members/friends dying/getting hurt badly around the time of that lawsuit? It is possible that the TS company underwent a humiliation ritual by losing the lawsuit, did they get more powerful/successful after the lawsuit? I think these last 2 sentences are just my mind running wild, but who knows : ))))))

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
It is LOOK by GOT7 if you look them up... in the last year, they got so much into the occult... Jackson in America got into Kabbalah (wears that red string on his hand like Madonna), Yugyeom has a super weird big tattoo on his whole back (very occult vibe) etc.
So be careful with them and with kpop in general :(
Yeah, it sounds good and all, but I think it's better to not listen to it and get addicted again... wait a few days till the temptation goes away :(
Really? That's so disappointing. I liked them as people. I noticed alot of symbolysim in their MV's but I didn't know about the kabbalah or Yugyeom's tattoo. I'm going to have to look it up. I don't know if you've seen their new comeback promotions, they're very satanic and ritualistic...Don't check it out if you've managed to crawl out of the dark Kpop hole lol

subsolar

Rookie
Oh sorry, then I got it wrong again : )))))) I thought T-Ara was in TS
Anyway, how was their lawsuit different? I mean they sued TS for bad treatment or what? They winning the lawsuit, does it imply that the company had to pay them or something? Can you explain their situation a bit?
As for EXO/Hangeng, even though they were mostly right, SM was too strong and had some clauses in their contract very easy to overlook/violate, so they won. Maybe SM had ties with the judges, I think even the EXO case was handled in Korea, not China, but I'm not completely sure...
Maybe TS had simpler contracts and wasn't that much powerful/didn't have connections with the judges, I suppose...
Maybe I am a bit overthinking, but do you know whether they had family members/friends dying/getting hurt badly around the time of that lawsuit? It is possible that the TS company underwent a humiliation ritual by losing the lawsuit, did they get more powerful/successful after the lawsuit? I think these last 2 sentences are just my mind running wild, but who knows : ))))))
"Up to 50 B.A.P concerts within Korea and overseas for 3 years without resting. No payment was ever given for 3 years until August this year, where 17900 was given per member which calculates to 500 per month which is lower than minimum wage and lower than working in a convenience store.

Members showed them hospital reports and requested a break several times but TS continuously rejected. Member who fainted from stress and exhaustion was taken out of the hospital and forced to perform. Hospital fees were paid personally by the members. Basic living standards and food wasn’t great either. They shared a single room with 3 bunk beds for over 2 years."

i've done a bit more research and apparently they reached a settlement and some members re-signed into the same company after it was sorted.. that is even sketchier... however, in 2018 they all left the company.
after the lawsuit it seems like their career didn't grow much but they still got a win on a music show, with a slight decline in popularity. there didn't seem so have been any humiliation ritual?... i don't know a lot either that's why i asked it in the thread if anyone knows anything that i'm missing :confused:

SM is a really powerful company yeah, i wonder how the members who filled lawsuits didn't face harsher backlash or humiliation...

hb0805

Established
Really? That's so disappointing. I liked them as people. I noticed alot of symbolysim in their MV's but I didn't know about the kabbalah or Yugyeom's tattoo. I'm going to have to look it up. I don't know if you've seen their new comeback promotions, they're very satanic and ritualistic...Don't check it out if you've managed to crawl out of the dark Kpop hole lol
I think that once you see the truth, you can't trust anyone from there...
Especially for Eclipse, even their clothes had so many symbols... and the MV had that Shiva (god of destruction) pose where they stand all behind each other in a line and do that gesture with the hands... you know
And the moon phases in that video, super occult

sadtruth

Established
They usually mention being friends with different members because they trained together before splitting up.

hb0805

Established
"Up to 50 B.A.P concerts within Korea and overseas for 3 years without resting. No payment was ever given for 3 years until August this year, where 17900 was given per member which calculates to 500 per month which is lower than minimum wage and lower than working in a convenience store.

Members showed them hospital reports and requested a break several times but TS continuously rejected. Member who fainted from stress and exhaustion was taken out of the hospital and forced to perform. Hospital fees were paid personally by the members. Basic living standards and food wasn’t great either. They shared a single room with 3 bunk beds for over 2 years."

i've done a bit more research and apparently they reached a settlement and some members re-signed into the same company after it was sorted.. that is even sketchier... however, in 2018 they all left the company.
after the lawsuit it seems like their career didn't grow much but they still got a win on a music show, with a slight decline in popularity. there didn't seem so have been any humiliation ritual?... i don't know a lot either that's why i asked it in the thread if anyone knows anything that i'm missing :confused:

SM is a really powerful company yeah, i wonder how the members who filled lawsuits didn't face harsher backlash or humiliation...
Maybe with B.A.P. losing the lawsuit was just a facade... like if the fans know we treat them super badly, let's 'pretend' to lose this lawsuit (not a big loss for the company money-related or something) and this way we get a clean reputation?
Even after so many years... they got a lower payment even compared with working for a convenience store? Maybe even BTS's posh apartments belong to the company after all... and they will pe super-poor if they leave... Now I kinda understand that MX scandal when they said Wonho didn't pay his debt (around 1000$-2000$ maybe?)
As for EXO, the Chinese members have to pay a big share of their revenue to SM till I don't know what year, and in Korea they were criticised (they don't promote here, even though it could be good for them economically)... so they got kinda badly out of it...

hb0805

Established
They usually mention being friends with different members because they trained together before splitting up.
Maybe this is also an agenda for ships/pairings? Like to keep that fantasy alive for the fans or something...
Like for GOT7, Jackson and YoungJae moved out of the dorm but they kinda kept it a secret so the fans won't be sad -- anything for keeping that image of cooperation and bromance between the members

sadtruth

Established
I think that once you see the truth, you can't trust anyone from there...
Especially for Eclipse, even their clothes had so many symbols... and the MV had that Shiva (god of destruction) pose where they stand all behind each other in a line and do that gesture with the hands... you know
And the moon phases in that video, super occult
Interesting. This new comeback is all about the moon too. Must be some sort of continuation from Eclipse. I don't really know what the moon has to do with the occult tbh so I have no idea what their aim is. Must be some sort of ritual they do in their music videos. Weird.

hb0805

Established
Interesting. This new comeback is all about the moon too. Must be some sort of continuation from Eclipse. I don't really know what the moon has to do with the occult tbh so I have no idea what their aim is. Must be some sort of ritual they do in their music videos. Weird.
I try to avoid them and Kpop as much as I can, I didn't look up their current comeback (second after Eclipse), but I have seen some nice analysis of the comeback next after Eclipse - ?You Calling my Name? , it said something about that green light around them symbolizing pride/arrogance/envy or something... maybe you can find it in this thread, have a look (no pun intended) :)))))))
And about Jackson's 'work' with that Indonesian artist ?I love you 3000?, you can also see some posts here, just have to search them
Sorry that I don't remember much...

As for the moon symbol, when there is a full moon it is a good time for sacrifices/demonic activity/possession
It has some significance related to some pagan gods ?Ishtar?, it is related with fertility (like the man is Sun and the woman is Moon) or something, again maybe you can find this info on this site, there should be some articles for the moon symbolism
I have also read about some connection with Antichrist, you have that sign a star next to a Halfmoon, could represent the antichrist being born out of the womb (that half-moon)
If you reverse that half-moon it looks like a bull-head (the horns), reference to Moloch maybe? Children were sacrificed to him
Also in Eclipse the MV starts with a circular staircase, which looks similar to the symbol of paedophilia
All this info I think should appear somewhere in this thread, more detailed

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Maybe this is also an agenda for ships/pairings? Like to keep that fantasy alive for the fans or something...
Like for GOT7, Jackson and YoungJae moved out of the dorm but they kinda kept it a secret so the fans won't be sad -- anything for keeping that image of cooperation and bromance between the members
Omg yeah...the shipping part of Kpop is strange. The members keep it going and play into it for the fans...now that I think about it, it's probably not as genuine as I thought. They must do it because they know it keeps fans addicted because they like seeing members close to each other. It's the same with every group. I have to admit that's what I liked, it's nice how they treat each other like family...but is it even real? Or they're just playing with people's emotions? We just trust their word and what they tell/show us but it's probably a way to keep us hooked.