Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

In the context of the discussion about how kpop is being promoted around the world and it's target demography,the explanation in this video about the target demography and how it is done, is interesting.This character speaks about japanese lyrics which is ironic considering how many posters opined that jp0p is sidelined,compared to kp0p.:)
Start from 9:03 time stamp

I was told that for one reason or another Kai went back and deleted his live...Just thought it was kinda strange somehow after reading about him maybe being a future sacrifice..
Was it up on his story before he deleted it or did he just not save it (he hardly saves them)
Someone here said he said he hates his current hair color (blue/green) and wants to go back to black...

Was it up on his story before he deleted it or did he just not save it (he hardly saves them)
Someone here said he said he hates his current hair color (blue/green) and wants to go back to black...
I’m thinking he might of just deleted it now but not certain.. he did say he really hated his hair and wished it was black because that’s what he likes the best... I don’t know who was there with him in the room but he kept looking over at them kinda like he was being told what to say or not say to a point.. that parts hard for me since I had no idea what he was saying most of the time but the looks on his face showed he was listening to somebody..at least to me it looked that way..

(1/2)YG debuted today the new solo artist Blue.D
Her debut song name is NOBODY feat. Mino
View attachment 29190

View attachment 29191

As u can see Mino wears a black hat which is a symbol that u are part of this illuminati bullshit.

And now watch pls the full mv

There is so much evil symbolism and its a fact that YG is part of the illuminati!
As u can see the full mv is about "love" but the mv tells us a different story about "love" the SACRIFICE for LOVE. Blue.D sacrifices her "lover". But let me show the details first:

View attachment 29192
Here is everything normal, the light is shining in the room BUT she experiments something bc on her table are chemicals and different colors of blue. Nothing scary u think..

View attachment 29193
When she sits with her lover the color changes suddenly into purple. As u know purple is an evil color and the top first of the illuminati kings are known for the color purple. And the room is much darker than before.

View attachment 29194
Now this is interesting: in this scene u can hear the sound of a weapon or shooting and she is holding the roses like weapon.. maybe bc she wants to kill her lover?

View attachment 29195
This looks like she remembers him and she regrets maybe that she killed him? But u need to kill to be successfull... u need to sold ur soul

View attachment 29196
One eye symbolism: she cuts the roses bc the roses have poison in it, she is doing like a witch craft poison.

View attachment 29197
Here also the same thing, witch craft

View attachment 29198
She puts the roses into the blue water: poison is completed
Blueming (IU) and then this... hmm blue is the hint that a sacrifice is on its way or completed.. many artists died their hair blue before and after these artists death (Sull!, H@ra, etc).

I'm sorry if this has been talked about earlier, but I was wondering what any of you think about A0A recently?

M1na posted on IG about a "murderer":
View attachment 29207

And J1m1n has been getting hate, which is obviously affecting her:
View attachment 29208

I have a feeling that J1m1n might be one of the next Idols to go. I could be completely wrong, but considering how the deaths of G00 H4r4 and Sull1 are blamed on hate... I can't shake the feeling? Not to mention J1m1n has been posting pretty... uncomfortable (?) pictures of herself. She looks drained, tired and lifeless in a lot of them and it's upsetting to see.

Anyway, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before or if I mess up the formatting. I tend to read this thread a lot but not really post anything, haha. (And sometimes I miss some things, so again, sorry if this has been discussed!)
This is really important this should be the focus right now, shes obviously hinting to someone big in the industry who continues to sacrifice others for a gain, fans keep dismissing and saying the murderer are the evil fans that don't care about mental illness.. HMM this is a good theory to look into. Let's go into details people!!

Can be the 3rd sacrifice..as someone said the sacrifices come in 3s..
Age 27 .. k0rea is getting crazier...
oh snapppppp. Remember when I predicted three people killed Sull!, well one of the dates for the killer or importance to the case was 12-2 or 2-12 too much of a coincidence, does anyone know if he died on the 2nd or 3rd when was he pronounced dead. Just found out: He was found dead by the manager o_O:rolleyes:..
He appeared in a sequel called Are you human, guess what it is about AIs (artificial intelligence). Goo hara's name gematria sum 11 11 7 7 and Cha's real birth name: Lee-Jae Ho gematria sum 7 7 11 11. If I find anything else I will post. BTW 27 club very infamous!
He was born on 7-15 and Goo Hara gematria ordinal for Goo is 7-15-15...
Everytime an artist "passes away" the numbers for the last person indicates something in the future so ..
August 1st is a big indicator as well as December 5th/9th & 12th, January 9th.. March 8th~ for the future!

Last edited:
Honestly I have said this before and I am going to say it again...all of these sacrifices are happening Bcz of the fans yep...they are not doing any thing to protect there favorite celebrities...I am so disappointed at fans..they don't care

I am really thinking of way if I can stop this...fans are not going to help
But sacrifices aren't made because of fans. Sacrifices are energies canalized to something. That's why it involves astrology and numerology so it can work. It's like during acient times where cultures used the sacrifice culture. More valuable the sacrifice, more the gods would hear their claims and do what they wanted, like bring rain or scare the enemies away.

In mordern culture, when we see staged or real sacrifices, they can be a "black mass" (there are some VC articles mentioning it) of energy while the real ones are to bring favor to their "god" (which we know who they workship) to bring sucess and fame to a special person or group. Again, the logic is similar: bigger the sacrifice, bigger the results.

So the fans can't control it. We are just observers who see everything going down and can't do a thing to change it.

Can be the 3rd sacrifice..as someone said the sacrifices come in 3s..
Age 27 .. k0rea is getting crazier...
Yeah i give up with the industry.......i honestly even feel like the american industry is getting not as severe like kpop. Yes they perform rituals everyday, but how is it possible for there to be this much deaths in one year?? And it is the same bullsh*t "found dead at home" found dead at home" "found dead at apartment".

Nobody even effing knows what happened yet people already assuming that its "mental health" and "malicious comments"
I mean NO NORMAL person is gonna see celebries repetivively die around the same age, same form/always found in their home, same cause of death, etc and automatically believe that it is just the pressures of fame and "society". These fans arent even blind, the scales on their eyes are completely attached to their eyes. The kpop industry is an absolute wicked place, the wolf, more like monster, is appearing more and more out of its sheep clothing.

Yeah i give up with the industry.......i honestly even feel like the american industry is getting not as severe like kpop. Yes they perform rituals everyday, but how is it possible for there to be this much deaths in one year?? And it is the same bullsh*t "found dead at home" found dead at home" "found dead at apartment".

Nobody even effing knows what happened yet people already assuming that its "mental health" and "malicious comments"
I mean NO NORMAL person is gonna see celebries repetivively die around the same age, same form/always found in their home, same cause of death, etc and automatically believe that it is just the pressures of fame and "society". These fans arent even blind, the scales on their eyes are completely attached to their eyes. The kpop industry is an absolute wicked place, the wolf, more like monster, is appearing more and more out of its sheep clothing.
Those people are blind sheeps-(real zombies) , you know..They don't want to see the truths, they have eyes but blind mentally..Even How Sull! and G.hara died , no one knows, no one asked..All are saying- "R.I.P Sulli, R.I.P. Hara", Media is lying to them and they are eating up those perfect lies..Even a normal human can sense that those idols are murdered, no hate comments' drama in here
(celebrities often get hate comments , they don't care and go forward .but that stupid reason does not kill anyone!!!).. .When Sulli and Goo-hara died , I explained my one kpoper friend that there is something wrong in kpop..But She totally ignored the facts and she still believes that they died because of hate comments..WTF..

Last edited:
Those people are blind sheeps-(real zombies) , you know..They don't want to see the truths, they have eyes but blind mentally..Even How Sull! and G.hara died , no one knows, no one asked..All are saying- "R.I.P Sulli, R.I.P. Hara", Media is lying to them and they are eating up those perfect lies..Even a normal human can sense that those idols are murdered, no hate comments' drama in here
(celebrities often get hate comments , they don't care and go forward .but that stupid reason does not kill anyone!!!).. .When Sulli and Goo-hara died , I explained my one kpoper friend that there is something wrong in kpop..But She totally ignored the facts and she still believes that they died because of hate comments..WTF..
Sounds like they are in denial and don't want to pop that innocent perfect looking kpop bubble

But guys what's the significance of 27? Why is it always 27?
http://blogit.cedunet.fi/paula/2014...nnection-famous-musicians-who-died-at-age-27/

I hope the link works .. please read this ..it will give you an idea ..

And i am surprised to read that some musicians themselves join this club and plan their deaths to be a part of 27 club (kurt c0bain e.t.c).. very weird .. maybe there are some hidden privileges for these people's loved ones ..once they make it into that club..

But guys what's the significance of 27? Why is it always 27?
27 holds a great significance in freemasonry.
It's a perfect cube ,a cube(3) of 3,which itself signifies completeness,the trinity.

In the Kabbalah there are 27 letters, corresponding to 27 channels of communication with God and 27 combinations of the names of God and - 13 overt and 14 covert.

In some mystical teachings of the number 27 - is a hidden nine, which is a sign of darkness. The very same number of 27 - is a sign of killer.

Plato believed God created the soul of the universe using 27.

source: http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com/2012/03/twenty-seven-27.html

Another link: http://number27.org/twentyseven

27 holds a great significance in freemasonry.
It's a perfect cube ,a cube(3) of 3,which itself signifies completeness,the trinity.

In the Kabbalah there are 27 letters, corresponding to 27 channels of communication with God and 27 combinations of the names of God and - 13 overt and 14 covert.

In some mystical teachings of the number 27 - is a hidden nine, which is a sign of darkness. The very same number of 27 - is a sign of killer.

Plato believed God created the soul of the universe using 27.

source: http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com/2012/03/twenty-seven-27.html

Another link: http://number27.org/twentyseven
That’s also why you always see celebrities/ idols with cubes! I always see them holding up black cubes or for example blacpink has cubes on there album covers. You see idols dancing in cubes. They are literally everywhere once you look for them.

I’m wondering what you guys think about Bt$ being pedophiles? This is a tough pill to swallow if they are.
Bt$ home entrance: View attachment 29254 View attachment 29255 View attachment 29256 View attachment 29257 View attachment 29258
Here’s other photos too I found:

View attachment 29259 View attachment 29260
Christy teigans daughter sitting in a chair that looks like the heart symbol for “girl lover” View attachment 29261 View attachment 29262
Uptil now they could be a victim of p***philia rather than themselves being ped0philes .. i don't think they have that much power to molest anyone..