Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
Recently I am seeing one crazy thing..Newly released kpop mvs are always in (almost)every country's youtube trending..Is kpop that superduper popular all over the world or money is behind this yt trending game?!! Exmple- In my country (India), 90% -95% people don't care about kpop shit, but new kpop mvs (from famous group like Bts.s , BlackPenk, EKxo and now SuperMM) are always in trending list..How???!!! Explain me ..I am just sick of this kpop..This disgusting thing is everywhere..People are being forced to love this nonsense..those bangtonn boys and their trashhit company always love to enter their noses in every country..
I think is because their audience is mostly teens
I see a lot of random youtubers trending in my country too (no idea who they are).....but they are popular with the teen crowd so they trend

Most kpop fans watch those MV on repeat and that's why they trend on Youtube and also Twitter (there could be money involved to exagerate numbers too)
But just like you said, outside of social media nobody cares about kpop where I live, it's not mainstream music here

Ari29

Rookie
I think is because their audience is mostly teens
I see a lot of random youtubers trending in my country too (no idea who they are).....but they are popular with the teen crowd so they trend

Most kpop fans watch those MV on repeat and that's why they trend on Youtube and also Twitter (there could be money involved to exagerate numbers too)
But just like you said, outside of social media nobody cares about kpop where I live, it's not mainstream music here
Yeah , Agreed ...But Deep down I do believe, Money is working hard behind it..I feel bad for those teens, who are brainwashed..Kpop fans are different type of people and also not all teens are fans of kpop..I am happy that God has opened my eyes ..

Susu.mochi

Established
what do you guys think about Kpop artists being christian. For example Chaangkyun from monsta x Joohoney from monsta x Donghyuk from ikon Bobby from ikon and Jinhwan from ikon.
Donghyuks foster mom is a christian and im pretty sure donghyuks sister has some christian music. Honestly I feel like they are actually christians. That its actually a possibility. Just because their famous doesn't mean they can't being a christian. And just because they may not always behave in a good way, that doesn't mean their not christian either. Its their belief that makes them a christian. What do you guys think? (those photos are dongii and his foster mom)

Attachments

Truthrevealer01

Established
oh my gosh sameee! like I literally don't understand how people listen to some of it. There are some songs that actually sound quite nice but the rest is just no. Like for example twice feel special, in my opinions the beat was so unsatisfying and loud and just makes me wonder how do people like it.
Yep I love twice but their latest songs are a no from me.Prefer the rearranged version of feel special.Dont know if they do make songs chaotic on purpose.Original sounds like it was different sons put in together by an amateur.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
what do you guys think about Kpop artists being christian. For example Chaangkyun from monsta x Joohoney from monsta x Donghyuk from ikon Bobby from ikon and Jinhwan from ikon.
Donghyuks foster mom is a christian and im pretty sure donghyuks sister has some christian music. Honestly I feel like they are actually christians. That its actually a possibility. Just because their famous doesn't mean they can't being a christian. And just because they may not always behave in a good way, that doesn't mean their not christian either. Its their belief that makes them a christian. What do you guys think? (those photos are dongii and his foster mom)
Okay, Almost most of all Korean artists are Christian. They're famous.
They can be Christian or whatever they want like Mannie varsity(he is Moslem btw. And he is from Uyghur too).
It's all up to them. I think Korean artists have religion. But, they aren't really so religious due to their popularity (maybe). Maybe they're so busy to be religious or they follow the bad strategy for popularity and MONEY.
I hope you understand :)

sandonthebeach

Established
Exactly, as you've said, outside of social media, nobody cares or knows about kpop. It's just music for weirdos in many countries and many people think that guys look like girls and see it weird.

About Twitter, there might be bots involved.

Btw, the SuperM song, it's crap. a bunch of noise.

yoongiyoongi

Established
Am I the only one that thinks that twice's recent comeback is about a relationship between an Mk ultra victim /slave and their handler ?:' the lyrics talk about feeling loved and special and I thought it had something to do with the handlers telling their victims to dissociate to feel better and in some VC articles I've seen that they present themselves as mother or father like figures that are caring etc I may be wrong but just a thought ~~

Vision

Veteran
View attachment 26142
Look at this recent pic....The ring :eek::eek:LeeS-m and T the same I am shocked. This is too obvious.
I have no idea who both are but the photos are basically saying, look my sugar daddy gave me this ring and in return I have to..
anything for fame, eh? Slave-Master...

On another note, Kpop stans esp on social media. Imagine if they put all that energy they do for supporting their 'idols' in bettering the world or even themselves.

"Wig! Anyway,,,, stream.. xyx song so xyz members can have lunch...#StanLoona" How about..you wake up from the illusion?

sandonthebeach

Established
so it appears nseet's ta3yong was homphobic in the past... yet now he is like this... interesting...
Nobody would care if this guy wasn't in a boy group. Probably he is a moron, but, a lot of famous people are morons, it's just that fans want to believe their oppa is an angel, the best guy in the world who helps grannys to cross the street. So, this kind of thing of bringing back silly comments made in the past.....it's done for other purposes that has nothing to do with caring about homosexuals or other stuff. And, I'm not defending the guy btw.

seafood7

Rookie
What do you guys think about mk ultra? Do you believe kpop and and USA idols are under mind control? I'm interested how can they have so many handlers to control all the famous people, actors, models and from what I've read a lot of non famous people under mind control too. Does that means all their staff know about them and control them??
And there's other question that bothers me. From what I know Illuminati exist for centuries. 200 hundreds years ago it was totally fine to have s*x with 12 years olds, have absolute control over women, the rule class "royalty" was respected. People in 18th century saw the king as God e.t.c what was the purpose of changing the world so much? I mean right now people don't respect royalty, having se* with underage is a crime, to control women is a crime and viewed bad by society. What the point was to make world a little bit better place? Like if we wouldn't upgrade that much it would be so much easier for them to commit their crimes, satanic rituals e.t.c

cadiz

Star
Nobody would care if this guy wasn't in a boy group. Probably he is a moron, but, a lot of famous people are morons, it's just that fans want to believe their oppa is an angel, the best guy in the world who helps grannys to cross the street. So, this kind of thing of bringing back silly comments made in the past.....it's done for other purposes that has nothing to do with caring about homosexuals or other stuff. And, I'm not defending the guy btw.
Yes, all those rumors are exposed at the time of SuperMMM debut
I posted a few days ago he was accused of bullying his classmates....now he is homophobic

No doubt he might be a douchebag in real life...but all idols are playing a character after all
The timing of all the rumors is very suspect

scha

Established
Either way,it signifies a higher order in freemasonry,think around 30 to 33 degree.
If anything,taem1n got promoted to a higher degree and is probably on the same level as the boss.
That is why despite not being the leader,he was the focus in the trailers.
If this is true, then no surprise why TM is look like a golden child to his boss. Previously the boss even mention his name in an event as TMnie. Why would he called a pet name to such idol :rolleyes:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
If this is true, then no surprise why TM is look like a golden child to his boss. Previously the boss even mention his name in an event as TMnie. Why would he called a pet name to such idol :rolleyes:
Maybe after ThaiMint is Baekie. Because he is close to LiSuMan, isn't he?
Like maybe the second golden child?

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
Oh my God, guys. I don't know if this has been mentioned here yet, but SuperMM's new song title "Jopping" does NOT mean jumping + popping as the lyrics say.

received_406713033380652.jpeg

Not only does Jopping suit their group name (sperm), but it's also mainly an act amongst gays ..... I'm so done, they're so explicit.

Luckily, fans are all noticing this and they're all calling them SperM now. They're even trying to add the term Jopping to the urban dictionary, but with the meaning from the lyrics of the song.

Screenshot_20191007-155854_Chrome.jpg

Gogobebe

Rookie
Oh my God, guys. I don't know if this has been mentioned here yet, but SuperMM's new song title "Jopping" does NOT mean jumping + popping as the lyrics say.

View attachment 26158

Not only does Jopping suit their group name (sperm), but it's also mainly an act amongst gays ..... I'm so done, they're so explicit.

Luckily, fans are all noticing this and they're all calling them SperM now. They're even trying to add the term Jopping to the urban dictionary, but with the meaning from the lyrics of the song.

View attachment 26159
Oh my... That's so nasty... And I take it as it was on purpose that their official logo has highlighted 'U' which kind of exclude that letter from the rest... And we have what we have :rolleyes:
2019-10-07 (4).png

Oh and going back to Teyo for a second... Some time ago I encountered fragment of his vlive - I'm not sure, maybe he's always like this but this made me feel that he is kind of really deeply sad or even pissed... The way he's speaking and his facial expressions :confused:
I've seen this just before their premiere.
I've also seen their premiere event - of course they were praising their project and vainfully themselves (mostly seniors as @Hopeful mentioned - giving respect to oldies), but what kind of hit me was that Markeu I think said Sueman Lee's concept was to equate them to gladiators. Considering all this this stadium, the Colosseum and military equipment that is right. Interestingly gladiatior's fights were ALSO to the delight of the spectators and and they were ALSO slaves themselves