Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

faakeid

Rookie
I actually just saw a picture of Kai with a left droopy eye with his niece and nephew on pinterest. I overlooked it, but it does seem strange. What happened the next year?
In 2016 I think it was the worst year of his career. His “date news” with Krystal were released, he had a lot of injuries and had to walk with crutches in more than one occasion and even on a wheelchair. And he compared with other members didn’t have solo job opportunities. In my opinion, he passed through a humiliation ritual that time to be prepared to more dating scandal (Jennie) and Super M.

Veranda57

Rookie
View attachment 27297
This guy is such a piece, isn’t he? Bows down to the Rothchilds and is an international criminal. Anyone still wonder why Sulli and Jonghyun are dead?

View attachment 27298
View attachment 27299
View attachment 27300
View attachment 27301
Interesting choice of jewlery on Baroness Rothchild. Easy to see who she worships. Cough cough the devil.
This picture with LeS0mn and. a Rothschild is everything you need to know.. I have no doubt in my mind at this point to see those two deaths as cold blooded sacrifices.. He’s nothing more than a Satan worshiping criminal and he’s slimy AF..

titanstrong

Hello there everyone~! :D So glad that there are people like y'all who are seeking for the truth ^-^ actually I'd have a question, it's about luc4s...
I know y'all discussed here that guys from supaMM are lsm's favourities, they are the most famous and so on... but I don't know how it is with him.. Before supm he wasn't really shining (I mean in supm he isn't really shining neither), in nct's songs he hardly appears and even in w4yvv though he's a centre, he doesn't have much more lines
I don't know what to think about him. I know that they all act, and have their roles, but he still seemes to me as quite innocent. Suure that might be his role to be played. They all have li surname except him and baek, so could this mean that he might not be actually born into it? They barely give him any spotlight maybe because he isn't/doesn't want to be that deep in it... I don't get any evil vibes from him or anything.. But I don't get it why he was also chosen to be part of it.. Do you have any opinion about him, info or theory? I'd be glad to read :D

cadiz

Star
Hello there everyone~! :D So glad that there are people like y'all who are seeking for the truth ^-^ actually I'd have a question, it's about luc4s...
I know y'all discussed here that guys from supaMM are lsm's favourities, they are the most famous and so on... but I don't know how it is with him.. Before supm he wasn't really shining (I mean in supm he isn't really shining neither), in nct's songs he hardly appears and even in w4yvv though he's a centre, he doesn't have much more lines
I don't know what to think about him. I know that they all act, and have their roles, but he still seemes to me as quite innocent. Suure that might be his role to be played. They all have li surname except him and baek, so could this mean that he might not be actually born into it? They barely give him any spotlight maybe because he isn't/doesn't want to be that deep in it... I don't get any evil vibes from him or anything.. But I don't get it why he was also chosen to be part of it.. Do you have any opinion about him, info or theory? I'd be glad to read :D
Hello! I don't know much about him
But we analysed his trailer here, and he was dressed in betta kitten clothes, in the super MM pictures him and Kaii appeared without a shirt ...... so maybe he was chosen because of his looks and SM offering his services (if you get what I mean)

cadiz

Star
Hello, friends! I've read a half of this thread up to now, but there is a thing I want to share with you. Does anybody know 2anyone? Articles say that Chaelіn has lefted YGEnt. Is there any opinions why she wasted her time at this company so long since 2016?..She has written a lot of songs and made MV that never released...She dissed her companies on SNS. A lot of people think that something happened between them like she were knew or saw something we don't know about..What do you think? I mean it's so strange why she didn't had any comeback while Blackp and Hi and AkdMus have had theirs yet. But on the other hand, her band and her solo MVs were so dark so I cannot decide whether her concept that full of symbols is just only concept, or she's involved to illuminati too...Is she continuing to be illuminati or she will stop this after lefting YGEnt.?..
it looks like she will leave YG
In the past she was YG favorite girl but then he replaced her with Jennie...you see how Jennie gets the best clothes and solo in blackpinkk? CL used to be like that too

now her group is disbanded and she has no solo career, maybe YG don't care about her anymore

CherryMocha

Rookie
So I just wanna to talk about Taemin for a bit. I’ve been a fan since 2012 via Shinee Lucifer. I am going to see SuperM in NYC. I do see that he keeps being raised in status and seems to have no effects in what’s going on behind the scenes, therefore he’s a devilish person. But I don’t think anyone has stopped to think maybe he is somewhat a victim himself? His hair has been blonde for the longest time....like forever. I believe he’s being programmed to be okay with everything that is going on. With that said, I’m very afraid for NCTdream Jisung. Blonde hair and seems to be a favorite with TVXW yunho and Taemin.

taepeach

Veteran
So I just wanna to talk about Taemin for a bit. I’ve been a fan since 2012 via Shinee Lucifer. I am going to see SuperM in NYC. I do see that he keeps being raised in status and seems to have no effects in what’s going on behind the scenes, therefore he’s a devilish person. But I don’t think anyone has stopped to think maybe he is somewhat a victim himself? His hair has been blonde for the longest time....like forever. I believe he’s being programmed to be okay with everything that is going on. With that said, I’m very afraid for NCTdream Jisung. Blonde hair and seems to be a favorite with TVXW yunho and Taemin.
Yess! I really feel bad because i dont want to think of taemin or any idol as people who willingly love being involved in the occult, there has to be at least a bit of humanity in them, i hope that at least just ONE of their smiles and laughter were actually genuine and not in vain/fake/scripted. i guess taemin is a victim whos been completely deeply programmed for so long that it lead him to enjoy the evil deeds and be faithful to the elites, or "masters". Jisung is so young :,((( tae is catholic/christian so maybe deep down he still remains faith and innocence in his heart:) but has been completely blurred and covered by the evil in the industry :confused:

By the way you should update us if you see any strange behaviors, things they say, symbolism, etc from tae and the other members! And it is still a concert so i also hope you will have fun!

Last edited:

truthspeaks

Rookie
I don't know why I am always so shocked by these things. Like we know it's happening but each time it appalls me (I suppose that's a good thing).
And so many of them are barely legal, one was a child. Horrible. I hope the groups disband but I also feel sad that Mnet will not suffer much consequences.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Guys, did you guys realized there is an actual Twitter account of illuminati? It's account's name is illuminatiam. There are people signing the pledge or whatever to get what they want. They appeared to be good (?) in their account.
View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270
View attachment 27271

I mean, how stupid can people be to actually sign with them??
And funny enough there are users coming here thinking this website is no other than a illuminati organization. The comments are so telling what people will do just to reach wealth, power, and recognition. And people still deny this is a hoax!

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Anybody willing to do an analysis on Edawn's new song Money... I seen a lot of weird things. And the lyrics are clear as day.
Not being sarcastic, I am being 110% honest this video was a prime example of the bullshit that these mk ultra slaves go through just to be "in" a clique at a cheap price of fame, Money, and power... Wish I could find deeper meaning but it is clear as a summer's day.
1. Notice the green light- envy, green light of baphomet to do what you please.
2. Butterfly on his hand as he picks up the money, symbolism that represent mk ultra, mind control programming.
3. Self-service sign as he dances possessed by the door frame. He has prostituted himself willingly to get the $$.
4. He goes higher and heads to the light as he gives in his soul to the glorious $$
5. Jesus saves cross is just a mockery so that the fans believe he's a victim after selling his soul to be in the industry.
6. Notice how the body glides in the "arch of hysteria" stance as he zooms around the room filled with money. He is in no control of his body because dollar bills are of more importance. Cross body jewelry is to confuse the fans, imagery confusion at its finest, so that his fans can be like "oh wait he does love Jesus though".
7. Very sly, but on 1:19: Ped* bear on the window...
8. Rather be a spoiled brat than a cheapskate, yeahh.... either his alter is talking or this is really what he truly wants.
9. I paint flowers so they will not die connects with his boo's concept too. Baphomet promises you a whole new world, filled with light, love, and no empty promises. But when reality hit at times and their programming hiccups, they want to keep that storyline going.
10. I want to ask my parents but they are asleep.. could mean that he sold his soul as a child and doubted what he did.
11. His dance moves are nothing near of artistic quality. Pure satanic movement= he's still in the game and does not want out.

http://instagr.am/p/B4U09oplcEg/ http://instagr.am/p/B4UcrIcFg9h/

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
And people still deny this is a hoax!
Ahhh F*CK people who still blind for facts like this thread. And I don't know why people still accept and don't care about illuminati sign while they blatantly know that It's illumi symbol. They still enjoy that. No except for my country. Even they say "AHH ILLUMINATI AND I DON'T CARE IT!!!". It will confuse the angels LOL :)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Hey guys, what do you think when someone hipnotize Korean celebrities in their fansign and ask them about something that make them triggered? Does it work? Like this, If I go too Baekhyun's fansign and hipnotize+ask him about the secret of SM, will he answer and get hipnotize? He+his mind are under control by elites. Hipnotize means that we ask to someone's subconscious. Elites obviously controlled their subconcious. I'm fully curious if someone do this to the celebrity LOL
LOL this :

Ari29

Rookie
LOL this :
I am feeling bad for those fans who literally have dedicated their life for those so called innocent kpop idols..Those kpop idols specially betes does not love fans , their only love for money and fame and acting fake cuteness near brainwashed poor fans..It's all about money..Those bitches make songs about #loveyourself ( actually it's #lieyourself) and fans think " Oh look , they love us, they make songs about social issue, cute cute betessss"..Even those boys can't speak themselves ( they are all under control, all are puppets) ..Those people have no strength to fight or protest , real zombies but beautiful..Those fans are destroying their own career, and family bonding ( many fans just behave awfully with parents)..When will they understand that parents and god are only one who care for them , not those fake money lover people????