Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Nino

Rookie
Gfriend is bighit family now. So? You know what I mean that they are bro and sis with BTS right? You're still newbie. You are in the right place for searching that. Welcome @Nino :)
thank you.. I do understand but I just can't find anything I mean as a proof, have seen anything in their MV or any other videos?

I am so mad at the Chinese celebrities in Kpop, all of them without ethics are supporting the brutal cruel Chinese government, I didn't actually payed attention to that till now

FOREIGN201607151630000542981987713.jpg

I used to have a lots of respect for him bcz of this

I have lost all of the respect I have for him, he is nothing but want money and fame, and humans can go die by millions like Uyghurs and Hong Kong etc..he wouldn't even blink for them

and same others C celebrities
"He also joined ‘The Five-Star Red Flag has 1.4 billion guardians’ campaign started by CCTV after Hong Kong protesters threw the Chinese flag into the sea during ongoing anti-government protests. It is supported by Hong Kong-born celebrities such as Jackie Chan, Jane Zhang, Angelababy, Luhan, Jordan Chan and Kris Wu."

I have deleted all the songs from this list which is only I have Luhan and Lay..I am glad they are at least not in EXO anymore...I hope they suffer for what they have done

all of these f***rs can go to hell...bunch of losers who care only for money

yoongiyoongi

Established
also just to be clear its likely that joy is a potential sacrifice because she wasn't cloned ?so that means she's the only human that's not artificial like the other members ...? in order for clones to be made don't they kill off the original body of the person :''( ? so all other members may have been sacrificed long ago :((?

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
also just to be clear its likely that joy is a potential sacrifice because she wasn't cloned ?so that means she's the only human that's not artificial like the other members ...? in order for clones to be made don't they kill off the original body of the person :''( ? so all other members may have been sacrificed long ago :((?
So just simplify your thought that what we always see in Red Velvet is not Red Velvet? Like SM replaced them just like EXO being replaced by robots. BTW SM has made for the second time of "PSYCHO". I mean the first is Baekhyun's and the second is RV's. It's just like they emphasize that so many "PsYcHo" people in SM. And SM is the "PsYcHo" entertainment. But I have another thought that SM mocks the triple death(JH + Goo + Sulli). Because all of them passed away due to "HeAlTh MeNtAl IsSuE". Psychopath is health mental issue too. So what do you all think with the popular triple death?

yoongiyoongi

Established
So just simplify your thought that what we always see in Red Velvet is not Red Velvet? Like SM replaced them just like EXO being replaced by robots. BTW SM has made for the second time of "PSYCHO". I mean the first is Baekhyun's and the second is RV's. It's just like they emphasize that so many "PsYcHo" people in SM. And SM is the "PsYcHo" entertainment. But I have another thought that SM mocks the triple death(JH + Goo + Sulli). Because all of them passed away due to "HeAlTh MeNtAl IsSuE". Psychopath is health mental issue too. So what do you all think with the popular triple death?
Thank you :") !!

taepeach

Established
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/efef0w
Any opinions on W€ndy's injuries and pelvic fracture?
Why does my mind go on something more sinister?
And to solar too! You literally can hear her pain

I was just thinking that...after their symbolic mv......theres definitely something sinister to it. Many idols were slipping/ falling as well.. Funny this happened on the day where its supposed to be the bubbly and joyful christmas day!

taepeach

Established
really? what I know is that BTS are not Christians..right? its like when Changmin from DBSK was forced to sing christian song despite him being Buddhist!!! whats with promotion of Christianity in Kpop?
Yeah, he sang O Holy Night.. kind of like k@nye west, probably to sugarcoat themselves and create a false hope to the fans from what they have prepared/preparing to do next year... I just really hope its not another death..im sure wendy will be okay hopefully:( and once again bt$ had the longest performance out of all the idols...why everything goes right for them/benefit while the other idols were struggling/getting injured??? Funny how tae, the most evil one, is supposedly christian lol

alyssanug

Established
Jungkook singing a christian song...its like a mockery, its so weird hearing him say "Savior" and "Christ"
Celebrities mock Christianity but Maybe he’s desperate and is trying really hard to get back to Christ. Like Kanye who tries really hard to go to Christian churches but ends up being re programmed again and again to worship Satan. or kourtney kardashian who buys Christian books for her kids yet her kids are in the “Illuminati”.

taepeach

Established
Celebrities mock Christianity but Maybe he’s desperate and is trying really hard to get back to Christ. Like Kanye who tries really hard to go to Christian churches but ends up being re programmed again and again to worship Satan. or kourtney kardashian who buys Christian books for her kids yet her kids are in the “Illuminati”.
I mean if he is, that would be a miracle...just the simple desire of wanting to come to Christ is a really big deal to God! I really hope deep down at least one of them want to get out and will in the future:)

taepeach

Established
My guy its JUUL!!! it has the little metal pole in the middle. Fans lost fans lost fans lost. Like why arent you even worried how itll damage his voice and health? The fact that jimin deleted the video just "for a reason" doesnt mean hes trying to avoid a scandal or for privacy, it means that he is trying to hide something. That video was perfectly edited and reviewed before publishing so it isnt an accident that bighit didnt realize that the very end of the video shows tae with a juul next to it.
PhotoEditor_20191225_212333238.jpg
2hfjf654nyi21.jpgLOL itll probably look like hes putting a crayon in his mouth with his huge ass hands. If it were other idols they are immedistely kicked out of the industry but bt$ are able to get away with it.

taepeach

Established
By the way, would that mean that T@emin and Tae both are managers/high ranked and on the same level?? I remember a while back here how people would sae t@emin looked dead and souless and how he is the favorite of soo lee man or whatever his name is. They both give off the same vibe, only tae just recently got leveled up and probably has done way more rituals than t@emin.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
LOL itll probably look like hes putting a crayon in his mouth with his huge ass hands. If it were other idols they are immediately kicked out of the industry but bt$ are able to get away with it.
KEKEKEKE and all ArMy support their OpPaS and give so many alibis which are boring to make their OpPaS save :p
BTW I found a conspiracy theory of RV and their concepts from SM. I am so much shocked to know this and almost not be able to believe that. But after thinking and reading so many times, I am aware for this conspiracy. I found it in Twitter. A Twitter user shares about the conspiracy and connects it to American Horror Story (C0VEN). It connects well with Red Velvet IMO. I would like to share here but I need some agreements from all of you here. I need those agreements cause it will be a bit long story. If I don't have your agreements, It will be just like trash in this Forum. I have to translate to English cause it's Indonesian and I have to make it easy to read too. Because when in Indonesian, It's a little bit messy and hard to understand what it is. I need your support guys so I can start my long post about Red Velvet. For agreement, you can just click like here(this post) to agree for making Red Velvet's post. If you don't agree, just pass/ignore this post then. I will make RV's post as soon as possible. Thanks for your supports and cooperation :)

taepeach

Established
So 150 idols are reuniting for one song, and itll be about "healing" and "comfort"?? Is this like a megatron mind control spell binding song they are doing now??? This is the last big thing they will do on all the kpop fans before the year ends?? Their meaning of "love" and "healing" and "light" is way different from what fans think. The industry has the audacity to sugarcoat everything theyve caused and done this year with a "comfort".

Accurate. Most will only listen just for bt$ and the thieves that they are, will sing majority of the song while others just harmonize.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
So 150 idols are reuniting for one song, and itll be about "healing" and "comfort"?? Is this like a megatron mind control spell binding song they are doing now??? This is the last big thing they will do on all the kpop fans before the year ends?? Their meaning of "love" and "healing" and "light" is way different from what fans think. The industry has the audacity to sugarcoat everything theyve caused and done this year with a "comfort".

Accurate. Most will only listen just for bt$ and the thieves that they are, will sing majority of the song while others just harmonize.
K-industries have no idea/mind/BrAiN!!!
How can 150 idols are singing in a song that maybe just 3 minutes long?!?!?! BTS takes 50-60% of the song and the rest are just breathing behind BTS' voices?! The rest are just humming behind. EVEN in BTS' songs that usually 3 minutes/more long, the members don't get the fair lines!?!?! I mean that in BTS' songs that maybe some members got just a little line. And now, 150 people sings together?!?! It will be so much crowded in the studio. Obviously BiG(ass)HiT pays for the lines... EVEN ASS BIGHIT HAS TO PAY FOR SHIT LYRICS HUH???
WTF BIGHIT WTF BIGHIT. And they can easily go away from ScAnDAL with a shit JUuL ಠ_ಠ