Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fantastic9

Established
Also today, st@rship released statement they will official terminate W0nh0 contract as of Today 1st November. I mean didn't it kinda end yesterday because he left the group yesterday? What I am seeing here is the company was probably not going to fully dispose him but after his marijuana incident from 2013 was 'confirmed' or brought to light, they just can't keep the guy any longer and better get rid of him ASAP before much worse things happen or get exposed. That's what it sounds like. Very ruthless from the company to be doing this but afterall it is a business and they thrive on reputation so I guess they have to go this far.
And one thing, it says that on September 2019 he was being investigated in the airport, so the girl was cooking up the scandal months before the group made their comeback, she probably planned it all to strike on him right when his groups has their comeback.
Screenshot_20191101_083812.jpg

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

Fantastic9

Established
You could be right... I mean EXO is having a comeback...
And so is bts and a bunch of other groups including Got7 etc. If someone or a company is trying to sabotage MX due to jealousy, then it has to be a group with similar concept but EX0 is way far from that! First group came to my mind was bts tbh but that's only because they have similar music genre and style in a way however it is just out of speculation only. It could just be something else.

seafood7

Rookie
About wonho yeah i kinda agree it's kind of weird, honestly my opinion is the problem wasn't even big, but he decided to leave the goup with his own, or maybe the company did remove him from group, but i doubt member know about each other past, because before they debut they're stranger to one another and that is no way they talk about eachother dark past, they must be keep it for them self,
i think wonho in other hand feels ashamed because his secret got exposed that he was in jail, and caught having debt that he forgot to pay (i mean dude, he is celeb that have ton of money and wore balenciaga and gucci bla bla but still can't pay some freaking debt), so that is why he decided to leave group, maybe he can't standing on the stage anymore knowing he is ashamed for his past actions, and i think he willl not coming back again eventhough his fans begging him to,
and also that girl targeting other member so that is why maybe he better quit or company decide to remove him to calm that girl down
By isn't it weird that the guy is a celebrity, he should have millions $ since the mx doing very well, I think better than nct, for example, and he still can't pay the girl couple of thousands??? Is he really in slavery and doesn't control his money or he is just an idiot who thought this weird girl will forget he owes her money

HangingThread

Rookie
Yesterday, just after the announcement of W0nh0 leaving his group, MBC news released an footage of the Sewol Ferry. Some people are saying it was to cover up w0nh0's scandals and some are saying it's not. Idk but the timing, could it be coincidence?

View attachment 27063

NOW THIS I BELIEVE!

They do things like this in US! They have celebrity scandals go on and then they casually do conniving things like pass hurtful laws without people even knowing till days later because they were preoccupied with the celebrity drama.

worldinside

Rookie
We don't know what is going on in someone's life. Past mistakes are PAST mistakes. People should never bring up someone's past, unless you are actually trying to help them. Whatever wonho did that's his own Business, the only thing that we can do is to pray for him. We don't know what he's going through, after all celebrity's don't have much freedom in their life's they are practically controlled by their companies etc. you guys honestly I think we should all pray. There is so much spiritual warfare going on that we need to clothe ourselves in the armor of God and stand up. I will be trying to go on a spiritual fast for a while and so I'll be praying for you guys all etc. Anyways you guys have a blessed and lovely day. Please be prayed up, and be safe. May Jesus bless you guys all ❤
IKR people come back to be better after their mistake, i kind of feel bad for him tbh, in his statement that he upload he admit like after he trainee and debut he is stay on track and work hard to avoid being ashamed of himself, i just think what that girl doing just so cruel and dirty, they take a way someone dream and happines, just what any kind of human crueler than that

worldinside

Rookie
By isn't it weird that the guy is a celebrity, he should have millions $ since the mx doing very well, I think better than nct, for example, and he still can't pay the girl couple of thousands??? Is he really in slavery and doesn't control his money or he is just an idiot who thought this weird girl will forget he owes her money

i dunno maybe ran out of money for lifestyle or maybe just dont care about that girl since she's nothing to him, the news said he already pay the debt but not full maybe he want to pay it slowly but begin forgot to pay since he is busy with tour and stuff, and they said korean people spent much on appereance and branded stuff for looks but don't care about their bank account, as long they looked branded and rich their ran out of money that is okay, but what confused me is monsta x sure must be rich righ? they famous nowday even overseas their tickets is sold out, maybe the company and wonho just dont want that girl went wild spill another tea so leaving is the better choice

Cocomj

Star
Yesterday, just after the announcement of W0nh0 leaving his group, MBC news released an footage of the Sewol Ferry. Some people are saying it was to cover up w0nh0's scandals and some are saying it's not. Idk but the timing, could it be coincidence?

View attachment 27063

I would say :

1) not a coincidence
2)Distracting people from something more wicked

(I'll stop lol
I am retired now i'm too old xD )

q04440p

Rookie
i have to write this somewhere. there is so many hints at what sulli really is, an mkultr@ priestes5 thats now 'died' spiritually but is reborn, 3:03 of GOBLIN video, shows goblin3. at the start, sulli says 'CREME DE LA CREM3', which refers to an american child care association that 'prepares children to be future leaders'. its why it showed american type children around sulli, the american flags and roman style building. in old videos such as nu abo and others like chu etc you see them showing us symbolism that sulli is the tortured chosen one, the girls of FX are the handlers, controllers, (also mkultr@ victims but with different purpose, as well as heirarchy in occult realm), where sulli is the only one on the cover with her eyes covered, she would have a crown or say she was the 'nu ab0', FX girls screaming in her face in videos, subtle imagery. it makes me sad that people dont know the truth of sull!. i just wanted to ramble and type random points. its been on my mind a while now. her and the three girls from the start kill child sull!, the bald girl represents brainwashing, similar to the polish mkultra videos about 'HOW TO YOUR HAIR' 'your hair is gone', MUSHROOMLAND. ->
- 6 mins in, trauma from hair related eating etc results in trauma dissociation, higher 'self'

for those with eyes to see.

added: creme de la creme definition also -
crème de la crème
noun1. The superlative or most preferable part of something:
best, choice, cream, elite, flower, pick, prize, top.
Idioms: cream of the crop, flower of the flock, pick of the bunch.
2. People of the highest social level:
aristocracy, blue blood, elite, flower, gentility, gentry, nobility, patriciate, quality, society, upper class, who's who.
Informal: upper crust.

God bless you, in the name of Jesus Christ, by His blood and the mercy of the FATHER, OUR FATHER.

Last edited:

tzaleth

Rookie
That girl say truth and lies...we dont know what is but i knew abt hsh and drug scandal (t.o.p) since that moment...she destroyed idols careers :/ idk what is the purpose but i think she is used to be saying lies and truth sometimes i dont believe abt hsh, she has a bad heart...cruel she can't debut bc she was in jail before that drug scandal, she has a rich family with power her parents is part of the conglomerate. She should go to jail but the power she has, she can't. The justice here in the earth its about money an power but in the sky...it won't as they think.

The celebrities are in the darkness paying price for his life and soul, (scandals, etc) but im curious about that girl, hsh... the devil uses her of a creepy way i hope you understand my english

sandonthebeach

Established
idk what is the purpose but i think she is used to be saying lies and truth sometimes i dont believe abt hsh, she has a bad heart...cruel she can't debut bc she was in jail before that drug scandal, she has a rich family with power her parents is part of the conglomerate. She should go to jail but the power she has, she can't. The justice here in the earth its about money an power but in the sky...it won't as they think.
The thing is, why is she doing this? what's her interest? It's not about money, that's for sure.

it looks like Blackpink Jenniee was invited to Arianaa Grandee's halloween party
Ariana Grande and one of the Kardashians........bad news.

NowISee

Rookie

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
it's a party right ? There's alcohol...But she can't drink... It's prohibited at YG...I think she breaking the rules again..But in Yg Ent,they don't care as i see...
Nah, she can drink at YG. It's not prohibited to drink some alcohol in YG. Except, she drunk before concert or during world tour. It's prohibited. So maybe she doesn't break the rule
http://instagr.am/p/B3R2dssj6s3/ She drunk roederer champagne there

Cocomj

Star
Let me start saying this:
I think it is very possible for these companies to commit bloodless sacrifice, later when they are hired by another agency they use them to spy on other acts and these artists continue their pursuit of criminal organization jobs such as dealing drugs, etc. they continue to use them until they will off them or just keep abusing them to get info on others!
notice what is on Wonho's eye on the cover image (again this is all for interpretation).
2:55 - peep the clocks, 13 or 31 you choose. Wonho got booted on the 31st.

That fan name they use yeah.... MONBEBE Gematria #'s: 56+29+133+34= 11+11+7+7 notice the numbers back to back. 2 11's and 2 7's.

This was "bugging me"

Look how similar the two covers are despite being different groups (album and mv)

(Just saying )

https://images.app.goo.gl/kReb7rxZPVPPfVdZ8