Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Established
@seafood7

Hello ^^

I somewhat agree with what you have said, even Anton LaVey (the parent of satanism) said Satan is the best friend of the Church and he had kept it in business all these years; Even the Bible says to be in the world but not part of the world. Organized religion is human-made and is a tool by the Illuminati to control the masses - they have deeply corrupted Christianity, but that does not mean that the truth is unavailable, it is just very hard to find it.

There are a lot of ?cruel? things in the Old Testament, but I think that we have to search, why could that be so (make connections to the New Testament, for instance). It is said that the Law from the Old Testament is fairer and righter even than the Code of Hammurabi (I hope I have spelled it right). We have been programmed to think in a certain way, even though what happened in the Old testament somehow was cruel, I think it is fair, it was a righteous judgment. We always point to the so-called cruel things, but why don't we take into consideration the cases of mercy? For example, even though David has killed Uriah to have his wife (Bathsheba) for himself, God made their son, Solomon, a ruler over Israel, and he was the wisest man ever alive.

A lot of meaning has been lost in translation, and (of course) it has been touched over the ages (modified to hide the truth); for example, the Book of Enoch is not in the Bible because the Vatican does not agree with it or something, yet it is the only book that could explain the Nephilim in the Genesis 6.

But I still think that the Bible has The Truth, maybe it would be best to study the KJV and in parallel with it to study the meaning in Hebrew/Greek of the passages that seem to be cruel/misunderstood/mistranslated/strange, etc. And besides the Bible, Apocrypha and other related works could help gain a deeper understanding.

I hope I have helped somehow, have a nice day~
God bless you ^^

Veranda57

Rookie
Well the illuminati arent here for nothing, their ultimate goal is to become gods themselves and replace biblical doctrine with theirs. Satan knew that God is more powerful yet he chose to rebel and wanted to become god himself. Satan is the murderer, and he comes to kill steal and destroy. Nothing else. Through all of these agendas and distractions and technologies the illuminati has been heavily pushing in the world, God is being hidden, they hate God they are making sure to push God out and make the world accept their satanic doctrines and teachings and promote lawlessness, immorality, selfishness/pride/becoming gods, etc instead of following God and being able to find hope and salvation, which is why most of the world is tolerant and blind and openly embracing all this satanic stuff. They make it so appealing and look perfectly normal... As the world keeps pushing and rejecting God away, He seems more distant to the point of people questioning whether He is even real or not. Thats why it also seems really difficult to pray and see or feel God intervene with the world. It is Satans fault why there is so much evil. And the more demonic influences pollutes the world the more evil there will be. And God may not always protect our flesh, but he will always protect our spirit. So much people are suffering the world yes but that responsibility is completely held on Satan. God doesnt want anyone to perish but that all come to repentance and be saved and have eternal life and has good plans prepared. At the end of the day the evildoers will receive their deserving reward and the victims/the innocent will receive their reward and justice they deserve and this evil will not last forever.

Im not attacking you or trying to 'convert' you or start a religious debate at all but just trying to clear things up and explain it on my perspective:):) cus the illuminati worships satan and like people shouldnt be worshipping/supporting the very source of evil and wickedness, but be in favor of God/good things. But yes i do agree that now that we are aware of the occult and their agendas and how they are using idols/celebrities as puppets we should just stay away from them and not let ourselves get lured into their tricks. :cool::)
I can seriously say that most people in the States are aware of Hollywood and the OWO agenda.. the fact that we know is hurting the Satan worshipers severely.. If some people don’t wake up then it will probably never be seen by them until it’s too late... luckily we have a President now who has openly called them out and all of the evil they practice is being counter attacked by true Christians as well as others that are seeing the evil ways of the far left radicals.. we are fighting the good fight and I believe we will beat them in the long run..the devil will be the one that ends up betraying them.. he always does plus the celebrities here are weak and nothing more than puppets that will end up destroying themselves.. it’s already been happening..symbolism will be their downfall plus our knowledge of what’s happening regarding their agenda and they will fail miserably being that the secret societies aren’t so secret anymore... that’s how they were able to thrive.. but no more..the symbolism will be their downfall in the end.. all of these celebrities around the world will burn in eternal hell... the devil doesn’t do any favors and they are too blinded by materialistic things.. money.. greed and fame and only for the attention of no one who really cares about them for real.. they have nothing to look forward to but misery... every single idol and celebrity will wish they never met this evil and I couldn’t be happier about it after they have been trying to totally destroy the human race.. if you have a certain idol you still like then say goodbye now.. trust me.. they’ll never miss you..

Last edited:

fearlesslight

Rookie
ex0's teasers are absolutely crazy. not sure if you guys have seen them, i'll attach some here. is this a desperate attempt to rise back to the top? they were at their peak in 2014/15 and totally lost spotlight to bt5. their concept is just gross, it's honestly sad.

this video gives me the creeps (so do all of them but this one...)
EJ4smBhVAAE8wQe.jpgEJBSgkBUcAAwq1m.jpgEJvWl6-U4AAiN9F.jpgEJ4smBhVAAE8wQe.jpgEJBSgkBUcAAwq1m.jpgEJvWl6-U4AAiN9F.jpg

i don't see the point in being so blatant. but what's sadder is seeing how the fans are loving it & not seeing how dark it is... it's disturbing how blind most have become.

q04440p

Rookie
There are two opinions in my brain. First if SM makes Joy is a clone, why she was fat while SM can make it slimmer because if clone it must be perfect?
Second, Yeap I have a thought that Joy is the clone of Sulli and of course they have to be the same! Same vibes! Joy and Sulli both give sexy dynamite aura vibes. They love to wear super skinny outfit and what makes them just the same are mouth and eye area. But my strong thought is Joy is Sulli clone. It can be the strongest reason why Sulli had to passed away while she can live longer.... SM doesn't want anybody know that they're just the same person
i feel like 1tz y are all cl0nes, or andr01ds. dem0n filled.

q04440p

Rookie
dreamcatcher
View attachment 27477

ladies code
View attachment 27479View attachment 27478

wekimeki
View attachment 27480

redvelvet seem to do it the most View attachment 27481
also the ones who look back at the camera feels 'darker' to me.
it all has to do with them being a group, doing craft together, iirc. in rv mvs, like '1 of these nights', they meet at the table that they all went to before leaving back out of the sheet and doing what they do. like irene ("eirine goddess of peace") having her face right at the water, yeri in the boat. that they are doing something, they are a power mover? unlike tw1c3 ive yet to see at tables, aside from references to a few of them being into darker things like n@y30n with the crystal ball etc. sorry for typing this so poorly, tired day.

q04440p

Rookie
Very masculine
It's ridiculous that people are offended by that, I dont like being lied to
and there is this huge elephant in the center that no one wants to acknowledge
the idols as children are being forced to be transgender from birth and that these children are then made into celebrities
do they know that they are transgendered? we don't know what education they are going through and what they are being told chances are they are probably lying to them
if people dont properly study bones, or if they didnt know tr@nz ppl growing up, they wont know about it. its hard for some to see. BPs L1S@ is a guy for sure. i wonder about rose as well. theres a few idols that have interesting bodies.

m@m-m00 is all boys.

but ppl can believe what they want. the truth is coming out. i think GD is a girl.

q04440p

Rookie
When I saw the tracklist of Sulli's first and last work as a solo artist I shivered...

1. Goblin

2. On the Moon

3. Dorothy

1.Goblin is a korean demon/evil folcloric creature. And the mv of the same name is full of symbolism and subliminal things that were discussed before in this forum.

2. I saw many replies in this forum saying 14th october was a full moon day "perfect" for satanic rituals.

3. Dorothy is a magic of oz caracther and usually used in the illuminati industry as a symbol of satanic thing. Oz is full of symbolism as well and when a celebrity in the usa is related to this kind of symbolism (oz,alice in the wonderland,monarch butterflies etc) it means something wrong and satanic is happening with the celebrity. mind control for example, or sex slavering.
i want to add, she was listening to kevin morby first (in her last vlive or instalive, cant remember), who i believe to be a tr@ns (f to male) MK person? he has a song called dorothy, and dorothy from wizard of oz shows up a few times in his mvs. a few music videos all with really specific and hidden symbolism. he emphasises V and R in his name specifically. check him out if you have time, see what you think.

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie

If this t@eye0n comeback be huge we already know why... releasing the teaser exactly 1 week after her close friend died...
i guess thats why she had the same makeup as sull!, the makeup on her eyes in goblin is the same for t@aey0n (TY).

i also maybe think that there is a connection to the 'person' that kills sull1 in the MV. you can see in g0bl1n she has the three same girls from the start with her when she goes to kill. we know pearls is connected to pink hair, and the demonic looking person at the end has pearls in the mouth of the animal skull headpiece. pearls + pink hair, im assuming related to child ritual abuse and all that entails. because, we see that the 'person' that knocks on the door is wearing RED shoes, ch1ld s@cr1f1c3?

i find it strange that sull! has almost a rainbow around her, but TY has the same makeup but just two red ones. they both have blue eyes in the MVs. why is the blonde girl in red in g0blin? at 2:33 in g0blin it shows all the lipsticks, which i think refers to awful sexual abuse. then, at 2:52, only the blonde one has her eyes up and open.

both times the darker 'sull1' appeared, there was 44 on the screen. when she knocked and it shows blood, the seconds are 44. after sull1 shakes the empty teacup, right at 4:04 is the darker person again.

i also want to know what the empty teacup means, the symbolism. ive seen it a few times, but im not quite sure. anyone?

likewise, in SP@RK by Taey., she first turns completely red at 0:44.
again, at 2:44 exactly, she appears with the red lines and blonde pulled back lucif3rian hair.

just some things i found.

i wanted to add. at 4:04 in the mv by brown eyed g1rls called 'wonder woman', the tr@ns person is swinging an axe. around 3:30-ish, it said 'jack the killer, guilt of indirect killing'. im just making random connections i think, but its all strange. the camera is red at 4:04 too.sull1ta0y0n.pngredeyes.pngredshoes.pngty44red.pngtae442.png

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/goo-hara-reportedly-discovered-dead-in-home/
After that EXO new comeback.....
Ahahahahaha(Fierce laugh)......
Plot twist LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
After that EXO got their spotlight again
Ahahahahaha
And then they can surpass BTS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNEYY
And for Baekhyun..... You can enjoy all of your drug cause get more job+moneyyy after kill goo hara :p

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
What excuse are they going to make up now? Malicious comments online? This girl was very popular once in a day, considered a top visual among girl groups and always praised. Now she is gone before 30. So sad. RIP.
I'm worried about mina when she came back for Halloween stage she looked frightened and not happy at all. :(

OvercomeItAll

Established
Goo Harà recently spoke about how well she was taking care of herself and even eating properly. This girl did NOT commit suicide. She even went live after Suĺli's death and said she'd work hard for her and make her proud. Lmao she legit joined sullì the next month.

Aaand of course before she died, she promoted Iù's song on her ig.

Sullì was also on that series (Hotel Del Luna) with IÙ before she died. That girl is a demon...

Her suicide attempt in May could have been a warning from the cult to keep silent. Maybe she'd been spilling secrets or going out of line. Ugh kpop is about survival at this point, literally. You never know who's next.

Last edited:

Lune

Rookie
Sorry for being off topic, but could someone tell what each colour of hair means please?
blond = reprogrammation/sex kitten programming
pink /red = sex kitten programming
diamond = high class sex slave/ sex alter
red = prostitution/ sexual abuse and sex alter
green = witchcraft/ family royalty/ high class satanic/ drug mule
blue = presidential model
purple/amethyst = drugs

diamond, blue and red can also means presidential models

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Does everyone know what is the hidden meaning of Knight in this industry? I have a lot to say but if someone can clarify what it means to be a 'Knight' in this industry's language I would be able to maybe add something that could be relevant to the deaths and everything going.

cadiz

Star
so another idols dies....how many of them will commit "suicide"? And just like Sulli this girl already tried "suicide" before

Maybe TOP is next then....he tried "suicide" but he was saved too

But whatever the truth about those deaths is....kpop is for sure a fucked up industry, they sell all that happinesss and rainbows, cute visuals and songs...but behind the scenes they are totally miserable or killed
This industry is directed to kids and teenagers...and all those "suicides" is affecting their mental health so much
all of them are scared their idols will be next. What a disturbing industry tbh....there are no words anymore

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
RIP Goo Hara
kpop is for sure a fucked up industry, they sell all that happinesss and rainbows, cute visuals and songs...but behind the scenes they are totally miserable or killed
Exactly. I'm tired of reading comments like "this happens because sk doesn't take mental health seriously" "mental health is important".
This is about that entertainment industry which is soo rotten, but nobody wants to have that conversation.