Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Truthrevealer01

Established
A question:

Has anyone figured out what ”cereal” symbolizes? I have seen it repeated in so many MVs/photoshoots in kpop? This recent Blackpink video also had a whole scene with cereal. It seems to misplaced. I’m sure it is code for something, just dont know what. Cereal from 0:30-0:45.

Once again cereal:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xppF4TMrJtigKVclbc9qV4V5wSaz4t-8aWdEGWvQ1C6iiyDuQJaly6WRtFCmWtw1_WcyMcMnJU9Z9Er2dEx_ZdnKPraiZCjD4A=w960-nu-rj-l80

More cereal
Its a p***phile symbol.Also notice how lisa has pigtails to make her look more childlike..

Also this song sucks.Its not even a good continuation to ddd.The only part i like is when rose sings.Kpop is becoming more and more westernized.It reminds me of at least 5 years ago western songs
yeah, Kpop is losing its identity, its used to be original in the golden era, were its begin, now it has lost its originality, and has become like western music, and its getting worse each time pass

Shuna

Star
can you please do brief translation of this video? I don't know french
Charges against Seungri:
- Sexual services
- Money games
- Tax Fraud
- Corruption
- Illegal videos
- Sharing illegal content

To broadcast Molka videos: Sexual videos illegally filmed. That he diffused in a Team Chat.

The case began with Seungri's birthday, where he spent about $ 500,000, which was held in the Philippines. Budget spend for prostitutes, stars, models, entrepreneurs to have investments for the Burning Sun. After 1 year, it was the most profitable club in Korea. But the investments came, tax evasion, drugs (which he sold in the Burning Sun), sexual assaults.

For tax evasion, he had a menu with prices, very expensive (1:31 of the video).

He drugged the drinks of the girls who came to the club, the GHB. She found herself in luxury rooms, having forgotten everything. A Chinese intermediary supplied drugs from China.

Seungri would be linked to the Chinese mafia.

Sexual assault was filming and sharing. The police accused the victims who were calling to lie.

Ms. Lee invested € 700,000 and used the club to launder her money.

The only evidence left in the phone is Seungri's word telling Jeong Joonyong to get rid of his phone.
He had 23 conversations and 16 members: Seungri, including four new Hit Maker members: Jeong Joonyong, Jeong Jinwoom (2AM), Kang in (Super Junior), Iicheol Woo (Model). The CEOs of Burning Sun and Yoori Holdings.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
I didn't findany hursh satanic symbolism in bp new video but I find quite interesting the parts when rose and jisoo killing their old selves. I think these two never really shawn that much satanic signs. Maby it is something about them getting new personalities. Bp actually never had much satanism exept some p***philia signs. What if they couldn't get enough promotion because of not beloning or maby refusing to sell their souls. Nicole from the pussycst dolls (very famous girl band in beginijg of 2000s) said she didn't sell her soul this is why she doesn't has grammys and other awards but she was very famous.maby same with bp

presenttense

Established
Bl@ckpink kill this love symbolism break down:

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.21.52 PM.png
One eye

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.18.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.19.30 PM.png
Devil horns

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.21.01 PM.png
black and white duality/ying yang
Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.22.40 PM.png

Sun goddess worship
Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.35.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.36.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.32.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.46.18 PM.png
Jis00 is dressed like an ancient Egyptian goddess and carrying a staff. Ancient Egyptian stuff (Pyramids, one eye etc.) is heavily satanic and used by the Illuminati because the ringleaders believe they are descended from Egyptian gods and goddesses.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
at 1:42-43 Jenny is doing the same hand sign that rm does. Also why is rose and jisoo both trying to kill themselves with themselves. Maybe its their alter ego trying to kill their real selves. Also at 2:15 Lisa's shirt looks the same like the trap their dancing in. You know how rm is supposedly the leader and handler in bts well maybe Lisa is the handler and leader in black pink. Thats all I could find. Oh ya and also, the song was complete trash. Not surprising.

Guys what do you think of Way V subunit of Nct promoting in China
I liked them at first not their music but them in general but now I see they’re pushing the lgbt agenda on a whole new level
They have this project called Rainbow V right and rainbow is associated to the lgbt flag
26DF169F-F64D-44AA-934F-A0D76D782A00.jpeg
Also the V is symbolic in itself
Also 2 members Ten and Winwin were seen in a controversial dance Video
By billie and Khalid
Billie has a lot of occulting mv signs
Also I knew Ten could be gay as he gives me that aura but I’m a bit shocked with Winwin as he was my bias

Guys what do you think of Way V subunit of Nct promoting in China
I liked them at first not their music but them in general but now I see they’re pushing the lgbt agenda on a whole new level
They have this project called Rainbow V right and rainbow is associated to the lgbt flag
View attachment 20660
Also the V is symbolic in itself
Also 2 members Ten and Winwin were seen in a controversial dance Video
By billie and Khalid
Billie has a lot of occulting mv signs
Also I knew Ten could be gay as he gives me that aura but I’m a bit shocked with Winwin as he was my bias
I think all Kpop group promote LGBT agenda, I am not aware if there is one that is not

and China actually, supposedly are banning feminine men from being on tv, and Kpop supposedly are banned, I don't know how does this work, it could be fake, like they want to give impression that they are against Homosexuality but they are not

Truthrevealer01

Established
I think all Kpop group promote LGBT agenda, I am not aware if there is one that is not

and China actually, supposedly are banning feminine men from being on tv, and Kpop supposedly are banned, I don't know how does this work, it could be fake, like they want to give impression that they are against Homosexuality but they are not
They truna make it like sth that is forbidden so people would want to do it or see it more.People have a tendency to get excited seeing sth that supposed to be forbiddem