Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

So you're saying that men need to be above women? Everyone should be equal. This song is about how good it is to be a woman(thgrough all the hardships in life).
And i thought that BoA is a christian.
We have to be very cautious when talking about equality, because except in God's eyes, there is no true equality (not counting the sciences and maths:p). Men and women are different, but it doesn't imply that one is greater than the other (think apples and peaches). I agree with @Susu.mochi: men are the head of the household and their wives are to submit to them - but again, men aren't "greater" than their wives: the Bible tells husbands to love their wives as their own body. And both men and women should be kind and gentle and quiet when appropriate. I have a very strong personality (and I'm a girl) and one of my little brothers is very gentle and quiet (still masculine though and stepping up to take charge, etc.~ just giving an example) . Both men and women should strive to have the fruits of the spirit (joy, love, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance). There's a nuance between how a man should act and how a woman (his wife) should act are so subtle, but have much significance. As long as you follow the Scripture, you can't and won't go wrong.

In short, kindness and gentleness aren't exclusive to women~ they're both Biblical qualities that men and women should strive to possess. (Quietness, included, though except during certain times (e.g., worship) then women need to remain quiet.)

Anyone familiar with the new band N.Tic (previously New Ace)? I saw a post or two about them and how utterly feminine they look (really ...unsettling to look at). Had no idea they'd go this far and this "in your face" though. When did the trend of looking rather androgynous become popularized? (At least in Korea?) I don't really remember this with Big Bang, for example (though they had/have other probs).

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Fans angry at Access for disrespecting MONSTA X and centering their interview around BTS

On December 10, Access released an interview featuring MONSTA X at an 'iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2018' performance held at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Fans are angry at Access for giving the MONSTA X members "disrespectful questions" during the interview.
To a member's comment, "We're making history," the reporter asked, "How are you making history?" She also suddenly brought up another K-pop group BTS and asked the boys to share their thoughts on BTS' Grammy nomination.
Not only this, the interview video uploaded on Access' official YouTube channel is titled, 'Monsta X Are So Excited to Learn BTS Got A Grammy Nom.'
Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/fans-angry-at-access-for-disrespecting-monsta-x-and-centering-their-interview-around-bts

So just as I have already told that they're trying to turn them into Hollyweird type celebrities by inducing beefs between groups. They try to solidify BT3 as the king group of kpop and thus provoking other groups to protect themselves so it comes out as if they hate each other. This is also pushed through all the collaboration with the satanic American singers so as to compare them on who has more collabs with more famous stars. All has been played just the way the Holy Spirit put into my heart after JH's death.
We aren't away from the total joining of all music acts worldwide so as they can all promote and praise the NWO and the Antichrist together.

JinnieAnne

Established
Fans angry at Access for disrespecting MONSTA X and centering their interview around BTS

On December 10, Access released an interview featuring MONSTA X at an 'iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2018' performance held at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Fans are angry at Access for giving the MONSTA X members "disrespectful questions" during the interview.
To a member's comment, "We're making history," the reporter asked, "How are you making history?" She also suddenly brought up another K-pop group BTSand asked the boys to share their thoughts on BTS' Grammy nomination.
Not only this, the interview video uploaded on Access' official YouTube channel is titled, 'Monsta X Are So Excited to Learn BTS Got A Grammy Nom.'
Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/fans-angry-at-access-for-disrespecting-monsta-x-and-centering-their-interview-around-bts

So just as I have already told that they're trying to turn them into Hollyweird type celebrities by inducing beefs between groups. They try to solidify BT3 as the king group of kpop and thus provoking other groups to protect themselves so it comes out as if they hate each other. This is also pushed through all the collaboration with the satanic American singers so as to compare them on who has more collabs with more famous stars. All has been played just the way the Holy Spirit put into my heart after JH's death.
We aren't away from the total joining of all music acts worldwide so as they can all promote and praise the NWO and the Antichrist together.
I felt so so sorry for them. I think it's so awkward to be put in such a situation. I don't know if that was the interviewer intention, but it is indeed disrespectful to talk remind to a group about another's group succes.

Itsokaynow

Guys, what do you all think about Day6 Young K?
As some people might know, he started with the dream to become a very well-known singer. He had a bright personality, which you notice in the Youtube videos with 3rd Degree.
If you read the lyrics he writes nowadays, you notice that many of them have a sad meaning.
For example: I Need Somebody, All Alone, Hurt Road.

Just some parts of the lyrics here:

Why am I alone?
Among all the people surrounding me
Why am I alone?
I’m all alone, I need someone
I need someone right now
Hello, is anyone there?
Anyone who can accept me?
Is anyone here?

I’m not lonely
I say to the night sky without any strength
I’m okay today
I say to myself over and over again

How many times a day will my tears swell up? Even though I try to count I can’t
Because I’m always trying to hold the tears in
How am I these days?
When you see me I wonder if I look like I’m okay I don’t know what kind of expressions I’m doing these days

I feel like Young K suffers from deep depression and that the whole popularity isn‘t his place to be in.

What could be the reason? Remember: He left his friends behind in Canada, just because he hoped to get well-known.
But as Day6 doesn‘t use as much symbolism as other groups, I think he has to struggle with much pressure. Idk, but I have the feeling that there is a link between his depression and how Day6 is presented.
I think when people get in this dark industry, they either adjust or start to have a mental fight.

I really feel bad for him. Especially because many people just ignore these clear signs in his lyrics.

What do you guys think about that whole topic?

Shoot out it so satanic and it’s ironic they have started blowing up more whilst their music becomes darker
They seem very deep in and I read somewhere that their song hero was some sort of mind play song (I think o can’t remember much)
They’re also pro LGBT with Wonho claiming he doesn’t care if he’s with a man or woman
The Kpop industry as a whole loves to push the LGBT agenda for the nwo they’re all preparing for
Thank you Nani for your analysis on the mv:)

Frozenrose

Veteran
Shoot out it so satanic and it’s ironic they have started blowing up more whilst their music becomes darker
They seem very deep in and I read somewhere that their song hero was some sort of mind play song (I think o can’t remember much)
They’re also pro LGBT with Wonho claiming he doesn’t care if he’s with a man or woman
The Kpop industry as a whole loves to push the LGBT agenda for the nwo they’re all preparing for
They have homosexual relationships hinted in their mvs as well.
Today there was a cover on Vogue Korea with a gay couple.
Then, it'll be a transgender as well. But we need BT3 to start pushing LGBTQ more openly first.

They have homosexual relationships hinted in their mvs as well.
Today there was a cover on Vogue Korea with a gay couple.
Then, it'll be a transgender as well. But we need BT3 to start pushing LGBTQ more openly first.
I won’t be surprised if Vkook come out or something it’s not even a surprise
Homosexuality is becoming a trend now people you would least expect are part of the community now and it’s so widely accepted so easily too
I have nothing wrong with the people but I don’t like the agenda behind it at all
I was watching a drama and I found out the male lead was actually gay
Everyday I find that someone is gay that’s how common it is and Kpop fans actually find Gay service cuter than heterosexual relationships
It’s all a plan and anyone with any type of platform is in on it

Frozenrose

Veteran
Homosexuality is becoming a trend now people you would least expect are part of the community now and it’s so widely accepted so easily too
I have nothing wrong with the people but I don’t like the agenda behind it at all
Everyday I find that someone is gay that’s how common it is and Kpop fans actually find Gay service cuter than heterosexual relationships
I'm disgusted by how low some will go in faking that they are homosexual just for more power and fame.
There are many groups that have already hinted on supporting this agenda, enjoying movies or song with LGBT in it. They know it brings them more fans. At the same time a lot of mvs are pushing it as well. We're getting back to how perverse the world was in the past. But now it'll be globally required to support(aka participate) in this so as to be part of the global world government.
It's so sickening to think I was once supporting this. But I'm grateful God showed me how wrong this is despite my stubbornness.

JinnieAnne

Established
He really said this? I wasn't expecting this.

JinnieAnne

Established
Honestly, this modern society that claimes to be inteligent and progressive and blah blah blah, is soo so stupid, I cant- They don't realise what they are doing, I dont know what to say. And they say that religiuos people are stupid, I just-
Of course we shouldnt hate each other, no matter what we choose to do with our life, but people should at least admit that what they do is wrong.

skyinthesky

Rookie
Hello guys! I'm new here, and I'm in for it.
I am a child of God, and I've been into kpop for so long.. I tried to escape from it, but unless you ask for God's help, you can not do it from yourself. The same goes for other occult things of the world. The worse thing of it all isn't necesssarily the symbolism, it's the time it takes away from your life. Not only talking about the time you consecrate to God, but like it 'eats' your time basically.
So, I've always been into the conpiracy theroies, the illuminaty and the wno, and i've always knew kpop was a part of it.
Btw, i'm not from the west, i'm european, so i'm not really familiar with Hollywood, i mean ,not as familiar with hollywood as american are, but still quite. SO yeah, back in the early 2010's (where i started listening to kpop, and music in general), i would never have believed that there would be an act so big that it's not discriminated against in the west: like it's that stupid, but it sould alarm you guys, no????
so yeah, i'm talking about bee-tee-ess, like people seem to calm them here lol. I too believe that to get where they are, they had to do stuff, like sacrifices (those who think that jonghyun went to heaven, hello).
I read some stuff here about the idols that came from rich families, and whether they had a choice or not to be part of kpop: i don't really believe that, i think that yeah there are some satanic families, but, for most cases, when a trainee gets cllose to debut, they're made do thiings, like to 'accomplish' their ritual. this goes especially for big groups (those who are meant to be big, we often refer to them as "big 3 groups " in kpop. however, in bee-ts (or gi-friend)'s case, they might havedone thigs into their debut, to get where they are now.
One thing that utterly disgusted me reading this blog is the trans agenda.Like people were talking about black/pnk members being transgenders and stuff: would you believe me if i told you i knew nothing about the fact that there were alrealdy and for so long so many trans people in disguise in hollywood, but when BP debuted, i was like "why do these 2 girls have so broad shoulders and no curves at all?", and it made me feel weird just looking at them...
If you still think, in 2018, so close to the return of the King, that all of this is bullshxt, then, I am willing to pray for you.
Godd bless!

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hello guys! I'm new here, and I'm in for it.
I am a child of God, and I've been into kpop for so long.. I tried to escape from it, but unless you ask for God's help, you can not do it from yourself. The same goes for other occult things of the world. The worse thing of it all isn't necesssarily the symbolism, it's the time it takes away from your life. Not only talking about the time you consecrate to God, but like it 'eats' your time basically.
So, I've always been into the conpiracy theroies, the illuminaty and the wno, and i've always knew kpop was a part of it.
Btw, i'm not from the west, i'm european, so i'm not really familiar with Hollywood, i mean ,not as familiar with hollywood as american are, but still quite. SO yeah, back in the early 2010's (where i started listening to kpop, and music in general), i would never have believed that there would be an act so big that it's not discriminated against in the west: like it's that stupid, but it sould alarm you guys, no????
so yeah, i'm talking about bee-tee-ess, like people seem to calm them here lol. I too believe that to get where they are, they had to do stuff, like sacrifices (those who think that jonghyun went to heaven, hello).
I read some stuff here about the idols that came from rich families, and whether they had a choice or not to be part of kpop: i don't really believe that, i think that yeah there are some satanic families, but, for most cases, when a trainee gets cllose to debut, they're made do thiings, like to 'accomplish' their ritual. this goes especially for big groups (those who are meant to be big, we often refer to them as "big 3 groups " in kpop. however, in bee-ts (or gi-friend)'s case, they might havedone thigs into their debut, to get where they are now.
One thing that utterly disgusted me reading this blog is the trans agenda.Like people were talking about black/pnk members being transgenders and stuff: would you believe me if i told you i knew nothing about the fact that there were alrealdy and for so long so many trans people in disguise in hollywood, but when BP debuted, i was like "why do these 2 girls have so broad shoulders and no curves at all?", and it made me feel weird just looking at them...
If you still think, in 2018, so close to the return of the King, that all of this is bullshxt, then, I am willing to pray for you.
Godd bless!
Hello and welcome here! :)
It's all to create the chaos needed by satan before he can sit on the throne and make people his robots. The transgender agenda is second to the most disgusting of it all - transhumanism. I don't even know what exactly those celebrities in Hollyweird are - trannified clones aka empty vessels for demons to have an earthly body form or even some advanced robot-like "vessel" with demons in them. Whatever it is, I don't want anything to do with them. As for kpop, I'm glad you've also noticed the broad shoulders in some of BP's members. Even if there aren't any hidden trannies, they'll be surely some of them in kpop soon. I'm really expecting if there will be such members in the new Bigshit's boy group. Or at least a homosexual relationship may come out and "preach" about their struggles. We already have the rebellion Hyun2xE'down's couple going against their company in the name of love. The whole kpop will be about the freedom of limits so we can all be happy.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I searched for the painting in the jealousy mv and it is called:
le baroque des lumières

I thought it has a meaning like bt#s' BS&T painting but I haven't found one and all the sites are in French so I don't understand what it's about.
I doubt that they put it randomly there..

Can someone translate it? :)
I don't think that's the name of the painting but rather that of a book collection of French art from 18th century. It's called "Baroque during the Enlightenment "
The name of the painting actually is "La Vierge en gloire" (François Lemoine) aka The Virgin/Mary in her glory is probably the closest I can translate it.
From twitter:
"The painting Kihyun is standing in front of is 'La Vierge en gloire by François Lemoine (1732)' [The Virgin Mary is represented enthroned in heaven surrounded by angels, holy figures accompany her in the earthly register. The painting represents the assumption of mary]"
More on the exhibition: https://enfilade18thc.com/2017/03/13/exhibition-18th-century-masterpieces-in-the-churches-of-paris/

Frozenrose

Veteran
I'll quote only the text(check the link for screenshots):
MONSTA X “SHOOT OUT” THEORY: sins, death, punishment and leave everything to walk to the light The MV set when they’re in Purgatory, receiving their punishments for their sins This is the follow-up after the film, when Changkyun found his leader (Hyungwon), and connect everyone
Hyungwon - Pride - Lucifer He is the first angel to betray Heaven. He’s sitting on the crown but has no one to rule. This is the worst nightmare for s.o love people’s admirations. The necklace is “Appelle Moi”, means “call me” in France. But ofc, there is no one to worship him.
Also, for 7 deadly sins, Pride is the only one with a virtuous side. That’s why he has tears in his eyes when he’s holding the gun. He’s regretting. The ending, he dropped his bullets nhis gun, also leave his crown. He doesn't want the power anymore. He wants to be with “them”.
I.M - Envy - Leviathan He is the prince of Hell guards the gate bw Asiah (real world) n Inferno (hell). He was lost until Lucifer/HW found him. Also explain why the red door is in the sea, bc Leviathan is a sea monster, has a dog always with him (the dog next to HW’s crown)
His punishment was the curse tattooed on him “ :):”: He will never have anything that makes him happy. It’s always there with him. And he's all alone. At the end, he decided to burn his card, aka the Envy. He let go his selfishness.
Kihyun - Greed - Mammon The power. He wants it all. His punishment is being trapped in a room with full of mannequin, which symbolized for “fake”. He can have nothing but only the fakeness, the faceless figure. At the end, he decided climb his staircase, share it with them.
Minhyuk - Lust - Asmodeus always earning for affection, scared of hurting. His punishment: trapped in a case of thorn (means pain and pleasure) At the end, he gave up his pleasure, grabbed the thorn, let himself feel the pain. He free himself from his own sins. To be with them.
Wonho - Sloth - Belphegor Trapped in a small cage, inside the infinity, full of smoke (avoidance). He avoided his fate. (the one who always turn his back) At the end, he became the actual one to rule them. He lead them to the higher. He’s no longer avoid his responsibility.
Shownu - Wrath - Behemon Burning his flame with a matchbox named “Wrath”, but that’s all he has. He can’t release his emotion, that’s the worst punishment for him. At the end, he opened his eyes, decided to wake up from his anger. To be with them.
ooheon - Gluttony - Beelzebub In the MV, his punishment is he has to wore the mask so that he couldnt take in anything anymore. He’s also trapped in the cage in the middle of nowhere. (The story didnt mention how Jooheon can be release from his sins)
the MV's ended with them in their praying/surrender positions. Which means they gave up their selfishnesses, their own benefit. They have been forgiven for their sins, their fight with darkness and light.
however, in the MV. 3 cactuses as SN- WH - JH in a room with plants. Cactus, in Greek is “kaktos”: a plant that has spiny thistles to protect it. It means they have their own reasons to became like this, to commit their sins. Just that they decided to give up their faiths.