Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

deniiiiXD

Veteran
yup , adding to this
i've been following this thread for quite some time , looks like none of you guys noticed the illuminati symbols in Twice's new music video "Dance the night away"

this scene at the end of the mv , look at Tzuyu's earings , yup a triangle with an eye in it
View attachment 12775
Mina too was wearing a similar earing , skip to 3:59 to see it
View attachment 12776
Good catch;; anyway I saw in the comment section that actually two of the members supposed to be "the witches" helped too;; maybe the horror is not that deep and it's all ab a cursed magic island (also the scene from the cave) that make them imagine many unreal things (like dolphins) and have fun ( that's why they don't believe that ship is a chance to escape).
However, they are under JYP and I also have seen a lot of one-eye references and hand signs; but hopefullly there is nothing more

GreenPlant

Established
I really feel spiritual tension when I see such performances. They always reminds me of the famous masonic chair dance.
The neck tie sure gives the feels of a dog collar.. :confused:
and why it has to be compared with a devil though? :rolleyes:
it is norm in Kpop for guys to wear girls dress, and fans so desensitized, they don't even question it

I agree with all of you. Cross dressing is so much in kpop the fans do get desensitized. The dance and the music just take creepiness to the next level. Haha the comparison with devil. Brainwashed fandom. I've seen so many posts with this phrase. The devil works hard but (insert your oppa name here) works harder. Smh

mochii

Established
I have a question. How come shinndongg of SJ escaped all criticism about his weight when netizens don't think for a second when they blast artists as young as 10 years about their weight and appearance?
i think... just for me... he came from the era where fans are not that too judgemental. i mean, as i see him, he can carry his weight when dancing and can move together with members, like he has that self confindence in him. i think thats it, that why fans can able to accept him despite his flaws.

mochii

Established
I agree with all of you. Cross dressing is so much in kpop the fans do get desensitized. The dance and the music just take creepiness to the next level. Haha the comparison with devil. Brainwashed fandom. I've seen so many posts with this phrase. The devil works hard but (insert your oppa name here) works harder. Smh
i agree i think too it’s the fandom. im seeing hashtags on IG, usernames on social media with names in relation with evil e.g. sataenism (something like that). sometimes i see caption with a memorized catholic prayer but the subject “god” in it pertains to their idol.

GreenPlant

Established
i think... just for me... he came from the era where fans are not that too judgemental. i mean, as i see him, he can carry his weight when dancing and can move together with members, like he has that self confindence in him. i think thats it, that why fans can able to accept him despite his flaws.
That could be it. Thank you.

GreenPlant

Established
i agree i think too it’s the fandom. im seeing hashtags on IG, usernames on social media with names in relation with evil e.g. sataenism (something like that). sometimes i see caption with a memorized catholic prayer but the subject “god” in it pertains to their idol.
LOL I just remembered Kyyunggsoo referred as satansoo

Last edited:

Niya

Rookie
I understand this thing, I dreamed of becoming an Kpop celebrity when I was 23 year old in 2014 when I first entered into Kpop and was brainwashed, all my dreams and things I was aspired to be has suddenly disappeared and replaced with Kpop, all I wanted at that time is to become Kpop singer, even I thought if there is way to travel to Korea to be trainee there, I was brainwashed and was losing my self, I realized the dangers of Kpop and how it make me detached from my religion, I stopped listening to it in 2015, then I start listen to it again in 2017 but I stopped again just before few months, I am now older then before and much mature, it doesn't influence me like before, all I do now is just checking their pictures thats all

also no body I know personally is interested in Kpop, I am the only one, which make things much harder for me, but may be its good thing, so I wouldn't get deeper into Kpop, it is certainly a door to unpleasant things that is not obvious from outside
I wanted to be a Kpop Idol too when I was a teen. It was the worst phase of my life and I was convinced that becoming an Idol would be the only way to combine all my aspirations and passions and live a life that will not be forgotten and go down as legend. I thought the ordinary life was boring and meaningless... But deep down I knew that this dream will remain a dream, because I don't fit the (unrealistic and very strict) beauty standard, so the chance is veeeery small (especially as a foreigner). Still, my naive self was willing to risk my life and future just to fly to SK right after graduation and go audition, live in a small apartment with no job other than being a trainee among many other people, who are way more talented, pretty etc... I knew that I most likely will be rejected, be forced surgery or flop right after debut and live on with a huge pile of debt and low self-worth. Knowing all of this, I still had the brainwashed mindset of: "Better risk and lose, than give up and never know what could have been..." What could have been is only misery. That's it.
These ideals lead to deep self hatred and a constant feeling of despair. I couldn't enjoy anything anymore, because I was always criticising every little thing I did. My singing, compositions and dancing... I couldn't even start before my hatred hit me deeply.
Getting rid of this dream was the best thing ever and I feel refreshed and free.

The 3nterta1nment industry had me believe that as an Idol you could show your true personality and skills to everyone and express yourself.
But we know the truth and how it is all controlled and set up...

I'm glad that we're out now and have seen through the flashing lights, false hope and temptation. Let's help more people to see it and not go down this risky path. There are even Am1no's for aspiring Idols. I was part of one for a long time but I now wrote my testimony on why I left this dream, in hopes it opens up more paths for readers.

Feel free to share your stories. I'm always looking forward to reading them and maybe you can inspire someone for the better! :D

Last edited:

GreenPlant

Established
I don't even know what to say. Seriously. They are taking it too far. All I can say is that I'm extremely disgusted

IMG_20180715_144640.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/BlP1qChh7hL/
And what surprises me is that people don't even take a minute to realize whats happening. They just blindly swallow what they are being offered. The user here talks about demon possession like its no big deal.
Honestly this is very creepy to watchIMG_20180715_144704.jpg

Frozenrose

Veteran
The title is Black Heart and it sounds really dark to me. The lyrics also can be interpreted as being about Lucifer:
"Tonight’s fantasy is breathtaking yeah
The moment you suddenly appeared before me
My body started to tremble and I couldn’t breathe
I can’t control my heart that has fallen in love
I wanna let the light(aka Lucifer) come into my world
I’ve fallen for you, no point in denying
What is this feeling? I can’t explain it
In one moment, I’m pulled to you like black heart
Your hidden image provokes me even more
I can’t escape from you
I can’t escape from your charms
I can feel only you coming into my eyes"

mochii

Established
The title is Black Heart and it sounds really dark to me. The lyrics also can be interpreted as being about Lucifer:
"Tonight’s fantasy is breathtaking yeah
The moment you suddenly appeared before me
My body started to tremble and I couldn’t breathe
I can’t control my heart that has fallen in love
I wanna let the light(aka Lucifer) come into my world
I’ve fallen for you, no point in denying
What is this feeling? I can’t explain it
In one moment, I’m pulled to you like black heart
Your hidden image provokes me even more
I can’t escape from you
I can’t escape from your charms
I can feel only you coming into my eyes"
why does light represent lucifer? is it because satan promises you the world or anything that is shining to the eye even for exchange of soul?

mochii

Established
It's because he represents light.. Lucifer means the light bringing morning star...
That's why his followers are called tge i11umin4tis.. Which means tge enlightened ones
oh wow thank you! i didnt know this before. so thats why somebody pointed out from previous post different artists with new releases has “light” in their title track.

but i still dont understand how do he represent light and how his followers got enlightened?