Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Bubble_tea

Established
It just subliminal messages and execellent knowleges of our own mind. Week or two without any media at all helps with this problem.
You are completely right but unfortunately this is not the only case. The dream world is a whole other world on its own with separate principles and axioms and demons attack people when they are most vulnerable. In dreams, people open portals/enter different realms unwillingly and the veil between the material and the spirit world is thin. That's why many of them can astral project too. But yes, abstinence from media always helps since those companies practice satanism and transfer great amounts of negative energy to people.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
Guys, I'm still concerned about Sulli's death so I checked the lyrics of her last songs. On the Moon lyrics in special made me feel so uncomfortable.

Check out for yourself

"Go up on the moon
Why do you look so blue?
Baby, you, can you hear me?
It’s just the two of us
Aboard Galactic Express 999.
I want to keep going now.
My happy girl,
Your happy girl.
Go up on the moon.
Why do you look so blue?
It’s just the two of us
I want to keep going now.
My happy girl,
Your happy girl.

In my deep sleep, I hold a doll in my arms,
And in sweet dreams, I take all my fears.
Over my shoulder, a small friend receives memories.
They easily take away my windblown colors.

The lingering regrets inside a book bring the dark night
And take away the freedom from a cold body.
Mom holds both my hands and stops my prayers.

Go up on the moon.
Why do you look so blue?
It’s just the two of us
I want to wake up now.
My happy girl,
Your happy girl.

Silence, eyes’ sympathetic confusion, is a luxury.
We fly in the first meeting of time.
In a life of love and an artificial world,
We imbue meaning beneath a kind touch.

I bring the lingering regrets in my dreams to your deep room,
And the faded colors return to me.
Deeply, my small heart receives prayers.

Go up on the moon.
Why do you need a clue?
Hey, I know you can love me.
Only here,
The night slowly rises.
Can you help me now?
My happy girl,
Your happy girl."

Any thoughts?

tin oil

Rookie
s30lhyun doesn't look normal and healthy and like she used to at all, idk if it's just me but she's like sticks and no meat anorexic looking now. sad because she was technically my bias and even though i don't believe in reincarnation i wanted to be "reborn" as her but no her instagram has a mickey mouse blanket wrapped around her.

tin oil

Rookie
i don't know how that's "cute" but okay he looks crazy to me.
reminds me of k1m m1nsu who died of a motorcycle "accident".
yea just no. ain't i wanna be insane promoting this shit. his whole m@rc0 pd channel reminds me of those sick parents behind the camera filming their kids running their yt channel for pedos. he's not a kid but it still caters to those kinds of fucked up sickos since it's the concept they're going for and that's downright obvious.
kpop is depressing AFF. i'm so done. oops wrong video.

Last edited:

yeo0milk__

Rookie
[Warning: Unrelated to thread, but I need to get this off my chest. I apologize if this is long]

So recently I have been thinking of writing a story called D3STINEZ, which is mainly about Christianity, but starts off exposing with occult symbolism. One of the characters I'm writing, breaks out of MK Ultra and has a demon bloodline, he turns his life to Christ. I'm really not sure if I should write this.

Another thing I need to confess is that recently I have been doing face morphs of idols (both Western and Eastern). I have stayed away from listening to music videos and watching content. I am aware that they do flash symbolism. I have morphed multiple idols faces because I wanted to create the perfect visual. I already stopped doing this a few months ago. I do want to listen to subliminals, but is it against God? Are faces part of the soul, and if I'm doing this, does that mean I allowed demons into my soul? Could be picture be purified by God, and will he allow it?

Idols I have morphed in this picture:
Nanc33 (Momoland)
Jis00 (Bleckp1nk)
J1hy0 (Tw1c3)
Ar1anA Gr@nd3
D0ye0n
J3nni3
W0ny0Un%

If anyone is connected to the Holy Spirit or speaks to God, please give me your advice and honest opinion. I want to turn to Christianity, but I felt that these two questions were making me very insecure and I don't want to do things that are considered sins in the eyes of the Lord if I become Christian.

Attachments

Bubble_tea

Established
[Warning: Unrelated to thread, but I need to get this off my chest. I apologize if this is long]

So recently I have been thinking of writing a story called D3STINEZ, which is mainly about Christianity, but starts off exposing with occult symbolism. One of the characters I'm writing, breaks out of MK Ultra and has a demon bloodline, he turns his life to Christ. I'm really not sure if I should write this.

Another thing I need to confess is that recently I have been doing face morphs of idols (both Western and Eastern). I have stayed away from listening to music videos and watching content. I am aware that they do flash symbolism. I have morphed multiple idols faces because I wanted to create the perfect visual. I already stopped doing this a few months ago. I do want to listen to subliminals, but is it against God? Are faces part of the soul, and if I'm doing this, does that mean I allowed demons into my soul? Could be picture be purified by God, and will he allow it?

Nanc33 (Momoland)
Jis00 (Bleckp1nk)
J1hy0 (Tw1c3)
Ar1anA Gr@nd3
D0ye0n
J3nni3
W0ny0Un%

If anyone is connected to the Holy Spirit or speaks to God, please give me your advice and honest opinion. I want to turn to Christianity, but I felt that these two questions were making me very insecure and I don't want to do things that are considered sins in the eyes of the Lord if I become Christian.
I don't know if I am the suitable person to give christian advice since I don't practice any organized religion but spiritually speaking, faces are part of the soul indeed, in fact every piece of our bodies is connected to the soul through blood. But personally, I don't find anything wrong with face morphs because they are only pictures/art and you don't participate in any sort of body modification in reality, it's like painting to me and artists always draw inspiration from other individuals. As for the subliminals, I think they are ok generally since they are based on intentions, energy and neurology/psychology combined but I would advice you to stay away from most of them since people have been complaining about how some subliminals made them physically and emotionally sick. There's no telling what people could be possibly saying on those videos, it's better if you would make your own instead, it would be much more powerful and well-intended.
On another note, I reeally like your storyline, so original and beautiful, I think you have to write it, it would be my pleasure to read it personally. I know that those subjects are hard to touch on but your approach is what matters the most, it's not that you glorify evil occult symbolism or anything, your intentions are pure. If you decide to publish it on the internet eventually it might also help other people to see through the truth/make them relflect through a lighter approach, I don't think that everything should always have a dark/very "serious" angle anyways, especially when it comes to those matters, otherwise we would have all got depressed. But if you feel that it will drain you emotionally and will have a negative impact on you, it might be wiser to reconsider it.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
This video and this channel is intersting

Very intriguing video! I'd like to make a correction though, this thing Sull1 was wearing on her head wasn't a flower but an animal skull. Those skulls are used mostly by witches who practice dark magic/Satanism. Sull1 also named her cat "Goblin" and I thought that it was kinda weird given her last mv. I wonder if she was down with the evil occult herself. I admit I really liked her and had great sympathy towards her, so her demise made me extremely sad, she was such a troubled soul.

Edit: Slightly off topic but I came across this article today about her and Heeechul. I think he was one of her handlers and had groomed her. He is so creepy to me and gives off sinister vibes imo. (and Suujuu is famous for being creeps in general) I know that the comments below are praising him but he is known to be close to myriads of girls in the industry and if I recall correctly he even said that he likes being deemed gay by others because he makes his approach towards girls easier (something like that along the lines). And unfortunately, it was evident that Sull1 was a sex kitten. I hope I'm wrong about their type of connection.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Going off of the number 0ccult thing, do you guys think there will any id0ls killed/sacrificed this year too? If we go by the age number thing then 27 (JH), 25 (SL), 28 (GH)
Last year, two female idols born in the years 1994 and 1991 had passed away. So if calculation go that way, 1995 and 1992 id0ls might be the next target for this year? Usually coming from eSM, Idk idols born in 1995 except the nctea guy but I know there are 3 ekso members born 1992, BH, CH & CN. These three born in May (BH), November (CN) and September (CH), so 5, 11 and 9. I watched a video and these numbers are occultic also not forgetting their age would be 28 this year and GH died at age 28 last year. However, if they go by the famous 27 club, then id0ls born in 1993 are targeted. From eSM I know T@em1n is 93 liner also kyungs00 too but he is still enlisting. If not from eSM then there is the BeeTaeS sugar guy, 2 esfnine members, 1 ptg member, and Idk my mind just went blank. But let's all pray this NEVER happens. Please just please no more deaths. God please...I am praying hard, no should deserves to be taken away in that tragic and terrible way. And let's also pray the cov1d19 ends soon with no more deaths. Amen.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
This video and this channel is intersting

Why did I suddenly get the creeps? Because I felt that in Psych0 MV W3ndy was made to look like sull1 - depressed, anxious, sick and both are born in the year 1994. Then after the Psych0 MV few weeks later W3ndy gets into big accident. Idk why but it seemed like eSM or whoever is behind this, is targeting their artists specifically females born in 1994 or maybe it is coincidence? Idk.

Lolylol

Established
Very intriguing video! I'd like to make a correction though, this thing Sull1 was wearing on her head wasn't a flower but an animal skull. Those skulls are used mostly by witches who practice dark magic/Satanism. Sull1 also named her cat "Goblin" and I thought that it was kinda weird given her last mv. I wonder if she was down with the evil occult herself. I admit I really liked her and had a great sympathy towards her, so her demise made me extremely sad, she was such a troubled soul.

Edit: Slightly off topic but I came across this article today about her and Heeechul. I think he was one of her handlers and had groomed her. He is so creepy to me and gives off sinister vibes imo. (and Suujuu is famous for being creeps in general) I know that the comments below are praising him but he is known to be close to myriads of girls in the industry and if I recall correctly he even said that he likes being deemed gay by others because he makes his approach towards girls easier (something like that along the lines). And unfortunately, it was evident that Sull1 was a sex kitten. I hope I'm wrong about their type of connection.

Maybe Sulli was a mk ultra victim. Her persona was fragmented by abuse and she didn't remembered nothing that happenned to her

Vmort

Star

Nanc33 (Momoland)
Jis00 (Bleckp1nk)
J1hy0 (Tw1c3)
Ar1anA Gr@nd3
D0ye0n
J3nni3
W0ny0Un%

MK ULTRA begins with early age - before 8 years. MK ULTRA to pup it shortly is the program to splitting victims' psyhes to alter personalities, triggered by a code words.

Just like most Western pop idols KPop ones all similar to each other because all made on MK ULTRA Factories.

Lolylol

Established
Do you noticed that after someone dies in sm, red velvet do a comeback kinda related to the person that died?

Jonghyun was pretty opened about things and didn't was the type to be quiet when something bothered him. We can assume that for korean standards he was a Bad Boy.

Sulli had a different way to express herself (if we compare to other kpop girl idols) she suffered many hate comments and was called Psycho often by korean netizens ...

Bad boy was released aproximately a month after Jong died
Same with Psycho...after Sulli died...

Also in psycho, at 0:43 you can hear Sulli's voice (the same melody in the end of her mv Goblin) and Bad Boy has many shot scenes,guns,Seulgi crashing a camera (trying to not be seemed?) And things burning that I cannot identify ... remember that Jong commited suicide burning coal in a frying pan. In bad boy mv 4 MANNEQUINS ARE LOCKED (THE 4 SHINEE MEMBERS THAT ARE ALIVE?) IN A GLASS THING AND others MANNEQUINs are OUT OF THE GLASS THING.

It gave me the creeps.
It is like sm is mocking them.

Last edited: