Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I feel you. It's so gross. And I am sad that so many authors on wattpad(app for authors) always write l9BT and ship their oppa/unnie. And you know in my country, they don't just write in online but offline too(printed book). And they(authors) are religious too
There’s actual books out there too?? Oh dearie me :(

I understand you :) But when it comes to it, I think that those girls (even being obsessed) are aware that there is very very little probability that they could be with any of them so they rather want them to be gay than to be with any other girl... :confused: It's sick and sad, but unfortunately this agenda drives such madness

You're right... And it's so creepy. And this strange reverse - that he was present in each of their teaser and now they all are in his...
When you mentioned the numbers and recorder I just noticed that there are three 6. It might be a small coincidence but I doubt that View attachment 25733
Yeah that makes perfect sense, re they’d rather their idol was gay than with another girl.
But then having said that, when I think back to when I found out my celeb crush was gay (this is years ago, way before kpoop) I was actually devastated, as if it had cemented the fact I had no chance with him! (The teenage girl’s mind is a wonderful thing isn’t it :D)
So I guess at least kpoop fans have a better level of acceptance than I used to.... Albeit a really f*cking weird way of showing it!

Even the books are the best seller in the bookstore. They prefer buy those shitness over religion books :(
If it’s a younger market then I can kind of see why they’d prefer that to religion but I still think the whole thing is gross.
And I need to say here that I’m not a religious person - obviously I respect everyone for their beliefs etc so even though I don’t believe in any ‘god’ as such, I do believe in energy and vibrations etc, that’s why I agree about Bt5 having bad/dark energy... it’s about vibes isn’t it... But for me god and religion don’t come into it.
Again I absolutely respect everyone here for their beliefs though :) :)

Might be health issues.. I don't really know the reason.. A sad news indeed..
R.I.P
I told you guys there might be some tragedy in this week leading upto autumn equinox and the associated neopagan sabbat of mabon.
And now this news.Found dead at home.I think they'll say 'heart attack/cardiac arrest' as the reason.
(Another kp0p artist died in similar circumstances earlier this year,right before her album or something.They said she died of cadiac arrest,due to stress.)
And they are planning funeral on 23rd,the day of equinox which is very important for occult. Why does this remind of j's winter solistice funeral?
A sacrifice.Wonder for whom!
Oh and one more thing,these occultists believe that the sacrifices for autumn equinox will give them results by spring equinox(march). If anyone blows up in the next few months,there will be an answer,I guess.

This is only speculation,everyone.

Last edited:

scha

Established
R.I.P
I told you guys there might be some tragedy in this week leading upto autumn equinox and the associated neopagan sabbat of mabon.
And now this news.Found dead at home.I think they'll say 'heart attack/cardiac arrest' as the reason.
(Another kp0p artist died in similar circumstances earlier this year,right before her album or something.They said she died of cadiac arrest,due to stress.)
And they are planning funeral on 23rd,the day of equinox which is very important for occult. Why does this remind of j's winter solistice funeral?
A sacrifice.Wonder for whom!
Oh and one more thing,these occultists believe that the sacrifices for autumn equinox will give them results by spring equinox(march). If anyone blows up in the next few months,there will be an answer,I guess.

This is only speculation,everyone.
Perhaps this SopperM?...

Btw guys, previously I do said its weird that TM come to indonesia just bcs their tv station anniversary. Now, even my country is "joining the club". I mean, we have a tv station which organized a yearly award for popular local artist in my country. Suddenly this year they even created a new category for Popular Korean Artist! Wth. I mean, all this while this award were for local artist yo.. and the reason they created were to celeb an international artist which popular in our country. Ok, the reason is fine but why not open the category to other border country like thai, indonesia and s'pore. Why only korea?? I guess 'they' try to come closer to islamic country now... thru our tv station mainly. Look how they ruined SA with SJ concert and how all the religious girls with burqa in line went to their concert. Madness. Btw, i'm from m'sia.

Perhaps this SopperM?...

Btw guys, previously I do said its weird that TM come to indonesia just bcs their tv station anniversary. Now, even my country is "joining the club". I mean, we have a tv station which organized a yearly award for popular local artist in my country. Suddenly this year they even created a new category for Popular Korean Artist! Wth. I mean, all this while this award were for local artist yo.. and the reason they created were to celeb an international artist which popular in our country. Ok, the reason is fine but why not open the category to other border country like thai, indonesia and s'pore. Why only korea?? I guess 'they' try to come closer to islamic country now... thru our tv station mainly. Look how they ruined SA with SJ concert and how all the religious girls with burqa in line went to their concert. Madness. Btw, i'm from m'sia.
It’s like a global kpoop takeover.... Insane how they have such an effect on fans everywhere. Scary to see more and more people being sucked into their spell