Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

craniumind

Established
Here's what I found out about the day October 13
What do y'all think? Does it make sense?
Yes, this seems right. I remember this witch saying they fast for the entire month of October before the 31st. They prepare for all their craft and sacrifices. She said whenever a Christian fasts, it is so powerful that they either have to use more spells/craft or fast 7x longer. It reminds me of the passage in the Bible where Jesus said some demons can only be removed by fasting and prayer. Fasting and prayer is strong yall!!

Shuna

Star
Ladies and Gentlemen desperation at its finest:
Peep the kinematic and dynamics equation in the DNA scene F5 [1+- vo/v] f5 didn't Sull* die at 3:20-3:21= 5... Oh and that ball of light that travels to each room is depicting an entity that takes shape of light.
In the temple, it begins with a corridor (where the beginning of the learning) are in this clip separated by the color of the two columns, but in the sexual representation. (Well, it's just a theory, for the moment I'm trying to guess, but I think it's pretty close: It goes with learning Kabbalism.) Not sure, but since the two collars are reversed, it goes with that of the companions:
- The first learning is that of the moon, that of the five-pointed star.
- The second is that of light, is that of sexuality.
- The last one of resurrection, that of Osiris.
Since normally both columns are blue and red. While there she is pink and blue sky. It is followed by different rooms (where are placed different tapestries, including symbols). in this temple is represented by his songs that follow. Showing a learning process for each song (In the temple, each piece has symbols, which they must study).

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
I thought that Ta3mn was deeply involved.. something I noticed in his MOVE mv disturbed me.. on his white shirt the side of it says the same thing you see on plastic bags saying to keep away from children for risk of suffocation and then across the front it says.. take a small bite.. I know this is a sensitive subject but I have to say that the sacrifices are usually children and babies since they use the adrenochrome and consume the babies.. Here in the US that’s what the elite and Hollywood people do and all over the world with the child sex trafficking.. it’s so sick but it’s the truth and right in our faces and some of them have even admitted this.. back to Ta3mns shirt I believe that’s a hint about what happens with the little ones.. makes me sick but this is exactly what the Illuminati do.. anyone else notice this or maybe see a connection..?

Shuna

Star
I thought that Ta3mn was deeply involved.. something I noticed in his MOVE mv disturbed me.. on his white shirt the side of it says the same thing you see on plastic bags saying to keep away from children for risk of suffocation and then across the front it says.. take a small bite.. I know this is a sensitive subject but I have to say that the sacrifices are usually children and babies since they use the adrenochrome and consume the babies.. Here in the US that’s what the elite and Hollywood people do and all over the world with the child sex trafficking.. it’s so sick but it’s the truth and right in our faces and some of them have even admitted this.. back to Ta3mns shirt I believe that’s a hint about what happens with the little ones.. makes me sick but this is exactly what the Illuminati do.. anyone else notice this or maybe see a connection..?
Taemin just wears a mask (fashionable at the moment), has diamonds (even if it's a fashion accessory.) For elites give a child to Satan, is great honor.The electronic side is well connected with the programming People watch the news on TV, still a lot of people, seeing the news, think it's the truth, the scrambling of a TV has information, and the fact that it's unreadable can be the fact that the infos, like the songs put in the KPop clips, are unreadable almost for everyone. He also wears the mask with a red "piece" (Osiris color), with two lights, symbolizing the star of Satan. More rain, symbol of the rain man = Satan, (in this case Isis, having the atmosphere). As I said with BTS, water is symbol of the child's blood (symbolizes sperm).

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
Can the older man be LSM himself?
And the other side taxmin?
I was thinking the same thing.. but who really knows for sure..the timing for L3M giving Ta3mn the ring coincides with one or the other possibly being present when she was killed.or at least knows about it.. it’s so evil thinking you are friends or like a brother or sister but then knowing about them being sacrificed and maybe involved in it.. gives me the creeps...

Last edited:
I think we all agree that malicious comments weren't the cause of her death. Sure, it didn't help her. As you've said, she was behaving erratically, the signs that she was suffering were there, right in front of everyone.

But see how this works?
1. A tragedy happens,
2. Everyone mad, angry and sad because of it.(emotionally confused or shocked)
3. Point the finger in a certain direction (lots of articles about malicious comments and knetz being the worst)
4. Everyone starts blaming bullies and malicious commenters, webpages that publish non-flattering things....so on, and asking for someone to take action (who can it be?)
5. Et voila!, after two days, the Korean govt. announces that is planning to make a law about that (ofc, they will say it's about punishing malicious comments)If you oppose, you know, you're a bad person because, my god, don't you wanna do something against bullies?

Also, these days, a lot of people commenting about mental health, how Korea treats mental health issues, not stigmatize idols with mental issues....so on. But no one mentions the main source; how the entertainment industry works. How many idols, actors end up having mental health issues, drug addiction issues, eating disorders, sexual abuse...?
This kind of vicious cycle is one of the oldest tricks in the book, referred to as Hegelian dialectic. Basically the construction of a crisis to incite a reaction and then presenting a premedidated solution to such crises.

Kaidyeg

Rookie
I was watching Super Junior's new song MV, and this is what I found. But I wonder if it refers to the day of Sulli's death, or to the day when this MV was supposed to be released before they delay it...?

View attachment 26417
omgee, I feel like it’s definitely related to her death.
And also, “best score” could mean that she’s one of the best sacrifice that they did? This is revolting if it’s true

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Has anyone seen Twice’s new MV? “Fake &True” for their Japanese single. It’s full of subliminal things and Mina is still there.. correct me if I’m wrong but she’s known as a the black swan, but if anyone seen the stage play “Black Swan” the ending was that she stabbed herself with broken pieces of glass and dance to death on the stage. She’s also mostly shown with darker outfit and background in MVs unlike the others (colourful and fun).
ok rant done

Twice is my fav group
I have a bad feeling they are high class prosti.tutes though.Feel special is all about the elites making them feel special cause of the thugs they are buying them.Idols don't get paid as much as you think and are forced by managers to sleep with executives.See jang jayeons list
List below https://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/6130860.html?page=5

Also blind items talk about jihyo being blackmailed with a sextape of her and Daniel...
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/blind-items-revealed-2_12.html?m=1
It's interesting that you mention that because I noticed Feel Special had a pretty big emphasis on jewelry and diamonds in both the teaser photos and the music video. Since diamonds are associated with Presidential MK Ultra slaves I wonder if the video is hinting that they've recently made it to that level? I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me honestly.

EFPc5R-UYAA5jJm.jpegEFSHoVjU8AA3zNk.jpegEFR7FAoXUAMhFFB.jpeg

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I was watching Super Junior's new song MV, and this is what I found. But I wonder if it refers to the day of Sulli's death, or to the day when this MV was supposed to be released before they delay it...?

View attachment 26417
100% that date was not referring to their original drop date, but I do believe it might correspond with a possible Sull* situation or a ritual of their own hence "best score" is hinting to achievement from their part, the airplane at the end was kinda set randomly in the video may be a possible sacrifice hinting again. I did notice when they showed the printer completing the invitation job that it said Carnegie Hall.... Andrew Carnegie (a free mason funder) pretty much created that huge building. Carnegie hall is only present for "classical" "elitist" type music not this bullshit white noise lol. Now that I see the evil in all type of music industries it all starts to sound like a kid screaming at your ear while they shuffle their feet with ugly sunglasses and colorful suits.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Has anyone seen Twice’s new MV? “Fake &True” for their Japanese single. It’s full of subliminal things and Mina is still there.. correct me if I’m wrong but she’s known as a the black swan, but if anyone seen the stage play “Black Swan” the ending was that she stabbed herself with broken pieces of glass and dance to death on the stage. She’s also mostly shown with darker outfit and background in MVs unlike the others (colourful and fun).
ok rant done
Just finished watching it OMGGGGGGGGG how many times will they flash the one eye sign. They did it every 3 seconds literally. The fake and true motto is kind of like them appreciating their split personalities and liking how they can turn their alters for the crowd. Definitely they have reached the president level a lot of emphasis like you guys mentioned on diamonds and flashy jewelry.

ok rant done
LOL WHAT the symbolisms are just plastered all over the place, even from the title of the song itself SMH

The polygraph readings, the typical one-eye symbolism, pyramid/triangular patterns, camera directed at the girl hinting at full big brother control but most obvious of all is the animated painting where Eve is seen giving the apple symbolizing the forbidden fruit to Adam... ofc complete with a serpent twirling on the tree branches behind Eve. Fake & True itself definitely showcasing the duality nature of the girls - or the lives they are living. Just too obvious.