Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ari29

Rookie
Guys, I have a question..I read here
(someone wrote, i forgot ) that Two Bêtes members secretly dated before ( that ship is unpopular) , but Bigheat kept it secret and they had used huge amount of money to stop media and those fans who already knew it ..Do you know about that two bêtes members?? Any clue??

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
What happen with SM? I see the rotate moon in every EXO member. Do they show something about ritual?

Baekhyun
baekhyun_blooming_p5c7bn.jpg

Chanyeol

Sehun

Do they want to be Sailor Moon Men version with that rotate crescent moon?
Do they want to pretend/imitate sailor moon?
In a website said that "CRESCENT MOON" is about negativity influence(I am sorry if I'm wrong). But it's so suspicious because all the trailers say about darkness and negativity? What do you all think?

Shuna

Established
What happen with SM? I see the rotate moon in every EXO member. Do they show something about ritual?

Baekhyun
View attachment 27715

Chanyeol

Sehun

In a website said that "CRESCENT MOON" is about negativity influence(I am sorry if I'm wrong). But it's so suspicious because all the trailers say about darkness and negativity? What do you all think?
Speaking of the concept, from the moon to the dark side. WayV's concept is "Take Over The Moon Image". They are dressed as much as black violet blue and red darker and at the same time in whites that say a plain white, representing a units, the same light, the same being. While EXO, fight the evil by representing the moon. WayV attacks the moon. Moreover, the first theme of WayV is when it leaves Paris and found on a ship. Dreaming in this clip, be astronaut.

q04440p

Rookie
in case no one knew about this one, the Twice song 'I'm gonna be a star' at 1:11 says 'NO EXIT MENTIONED, HIDDEN IN HEBREW'.
i hope more people will realize KPOP is one big cesspool of energy collection - all for the other 'worlds'. all for the 'principalities in high places' and for the humans that worship it all.

크루아상

Established
Last edited:

크루아상

Established

Baekhyun
View attachment 27715

Chanyeol

Sehun

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-symbolic-meaning-of-a-crescent-moon-upside-down-with-the-points-downwards1573838301.jpg1573838303.jpg1573838304.jpg1573838305.jpg
C L also had similar horns1573838291.jpg

tzaleth

Rookie
WTF did I just saw???? Why the f he make photos of pigs genitales?

I think pigs have a meaning...fortune symbol but im not sure. I know this is disgusting :/ in the bible...talks about the pigs and demon legions, but if you watch turn It up mv (of him) you can see ..he hanged one pig as fortune or something. This is my opinion, im not sure.

크루아상

Established
I've just watched lion mv by g i d l e. Honestly? It's all awful

Attachments