Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fantastic9

Established
It might not be of interest to some people, but SF9 is the only Kpop group to ever be signed under Warner Music Japan.
The rep of WMJ watched SF9 showcase and immediately asked to sign contract with them. He said he saw big potential in them. But other groups have big potential too, I just still find it a mystery why they quickly decided on SF9...it was debut showcase how can you risk it like that? Unless there is like already a plan behind it. I am getting more and more scared tbh.

Fantastic9

Established
Yoochun has been arrested
View attachment 21229

View attachment 21230

why do you guys think its ended up like this for him?
its like he has been humiliated
Not sure but looks like he took the bait instead of someone/some people who are more powerful. His image was already damaged so he was an easy target to use.

Not trying to start anything but I feel YGee and FNCee are involved in this because both want to cover up for their artist.

Though for FNCee it seems they planned this out because notice how once that NFlyingg member was kicked out, the band's song started climbing the chart and gaining popularity until it hit #1 on Mel0n and achieved platinum on Ga0n digital chart. To me, I think he was used as a sacrifice for the group to flourish. Then that FT1 member was kicked out immediately from FNCee perhaps as sacrifice for Idk who yet. They cannot kick that CN blu3 member because apparently he has high number of shares in the company and some suspect he got some dirt on FNCee so they keeping him because he threatening them with something big.

The weird thing here is that SBS reporter is the one who started this whole thing and brought it to light. But almost everyone knows how much SBS favours YGee especially on Ink1gayo so it really puzzled a lot of people as to why SBS would do this.

Then back in early March FNCee announced that they had recently received 15M dollars 'investment'. This immediately seemed fishy to me because why and who would give them that much investment? And for what? No trying to downplay anyone but who would invest in a company where 2 of their artists are involved in a huge scandal?

In conclusion, I think YGee and FNCee both planned this out in order to gain something in return. I mean last week there was contrvosery over Ink1gayo giving BP a win and not nominated bt* because they knew if they did, BP would not get a single win with this CB. So, in does seem like Ink1gayo, FNcee and YGee did some deal together.

Not sure but looks like he took the bait instead of someone/some people who are more powerful. His image was already damaged so he was an easy target to use.

Not trying to start anything but I feel YGee and FNCee are involved in this because both want to cover up for their artist.

Though for FNCee it seems they planned this out because notice how once that NFlyingg member was kicked out, the band's song started climbing the chart and gaining popularity until it hit #1 on Mel0n and achieved platinum on Ga0n digital chart. To me, I think he was used as a sacrifice for the group to flourish. Then that FT1 member was kicked out immediately from FNCee perhaps as sacrifice for Idk who yet. They cannot kick that CN blu3 member because apparently he has high number of shares in the company and some suspect he got some dirt on FNCee so they keeping him because he threatening them with something big.

The weird thing here is that SBS reporter is the one who started this whole thing and brought it to light. But almost everyone knows how much SBS favours YGee especially on Ink1gayo so it really puzzled a lot of people as to why SBS would do this.

Then back in early March FNCee announced that they had recently received 15M dollars 'investment'. This immediately seemed fishy to me because why and who would give them that much investment? And for what? No trying to downplay anyone but who would invest in a company where 2 of their artists are involved in a huge scandal?

In conclusion, I think YGee and FNCee both planned this out in order to gain something in return. I mean last week there was contrvosery over Ink1gayo giving BP a win and not nominated bt* because they knew if they did, BP would not get a single win with this CB. So, in does seem like Ink1gayo, FNcee and YGee did some deal together.
I see, good catch, I think you are right
YG defiantly in it and they make deal with SBS, and it was weird why they didn't get rid of CNblue Jonghyun, fans was questioning that, all these companies has getting rid of its stars like YG with Seungri and FNC with Jong hoon, and before SM with Shinee Jonghyun, to make deal for something bigger, I think YG made it for blackpink, not sure yet with Jong Hoon though
its disgusting how these companies use their own artist

edit: Yoochun also looks like they get rid of him because his image already bad, and he is of no use

gisellex

Rookie
There was another scene also where they played with their shadows which kinda made me think that their "alters" are just "animals" which b r e a k s my heart honestly. And then the mv just ends.
omg this is SO sad, freaking tragic. they're signed to rebpulic records and have a whole usa schedule coming up w bts in usa wont be surprised if they participate in rituals w bts.

Kas

Rookie
I found interesting thing about Yoochun
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/yoochun-wants-to-take-another-drug-test-stating-he-doesnt-know-how-he-tested-positive

some in the comment saying its fishy that his former fiancee has been disappeared from the news, and now he is all over the news, he also wants another drug test

is it possible someone manipulating the result to arrest him? some in the comment section saying his former fiancee could be behind this, since her family is powerful
At the beginning of the thread there was this member who was an insider. She said that Yooochun has gotten himself into a big trouble and there's no way back for him and was innocent (regarding his r*pe case). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cocomj

Star
Hi guys !
Just passing by

Y'all it's everywhere celebs,tv,documentaries,yt the best thing you can do is turn off your tv and not watch any music
Careful of occultic books too

Other than that
Sorry i was just passing by saying i found a little something
I am digging on the Sewol tragedy a little bit
(I am conviced this is not normal and those kids were used as a sacrifice and those kids who survived have been shut down not to talk (programming )
I found a little something if you are interested i'll share it with you guys

Cocomj

Star
Hi.Do share it please.
Many now believe that this ferry tragedy is a child sacrifice to the occult god baal/moloch.The sacrifice time is supposed to be the month of april,with more emphasis from april 13th ,leading upto may 1st.
And the tragedy happened on april 16th.

I found this on naver : https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=hebrews412&logNo=60213888284&proxyReferer=https://www.google.com/

I've seen parts of sewol x also and another documentary called diving bell : the truth shall not sink with the sewol

In the previous thread i was in we've discussed the high probability of b+s being the receiver of this mass sacrifice (conducted by the ex president herself who was a known occultist )

I've seen a video also attesting some kids were still alive in an air pocket on the 17th of april

I know this is a sensitive subject but the truth about this tragedy cannot go under the carpet

(It's been 5 years and i don't usually talk abt it but this makes me extremely sad to see that the cover up is so huge that Americans and other countries aren't even aware that something so horrible happened
Poor parents i can't imagine being like this everyday and or siblings/family members,etc...)

Maybe when i perfect my korean a little bit more i can find some stuff

If you have more info than me please feel free to share and i'll try to dig a bit deeper ^^'

I hope this is not too shallow of a link

saintroserosalia

Established
I found this on naver : https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=hebrews412&logNo=60213888284&proxyReferer=https://www.google.com/

I've seen parts of sewol x also and another documentary called diving bell : the truth shall not sink with the sewol

In the previous thread i was in we've discussed the high probability of b+s being the receiver of this mass sacrifice (conducted by the ex president herself who was a known occultist )

I've seen a video also attesting some kids were still alive in an air pocket on the 17th of april

I know this is a sensitive subject but the truth about this tragedy cannot go under the carpet

(It's been 5 years and i don't usually talk abt it but this makes me extremely sad to see that the cover up is so huge that Americans and other countries aren't even aware that something so horrible happened
Poor parents i can't imagine being like this everyday and or siblings/family members,etc...)

Maybe when i perfect my korean a little bit more i can find some stuff

If you have more info than me please feel free to share and i'll try to dig a bit deeper ^^'

I hope this is not too shallow of a link
That's the documentary that escapes me. It's extremely saddening to see how the kids died like that. Considering how efficient Korean people are, it's really strange that the fire department/police/ambulance would reach the site disastrously late. Also, the mainstream media legit lied when they said they rescued the kids. My heart really goes out to each and every victim's family.

Wasn't the owner of the ferry associated to some cult church ? It's been quite some time since I last watched the docu.

Cocomj

Star
That's the documentary that escapes me. It's extremely saddening to see how the kids died like that. Considering how efficient Korean people are, it's really strange that the fire department/police/ambulance would reach the site disastrously late. Also, the mainstream media legit lied when they said they rescued the kids. My heart really goes out to each and every victim's family.

Wasn't the owner of the ferry associated to some cult church ? It's been quite some time since I last watched the docu.
The owner of the boat was associated to the same occultist church (it was a kind of temple of the sun thing/crazy evangelist church )(which is obviously not real evangelism )as the ex president if i'm not mistaken

It's not only strange it's disturbing,i've heard it took them 2 hours to arrive and also they refused help from Japan and other rescue to help for retrieving well you know....

They lied that's for sure
Not shocking those people are monsters

My heart goes out to them too

(You wanna know what's worse ?
To confirm the air pocket :
A post was put up by a girl and it literally identified the 5 other people with her first and last name (who would have known the exact name of those girls and what they were doing at this time ) (i have more elements if you are ever interested ) when retrieved they were identified with other outfits on from what they wore when they left their house ( meaning there was an air pocket and got to put on dry clothes )
I'm not gonna say the source of this but : some of those kids who perished some of them stayed unidentified for almost a week after being retrieved while they had all the parents DNA
Some of those kids were identified by their parents by their feet :(
It's sad it took long to identify (5h +) but when they were pushed to do it the results came back within 30 minutes )
(This makes so mad/sad
Those kids were 2-3 years older than me and maybe many of them would be living their dreams rn ;_;
God bless them all

(Ps : which doc are you talking abt the first one : sewol x or the 2nd one : diving bell ? )

Cocomj

Star
The second one: Diving Bell.

Indeed, God bless all the souls. Thanks for reminding us about the tragedy. It shouldn't be forgotten.
Oh yes Diving Bell (this one is indeed proof of corruption and that poor dude glad he still tried tho :/ )
Never forget this is a good thing (personally i can't forget this bc it happened 10 days before i turned 15 ) (5 years ago and you know the thing that is insane ? Apparently 5 are still missing :()
Anyways i know it's too hard of a topic but i just wanted to say that while passing by
I hope everyone is doing fine btw (you guys)
God bless them

saintroserosalia

Established
Oh yes Diving Bell (this one is indeed proof of corruption and that poor dude glad he still tried tho :/ )
Never forget this is a good thing (personally i can't forget this bc it happened 10 days before i turned 15 ) (5 years ago and you know the thing that is insane ? Apparently 5 are still missing :()
Anyways i know it's too hard of a topic but i just wanted to say that while passing by
I hope everyone is doing fine btw (you guys)
God bless them
Oh my...
and you just turned 20 on 26th ? Happy belated birthday, girl ! Hope you are doing fine too. Take care.

Hi guys !
Just passing by

Y'all it's everywhere celebs,tv,documentaries,yt the best thing you can do is turn off your tv and not watch any music
Careful of occultic books too

Other than that
Sorry i was just passing by saying i found a little something
I am digging on the Sewol tragedy a little bit
(I am conviced this is not normal and those kids were used as a sacrifice and those kids who survived have been shut down not to talk (programming )
I found a little something if you are interested i'll share it with you guys
I know about this sewol incident, and I read a very good article on it long time ago that explain how Korean government have done it and even prevented Japan coast guard from saving them, and I thought about creating video about this

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
Where did you get this from? I'm almost completely sure that's him. o_O
ScreenHunter_342 May. 02 21.30.jpgScreenHunter_343 May. 02 21.31.jpg

That is definitely Jin. Compare the thumbnail to these other two pictures. He has the same shape eyes, chin, lips, nose. Even one of his eyes is slightly smaller or closed more. Also one side of his face has a laugh line and it's the same in the picture below. Oh Jin :( What have they done to you??

3mx3USTn1ms.jpg

Last edited: