Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

JinnieAnne

Established
Their comeback is again a dark one.
Also, about m0nsta Ex comeback, I noticed this. Their hair colors.
Wonho has pink hair now. Pink is, from what I've discovered in this thread, a symbol of sexuality. Which is pretty obvious in his case, because he is always showing his body at their concerts, and I think he doesn't mind doing this. He is very confident in himself and he knows he is good looking.
Screenshot_20190221-143010.jpg
I. M has blond hair. Blond is for reprogramming. And he seems a little... I don't know... Off. He looks different. Like he is not himself. Maybe it's just his stage persona. He is also the one who makes the horn sign, which makes me sad, because he is Christian and he seems to be a nice guy, but I am afraid that fame will change him.
Screenshot_20190221-142651.jpg
Screenshot_20190221-142802.jpg
Also, his nails are painted black. Whyyy??? And also they wear heavy makeup.
In the Shoot out mv I was so shocked by their make-up. Shownu's skin was so shiny that he looked a little like a woman with big muscles. I felt sorry for him, because he is always so manly and he looks very good when he's himself.
In an interview, they were asked what they they think about their fans and I.M.'s answer was a little bit exagerated in my opinion. He said something like this: "Can you describe a god?", which means that they see their fans as a god. Not even B_T-$ talk like this about their fans.
To be honest, I personally think they are pretty similar to B_t-$. And they have chances to be very famous. Maybe this is what their company want very bad.
This scene from their mv:
Screenshot_20190221-144936.jpg
Reminds me of this one from bts.
Screenshot_20190221-145106.jpg
In both videos there are red roses. Do you know what they symbolise? I know they mean passion, love, sensuality, etc. But maybe there are more meanings.
I've read that deep red roses can be used to convey heartfelt regret and sorrow.
Here are more informations about red roses:
http://roseforlove.com/the-meanings-of-red-roses-ezp-28
Also I've read something interesting a while ago about color purple. We can see that the rooms are covered in purple. It is said that women are sexually aroused by color purple, while men are aroused by color red. But I don't know if this is what the one who made the mv intented when he used this color.
Purple is also a color that symbolise royalty, luxury and spirituality.
These are only my observations and I am sure if what I say here is 100% correct. But I hope I am not too far from the meaning of the mv.
I don't know the lyrics of the song. I will try to analyse them to see what I can discover.

RainaaBee

Rookie
they really are afraid to be exposed,cause it cant cause the album got floop if more people find out about them being part in occult..and it really good to put more comment about occult in the comment section, so in which MV or video? i want to put some comment in there too hahaha
And the comments though disgusting...
He is literally objected...
And Nowadays I repedeatly saw updates from Taemin and he become so strange. Like he is not human anymore... His eyes just died. In past you can see his oassion but now nothing just empty. Even yesterday he admited that he want to remove his double eyelids.(Its one of the side effect of mind control for example Britney $pears shawed her head, Just!n B!eber addicted to drug and tattoo. When mind control takes over his brain person starts do and want strange things)

Or I am just too overreacting???

Attachments

RainaaBee

Rookie
Their comeback is again a dark one.
Also, about m0nsta Ex comeback, I noticed this. Their hair colors.
Wonho has pink hair now. Pink is, from what I've discovered in this thread, a symbol of sexuality. Which is pretty obvious in his case, because he is always showing his body at their concerts, and I think he doesn't mind doing this. He is very confident in himself and he knows he is good looking.
View attachment 19659
I. M has blond hair. Blond is for reprogramming. And he seems a little... I don't know... Off. He looks different. Like he is not himself. Maybe it's just his stage persona. He is also the one who makes the horn sign, which makes me sad, because he is Christian and he seems to be a nice guy, but I am afraid that fame will change him.
View attachment 19660
View attachment 19661
Also, his nails are painted black. Whyyy??? And also they wear heavy makeup.
In the Shoot out mv I was so shocked by their make-up. Shownu's skin was so shiny that he looked a little like a woman with big muscles. I felt sorry for him, because he is always so manly and he looks very good when he's himself.
In an interview, they were asked what they they think about their fans and I.M.'s answer was a little bit exagerated in my opinion. He said something like this: "Can you describe a god?", which means that they see their fans as a god. Not even B_T-$ talk like this about their fans.
To be honest, I personally think they are pretty similar to B_t-$. And they have chances to be very famous. Maybe this is what their company want very bad.
This scene from their mv:
View attachment 19663
Reminds me of this one from bts.
View attachment 19664
In both videos there are red roses. Do you know what they symbolise? I know they mean passion, love, sensuality, etc. But maybe there are more meanings.
I've read that deep red roses can be used to convey heartfelt regret and sorrow.
Here are more informations about red roses:
http://roseforlove.com/the-meanings-of-red-roses-ezp-28
Also I've read something interesting a while ago about color purple. We can see that the rooms are covered in purple. It is said that women are sexually aroused by color purple, while men are aroused by color red. But I don't know if this is what the one who made the mv intented when he used this color.
Purple is also a color that symbolise royalty, luxury and spirituality.
These are only my observations and I am sure if what I say here is 100% correct. But I hope I am not too far from the meaning of the mv.
I don't know the lyrics of the song. I will try to analyse them to see what I can discover.
Girl don't believe who say someone is Christian. Even Just!n B!eber had tattoo in his whole body about Christianity...

and we all know He is servant from I||uminati

Susu.mochi

Established
Girl don't believe who say someone is Christian. Even Just!n B!eber had tattoo in his whole body about Christianity...

right, actions speak louder than words. MOnsta x are honestly such hypocrites. In one of Jooheons old solo songs stay strong I'm pretty sure he said something about melon awards how they want money. I don't know I don't remember but he said something like that. But know monster x all they want is fame win awards and get views. Bunch of sell outs

Honestly, I found it weird how Christianity is pushed in Kpop, Korea have like 28% christian while KPOP is like 80%, its not even near the Korean christian percentage

any way, Kpop might not push real Christianity, or pure or whatever, but they still push christianity especially SM, they let their artists sings christian songs like Super Junior even DBSK, and DBSK have Buddhist member Changmin, he was forced to sing christian song!!!
how weird...any way, I feel honestly, there is some motive to push christianity in Korea and Kpop by the Illuminati, and one of the reason could be to push Buddhism outside of Korea, and reminder, when they do that, they don't want strict christianity, they probably want relaxed christianity that allow drinking alcohol, having sex, being gay etc....just my opinion, not intended to offend any one

This is so true
I think this has been discussed Before
Also they have a squad including the both of them Exo Kai and Wanna one Sungwoon they all look very alike and are all dancers they radiate a lot of feminisin in these members too (Kai ws manly but he gives off feminine vibes too sometimes like his crop top) I think this is a whole agenda like the nwo wnats them all to look the same so they’re normalising it
It could also be an alliance between all groups and the cult and once groups lose relevancy their connections with the elite decrease and they are chucked out of these alliances like Ravi from Vixx

View attachment 18310
Sungwoon wanna one
sView attachment 18311
Taemin shinee
View attachment 18308
Jimin BTS
View attachment 18309
Exo Kai

Kindly add Dawon (looks a lot like jimin) and Taeyang (looks a lot like taemin) of Sf9..images.jpeg783365fbb11090e03cd54f9adbb36944.jpg

Susu.mochi

Established
so I went to monster x new song alligator I went to the comment section and said how the music video is demonic and stupid. Right after that a couple minutes a bunch of people started cooming at me like seriously thats the kind of hate christians get for exposing evil and shining Jesus light. Like literally I replied to soo much. Y'all it was crazy as Frick!!!!

RainaaBee

Rookie
Honestly, I found it weird how Christianity is pushed in Kpop, Korea have like 28% christian while KPOP is like 80%, its not even near the Korean christian percentage

any way, Kpop might not push real Christianity, or pure or whatever, but they still push christianity especially SM, they let their artists sings christian songs like Super Junior even DBSK, and DBSK have Buddhist member Changmin, he was forced to sing christian song!!!
how weird...any way, I feel honestly, there is some motive to push christianity in Korea and Kpop by the Illuminati, and one of the reason could be to push Buddhism outside of Korea, and reminder, when they do that, they don't want strict christianity, they probably want relaxed christianity that allow drinking alcohol, having sex, being gay etc....just my opinion, not intended to offend any one
I found a video that The I||uminati hide their real color by using suvh as church. I am reading the article and videos was deleted in past and I just realized every media becom7es I||uminaty...
Also I notixed that we all known animation Despicable Me is the biggest proof illuminati. The cartoon starts with the vompany named ILLUMINATION and I think minions represemts Human Cloning or Brain washed people who follows Bad Leader without hesitation. And i wonder no one didn't noticed that. We are educating our future generation with that... Also i dont know what else they done

This is link belove that you guys should watch... For some reason this Screenshot is not working :/ others perfectly upploading but this is not working. So I provide you a link below.

Watch "How The Illuminati Contact Someone | Moe Othman" on YouTube

Susu.mochi

Established
I got attacked too :")))
The brainwashed fans write such a horrible comment. Even though they don't know about me but still keep writing bad words...
My feelings get hurt and I just deleted my comment
same, I was so mad sad and upset but I didn't delete my comment it'll maybe open up someones blind eyes. But they keep on commenting so ill probably not reply. They keep thinking I'm hating on them. What a bunch of whackos.

Last edited:
I found a video that The I||uminati hide their real color by using suvh as church. I am reading the article and videos was deleted in past and I just realized every media becom7es I||uminaty...
Also I notixed that we all known animation Despicable Me is the biggest proof illuminati. The cartoon starts with the vompany named ILLUMINATION and I think minions represemts Human Cloning or Brain washed people who follows Bad Leader without hesitation. And i wonder no one didn't noticed that. We are educating our future generation with that... Also i dont know what else they done

This is link belove that you guys should watch... For some reason this Screenshot is not working :/ others perfectly upploading but this is not working. So I provide you a link below.

Watch "How The Illuminati Contact Someone | Moe Othman" on YouTube
actually all the mega organization of religions, the big church etc..are usually controlled by the Illuminati, and this is not just Christianity, this is also with Buddhism, there is big organization called Jogye Order, which control 90% of South Korean Buddhists, I am sure 100% this organization is definitely controlled by the Illuminati, last year, they participated in the Gay pride in Korea, and many people start to like them and praise them...all of these organization could careless what the real teaching of each religion, and they usually provide watered down version of their religion that fit the agenda

I got attacked too :")))
The brainwashed fans write such a horrible comment. Even though they don't know about me but still keep writing bad words...
My feelings get hurt and I just deleted my comment
This has happened to me several time with Kpop fans, even recently when I shared the picture of Jimin with Hiroshima bombing in Japan, its common sense that its bad to do that, but fans are calling me bad words, and some are supporting the bombing of Japan that killed thousands just for the sake of music band, its crazy

Guys I'm so confused about this kpop community being so insecure about what they show the audience.. i mean last night i saw the KBS Music Bank of Monsta X in Hong Kong, they perfomed on 2PM's song Heartbeat.. and i noticed something highly demonic and inhumane in wonho at the end of the video and decided to show it to you guys here.. but surprisingly *note the sarcasm* the video along with all the other artist's videos who performed last night are missing from all over the internet .. and this is not the first time videos like these have been deleted by kbs, sbs and mnet.. I don't understand what's going on.. this is getting shadier by the day..

At first i thought it may be an illusion. Maybe there's something wrong with my head.. but i found the soompi article and there's nothing..

(this was the link to the original video)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1305812wpp/watch-twice-seventeen-monsta-x-nuest-w-and-more-perform-at-music-bank-in-hong-kong

MochiFlavor

Rookie
Guys I'm so confused about this kpop community being so insecure about what they show the audience.. i mean last night i saw the KBS Music Bank of Monsta X in Hong Kong, they perfomed on 2PM's song Heartbeat.. and i noticed something highly demonic and inhumane in wonho at the end of the video and decided to show it to you guys here.. but surprisingly *note the sarcasm* the video along with all the other artist's videos who performed last night are missing from all over the internet .. and this is not the first time videos like these have been deleted by kbs, sbs and mnet.. I don't understand what's going on.. this is getting shadier by the day..

At first i thought it may be an illusion. Maybe there's something wrong with my head.. but i found the soompi article and there's nothing..

(this was the link to the original video)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1305812wpp/watch-twice-seventeen-monsta-x-nuest-w-and-more-perform-at-music-bank-in-hong-kong
What happened to Wonho? Unfortunately the videos are deleted just like you said

What happened to Wonho? Unfortunately the videos are deleted just like you said
If the video comes up soon, surely I'll share it here. But for the moment.. i noticed just at the end of the mv, he ripped his shirt apart and the look in his eyes and his demeanor was quite malicious as of an animal.. his eyes were so creepy like i swear.. and suddenly his face changed and whole posture changed as if of a friendly kid.. it felt as if he was under some sort of influence.. the abrupt change was so hard to digest..
And this is not the first time i observed this
In many of the stage performances his personality totally changes.. and offstage he's so different.. in the whole kpop community his personality is highly altered all the time that makes him quite obnoxious to me mostly ..
I was taken off guard.. i might be exaggerating but it wasn't humane, the way he looked plus just like every group, he's also the most sexualized member.. and it's quite disturbing as mane members here already mentioned about him..
He had white and blue hair in the alligator mv, then on the stage comeback he had stark red hair, like V did in MAMA, then he had shocking pink hair, and last night he had black hair ..
There's something seriously wrong with this guy..