Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

alyssanug

Established
Okay so I was watching stray kids music video “side effects” and 2 seconds in the video I saw this: FC67CEC1-AB4F-45F7-9D90-974A31411AF5.jpeg
I immediately knew it was that book that was written on that date “AD2540” it’s a book called “brave new world” a novel written by Aldous Huxley. That book is just like the book 1984 by George Orwell. This book though is a bit different. It’s about:
“Citizens are programmed to be productive and complaisant through a combination of biological manipulation, psychological conditioning, and a drug called soma. A character named Mustapha Mond explains that in the previous era, people suffered from poverty, disease, unhappiness, and wars. A new society, named for the twentieth century automotive manufacturer Henry Ford, was formed to improve the human experience.” they take a drug called “soma” to be happy and to suppress any real emotions so they are kept like zombies. They are always being watched as well.
I realized that “to a new world” ticket is shown in this music video as well. They are showing what kind of world they want! The government wants this type of world where citizens are heavily controlled and in a world state.
“Theres human cloning, rapid maturation, and prenatal conditioning. ” more form the book. There is a lot of truth behind this book.
Kpop artists are literally selling the new world order in there music. I hear it and see it all the time.

Yeah okay but then what's different about him? He is hated not only by celebrities but also almost all the politicians of the world, leftist want him out of office because he isn't doing what they want, so if he is illuminati why would he do things that don't go with their agenda?
Don’t you know celebs are liars and a politicians whole facade is lying
They are meant to have the left and the right and probably pretend to hate trump for the sake of “democracy”
This is what’s happening in the U.K. too
You see all politicians are part of the elite minority born into rich families given the best education at the highest institutions then lead a country representing people they know nothing about as they’ve only ever experienced the upper class life
Everything is rigged elections everything your telling me trump and Hilary didn’t like eachother these people are good at deceiving
There is no way the Simpsons (one of the most satanic shows) predicted Trumps presidency
48D8621C-6162-4109-92B2-236E63F32092.jpeg935E3FF4-8716-4C32-A3CF-06FBF6130874.jpeg
Triangle hand sign done by world leaders
AE809854-4580-43B1-8ADD-5FBAFDBE1A7C.jpeg
Trump with Epstein and Prince Andrew
Also, Trump in some way is contributing to the NWO by his anti diverse/cultural/religious rhetoric
No world leader is good this is written as a sign of the end times in the Quran that leaders will be corrupt

Netflix has released Dajaal dramatising him. Look at the atrocities being caused around the world where most leaders liberal or right fail to speak up
Really my only hope is God

Last edited:

alyssanug

Established
Okay I just watched all of stray kids music videos and omg they are telling us a story through there music videos!! I do think that most idols/celebrities have a choice to be in a industry that follows satanism and occult’s. I also think they are brainwashed through mk ultra and possession to get rid of any good/innocence left they have in their body. I also think they try to erase any memory the idols have about themselves until they are puppets that will do anything there handler says. But during the process celebrities will still have memory of themselves and will still have good left in them so they try to warn us through the songs they write or symbolism in music videos. Katy perry, Kanye west, etc are some of the celebrities left that tries to warn people through there music. Anyways I do think that stray kids do evil things by choice but I also think they are heavily controlled and manipulated to do these things. They put symbolism through there music videos that are based off a movie called “maze runner” which is about a group of people that are taken into A new place that is like the book 1984 by George Orwell. They don’t remember who they are at first because of the brainwashing but after awhile it wears off and they start to remember who they are again. So they try to find a way out of the “maze” the elite set up. Eventually they find there way out and think they are in a safe place but it’s just a illusion and they are back into a bad place that heavily controls there citizens. You can see all this being played out in stray kids music videos. They are forgetting who they are and it scares them. They have lyrics that reference to being possessed by demons and not having any memory of who they are sometimes.
3859DD3C-0508-464D-B42C-5249F01F6FCE.jpeg
F45F6297-486C-4318-964D-14EEE8C02433.jpeg
This sounds like they have been through a lot of mkultra and they have different personalities from being possessed. But since they still have some good left in them they are trying to fight the system to get back there innocence and freedom(which is why a lot of idols always reference back there childhoods) In the music videos it shows they are trying to gather as much people as possible to fight the elite and it works but not for long sadly :( in the music videos it shows that when they think they have defeated the system, they hit a road block(illusion) and is brainwashed again to act like puppets.
For example: you see them trapped in this asylum ward and bang Chan(the leader) tries to get them out by giving them a piece of paper of instructions on how to escape. It works they escape and go on the bus to leave but then they hit a “road block” and they go through glass that shatters(mk uktra) in a shape of a triangle(more brainwashing to love satanism/occult’s )
72D39380-9863-4B4C-A557-F5265C6522B6.jpeg
438D669E-52B9-42D0-B8B2-5A140A785FD7.jpeg08ADBA15-4AE7-48C5-A2C6-A71454718CCE.jpeg7418145C-B863-42A8-8CAF-7EC9BAE112AF.jpeg
Here are some lyrics from “miroh”
“Poison, trap, toadstool you can set them up
I’ll survive in the end, whatever it takes
I know your traps, you set them up
And I stomp on them tougher”
“But there’s no time to rest
I’m alright, I’m holding on and I keep on going
I just need to look ahead and run
Run through the maze like a beast”
They are trying to imply that they can go through mk uktra, occult rituals, always being watched, being heavily controlled but they “will survive in the end”(keep the good/innocent part of themselves)
Mazes are references to mk ultra
A lot of idols reference them trying to “run as fast as they can, run away” etc etc and that means they are trying to escape the system.
As you can tell they are trying to keep the good/innocent part of themselves but they keep receiving mk ultra to stop it. These people are trapped and are trying to find freedom they know they’ll never get again. But they try and they warn there fans through symbolism but obviously there fans don’t see it.

Last edited:

Cherry14

Established
Don’t you know celebs are liars and a politicians whole facade is lying
They are meant to have the left and the right and probably pretend to hate trump for the sake of “democracy”
This is what’s happening in the U.K. too
You see all politicians are part of the elite minority born into rich families given the best education at the highest institutions then lead a country representing people they know nothing about as they’ve only ever experienced the upper class life
Everything is rigged elections everything your telling me trump and Hilary didn’t like eachother these people are good at deceiving
what I see is a president that is actually doing something to protect the interests of his country and it's citizens, he is one of the few presidents that hasn't accepted the elite's globalist agenda (I recommend you to watch the speech he gave this year at the Un) do I completely trust him and agree with all of his policies... No, but I can say that what he is doing matters and only time will tell the path/side he will follow

Cute2Cute

Rookie
Don't know if they go to SK specifically, I think that is worldwide ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I forgot to reply to you before.. yes, they are worldwide. Guys, remember that movie Zoolander? It showed illuminati, mkultra, brainwashing and training models to become killers, and the leader was a fashion designer? Zoolander 2 is even more obvious under the disguise ofcomedy/parody.
Also that movie Eyes Wide Shut, i think they hinted the "devil leader" was someone in the fashion industry.

It kinda connects the dots for me now because look at the faces of Dior, Chanel, and top name brands, even Victoria's Secret (VS founder is the dude who gave Epstein the 100 million dollars NY house- Surprise!) ..Fashion people get to go worldwide to promote their brands and "recruit" celebs & people to promote their agendas. Who knows what secret parties they held @ every city stop and the celebs who attended and what secrets/rituals they whisper to their ears, what insuniations, what commitments and false promises to make them more successful, and make them do things as part of their contracts or to keep their contracts. Stylists, producers, directors, all became a team and hence we see these repeating patterns of Music Video concepts that qualify to be reported in VigilantCitizen. In conclusion, I see the fashion world as "messengers" for these devil worshippers under the guise of business.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
My speculation is SM wants to make EXO-L moves to NCT/SuperM cause most of the member in EXO will have to enlist the military next year. If SM doesn't move EXO-L to NCT/SuperM, the fans will just wait EXO and SM won't gain more money from NCT/SuperM. NCT and SuperM can be more flop than EXO. I almost forget that SM might debut 2 groups next year. EXO lost 3/4 member because of enlistment. Xiumin and D.O are still in military until 2021 maybe. And Suho will enlist next year. So just 5 members left. Just 2 for the vocalist. Rest are rappers. They can't have the rappers handle to be vocalist. They have to take break for EXO schedule. SM will be busier for the rookies group. But there's more speculation in my mind that if SM doesn't much care/support SuperM, there is a chance for suicide again. For Kai maybe

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah he is.. check out XX22report channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/X22Report/videos
I dont want to derail the topic of this thread.... if you would like to discuss the topic further, lets meet in one of the Trump threads? I respect that you were respectful and I would be interested in dialog w/you. Just in case, check out Greg Mannarino, hes a former Trump supporter who is almost always correct in his predictions and dissections of the US and global financial markets.....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoOhzyG-i7IMBEMbyRlI66g

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I forgot to reply to you before.. yes, they are worldwide. Guys, remember that movie Zoolander? It showed illuminati, mkultra, brainwashing and training models to become killers, and the leader was a fashion designer? Zoolander 2 is even more obvious under the disguise ofcomedy/parody.
Also that movie Eyes Wide Shut, i think they hinted the "devil leader" was someone in the fashion industry.

It kinda connects the dots for me now because look at the faces of Dior, Chanel, and top name brands, even Victoria's Secret (VS founder is the dude who gave Epstein the 100 million dollars NY house- Surprise!) ..Fashion people get to go worldwide to promote their brands and "recruit" celebs & people to promote their agendas. Who knows what secret parties they held @ every city stop and the celebs who attended and what secrets/rituals they whisper to their ears, what insuniations, what commitments and false promises to make them more successful, and make them do things as part of their contracts or to keep their contracts. Stylists, producers, directors, all became a team and hence we see these repeating patterns of Music Video concepts that qualify to be reported in VigilantCitizen. In conclusion, I see the fashion world as "messengers" for these devil worshippers under the guise of business.
"even Victoria's Secret (VS founder is the dude who gave Epstein the 100 million dollars NY house- Surprise!)"
Wexler. So connected into all of this..... he was actually Jiffy Jeff's ONLY financial client!!

faakeid

Rookie
Either EXO's comeback hasn't been as successful as expected or SM wants to debut a new group. SuperM seems to have been a flop.
But it seems that EXO's comeback wasn't as sucessful because their own company boycotted the group. Lots of people mentioned how they wanted to purchase the album, but it wasn't restocked anywhere (the same thing happened with SuJu). It's a strategy I fail to understand tho.

Cute2Cute

Rookie

Shuna

Star
I came across a report on François Mitterrand, that I had seen from its release, seeing it again, he had this Illustration, which made me think of BTS with Dionysus and Hermes with Kai, in addition to the symbol of the hourglass. The building of Human Rights, also plays with the light (it has a round opening on the roof), the water falls then in a Hexagon:
Sans titre-1.jpg
What surrounds the handshake, are round, featuring a relief in the middle, shaped like a dot, reminiscent:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-238946