Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Guys check this one out:

A lot of symbolism (butterfly, the flash of the camera looks like it has an eye, the hand sign during the dance, black&white floor and clothing, and I even think the newspaper contains symbolism and the white horse.. and I might be missing some stuff too)
I conclude that kpop is so diabolical, satanic and filled with occult... The system is dangerous! It has changed my perception of Korea & koreans.

I love iKON...I followed them but I can't deny the fact that this is not the same iKON that I knew. They have Christian members and they prayed every performance (During WIN & MM). Kim Hanbin for sometime was very suspicious. I noticed the "vow of silence" pose almost everytime. Their performance, you can see members doing the illuminati pose (vow of silence, baphomet, one eye) Almost all members are doing it now. Their last 3 comebacks were wholesome at least? But this "I'm OK" is too dark. I didn't even listen to the song or watch the MV. I feel scared for them. What happened to the iKON that we knew before? Is the same iKON that the children of Korean loved?
I'm so disappointed.. Why they turned to the dark side. Well, I don't know where to start. I think it all started with B.I. iKON TV- wanting to "open his third eye" everybody seemed like they just took it as a joke. (I posted the link before). Nihilism tattoo, supporting Nietzsche (who's an anti christ, etc). The "Like father like son, like master like man" tattoo ( who's his master?). I was suspecting him, but denied -coz I love B.I and iKON. But it's TRUE, they turned into the dark side. If you see members like Jinhwan- frequently changes his hair colors, Yunyeong- he's not that bubbly and happy as before. Bobby, used the baphomet sign often, BI, Dongyuk, wearing the "onyx ring", Junhoe- who wore the "salvation" shirt during the PiKonic day- the shirt was an inverted cross with the image. Chanwoo poses a "V" and a one eye sign, too.
You can look at their demeanor and eyes - it says it all. I also noticed that their song has a "melancholic" theme, depression and death.
B.I's "vibe" during their guesting in one of the shows in Vietnam was so dark. He wore the red and black glasses. I had goosebumps watching him.
During ISAC, he participated in archery. He was wearing a yellow wig, skirt and Angel's wings..Its so weird and his fans thought it cute and funny.
That isac part about the wig and archery could be symbolic of cupid........cupid is originally 'Nimrod' of the occult and later his white son 'Horus'.........valentine's day(it seems valentine is earlier called balentine as in baal,the ancient egyptian God) is said to be pretty occultic and is celebrated in honour of Nimrod
http://doubleportioninheritance.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-day-nimrod-original-cupid.html

new duality combination
remember how black and white are used to signify duality?.......well,there is a new combination
black and yellow........many groups from different countries are donning this combination in their new videos.........also,this combination is similar to the cat prints of beta programming where there are black spots or markings on yellow background.......besides,this kind of reminded wiz khalifa's 'black and yellow' song
Honourable mentions: some more combinations........white-red.......white-pink......white-blue......white-green
They are getting inventive and evolving their symbols......those who choose to see the truth must also get accustomed to the changing symbols and catch up to them.

They are so young.....how can they die from heart-attack?.......but there are drugs that these shady societies use that can mimic heart attack.........it is heart-breaking
Have you noticed that the guy is aged '33'?.....pretty occultic number....33club
Feel like they are sacrifices......especially with new projects from both bt3 and blackpink
This is pure speculation:.......the guy's death seems to be a sacrifice for bt3....especially with their comeback approaching
the girl's.....well,blackpink is making coachella debut now.
Rip for the lost lives.

Guys check this one out:

A lot of symbolism (butterfly, the flash of the camera looks like it has an eye, the hand sign during the dance, black&white floor and clothing, and I even think the newspaper contains symbolism and the white horse.. and I might be missing some stuff too)
the name itself is symbolic.....'la la love'......in occult circles,la is lucifer angel....so,they are basically singing about their love for lucifer angel.......newspaper has two horses in mirror image(duality).....the horses are symbolic of horsemen of apocalypse......the birdcages are symbolic of mk ultra programming....the moon worship........light bulbs are once again symbolic of lucifer,the lightbearer......hair accessories look a lot like crowns symbolising the power of control or to their king......swinging in the clouds is mk ultra.......sitting around a table and appreciating the performer on the top of the table seems to be mocking those who believe in the so called round-table conferences for change........cards are symbolic of alice in wonderland programming,so is the carnival theme......falling star(shooting star) is once again symbolic of lucifer......that carriage setting seems to be similar to that of cinderella which is disney programming.......and the ending where they sat together looked a lot like the 'last supper' painting.....mocking religion.

Alright everyone......this is it.
The time has come for me to leave........I originally intended to stay for a week and confirm my suspicions but this is one amazing crash course on occult .........for the past month and a week,learned a lot and yes,confirmed my suspicions.
Entertainment is truly spoiled now......can't watch anything without seeing all the symbols.;)
But,rather choose to see than remain ignorant and be a sheep that is blindly led to slaughterhouse.
I know where to return if I ever have any doubts and I know I can count on you lot........thank you so much for being here and for all the great work......you helped a lot of people and I'm sure you will in the future.......Thank you.
I will miss you guys..........Stay safe.......Be strong........Have a great year ahead,everyone.
Adios.......Auf wiedersehen......Au revoir.......Goodbye:)

Alright everyone......this is it.
The time has come for me to leave........I originally intended to stay for a week and confirm my suspicions but this is one amazing crash course on occult .........for the past month and a week,learned a lot and yes,confirmed my suspicions.
Entertainment is truly spoiled now......can't watch anything without seeing all the symbols.;)
But,rather choose to see than remain ignorant and be a sheep that is blindly led to slaughterhouse.
I know where to return if I ever have any doubts and I know I can count on you lot........thank you so much for being here and for all the great work......you helped a lot of people and I'm sure you will in the future.......Thank you.
I will miss you guys..........Stay safe.......Be strong........Have a great year ahead,everyone.
Adios.......Auf wiedersehen......Au revoir.......Goodbye:)
You really tried your upmost best with such detailed and amazing contributions I am truly thankful
We will miss you too
I am not here frequently too so I hope we can meet again one day
Bonne Chance et Au revoir!

Has anyone talked about the new rookie group oneus?
Their debut song is........ It's very dark, it screams occult. It's named after Norse mythology and they sing about how much they love "the light" as if it were an individual.
I wish I had time to analyze it myself, but unfortunately I'm far too busy right now to do so.
Just wanted to put this on everyone's radar, I'm getting some really bad feelings from this group. I need to go pray. No more music for the rest of the day.

Has anyone talked about the new rookie group oneus?
Their debut song is........ It's very dark, it screams occult. It's named after Norse mythology and they sing about how much they love "the light" as if it were an individual.
I wish I had time to analyze it myself, but unfortunately I'm far too busy right now to do so.
Just wanted to put this on everyone's radar, I'm getting some really bad feelings from this group. I need to go pray. No more music for the rest of the day.
I haven't checked it yet. Theres another noy group that Bighit is debuting. Its TXT... I think the concept will be dark too. Like their predecessors...

All these new groups debuting with dark concept shows how kpop has changed.2nd genaration also had symbolism but now its far too obvious and somgs sound more like spells.
Have you heard Apinks %eung?
It centers on human hearts being smashed and spilling blood and their stage has a big heart up.Coincidentally 2people(one songwriter and one singer if im right) died by heart attack.Weird right?
Sadly this song especially the "ou" part is stuck in my head.

All these new groups debuting with dark concept shows how kpop has changed.2nd genaration also had symbolism but now its far too obvious and somgs sound more like spells.
Have you heard Apinks %eung?
It centers on human hearts being smashed and spilling blood and their stage has a big heart up.Coincidentally 2people(one songwriter and one singer if im right) died by heart attack.Weird right?
Sadly this song especially the "ou" part is stuck in my head.

Really? I haven't heard about it. I have to check it out. These kpop artist, I don't know if they're aware of what they're doing. I don't even know who's at the back stage doing their stages and concept. It's really scary worshipping the devil. It will haunt them. If they sell their soul, I'm sure they have to pay a very high price. The devil will promise you the world. But he will not give you a very nice place nor will raise you up on the end times. It's so sad because the youth and international fans watch them, praise them and defend them eventhough they know that these are demonic acts. These has to stop. But what can we do? Then big 3 tolerate this acts.

Really? I haven't heard about it. I have to check it out. These kpop artist, I don't know if they're aware of what they're doing. I don't even know who's at the back stage doing their stages and concept. It's really scary worshipping the devil. It will haunt them. If they sell their soul, I'm sure they have to pay a very high price. The devil will promise you the world. But he will not give you a very nice place nor will raise you up on the end times. It's so sad because the youth and international fans watch them, praise them and defend them eventhough they know that these are demonic acts. These has to stop. But what can we do? Then big 3 tolerate this acts.
Whats worse is that fans call their idols gods and theres a yt video depicting J'n of bt$ like jesus christ

I was looking for some workout videos and even there this pest called AR*MYs is there. At least there I thought I wouldn't find them but no, they have to train to have more power to stream BT$. They drive me insane! It's as if I live under a BT$ dictatorship! Even after those years of seeing them anywhere, I still get as angry...
Here is the comment and replies to it:
'I'm gonna do this but with BTS playing in the background.'
"army everywhere can't believe, love my armys and now let's mute this girl and play some kpop.'
"Well done, I'm sure eomma Jin is so proud of you, my sweet sister. :D I'm going to do it for the first time, k-god bless me. I'm so lame at this things. /seeing her self kicking out her theet/"

Yes, let's mute people's work so Bt$ can be heard instead. 'Eomma J1n' will e so proud! Awww, they even believe in k-god...
If anyone ever want me to become insane, just play some BT$ and give me some Ar8Mys for a company like the above ones.
Hello guys again... I left the thread for awhile I thought just this will be okay I stopped listening to k pop but after sometimes I started listening again to k pop just OST's of some dramas but slowly I got into k pop again. So I came back again as this thread helps me to stay away from them...excuse my English..
So as I saw this post it reminded me of a post I saw few days back on fb, she was praising Bts and bashing 1D....look at the last line of first paragraph. Now they just make me sick I saw more people calling them God and Jesus its so disgusting they are worshiping them..... At the same time I feel really bad for them to see how brainwashed they are.. And how they are referring themselves as Fanboy/Fangirl/Fangay/Fanbi for the page name
Screenshot_20190108_175950.png

Guys, it's me again.

Around 1 month ago or more, actually I have found some messages that are written from someone unknown that I read across a site called Novni. It really caught my eyes. I don't know if these messages are true or not but then, I have decided to copy, paste and save it as a reminder if it's really gonna happen or appear in the near future.

Below are the messages:

They watch me all the time there trying to kill me they put cameras every were even in my bathroom . Everyone is in on the plot I think there using classified technology on me don't know If there cia bad seals or just well funded criminals.

they almost killed me but I herd them say there were to many witnesses

My name is J.J

I know to much about them and there weapons system I don't know why they targeted me. The technology there useing is so advanced no matter were I go I can here them describing everything I'm doing like there's a tracking device on me here them like there right in room with me howard is the man I hear the most he said there going to kill me and make it look like a suicide.

I am telling the world what is happening to me because I realize that they could use this technology on everyone soon. DON'T plan use instinct and training don't think just do its the only way to fight them freedom must not be lost. J.J.

Cia mit Spy tech

They developed it in secret and put into use no one will believe this technology is real. Except the ones it's being used on like me . The world is not ready for this they can see and here your thoughts all your thoughts your dreams they can see and record everything you see and here. Don't believe that's possible google just got the patent for eye implanted cameras if it's coming into mainstream then the government all ready has it. They can talk to me like they were right in the room with me. I've learned most of what this technology can do but I don't know its full capabilities or how there doing this. implant or satellite supercomputer ai I don't know . They say I'm marked and that I'm dead no matter what. So just know I tried to warn the rest of the world before it's to late.

That's it guys.

Hallo. Adakah orang indonesia di siniii? Ada yang mau bantuin jelasin ke aku? ingin tau lebih dalam lagi mengenai iluminati di industri kpop, tapi bingung harus mulai dari mana biar bisa hijrah dari kpop :"(

Guys, it's me again.

Around 1 month ago or more, actually I have found some messages that are written from someone unknown that I read across a site called Novni. It really caught my eyes. I don't know if these messages are true or not but then, I have decided to copy, paste and save it as a reminder if it's really gonna happen or appear in the near future.

Below are the messages:

They watch me all the time there trying to kill me they put cameras every were even in my bathroom . Everyone is in on the plot I think there using classified technology on me don't know If there cia bad seals or just well funded criminals.

they almost killed me but I herd them say there were to many witnesses

My name is J.J

I know to much about them and there weapons system I don't know why they targeted me. The technology there useing is so advanced no matter were I go I can here them describing everything I'm doing like there's a tracking device on me here them like there right in room with me howard is the man I hear the most he said there going to kill me and make it look like a suicide.

I am telling the world what is happening to me because I realize that they could use this technology on everyone soon. DON'T plan use instinct and training don't think just do its the only way to fight them freedom must not be lost. J.J.

Cia mit Spy tech

They developed it in secret and put into use no one will believe this technology is real. Except the ones it's being used on like me . The world is not ready for this they can see and here your thoughts all your thoughts your dreams they can see and record everything you see and here. Don't believe that's possible google just got the patent for eye implanted cameras if it's coming into mainstream then the government all ready has it. They can talk to me like they were right in the room with me. I've learned most of what this technology can do but I don't know its full capabilities or how there doing this. implant or satellite supercomputer ai I don't know . They say I'm marked and that I'm dead no matter what. So just know I tried to warn the rest of the world before it's to late.

That's it guys.
Welcome back again
I got goosebumps

I feel headache almost after listening to all kind of music, also kpop, but i listen to svt song often back then, honestly bcs of the visual and choreography (in a lowest volume) . (i ignored it at the beginning, but now I'd rather to hear no instrument song). My head are a bit heavy and dizzy when i hear music playing, even in public space. Idk, maybe music is just not for me.
High volume bass causes headache, if you are still listening a song it will be good to lower the bass

Hey guys. I've been a silent reader for really long but have been keeping up with the pages as this topic has always been on my mind. I was quite a huge fan of DBSK back in the days but thank God I stopped and occasionally listened to Kpop here and there. I got into Gfriend last year as their music and style were somewhat similar to DBSK and I admire Yuju for her voice as well.

However, she recently had a month-long hiatus for a reason which was never revealed by their company. She came back really skinny and out of sorts. They just recently came back with a new song and I just watched their showcase. Look at her at 1.52. She looks like she's so done with it.

Gfriend 'Time For Us' showcase

What do you guys think happened to her? :( One thing about Gfriend is that their MVs are symbolic but I can never seem to catch the meaning. Is there anyone who has analysed their MVs yet?

Hey guys,I'm back.........
The weekend released a new mv 'lost in the f!re'........it has many concepts discussed on this thread......so,thought that I could post about it here
He has a fleur de lys(devil's flower)ring.......robot like person sitting in a chair in the background symbolic of ai overlords..... transhumanism......one eye symbolism.....roses of different colours.....white roses in a glass case,this is seen in bt3's video also where roses are kept in a glass lantern(I think).......a face with glowing eyes,shrouded in smoke which is symbolic of demons........ring of fire(lucifer)......water reflection(as above,so below)..........black goo covered person in chair.......statues kissing like that in bt3's bs&t mv and then the statues are covered in black goo.......sitting at a high table,symbolic of the elite........all the flowers covered in black goo........demonic hands.....some kind of sacrificial imagery or vampire(not sure about that part)......someone kissing a skull(demon pact).........two people(symbolic of duality and mirroring) sitting together under a veil with a black candle(ritual).....black goo covered skeletons lying on the floor as if indicating that the two people earlier holding the candle have gone through a bad ritual and were dead.........it was earlier discussed about black goo being symbolic of demon possession or something........the whole mv is in dualistic black and white and weeknd has some kind of comb or something stuck in his hair too.......the mv is named lost in f!re but the fire is quickly turned into ice in the mv.......anyway,these are my observations..........incase any of you guys think that this is derailing the thread,do say it........will refrain from posting these in the future.

Last edited: