Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

She look so much like a man now. I wonder when she will start talking about different genders and that she is one of the non-traditional male/female ones. But probably after BT3 finish completely the Love yourself concept since BT3 are the innovators of kpop in the last stage of the propaganda.
IDK to y'all but to me Amber is, despite being hardly involved with the idol life nowadays, definitely being used by the entertainment media to push, normalize & probably even blur the line between male/female as we naturally know it to be. She's so boyish to the point ppl could be easily convinced that she's a male at a glance. Or you know, she is actually a he - who knows, really...

W
BTS discussion thread
Unwatch
[IMG]https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/data/avatars/m/3/3537.jpg?1539727414[/IMG]
rottielover
Rookie

19 minutes ago
#16,081

BTS’s RM Breaks Records With Amazing Results On iTunes Charts For “mono.”
MUSIC

Oct 22, 2018

by Y. Shin

BTS’s leader RM is dominating music charts around the world with his newest playlist “mono.”!

The playlist was released on October 23 at 12 a.m. KST and soon after topped the iTunes Top Albums charts in 88 countries and regions internationally. Some of these regions included the United States, Thailand, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, and Chile.

RM’s achievement marks a new record set for Korean artists with the most No. 1s on the iTunes Top Albums charts around the globe. RM managed to break his own group’s record, which they set with their album “Love Yourself: Answer” when it was released on August 24.

RM’s “mono.” is a 7-track album which includes features from an impressive lineup of artists, such as the English electronic music duo HONNE; Korean singer eAeon, a friend of RM’s and a member of the indie duo Mot; and Nell, one of Korea’s biggest indie rock bands.

An animated music video for “forever rain” was also released the same day. RM will be dropping lyric videos for “seoul (prod. HONNE)” and “moonchild” in the near future as well.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1250175wpp/bts-rm-breaks-records-amazing-results-itunes-charts-mono

He surpassed the group's own chart record? I don't know if this is just me but his mixtape wasn't that great or maybe just not my musical preference (no offense to anyone!) but i still found the LY album wise more appealing when I first heard it. But then again, i guess these days if you're known to support the agenda and include the symbolisms in your MV's/lyrics/etc, then that's your quick ticket to the top? i do believe in genuine talent in people, and even if its hard to admit, i think him including the boys are, in my opinion, gifted and talented in what they do at face value if putting all this illumina+! crap aside (sigh)... this is just all happening way too fast.... smh...

Like Reply
W
with.hardship.comes.ease
Rookie

15 minutes ago
#16,082

cadiz said:
found the lyrics to the moonchild song

Lyrics like "all the pain and the sorrow that's your destiny" and he says "you have to dance in the rain, dance in the pain" using a mehthaphor about the rain again

theories aside I found this song to be terrible and that other "tokyo" song is bad too. RM trying to be a singer now
This is a programming song. Straight up.
This is the type of song they will use when programming new trainees with mkultra.

Report •••
[IMG]https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/data/avatars/m/2/2806.jpg?1528139881[/IMG]
deniiiiXD
Established

13 minutes ago
#16,083

rottielover said:

BTS’s RM Breaks Records With Amazing Results On iTunes Charts For “mono.”
MUSIC

Oct 22, 2018

by Y. Shin

BTS’s leader RM is dominating music charts around the world with his newest playlist “mono.”!

The playlist was released on October 23 at 12 a.m. KST and soon after topped the iTunes Top Albums charts in 88 countries and regions internationally. Some of these regions included the United States, Thailand, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, and Chile.

RM’s achievement marks a new record set for Korean artists with the most No. 1s on the iTunes Top Albums charts around the globe. RM managed to break his own group’s record, which they set with their album “Love Yourself: Answer” when it was released on August 24.

RM’s “mono.” is a 7-track album which includes features from an impressive lineup of artists, such as the English electronic music duo HONNE; Korean singer eAeon, a friend of RM’s and a member of the indie duo Mot; and Nell, one of Korea’s biggest indie rock bands.

An animated music video for “forever rain” was also released the same day. RM will be dropping lyric videos for “seoul (prod. HONNE)” and “moonchild” in the near future as well.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1250175wpp/bts-rm-breaks-records-amazing-results-itunes-charts-mono

He surpassed the group's own chart record? I don't know if this is just me but his mixtape wasn't that great or maybe just not my musical preference (no offense to anyone!) but i still found the LY album wise more appealing when I first heard it. But then again, i guess these days if you're known to support the agenda and include the symbolisms in your MV's/lyrics/etc, then that's your quick ticket to the top? i do believe in genuine talent in people, and even if its hard to admit, i think him including the boys are, in my opinion, gifted and talented in what they do at face value if putting all this illumina+! crap aside (sigh)... this is just all happening way too fast.... smh...
Yeah
Now I have no doubts that he has high level in freemasonry :rolleyes:

Like Reply
C
cadiz
Rookie

9 minutes ago
#16,084

Claudelle said:
You are right, this is not a surprise for us who had scales fall from our eyes. Even so I was shocked to the core to see that they have a total of six Grammy nominations and in the same time I can not help to remember their first red carpet at the Billboards. As if it was yesterday. They were a bit shy, so well-mannered and humble, to use an 'epithet' so-much loved by the Army. But my appreciation (there was never more than that) is a big zero now when they are at the peak of their success. Fabricated as it is.
BTS are not nominated for the Grammys.

The video you posted is about bighit sumbmitting BTS so they can be nominated
You have to propose the artist to the grammys so they can be selected. Bighit suggested BTS for those nominations but the Grammy did not accept yet

The nominations will be announced December 5th :)

And it looks like they will have a new colaboration soon (the other artist has a D in their name)

Like Reply
W
with.hardship.comes.ease
Rookie

3 minutes ago
#16,085

Is anyone else here familiar with K_a_t_y* G*r*o*v*e_s? I was doing some research into DID and people were mentioning her name in the comments of some videos. She has a channel where she talks about how she is a survivor of all of this (mkultra, sra, beta kitten programming, etc.)
Personally, it's too triggering for me to watch.
But I highly recommend for others to watch her videos and learn more, especially if you want to gain some insight into what these "cel_eb_rities" are going through.
But if you have PTSD, even if you don't think anything like this ever happened to you, I would strongly advise to proceed with caution.

craniumind

Established
Hello Everyone. New here (finally made an account after being a silent reader of this forum for some months). I am not heavily into Kpop music, but from time-to-time I look at Super Junior members' Instagram accounts. Recently I thought of shindong member of SJ and decided to look at his Instagram. I noticed in his timeline, his hair color has gone from black/brown, to pink and lastly blonde. I prayed for him at that moment, because I knew what it meant: a covenant has been made, and the deal is sealed. I will paste the links to his photos here:
Black/brown hair ---
http://instagr.am/p/BmuqtEOlK9v/
Pink hair ---
http://instagr.am/p/Bn7pxsAFwDx/
Blonde hair ---
http://instagr.am/p/BpLKBRHF-Ii/
Also, bunnies and blonde hair?
http://instagr.am/p/BpVv88Al4VI/
Note: Hair colors are not satanic on their own. God created all colors. Satan is not a creator, but a stealer of God's creation. He has perverted the innocence of hair colors and dyes for his own agenda. Sometimes the wickedness seems vast, but I always remind myself of Jeremiah 50:24: I set a trap for you, Babylon, and you were caught before you knew it; you were found and captured because you opposed the Lord.

Hopeful

Star
Well, that the Devil on his shirt luring people trough music...
It's weird how they can make men look like women..
In the first pic he looks no where near a man..
And covering eyes.. I don't see the beauty in that.. It shows deformity..
Why every artist out there is doing this

and

we see.. It's always the right eye..
The antichrist is blind in the right eye.
So making his coming to the world is not a good thing at all..

Ah, so I think it's time for me to say goodbye as well. You know, I was in the middle of writing another analysis when I suddenly felt tired of doing it and I decided to just scrap all of it. I'm mostly inspired by the thought-provoking discussion we had in this thread about a week ago and the other posters who had left this forum. Thank you @Frozenrose for initiating this small community we have, I think it's time for some of us to move on. I'm grateful to have known so many like-minded people here, this is like a milestone for me. Like every other great milestone, I believe this path will lead us to a better place and a better state of mind.

Before I leave, I have some confessions to make. Although a bit embarrassing, this could be a lesson for anyone trying to debunk or analyze Kpop products like I used to do:

I never watched RV's MVs or even knew each of their name before coming here and writing down some analyses (this is the same for other groups that come after 2013)

I'd left the Kpop scene a few years back. I was almost entirely unexposed to the whole thing except for some stuffs that I accidentally encounter. I'm aware about the evilness in Kpop but I was never bothered to do anything about it, or to react. I've always been a passive reader of conspiracy web sites. The whole analyzing thing started changing me though, I felt like I needed to know about some things that are not beneficial for me; the things I should have avoided instead knowing all the dangers that lurk there. I started keeping up with the latest news of RV and other groups just so I could include them in my analysis.​

Writing analyses stole most of my free time

Like trying to solve a great mystery in a detective story, I think I became heavily invested in what I did. Sometimes I lost sleep over writing a piece of analysis.​

I rarely spent time learning about my religion

yet I kept talking about how we all should keep our faith in God alive.​

The songs I analyzed started messing with my head

and they're not even good... lol. In order to analyze, there's a pattern you need to follow, and repetition is one of the steps there. Remember when I used to tell you to watch the videos in mute? I didn't do it myself! Well, sometimes I did, but most of the time... I didn't. I used to believe that I had to listen in order to understand the underlying messages behind the songs, not a wise idea. What it caused me... oh well, the songs I disliked started sounding catchy the more I listened to it. I didn't go to the extent of adding them to my personal playlist, but I kinda enjoyed "accidentally" being exposed to the songs at some occasions.​

I started getting familiar feelings

like when I was still in my teenage years, still heavily exposed to the entertainment products. It's like I was back to being a fan of some Kpop artists due to the research I did to support my analyses.​

That's all I wanted to say. I really don't recommend anyone to try doing what I did. I think we have gathered more than enough evidences already, thanks to all the contributors here.

For upcoming users or guests coming here, treat this thread as a milestone, a process, not the destination. It will help you a lot to overcome your attachment to Kpop, realizing that you're not supposed to stay exposed to this bitter truth for too long. Never take the analyses done here on personal levels, if you have no idea about the groups listed here, don't do a research. Don't take things personally, it won't harm you when it never gets on personal levels.

Once again, thank you for each and every member on this thread. It was nice meeting you, now I must take my leave.
I didn’t get to say goodbye to you Lee
I just saw this post and if you see this I hope you’re doing well and are closer to God I remember you from way back on this thread haha we were the few old users remaining
I agree with your post 100% but it’s so hard to leave this thread is almost addicting wow that is weird to say
Im grateful my attachment with BTS subsided but other symptoms started to occur as I was also not as close to God I take a few days off to rest but then I become curious again it’s like there’s some spell attached here or something
I will miss you Good luck in whatever you do next thank you for all your contributions

Last edited:
Are you linking SF9 mvs to btß? I never noticed similarities and that's probably because I never watch btŝ mvs. The members said the Now Or Never MV is about a game which you can only win once hence it's now or never! They are inside a huge domino which shows how they are trapped between 4 walls similar to prison. In their ROAR MV they also seem to be trapped in a box whilst looking distressed. After that in Easy Love MV it seemed like they had found a way to escape and land in an abandoned desert area which we could see in OSM MV and then later in Mamma Mia MV they are finally at their home country/world but then they get trapped again in Now Or Never MV!
Lol, it's like a cycle!
And Dawon said that they will lead the Kpop wave in three years o don’t think this is just him saying it but because he knows everything is planned and the similarities and how all mvs are linked are also like BTS mvs so weird each group will come after another
I missed this thread!

dont know if he was sacrificied but still think that V's tweet a few hours before the news were out is creepy because coal brickete is not a normal name. but this could be a coincidence

also the dates have a lot of meaning = Dead on the 18th and the funeral on the 21st (during saturnalia) but this could be a coincidence

In shinee's video MTTM he had a supicious scene where all the members are carrying him just like in his funeral. but this could be a coincidence

Some user in this thread pointed out the member of ladies code who died a few years ago appeared in one video with the exact same marks on her body that Jonghyun had in his music video too (another person said he had 27 marks on his arm in this same video) but this could be a coincidence

Other user said the number 9 has importance in the numerology of his death and then we found out he gave his suicide note to a friend called NINE but this could be a coincidence

In the end this is just speculation and of course everything could be a coincidence but at the same time the elite are sending us a message in their music too

So its good to pay attention to the details and dont believe what the media tells us
BTS's Love yourself Her was released on 18th september 2017. One month prior to Jonghyun's death (18th december)
also BTS were the first one to reach the funeral and that "coal bertiqque" thing..
and as mamy people talked about the appearance of blue moon on his death, full moons, blue moons, super moons, blood moons.. All of these have specific meanings in satanic occultism. And one can easily research about it. His day of death was perfectly calculated and the timing too. That day it was a full moon, and surprisingly a full blue moon.. The dates and all the other coincidences as mentioned above should be kept in mind too..

There's a skull with definite diamonds and the glittery mask could be diamonds or glass shards (core persona shattered) into alters.

If they are diamonds, then the diamonds show a person's level of availability -

For bona-fides & recognition signals, the Monarch slaves wear diamonds to signify they are presidential models. Emeralds mean drugs, rubies mean prostitution, diamonds (rhinestones) Presidential Model work

Also the owl ....depending upon where you're drawing your reference - S.Americans view owls as bad luck/black magic (they kill 'em if they're roosting nearby) and Native Americans view owls in a very positive, good way (you're set if an owl nests near you) - they're a teacher. General representations include athena, wisdom, hidden knowledge and linkswell as you said between the veil. Darker meanings can be found - Medieval europe symbolized the owl as the Satan (of course, if u read old/middle english - the devil was never far away). The owl is the symbol of Bohemian Grove & the owl named Moloch... (who likes to eat kids).

As for the black dog, it is curious. Christianity, Judasim and Islam are all abrahamic faiths (much like jello comes in a few different flavors). In both Judaic and Islamic texts, they acknowledge a 3rd race - Djinn (shapeshifters made out of fire, much like we're of earth, angels of light). They are believed to be quite real (as real as angels) and whispered to come in a few shapes (they can appear as anything) and one is of a black dog. Snakes are another form (which is why you're not suppose to kill one if it comes into your house - take it out - let it out alive). Commonly they can come as black smoke.

Somebody else a few pages back posted a MV with black smoke swirling beings. I'd have to think about other MVs I've seen it in, but they show it regularly in enough MVs
Well as on account of jinns, they're supernatural beings made out of cold fire. They're shapeshifers yes, and mostly dwell in abandoned areas or places like trees and stuff.. Specifically areas those are not much under human activity.. Jinns are just like humans but have long life spans as to centuries and millenia (mostly) also they have the liberty to choose their religion too just like us.
Also the information given above by the respected person is 100% accurate, they most shape shift into black dogs and reptiles, like lizards and snakes..
that was just an overview of them.. The main thing i wanted to point out is, that jinns are either good or bad, evil or pious, they can be pious Muslims, Christians, Buddhists etc and can also be devil worshippers.. Just like humans, they also serve thr devil, and are called his students.. They carry out his oblivious tasks and are very devoted to him. He uses them as bait to lure innocent humans into his trap, nowadays the youth's interest in black magic and all.. In all those rituals, it's not the devil himself, but his students misleading the questioners..[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Twice- Yes or Yes MV analysis
(these are mostly my self opinions)
It's obvious their concept is about witchcraft and to me the concept of the video was rather scary than cute.
They keep saying that the choice is up to you while looking at you with evil expresions and small pupils in the eyes:
(Acting innocent -> showing the real selves)
6B721407-B8DF-4CB5-ABAD-DE0837F2D7FB.png0F19259D-4F39-4F40-9BC1-0B4C38408B0F.png
The video is like a ritual to seduce a boy in their love spell.
The way they keep eliminating the "no" choice shows there is no escape, he is caught, like in a nightmare.
4CBF8773-5F65-4009-A7E2-30A20D4B7A21.pngA4B3F600-1415-4A2F-978C-E7C14C7B524F.jpeg

I noticed this witch "concept" is very used by girlgroups. Indeed having high level in the occult will lead to be able to do witchcraft and so become a witch.
Sometimes there seem to be 3 choices instead of two: yes or yes or yes (666?)
DC78D2BE-72E9-456C-93A0-EBD362A40612.jpegCEC12B58-0949-40DA-A244-33F58F881237.jpeg
10345F0D-EF4C-4A0B-9050-B50C98FE8C43.jpeg
Satanic symbolism:
•the all seeing eye
4A0A30D8-EC43-457D-B497-F070EFE9C227.jpeg
•horns sign
42DC9AB9-0D99-4C09-80AA-279C8B9B2A1C.jpeg
•pentagram
14F2F544-6B9F-40E2-9A76-593D2B6E1FEB.jpeg

To be very honest, i always disliked female kpop groups.. I don't know why but they just seemed cringy with their high pitched voices and awkward dance style, constantly doing the cringy ayegyo :rolleyes: and all the witchy stuff going on. I've always felt uncomfortable watching Twice and red velvet especially.. This gives me more clue to it. This MV concept is quite like peek a boo by RV so yeah.. Act cute and get men entrapped :rolleyes:

Hopeful

Star
Same.. I can't watch them either without cringing.. So i skip their videos... And in award shows.. When there is like hell of cold outside.. These girls are scantily clad..don't they get fever when they go back to their dorms.. While the male id0ls have jackets on and pants too..
Weird..

To be very honest, i always disliked female kpop groups.. I don't know why but they just seemed cringy with their high pitched voices and awkward dance style, constantly doing the cringy ayegyo :rolleyes: and all the witchy stuff going on. I've always felt uncomfortable watching Twice and red velvet especially.. This gives me more clue to it. This MV concept is quite like peek a boo by RV so yeah.. Act cute and get men entrapped :rolleyes:

Well my kpop experience started as i always disliked bollywood music and it always made me feel cringy and uneasy, all of the nudity and adultery shown in their videos and movies really cringed me out. People arond me were quite fond of bollywood and all but it always gave me eerie and cringy vibes.. Hence i diverted myself to hollywood music and anime and was very impressed by the decency and quality music in earlier times as of 2012 & 13 by artists like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Avril Lavigne.. As time grew i saw how their music revolutionized to sexuality and adultry and didn't like it anymore.. Hence i quit listening to music completely and after sometime i found kpop.. Also that was introduced to me by a friend 2 yrs ago and she told me about EXO firstly.. This might sound crazy but i was actually scared of the members, their dressing was eerie but i did like the MVs and songs.. I used to watch alot of Superwoman (lilly singh) videos at that time and i saw a reaction video by her on BTS BS&T. I was quite horrified by the MV at first but began to like it afterwards.. I then was so intersted in them that i told countless people about them.. Some of them disliked them at first sight and some really admired the art, music and choreography.. I actually spread the word of evil and do regret it a bit..
as i already see this thread has become so long and maybe my story is illogical.. But i felt like sharing my experience too.. Yes KPOP did turn my life upside down too and i really feel sad knowing that i wasted alot of my crucial time on something so occult and creepy..

Last edited: