Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

CherryMocha

Rookie
Everyone is saying they are scared for Kai and so am I. He recently was on a show with EXO and stated there’s a member who’s sensitive in terms of negative comments online and tends to blame themselves for things. It was revealed it was actually him. Recently there’s been a plethora of people claiming to struggle with mental health and I always take it seriously because of personal experience, but others not so much. I would hate to see something happen to him.

alyssanug

Established
I really don’t think they will sacrifice Kai. If anything he’s still got a few years. I think he’s too valuable to sacrifice right now and he’s probably worth a lot of money if you know what I mean. & if he died imagine what that would do for supr m and eox. They are using him big time right now. They need him.

Last edited:

alyssanug

Established
Dang, nobody knows whats up with the lady band in the video? Am I ahead of the curve?!? lol
I think I’d have to watch a few more videos. They don’t seem occult/Illuminati like but they are signing in a cube and that’s occult worship. Even if they are in the “Illuminati” this is the best music to listen to honestly. WAY better than blakpnk or bt$

Last edited:

Skittle567

Rookie
but did Youtube videos ever did make a change? truther has been doing for YEARS youtube videos and I personally haven't witnessed any change from it...I don't know what should I do

but thanks for your advice
I think more people are waking up with those videos, and just because you haven't witnessed any change doesn't mean that it's not opening people eyes up and actually making a change.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I really don’t think they will sacrifice Kai. If anything he’s still got a few years. I think he’s too valuable to sacrifice right now and he’s probably worth a lot of money if you know what I mean. & if he died imagine what that would do for supr m and eox. They are using him big time right now. They need him
Everyone is saying they are scared for Kai and so am I. He recently was on a show with EXO and stated there’s a member who’s sensitive in terms of negative comments online and tends to blame themselves for things. It was revealed it was actually him. Recently there’s been a plethora of people claiming to struggle with mental health and I always take it seriously because of personal experience, but others not so much. I would hate to see something happen to him.
Maybe, IMO he will be sacrificed when his state is like Sulli, JH and Goo. Because the triple are not active anymore. We don't have any update about something new(like comebacks) from them. So the agency doesn't need them again. No money from them. It's better they go away rather than alive in agency's mind. It might be 2 years later for him being sacrificed. The fact that SuperM and EXO still shine and gain moneys, popularity obviously fans. If SM wants to sacrifice Kai, the state could be like Kris who left EXO+SM. It can be harder for SM to clean EXO+SuperM reputation. They have to clean both of them reputation. If SM doesn't do that, they don't gain moneys again from both group. They loss so much if it happens. I know some info that EXO still has 2 years more. It depends on the member who wants to continue again or nah. My opinion about sacrifice can be from the second gen of kpop like Oh GG and SJ. SM will debut 2 groups next year, won't it?

Bubble_tea

Established
Usually it last 2 years until Saturn move on. I'm 29 now and when I was 27 I had suicide thoughts too. Suddenly my friends and partner left me, situation in my job was unbearable and I just felt like my life is falling apart. My health got worse too. And it happen all in once just 3 months after my 27 birthday. I was isolated and in very bad state of mind. But suddenly after almost 1 year of hell everything got back to normal again. I met new boyfriend who indroduced me to his friends who started to hang out with me also I found new job which I love to do and is very peaceful. It's like when I was 27 I had a temporary mental illness that came and go suddenly. I know is very cheesy saying but it's true that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I hope you feel better now SHinEeHeaven :)

Sorry guys for non related kpop post but I just wanted to share with you something. My ex boyfriend was a singer in underground rock band. He was meeting with producers, going to audicions, sending demos to companies etc... After some time his band got a contract. It was not a big or rich company but they were promoting bands like this so my ex was happy. So then he changed a lot. He was reading a lot, meeting strange people... One day he told me he need to talk with me seriously about something that changed his life. He started to talk how he found the truth about.... baphomet. And that God is actually evil, that we have been prisoners, that satan released us from God's chains, that everything in this world is a lie and he is "illuminated" with truth now. I joked that he should stop watching "Chilling adventures of Sabrina" because is messing his head but he was very serious and said he suspected I won't understand him. We broke up, he left to live in other city to continue music career.

Just one more thing. After he got a contract he said if they will ever shoot a music video he wants me to be in it and wear animal print dress and be his "kitty". Then I really started to believe that all this illuminati stuff in is real.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! This is exactly why I've been afraid to approach guys in the entertainment industry as I don't know whom they pay allegiance to. I admit I always had a thing for artists (especially theater actors) as I as perceive them to be more intellectual, open-minded, a litte "dark" - in a good philosophical way- and sophisticated in general. Recently, I had a small crush on a young actor (not a big name at all but he played in significant plays like Ibsen, Gogol etc) and we got kinda flirty for a minute but I felt conflicted because from what I've seen in his theater posters he was dressed fully as a woman/transvestite for one of his plays and in another poster he played in a pagan act (Aristophanes) and all the other actors was dressed symbolically. I know that theater artists are more open minded and they seem to not have any complexes about their appearance when they act for a role and they just portray characters but I can't actually detect when they are apart of the agenda or not bc in the Art's section almost everything has an attachment to the occult. Also, he is kinda metrosexual too and sometimes likes to dress extravagantly so I don't know if he is fully straight or not.(of course sometimes this is only a stereotype and I can't be sure of his sexual orientation) Nevertheless, I cut any contact with him because I was thinking about what I've learned from here and my personal research.I just didn't want to risk it,I still don't know if I overreacted. I live in Europe and my country isn't big enough but I know many artists here (mostly singers) are in the freemasonry as they showcase many of the symbols in their music videos, but I don't know if theater actors are in it too. I am so sorry for derailing the thread, I just wanted to express my worries based on your post and my friends don't understand me as they don't believe in any of this. :/

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Omg from the lastest posts where you guys analyze all about Kai, I can't hide the fact that I feel literally worried for him too. Kai is also known for always being hard on himself and blames himself if he makes even one insignificant mistake on stage when he dances. I always see him going extra hard on stage even if he is hurt and this saddens me. He has also talked about his depression and mental issues. I just really want to hope that nothing happens to him, it would be devastating.

Veranda57

Rookie
Omg from the lastest posts where you guys analyze all about Kai, I can't hide the fact that I feel literally worried for him too. Kai is also known for always being hard on himself and blames himself if he makes even one insignificant mistake on stage when he dances. I always see him going extra hard on stage even if he is hurt and this saddens me. He has also talked about his depression and mental issues. I just really want to hope that nothing happens to him, it would be devastating.
I mentioned before that Kai seemed a little off with his last IG live then he deleted it shortly afterwards.. I didn’t know he usually did this.. I missed the second part of the live but was told he was talking about how unhappy he was and he was crying..Just thought I’d add this because I wasn’t aware of it earlier and I didn’t know what he said until the English subs came out.. I do feel bad for him even though he’s involved with the occult and the stressed out of that alone combined with how hard his they work these idols.. he’s one of the few that I know about that brought up all of this in his live but Im still pretty new to the whole Kpop thing.. does anyone know if he’s expressed this before on his lives ? He’s definitely having problems and could use some help but then again it’s just business as usual for SM so I doubt he’ll get it plus he’s in over his head.. I can’t help but feel sad for him but this is the life he chose.. it’s a shame..

Vmort

Star
yes also kanye west during his mk ultra breakdown era, had said that he supported donald trump ? and tila tequila who was a mk ultra victim still support trump and voted for him !! i don't think this is a coincidence ?
Man, Federal Reserve system owns your country and mine. They are all just oligarch puppets, those Macron, Putin and Trump are all faces in TV. They meant nothing- banquers are.

Vmort

Star
im actually really confused on trump because I’ve heard that he’s actually a savior for a lot of victims. One guy who was a mk ultra slave victim for majority of his life said he saw Donald trump a lot but he never did anything to him or to any of the kids. But he saw other celebrities/government people r*pe the kids and even sacrificed them right there. He also hasn’t started any wars with anyone. Obama, that everybody loved, murdered so many people in Palestine and started wars that never got shown by the media..of coarse.. So IDK I think all politicians are evil no matter what.
Federal Reserve leaded by satanists system owns your country and mine. They owns also France, Britain and most of the world. Presidents are all just oligarch puppets, all those hate sinks for people, it really don't important who you give your voice. Macron, Putin and Trump are all faces in TV. We need to see bigger picture they meant nothing- banquers are.

Please watch Aaron Ruso.

Veranda57

Rookie
Federal Reserve leaded by satanists system owns your country and mine. They owns also France, Britain and most of the world. Presidents are all just oligarch puppets, all those hate sinks for people, it really don't important who you give your voice. Macron, Putin and Trump are all faces in TV. We need to see bigger picture they meant nothing- banquers are.

Please watch Aaron Ruso.
Actually Trump has been going after the Fed since he took office..do you really think it would be smart for him to talk about everything he’s trying to fix being that theres are so many wanting him to fail ? (corrupt politicians etc.) it takes time to try and straighten out and undo things that have been in place for decades..you might look at him as a puppet but the majority of the country sees him as doing what he’s promised and so much more.. if he wasn’t elected then we’d already be at war or dead and America would cease to exist..Trump is the only thing that’s standing between OWO and the American people’s freedom and he’s basically saving our butts not to mention how this would affect all other countries around the world if he wasn’t in office..why do you think the deep state is trying so desperately to get him out of office ? It’s because he’s fighting against everything that the Illuminati and elites are wanting to do to destroy us..I don’t think puppet is the right word.. Trumps considered an outsider in Washington politics because he can’t be bought..there’s never been another President like him being they were all globalists.. satanists.. etc.. and he’s only for getting the country back in shape after all of the damage from the previous administrations have done especially Obama..it is rare for someone to come along like he has and to tell you truth it was almost too late...I’m seeing so many other countries starting to follow the US by standing up for themselves against their corrupt governments and it’s amazing to me how many people from around the world are telling me they wish they had someone like him to help them too... so yeah.. imo puppet isn’t a word I’d use to describe him.. but whatever

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
Kennedy did. That got him killed.
And he is Putin best friend - he will go into my country by 9 may next year.
I won't mention fact that Gorbachev in USA now and Trump did nothing to extradite him for ruining USSR.
Also- he is a milliarder. Honest man just cannot be milliarder.
I believe you are totally misinformed here..Do you really think Putin is Trumps new best friend ? He knows exactly what Putin is and maybe you’ve heard the saying to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer ? That’s exactly what he’s doing..All of the other people you mentioned DO NOT want Trump in office either.. (including Putin) he’s standing up to them and trust me.. they don’t like it..I don’t give a rats ass what he did before we elected him.. I’m only interested in what he’s doing as the President right now..everything else is totally irrelevant at this point..the only thing I see that’s accurate in your response is the murder of Kennedy and that’s so true plus they shot Reagan and that turned out to be a warning since it didn’t kill him as planned..other than that I just don’t see any truth to your opinions but that’s the beauty regarding freedom of speech which is currently under attack by the left here in the States and they want our guns too.. there will be a civil war if the left were ever able to regain power... this isn’t a fun and games type of situation.. it’s a matter of life or death.. good against evil... that’s the bottom line..

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
I believe you are totally misinformed here..Do you really think Putin is Trumps new best friend ? He knows exactly what Putin is and maybe you’ve heard the saying to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer ?
Putin has his money stole from us in USA banks. He constantly given our money to the USA and all Putin's friends and relatives have their kids, lovers and wives in USA.

Do you donate your enemies? May be you send your kids to your enemy? Ernst Thoelman was killed by Hitler, he didn't gave him his kids.

I recommend you to watch Aaron Russo - he tell all of us about NWO. And about "demoracy" and "freedom speech" which we all don't have, man. No one told us in TV that our government does Mk-Ultra (in my country Putin do) in our countries and finances all terracts. Yes, we do have terracts now like 9\11 in our country.

he’s standing up to them and trust me.. they don’t like it..I don’t give a rats ass what he did before we elected him.. I’m only interested in what he’s doing as the President right now..everything else is totally irrelevant at this point..
I lived in USSR and I know the difference between communism and capitalism and I have life experience to compare. In USSR no one knew a world "terract" or "drug" or "kids traffiking". And the elections... All about them is fake since they occupied us in 1993. In my city they didn't even let man, who not with them to be in a list of candidates. They just pretend elections are exists while put their puppets on TV.
No capitalistic country are different- France strike against Macron is a good example. No one vote for him.