Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

dima

Rookie
Do you think humans will wake up before it is too late ? (I think it is already too late)
I think all this mess was "born" after jack parsons conjured spirits on his babalon working. read about him

dima

Rookie
What do you think of BTS phenomenon?
Lately they seem so big and they are promoted everywhere, but at the same time they are not mainstream, a part their large fandom it seems nobody know them more than a generic "they are a korean boyband".
What i wonder is if they are becoming big or they are there to open the road for another kgroup that will become really big instead of them.
I am wondering all this because i've never seen a group being promoted like them but at the same time not having songs that are mainstream.
maybe because all their past videos like "blood sweet and tears" are heavily influenced on magick, occultism and rituals. BTS have always been talking about money, how they want or love money so much (just like nct127). they want fame and, i supposed, they did everything they could in order to get that fame. for example, cardi b before getting all that fame she was a stripper and there's this interesting video where cardi was offering the life of one of her cousins in order to get super famous
. You need to sacrifice something really precious to you in order to get that beyonce type of fame. I dunno how this rollercoaster is gonna end. but what i know, is that the kpop industry has always been using occultism on their goddamn videos. I remember red velvet doing the masonic chair dance ritual on their "Be natural" video just like everysingle usa popstar

Susu.mochi

Established
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What to make of this video?
--Butterfly
--T shirt that says "IMMORAL"
--666 gesture over the eye

I've gotten too good at noticing these things
Same, I've noticed that too, and it made me so sad a nd mad because, well Sinb From GFriend is on THERE, like what the fudge, I thought they were good. But I guess not

Susu.mochi

Established
Guys. I just woke up from a dream. In my religion, it says not to talk about evil dreams because it brings that evil out into the world. But I just had to say this. I won't go into detail, but the main point should be shared as a warning.
Bee-t-Ess next comeback is going to be the darkest, most evil one yet. By a landslide. They're in now deeper than they were before. Which is saying something. The two members that show up the most are R-Em and Hope, R-Em is the one directly in contact with the jinn/demons, and he's fully over to their side. Hope is the one that most of the stuff was happening to, he showed the most effects. Though I should say that ALL of them were completely possessed. Their goal is the children. Getting the children.
I don't think this comeback will be the Japan one. I think this will happen on their next comeback that's aimed globally.
Again, I don't want to get into too many details. But they've killed people to get here. And they've been fully taken over. M·k·u·ltra shattered them apart, and we never see their true selves. All of it is a different personality/jinn/demon controlling them. All of the time.
Please be careful guys. For their next comeback. I don't want to say what happens in it, but let's just say I saw the real Behind The Scenes that showed what really went on in the MV. It's unspeakable. To say they're in deep would be a grave understatement.
Just be careful when the next MV comes out.
I'm posting on here because the Bee-t-Ess thread is a joke I feel.
Thank you for exposing them and warning other, God bless

Susu.mochi

Established
View attachment 14533
This concept reminds me of Lolita complex for boys. I'm not sure what's the right word. They're like little boys on the playground. And they look a lot younger than they are. It makes me uncomfortable the way J H*pe pose so seductively. I don't it's just soo weird. And does anyone speak Russian? There's some Russian on Rm J* ns t-shirt.
Yes, I can read Russian and it just basically says addidas in Russia.

Nun123

Rookie
Hello ! I'm new here , I was reading this thread for a while! And I had a recent discovery about the connection between K-pop and magic , I need to share it with you so fast!
I was searching for the colors of the elements like carbon , iron , alkali elements and I see connection between these elements and K-pop idols here's a list of the colorsScreenshot_2018-10-03-23-22-52.png
:note : there's red for oxygen and white for hydrogen and black for carbon but I couldn't screen shot the full list

Then let take BTS for example:bts-billboard-charts-01.jpg
J-hope - dark orange(iron)
V-grey (titanium/platinum)
Jim and jungkook-black(carbon
Jimin-blonde (yellow) (sulfur and mk ultra)
Rm- pink(mk ultra programming and other elements)
Suga-cyan(Noble gase)

When you search for the alchemy
Symbols you'll notice that it all connected
stock-vector-collection-of-various-alchemical-symbols-vector-illustration-325531169.jpgde9fb6a43693ababc4befad880e09fd5.jpg

I also noticed that bighit makes jimin hair blonde most of the time , it's not a surprise that he's opening his eyes from mk ultra then they try to shut his eyes. And he probably symbolise sulfur here's a proof : look at his ring , it look similar to the sulfur symbol yet it doesn't include the traingle in the alchemy list I showed above
DnWgad8U4AAPT-O.jpeg

Also BTS are 7 young men , when they perform they make a circle around one of the members , when six of the members circle around one member they make the David star symbol which means there's a magic rituals is happening during performance
That does not imply on BTS only but other K-pop groups and idols do the same circle every performance , they re all puppets and unaware of it, unfortunately

Hopeful

Star
Hello ! I'm new here , I was reading this thread for a while! And I had a recent discovery about the connection between K-pop and magic , I need to share it with you so fast!
I was searching for the colors of the elements like carbon , iron , alkali elements and I see connection between these elements and K-pop idols here's a list of the colorsView attachment 16171
:note : there's red for oxygen and white for hydrogen and black for carbon but I couldn't screen shot the full list

Then let take BTS for example:View attachment 16172
J-hope - dark orange(iron)
V-grey (titanium/platinum)
Jim and jungkook-black(carbon
Jimin-blonde (yellow) (sulfur and mk ultra)
Rm- pink(mk ultra programming and other elements)
Suga-cyan(Noble gase)

When you search for the alchemy
Symbols you'll notice that it all connected
View attachment 16173View attachment 16174

I also noticed that bighit makes jimin hair blonde most of the time , it's not a surprise that he's opening his eyes from mk ultra then they try to shut his eyes. And he probably symbolise sulfur here's a proof : look at his ring , it look similar to the sulfur symbol yet it doesn't include the traingle in the alchemy list I showed above
View attachment 16175

Also BTS are 7 young men , when they perform they make a circle around one of the members , when six of the members circle around one member they make the David star symbol which means there's a magic rituals is happening during performance
That does not imply on BTS only but other K-pop groups and idols do the same circle every performance , they re all puppets and unaware of it, unfortunately
Hi Welcome here :) ..
This is such an awesome post and new things to learn for me about alchemy relating to them.. Thanks for sharing

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Hello guys, how are you ?

I hope you're all doing well, I'm fine.

I came to share something kind of "special" with you . Two months ago, I decided to not listen or watch any content related to Jjong again cause I had to accept he wasn't there anymore . And yesterday I had a dream of him . We were sitting in front of each other in a white room with two doors and many windows, there was so much light outside the room. It took some time for me to realise that it was Jjong . In my dream he had blond hair, he was wearing a black t shirt , black pants and black sockets . Yes he had no shoes . Since there was a table between us i had to stand up to see how he was dressed. At first i started to speak in french and he seems to not understand. And he kept looking at me . Then i started to talk in english and i told him :" We have missed you so much. Do you realise how much people love you ? " . And he smiled . Then i started to cry , stood up , took his head in my arms, touched his hair . I was so desperate i couldn't do much for him that i started to cry and immediatly after i started to laugh and i said : " Now that we've met i am not angry anymore". Then something strange happened, a girl i used to be friend with came in , and asked me what was going on ? And i asked her : " you can't see him, right ? " and she answered :" why are you talking alone and holding air with your arms ? " . I looked at Jjong she couldn't see , i kissed him on the cheek (i know it's cringy) , and i told him : " it's ok, rest well", cause he looked tired. As soon as i woke up i cried. Having never met him in person it felts so real (touching his hair , his skin), so i was scared and alone at my place . I have come to think that his death was indeed suicide but i think even himself didn't expect it to come that far. Maybe it happened too fast cause he seemed to be melancholic, he didn't talk and seemed lethargic. All he did was smiling. And even though he was smiling he looked so sad . I don't want him to be sad after that, he deserved and still deserves to be happy . I wanted you guys to pray for him maybe to "help".
It's been a while since I have been on here. I just wanted to say your dream is very similar to my ones. He never talks, we apart from thank you just smiles but the difference in mine it always involves my family .i am always seeing them in the distance where we stand. Oh the clothes....oddly the same

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What to make of this video?
--Butterfly
--T shirt that says "IMMORAL"
--666 gesture over the eye

I've gotten too good at noticing these things
0:00-0:03 one-eye symbolism. we see only one woman, seulgi.

at 0:04 it cuts to a clock at the time 11:59.

0:06 back to one-eye symbolism. it starts to zoom in and we see chungha, then soyeon, then sinB.

0:11 back to the clock. as soon as it hits 9, we go back into the diner. we're now inside of their "world" (remember, because before we were looking through the hole outside of where they were, now we are inside with them)

0:15 sinB, resting herself on the table. we cannot see her face.

0:17 soyeon reading a book called "Girl Talk: Odd Couple." a blue butterfly (mkultra programming) flies across the screen. I believe this symbolizees the beginning of the programming session, and also the start of the song (obviously).

the butterfly keeps flying, and at 0:22, we see it fly past chungha. there is a glowing chalice in front of her with a heart at the bottom of the stem. we don't see her drink from it, but instead we see her take her earbuds out as soon as she makes eye contact with the butterfly (symbolizing how she takes away listening to other sounds to focus instead on what the butterfly -mkultra- wants her to hear). we never see her drink from that chalice, instead it cuts to the earbuds. this could symbolize how 'they' don't even need to feed us the potion/poison anymore, we as the masses willingly listen to it and get the potion/poison of our own free will now.

0:25 we see seulgi look quickly to the right, then walk in that direction. this will happen later again in the video, though much slower than in this scene. 0.25 is also 1/4 of 100, just as seulgi is 1/4 of this group. irrelevent and obvious fact, but hey it's in there so why not mention it.

0:27 cut to soyeon putting down her book. literature is another way for us to be fed the potion/poison, but that it's important to stop that because the real message, symbolized by the butterfly, is now here and must be the top priority. before it was the butterfly who got chungha to take out her earbuds, this time it's seulgi who causes soyeon to put down her book.

0:29 seulgi walks past and wakes up sinB from her sleep, "don't sleep on the message." sinB looks up as if disoriented like she doesn't know where she is or how she got there.

0:31- 0:38 seulgi walks toward the camera, leading chungha and soyeon. sinB is nowhere to be seen.

0:39 seulgi playing with red thread. This immediately caught my eye. red thread is symbolic in the kabbala, a luciferian cult disguised as jewish mysticism. many celebrities like ariana are a part of it, and you can see them wear a red thread tied around their wrists.

0:41 close up of sinB with an open sign behind her. she wasn't walking with the group before, but now that she is "open" or has opened up to let 'them' in, we'll be seeing her in a group shot very soon i'm sure.

0:44 sinB reaching her right index finger out at the butterfly as if asking it to come closer. the right index finger is significant in Islam as we use it when praying, pointing it as we make our declaration of faith. her pointing this finger when the butterfly is could symbolize her "declaraction of faith" to mkultra. i bet the next shot will be her joining the group to symbolize her fully "joining."

0:50 wow who would've guessed. a group shot. would ya look at that. chungha and sinB are dancing underneath a large circle, while seulgi and soyeon are not. this is important to note because it's gonna switch later.

0:52 close up of sinB. just noticed the "immoral" on her top.
0:53 you can see that "immoral" is imprinted on chungha's crotch. "immoral" is stamped on one woman's breasts and on another woman's crotch, symbolizing that these areas are seen as immoral places on their bodies. there is nothing inherently immoral about private parts, they're just private, but i'm guessing they take part in certain activities that make these areas on their bodies immoral places.

At 1:08 we can see a clock again, not the same clock as before. this clock says 1:35. 1+3+5=9. 11:59 = 6. 6 is the inverse of 9. gotta love that duality. we also see chungha leading the camera, and the viewer, through a door with the open sign on it, leading us into "opening" ourselves. but yet when the door opens, we see soyeon looking in. sinB now has glitter (? not sure what to call that material) stripes in her hair, signifying her change after being "opened." she is also inbetween seulgi and chungha. these two I think are the ringleaders of the group, with seulgi in control and chungha making sure the others follow.

1:14 sinB pulls soyeon through the "open" door. soyeon is part of the newest girl group of the members, and is the last to be brought through the door, though we saw from her previously following seulgi that she "followed the message" before (i.e. she was already following the occultic path on her search for fame, but wasn't fully a member until she debuted with her group)

1:15 they are all raising their left hand. now, i don't think the left hand is actually evil. I don't even think any of these numbers i'm highlighting are evil. but the people who put these symbols in, they think that these do have power. they don't. remember that. these people only think they have power. if you begin to believe that these numbers actually have a power, then next thing you know you'll begin to believe in all the numerology which is a huuuuge sin because then you're ascribing power to it and putting your faith in it instead of God. just wanted to make that clear. now back to the left hand, it's always been a symbol of evil with the right hand symbolizing good or righteousness.

1:18 soyeon raps while the other three stand under a "notice" sign. note that again sinB is placed inbetween the two ringleaders, chungha and seulgi.

(note: the presence of mirrors in general is another symbol right up there with butterflies and one-eyes; a reflection in the mirror symbolizes duality, while a shattered mirror symbolizes multiple personalities)

1:24, just like how sinB got her makeover, how soyeon is getting hers done by seulgi. girl time, woot woot.

1:28 (1+2+8 =11) soyeon walks past sinB and throws up the three 6's sign right over her left eye. now that her makeover was done, she had to make it clear that she's now been fully initiated. seulgi is sitting below the clock that we saw at the beginning of the video.

1:37 chungha's necklace says "x-baby." reminds me of beta kitten programming. seulgi tosses a towel to her, and she plays around with it, again more beta kitten behavior.

1:44 (1+4+4=9) chungha opens the locker, just like she opened the door last time, but now we're being lead through grass following the butterfly (following mkultra).

1:45-2:21 dance break + asthetic shots. nothing occultic that I see here. but don't worry. this is just to throw the viewer off and make them feel like "oh yeah, this is all normal" from this point on, it immediately turns into a ritual. it shows them walking two-by-two, which is how survivors of ritual abuse describe cult members walking into a ritual.

The clock in the beginning shows 11:59. About 1:30 into the video, the clock appears again and it's at 12:00, which makes sense given the timing of the video. However, at exactly 2:22 (interesting note there) we see the clock again except this time it's as a table (?) radiating light, still at 12:00. The pillars around are very masonic/pagan (think freemason, ancient roman/greek, even stonehenge, etc. -basically a place where a ritual would occur). At 2:25, it switches to all four girls.

(Random note: if you add up 2:22 you get 6; if you add up 2:25 you get 9; 6 is the inverse/reflection of 9; it goes from showing Seulgi -the senior member of the group -to showing all four; this could mean that seulgi as a singular person is the inverse/reflection of the group as a whole; could also mean that is the leader of the four and all of their actions from this point forward are a reflection of her ---many ways to interpret this, would love to hear suggestions; the whole 'switch from one person to four' and the inverse idea fits right into the occultic obsession with duality and combining multiple people together -bringing them all around a ritual glowing circle)

At exactly 2:31 (added up to 6) we see chungha with her eyes rolled back and her hands on the sides of her face. Strange pose for someone to naturally make while singing. Definitely not a natural reflex. chungha is also seated above the 12:00 sign (shown as a 0 on the clock), which implies that she switched spots with seulgi. Is she now the leader? are the four women rotating around the clock? or is the clock spinning? we are never given a visual to explain. chungha is also wearing a top made up of a red grid. not sure if that has any meaning.

Then it switches at 2:32 (added up to the number 7, another number 'they' love to use) to a brighter more pastel-colored scene, literally an inverse of the darker colors from previous. The girls are standing instead of sitting, another inverse. They're standing above water making a reflection, more inverses. Also, the symbol of them dancing around on the water (which is not a puddle, it's clearly supposed to appear as a pool given the three ladders) I think could be 'them' making a mockery of the miracle of Jesus PBUH walking on water. 6, sometimes 7, pillars also appear during this scene, with 3 ladders present below them.

chungha then makes an expression that looks like an orgasm. sorry to be blunt, guys. but it definitely fits into the narrative of a ritual, these groups often use sex as part of their rituals because the actual act of sexual intercourse between a man and a woman is an act ordained by God, so them using it makes a mockery of it. i wouldn't be surprised if this vaguely references lesbianism since earlier soyeon is reading a book titled "odd couple" -lesbians are still seen as odd couples in korea, and the fact that there isn't a single guy seen throughout the entire video yet something is causing these women to appear "hot and bothered" if you catch my drift.

At 2:35 (2+3 -5- next to 5, gotta love that duality again), the women are seen dancing on a checkerboard floor. The ceiling above them also has a checkerboard pattern, another reference to the satanic motto "as above, so below." There is a giant circle on the ceiling, but only seulgi and chungha are dancing underneath it. could this be because they were the only two who got to sit at the head of the ritual circle earlier?

At 2:36 (added up to 11, another important number to them), we see chungha staring into the camera, but just for half a second because then it goes back to the 'dancing on water' scene and it's still at 2:36.

At 2:39 it's back to the checkerboard floor. At 2:40 it rapidly switches between soyeon and sinB, the light background and the dark background.

At 2:42 (do you see the pattern of reflections/duality that keeps popping up?) the camera switches to chungha and then to seulgi. but the backgrounds behind them, while different scenes, are both light. just like how they both sat at the head of the ritual circle. and how they both dance under the circle.

At 2:43 they're dancing in the diner. At 2:45 they're dancing on the water. 2+4+3 =9. 2+4+5 = 11. 9/11. oooh illiminati confirmed. no, but really. 'they' do love having 9 and 11 together, not just because of the twin towers, so i'm not surprised that it's somehow in here too.

At 2:47 (added to 13) we see only seulgi's feet walking on the water. We see a solo shot of seulgi, followed by a group shot, then another shot of seulgi, then another group shot, the camera zooms in on seulgi again.

At 2:52 (added to 9) chungha is staring at the camera again. the last time she was staring at the camera, it added up to 6. inverse again.

(group shot. sinB. soyeon. group shot. yadda yadda yadda -i don't think there's anything interesting here)

At 2:58 (15, 1+5 = 6) we see a solo shot of seulgi sitting where chungha just was.

2:59 (16, 1+6 =7) seulgi is dead-center of the screen with three pillars and one ladder behind her. she glares into the camera, then walks away facing right.

3:00 chungha is shown facing left, sitting at the ritual circle, which still hasn't changed the time (maaaybe it's on 12:01, i can't quite tell, but it seems like it's still pointing directly at her at 12:00). why is it that we haven't seen soyeon or sinB sitting at the circle? the only time we saw them there was for that one single group shot, and that's it. I definitely think there's a reason for that.

3:03 we see sinB looking down at the water resting on a pillar. while the song is upbeat and is supposed to give off "girl power" vibes, here she's looking sad. then half a second later she's looking up at the camera smiling. when the camera isn't directly in her face, she looks pretty emotionless, but as soon as it's on her she smiles. this could symbolize how maybe she is sad/dismal/emotionless when we can't see her face, but that she smiles whenever the cameras are on. her earrings are also made of stars and circles.

3:04 - 3:05 is soyeon. rainbow colored square/cube earrings.

3:06 (added to 9) close up of seulgi. the last time we had a close up of her, it added to 6. inverse again. this also happened with chungha. why did this happen with both seulgi and chungha? it didn't happen with sinB (her last two solo shots added up to 6 and 12) or soyeon (her last two solo shots added up to 6 and 7). why these two?

3:08 they all stand close together as a group as the song ends. 3+0+8 = 11. it went from seulgi (9) to the group (11). The timestamp when the girls were sitting at the glowing clock/ritual circle 2:25 added to 9. This time the group shot added to 11. Again, 'they' really love to always use 9/11 even on the most seemingly random things. six pillars are seen, two ladders.

at 3:12 (added to 6) it switches to one-eye symbolism as a butterfly (symbol of mkultra programming) flies across the screen.

at 3:16 we see the clock again. but wait. the time now says 11:59. wasn't it on 12:00 the entire time it was pointing directly at seulgi and chungha? were our eyes playing tricks on us the whole time? I don't think so. Don't doubt what you saw, guys. That's what they want you to do.

I believe the reason why it went from 11:59 to 12:00 back to 11:59 was because the entire time it was at 12:00, a ritual was taking place. once the ritual was finished and we went back to the real world (the trigger of the butterfly to signal us that the ritual is now over) the clock went back to the time before the ritual started as if it hadn't happened at all.

and just like that, the video's over.

That's my analysis. Let me know what you guys think and if there's anything I missed.

Frozenrose

Veteran
She look so much like a man now. I wonder when she will start talking about different genders and that she is one of the non-traditional male/female ones. But probably after BT3 finish completely the Love yourself concept since BT3 are the innovators of kpop in the last stage of the propaganda.

Hopeful

Star
Congrats to Lay for his official acceptance in the dark side.
He put all the possible occultic signs out there in his mv..
Wearing an animal print he first appears in this mv..

And title has nana in it.. Which is their pray to one of their goddesses.. Moon one.. Inana..

And 3:20 duality how night around him changes to the day caught my most attention ..

Frozenrose

Veteran
He put all the possible occultic signs out there in his mv..
Wearing an animal print he first appears in this mv..

And title has nana in it.. Which is their pray to one of their goddesses.. Moon one.. Inana..

And 3:20 duality how night around him changes to the day caught my most attention ..
Yes, to me the most blant was the orbit thing in the sky he was looking at(like he was mesmerised by Satan's false miracles), the flying mirrors and the water in pink(like God turning the river in blood).

Hopeful

Star
Yes, to me the most blant was the orbit thing in the sky he was looking at(like he was mesmerised by Satan's false miracles), the flying mirrors and the water in pink(like God turning the river in blood).
Yes those 2 things were attention catching too but i couldn't make out what they were for..

I thought of that sphere in air as some technology thing.. Related to robots.. But yes a false miracle. Now it makes sense ..

And pink water .. Yes.. Too much colorful like id0l and too much dark like f4ke love...
He alone tried to pull everything others pulled in different mvs..

It also gave me vibes of k4ty perrys dark horse mv

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yes those 2 things were attention catching too but i couldn't make out what they were for..

I thought of that sphere in air as some technology thing.. Related to robots.. But yes a false miracle. Now it makes sense ..

And pink water .. Yes.. Too much colorful like id0l and too much dark like f4ke love...
He alone tried to pull everything others pulled in different mvs..

It also gave me vibes of k4ty perrys dark horse mv
It's all just so horrible to watch. It's basically like in the past - people marvelling after illusions and thus entertaining demons. Well, no wonder God will tell them that He never knew them.
Look at a small part of all the warnings God keep giving people to come to their senses and go back to Him. But people indulge themselves more and more in pleasures:

Frozenrose

Veteran
0:00-0:03 one-eye symbolism. we see only one woman, seulgi.

at 0:04 it cuts to a clock at the time 11:59.

0:06 back to one-eye symbolism. it starts to zoom in and we see chungha, then soyeon, then sinB.

0:11 back to the clock. as soon as it hits 9, we go back into the diner. we're now inside of their "world" (remember, because before we were looking through the hole outside of where they were, now we are inside with them)

0:15 sinB, resting herself on the table. we cannot see her face.

0:17 soyeon reading a book called "Girl Talk: Odd Couple." a blue butterfly (mkultra programming) flies across the screen. I believe this symbolizees the beginning of the programming session, and also the start of the song (obviously).

the butterfly keeps flying, and at 0:22, we see it fly past chungha. there is a glowing chalice in front of her with a heart at the bottom of the stem. we don't see her drink from it, but instead we see her take her earbuds out as soon as she makes eye contact with the butterfly (symbolizing how she takes away listening to other sounds to focus instead on what the butterfly -mkultra- wants her to hear). we never see her drink from that chalice, instead it cuts to the earbuds. this could symbolize how 'they' don't even need to feed us the potion/poison anymore, we as the masses willingly listen to it and get the potion/poison of our own free will now.

0:25 we see seulgi look quickly to the right, then walk in that direction. this will happen later again in the video, though much slower than in this scene. 0.25 is also 1/4 of 100, just as seulgi is 1/4 of this group. irrelevent and obvious fact, but hey it's in there so why not mention it.

0:27 cut to soyeon putting down her book. literature is another way for us to be fed the potion/poison, but that it's important to stop that because the real message, symbolized by the butterfly, is now here and must be the top priority. before it was the butterfly who got chungha to take out her earbuds, this time it's seulgi who causes soyeon to put down her book.

0:29 seulgi walks past and wakes up sinB from her sleep, "don't sleep on the message." sinB looks up as if disoriented like she doesn't know where she is or how she got there.

0:31- 0:38 seulgi walks toward the camera, leading chungha and soyeon. sinB is nowhere to be seen.

0:39 seulgi playing with red thread. This immediately caught my eye. red thread is symbolic in the kabbala, a luciferian cult disguised as jewish mysticism. many celebrities like ariana are a part of it, and you can see them wear a red thread tied around their wrists.

0:41 close up of sinB with an open sign behind her. she wasn't walking with the group before, but now that she is "open" or has opened up to let 'them' in, we'll be seeing her in a group shot very soon i'm sure.

0:44 sinB reaching her right index finger out at the butterfly as if asking it to come closer. the right index finger is significant in Islam as we use it when praying, pointing it as we make our declaration of faith. her pointing this finger when the butterfly is could symbolize her "declaraction of faith" to mkultra. i bet the next shot will be her joining the group to symbolize her fully "joining."

0:50 wow who would've guessed. a group shot. would ya look at that. chungha and sinB are dancing underneath a large circle, while seulgi and soyeon are not. this is important to note because it's gonna switch later.

0:52 close up of sinB. just noticed the "immoral" on her top.
0:53 you can see that "immoral" is imprinted on chungha's crotch. "immoral" is stamped on one woman's breasts and on another woman's crotch, symbolizing that these areas are seen as immoral places on their bodies. there is nothing inherently immoral about private parts, they're just private, but i'm guessing they take part in certain activities that make these areas on their bodies immoral places.

At 1:08 we can see a clock again, not the same clock as before. this clock says 1:35. 1+3+5=9. 11:59 = 6. 6 is the inverse of 9. gotta love that duality. we also see chungha leading the camera, and the viewer, through a door with the open sign on it, leading us into "opening" ourselves. but yet when the door opens, we see soyeon looking in. sinB now has glitter (? not sure what to call that material) stripes in her hair, signifying her change after being "opened." she is also inbetween seulgi and chungha. these two I think are the ringleaders of the group, with seulgi in control and chungha making sure the others follow.

1:14 sinB pulls soyeon through the "open" door. soyeon is part of the newest girl group of the members, and is the last to be brought through the door, though we saw from her previously following seulgi that she "followed the message" before (i.e. she was already following the occultic path on her search for fame, but wasn't fully a member until she debuted with her group)

1:15 they are all raising their left hand. now, i don't think the left hand is actually evil. I don't even think any of these numbers i'm highlighting are evil. but the people who put these symbols in, they think that these do have power. they don't. remember that. these people only think they have power. if you begin to believe that these numbers actually have a power, then next thing you know you'll begin to believe in all the numerology which is a huuuuge sin because then you're ascribing power to it and putting your faith in it instead of God. just wanted to make that clear. now back to the left hand, it's always been a symbol of evil with the right hand symbolizing good or righteousness.

1:18 soyeon raps while the other three stand under a "notice" sign. note that again sinB is placed inbetween the two ringleaders, chungha and seulgi.

(note: the presence of mirrors in general is another symbol right up there with butterflies and one-eyes; a reflection in the mirror symbolizes duality, while a shattered mirror symbolizes multiple personalities)

1:24, just like how sinB got her makeover, how soyeon is getting hers done by seulgi. girl time, woot woot.

1:28 (1+2+8 =11) soyeon walks past sinB and throws up the three 6's sign right over her left eye. now that her makeover was done, she had to make it clear that she's now been fully initiated. seulgi is sitting below the clock that we saw at the beginning of the video.

1:37 chungha's necklace says "x-baby." reminds me of beta kitten programming. seulgi tosses a towel to her, and she plays around with it, again more beta kitten behavior.

1:44 (1+4+4=9) chungha opens the locker, just like she opened the door last time, but now we're being lead through grass following the butterfly (following mkultra).

1:45-2:21 dance break + asthetic shots. nothing occultic that I see here. but don't worry. this is just to throw the viewer off and make them feel like "oh yeah, this is all normal" from this point on, it immediately turns into a ritual. it shows them walking two-by-two, which is how survivors of ritual abuse describe cult members walking into a ritual.

The clock in the beginning shows 11:59. About 1:30 into the video, the clock appears again and it's at 12:00, which makes sense given the timing of the video. However, at exactly 2:22 (interesting note there) we see the clock again except this time it's as a table (?) radiating light, still at 12:00. The pillars around are very masonic/pagan (think freemason, ancient roman/greek, even stonehenge, etc. -basically a place where a ritual would occur). At 2:25, it switches to all four girls.

(Random note: if you add up 2:22 you get 6; if you add up 2:25 you get 9; 6 is the inverse/reflection of 9; it goes from showing Seulgi -the senior member of the group -to showing all four; this could mean that seulgi as a singular person is the inverse/reflection of the group as a whole; could also mean that is the leader of the four and all of their actions from this point forward are a reflection of her ---many ways to interpret this, would love to hear suggestions; the whole 'switch from one person to four' and the inverse idea fits right into the occultic obsession with duality and combining multiple people together -bringing them all around a ritual glowing circle)

At exactly 2:31 (added up to 6) we see chungha with her eyes rolled back and her hands on the sides of her face. Strange pose for someone to naturally make while singing. Definitely not a natural reflex. chungha is also seated above the 12:00 sign (shown as a 0 on the clock), which implies that she switched spots with seulgi. Is she now the leader? are the four women rotating around the clock? or is the clock spinning? we are never given a visual to explain. chungha is also wearing a top made up of a red grid. not sure if that has any meaning.

Then it switches at 2:32 (added up to the number 7, another number 'they' love to use) to a brighter more pastel-colored scene, literally an inverse of the darker colors from previous. The girls are standing instead of sitting, another inverse. They're standing above water making a reflection, more inverses. Also, the symbol of them dancing around on the water (which is not a puddle, it's clearly supposed to appear as a pool given the three ladders) I think could be 'them' making a mockery of the miracle of Jesus PBUH walking on water. 6, sometimes 7, pillars also appear during this scene, with 3 ladders present below them.

chungha then makes an expression that looks like an orgasm. sorry to be blunt, guys. but it definitely fits into the narrative of a ritual, these groups often use sex as part of their rituals because the actual act of sexual intercourse between a man and a woman is an act ordained by God, so them using it makes a mockery of it. i wouldn't be surprised if this vaguely references lesbianism since earlier soyeon is reading a book titled "odd couple" -lesbians are still seen as odd couples in korea, and the fact that there isn't a single guy seen throughout the entire video yet something is causing these women to appear "hot and bothered" if you catch my drift.

At 2:35 (2+3 -5- next to 5, gotta love that duality again), the women are seen dancing on a checkerboard floor. The ceiling above them also has a checkerboard pattern, another reference to the satanic motto "as above, so below." There is a giant circle on the ceiling, but only seulgi and chungha are dancing underneath it. could this be because they were the only two who got to sit at the head of the ritual circle earlier?

At 2:36 (added up to 11, another important number to them), we see chungha staring into the camera, but just for half a second because then it goes back to the 'dancing on water' scene and it's still at 2:36.

At 2:39 it's back to the checkerboard floor. At 2:40 it rapidly switches between soyeon and sinB, the light background and the dark background.

At 2:42 (do you see the pattern of reflections/duality that keeps popping up?) the camera switches to chungha and then to seulgi. but the backgrounds behind them, while different scenes, are both light. just like how they both sat at the head of the ritual circle. and how they both dance under the circle.

At 2:43 they're dancing in the diner. At 2:45 they're dancing on the water. 2+4+3 =9. 2+4+5 = 11. 9/11. oooh illiminati confirmed. no, but really. 'they' do love having 9 and 11 together, not just because of the twin towers, so i'm not surprised that it's somehow in here too.

At 2:47 (added to 13) we see only seulgi's feet walking on the water. We see a solo shot of seulgi, followed by a group shot, then another shot of seulgi, then another group shot, the camera zooms in on seulgi again.

At 2:52 (added to 9) chungha is staring at the camera again. the last time she was staring at the camera, it added up to 6. inverse again.

(group shot. sinB. soyeon. group shot. yadda yadda yadda -i don't think there's anything interesting here)

At 2:58 (15, 1+5 = 6) we see a solo shot of seulgi sitting where chungha just was.

2:59 (16, 1+6 =7) seulgi is dead-center of the screen with three pillars and one ladder behind her. she glares into the camera, then walks away facing right.

3:00 chungha is shown facing left, sitting at the ritual circle, which still hasn't changed the time (maaaybe it's on 12:01, i can't quite tell, but it seems like it's still pointing directly at her at 12:00). why is it that we haven't seen soyeon or sinB sitting at the circle? the only time we saw them there was for that one single group shot, and that's it. I definitely think there's a reason for that.

3:03 we see sinB looking down at the water resting on a pillar. while the song is upbeat and is supposed to give off "girl power" vibes, here she's looking sad. then half a second later she's looking up at the camera smiling. when the camera isn't directly in her face, she looks pretty emotionless, but as soon as it's on her she smiles. this could symbolize how maybe she is sad/dismal/emotionless when we can't see her face, but that she smiles whenever the cameras are on. her earrings are also made of stars and circles.

3:04 - 3:05 is soyeon. rainbow colored square/cube earrings.

3:06 (added to 9) close up of seulgi. the last time we had a close up of her, it added to 6. inverse again. this also happened with chungha. why did this happen with both seulgi and chungha? it didn't happen with sinB (her last two solo shots added up to 6 and 12) or soyeon (her last two solo shots added up to 6 and 7). why these two?

3:08 they all stand close together as a group as the song ends. 3+0+8 = 11. it went from seulgi (9) to the group (11). The timestamp when the girls were sitting at the glowing clock/ritual circle 2:25 added to 9. This time the group shot added to 11. Again, 'they' really love to always use 9/11 even on the most seemingly random things. six pillars are seen, two ladders.

at 3:12 (added to 6) it switches to one-eye symbolism as a butterfly (symbol of mkultra programming) flies across the screen.

at 3:16 we see the clock again. but wait. the time now says 11:59. wasn't it on 12:00 the entire time it was pointing directly at seulgi and chungha? were our eyes playing tricks on us the whole time? I don't think so. Don't doubt what you saw, guys. That's what they want you to do.

I believe the reason why it went from 11:59 to 12:00 back to 11:59 was because the entire time it was at 12:00, a ritual was taking place. once the ritual was finished and we went back to the real world (the trigger of the butterfly to signal us that the ritual is now over) the clock went back to the time before the ritual started as if it hadn't happened at all.

and just like that, the video's over.

That's my analysis. Let me know what you guys think and if there's anything I missed.
Great analysis! I've never thought about the dancing on water could be a mocking of Jesus walking on water. Those people are totally sickos.
Hi everyone, I am Natálie, am from Czech republic and am only sixteen (so my english isn't very good).
I am so glad that there are people who see this things too, bicouse i don't know anyone who i could talk to about this (except my mum, but the time when she wanted to talk about it is gone). When i first noticed this things i thought that am crazy. I always was a really strong realist who thought that these things are bullshits (sorry for that word). My mum many times tried to open my eyes but i thought that she's just crazy and i was thinking about her very lowly bicouse of that.
I heard about K-pop a lot of times (my classmate was literally obsessed with it, especially with BTS) but i never really liked it. But then i randomly found got7 and i imediately fell for them. I loved them and their music so much (i was singing their songs all the time and could't stop it, it was really catchy). But then when i was looking at MV to the 'look' i noticed it, it was full of the illuminati symbols. They didn't even try to make it inconspicuous. I could't believe it, didn't want to believe it. I was feeling so betrayed and so sad. Then i started search for more informations about that topic and find a lot of things that made me even more sad and mostly sick (UK ULTRA, the fishy things with BTS, Jonghyun death, the way the entertainments treat them and more). I felt like am going to vomit bicouse of that all awfull things. Honestly am really sorry for those people (yeah, most of them choose it even if the knew what is going to happen to them, but still the way they are treated...just like cattle...just like we are treating the animals).
And i can't stop asking myself: If even i can see these things, why are there so many people who can't?
Hello and nice to have you here! :) People actually see it but they just love the world. We aren't far away from the time when you'll see what most people stand for. You don't see people complaining because this is what they believe will be the biggest freedom when it'll be the biggest enslavement ever.