Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

peachy.nxna

Rookie
I don't usually pay attention to lyrics, I just saw the video and I don't understand Korean, so
and yes, Kokobop is about the war, KoreaKorea Bup means two Koreas bombing each other, and I saw analysis video but it was in Korean were it explain that South Korea is going to nuked by the north, but since it was in Korean, I didn't understand many things
Do you maybe have a link to that analysis video? It might be interesting.

Niya

Rookie
I never really kept an eye on G-Fr1end but their new logo looks kinda weird...
gfriendlogo.png
gfriend.jpg
Crescend moon and star? Baph0met? 6 dots
gfriendlogo more.jpg
Idk how accurate this depiction is, but The Awakening sounds weird. Apparently they constantly change the logo according to the concept.
Also the never ending loop thingy on the last two.

Maybe this is a stretch but since their name is G-Fr1end people would think it's a short version for Girlfriend.
But their logo always has a capital G in the middle just like the Freemäs0n logo:
logo.jpg
So mayyybe the G in G-Fr1end is actually standing for something else than "Girl" and mayyybe it actually stands for the mas0ns.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Twitter stans are the most annoying, seriously. Don't even try building a conversation with any of them; it's just gonna cause you a headache.
I've slowly been disassociating myself from social media, which is kinda unusual nowadays but it's for the better.

This entire world and people just make me sick, I can't keep up with all the " trends " / " hypes " / " challenges " anymore. It's all a distraction to keep us awake. Everything has become so superficial and unspirited that it's upsetting.

There's no room left anymore for humble, open-minded and outspoken individuals. The only things that matter these days are appearance, wealth and popularity.

Sigh, it's just so sad.
I once told a girl on twitter she looks good with her make-up on but believed that she would look even better without it..( an army) I got attacked by her and all her friends because I'm not accepting the new ideology of our times (the over used"it's 2018/17"; "make up is something completely normal").
So apparently if you are not a brainwashed by the media supporter of the new concepts you are wrong and an idiot.
I could get along with twitter stans only if I kept my real opinions for myself.

Aulia naf

Rookie
I never really kept an eye on G-Fr1end but their new logo looks kinda weird...
View attachment 11615
View attachment 11616
Crescend moon and star? Baph0met? 6 dots
View attachment 11617
Idk how accurate this depiction is, but The Awakening sounds weird. Apparently they constantly change the logo according to the concept.
Also the never ending loop thingy on the last two.

Maybe this is a stretch but since their name is G-Fr1end people would think it's a short version for Girlfriend.
But their logo always has a capital G in the middle just like the Freemäs0n logo:
View attachment 11621
So mayyybe the G in G-Fr1end is actually standing for something else than "Girl" and mayyybe it actually stands for the mas0ns.
What is G in free*mason logo stands for btw? I know that logo is free*mason's, but didn't get what the G stands for

Guys, if you don't watch this video yet then you can watch it if you want to.

This is a video from Vogue about J-ssica J-ng. When you look at it more closely, you will see kind of a white truck and in that truck, you will see that bigger triangle symbol related to BL. I mean adult man lover.

Is this what humans called as coincidence? You know your answer.
wow, I can't believe this sign was shown and its public like this! there is something here more into this, I think this was intentional.
Good catch

Lifeare

Rookie
Did you guys ever stop stanning / supporting a certain group or idol after noticing suspicious symbolism?
I stopped completely supporting 4 of my favorite girl groups (nam*yu, before skul, exceed, besty) last March. Only 2 are active anyway.

Before that, I was pleading in prayer, that I wanted to continue to "enjoy" their activities while they're still active. One day, I just stopped everything, I did not look at their updates, even monitor the most recent exceed comeback. Nada. God really helped me on this one when I surrendered this "obsession" unto him.

My problem these days is the farm four eight. I'm getting obsessed again and it's not on schedule to the point of messing with productivity. I had to properly schedule watching and maybe stop lurking around the corresponding subreddit.

Later, I'll also surrender this to Him. I'm going to attempt going cold turkey once again.

"Yass, the queen of gays"

---snipped---

]
No :(

It's so sad she has to resort into this in order to gain attention :(

---
Disclaimer: This is just a theory.

On the topic of handlers, I think L*E of exceed might be a handler in their group. She's the only member that I'm wary of. She also appeared in my dreams maybe trying to appeal in a way that I should let my guard down. And yes it kind of worked because over time I warmed up to her. It's really creepy. Spells are likely since she's a producer for the group.

I think Ms. fancam might have struck a pact of some sort. I noticed that her house is usually dark (don't know if a preference or might be for nefarious reasons). She also has this boyish alter persona of some sort.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Samyel's mvs are really creepy. There are too many shots of his alters:
capture-20180701-200225.png
capture-20180701-200308.png

capture-20180701-200902.png
capture-20180701-201004.png
capture-20180701-201104.png
capture-20180701-200936.png
As well as the one eye. the hint of cloning/ waking up of the Antichrist:
capture-20180701-200407.png
capture-20180701-200328.png
Antigravity, smoke:
capture-20180701-201933.png
capture-20180701-201900.png
The mv ends with the pose of Louise Bourgeois’ Arch of Hysteria.
The whole mv is based of black and light. The theme is about light and "the one".
His other mv Teenager shows us a total chaos.

Frozenrose

Veteran
The Third Eye: Satanic Portal to The Demonic Realm – Straight From the Mouth of One Involved…
“The 3rd or Inner Eye – A metaphysical opening which refers to the 6th chakra (serpent power), that leads to higher consciousness. A new age symbol of enlightenment.” Wikipedia

According to those who practice New Age it’s the psychic ability connected to the occult. Through meditation one opens himself up to the spirit realm and it is through this process that one achieves an altered state of consciousness. The emptying of your mind and the opening of a ‘doorway’….which might I suggest is a “demonic doorway”.
In Buddhism the middle eye is known as the Shiva.
In Hinduism it is the eye of clairvoyance.
In Egypt it is known as the Eye of Horus or the Eye of Osiris.
In Freemasonry it is the All Seeing Eye. The same one that is found on our dollar bill.

But no matter the ‘religion’ it is applied to, the meaning of the eye remains the same… the passing into a spiritual portal for enlightenment…..at least so they believe….

In Genesis 3:5-7 it says, “For God doth know…then your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as Gods…knowing Good and Evil….And the eyes of them both opened.”

The Hebrew word for eyes is not plural but singular. In other words the serpent was claiming that their eye would open and their ‘knowledge’ would broaden. This verse was not talking about the physical organ but the eye of the soul. It is likely, then, that many people today are practicing the same lie Satan fed Adam and Eve, that of opening their ‘third eye’. Opening the gate between two worlds.

Many today believe that opening the ‘third eye’ or ‘pineal gland’ is a harmless spiritual practice that is necessary for spiritual maturity, but they are dead wrong. In truth practicing things like horoscopes, psychic abilities, and ‘taping’ into the ‘third eye’ openly invite demons to enter their lives. These deceiving spirits and hypocritical liars then distract them from the truth of Christ.

"I close my eyes and I see with my 3rd eye
Show me what you want, 3rd eye
I just wish I could see me me
I close my eyes and I see with my 3rd eye I I
What is this? I don’t know what’s right
Feels like I’ll know
But I don’t know like a hidden camera
What I need is a 3rd eye
It’s my survival in this chaos
Is that eye sleeping
Or pretending to be asleep?

Will I be able to awaken it?
Or am I too scared to awaken it?
Or am I on the other side
Closing my eye from being scared of the world’s threats?
Am I not able to open
Because the light is too bright?
I know there is a part of me that I don’t know
But I don’t know what that is

I wanna find my keys that are hidden
So I can open my locked up eye
My 3rd eye is wrapped around the chaos in my head
I’ll give it a short kiss
Am I not able to open or do I not want to open?
Like a chained and locked door
My eye is closed, tightly

I wanna know
I think I can know
Now the world that is folded in layers
But the truth inside
What am I? Who am I?
What color is
The background of my heart?

I close my eyes and I see with my 3rd eye
Show me what you want, 3rd eye
I just wish I could see me me
I close my eyes and I see with my 3rd eye I I

I don’t want to be standing
And trembling in this nervous state
I want to check myself
I want that part of me
Don’t close that eye, please don’t close that eye
I’m trapped inside again
Don’t shut the door, please don’t shut the door
So I can get out, don’t shut the door

I’m in front of the eye that can’t open in this dark world
I can’t see, I can only see the outer layers
That spread out before me

Just breathe in my heart
So I can open my eye some day
I know but I can’t see
It’s frustrating, please just once

Just breathe in my heart
I know but I can’t see
Open

Just breathe in my heart
I know but I can’t see
Open"

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I was scrolling around randomly in Youtube and I came upon not much known group called Pentagon
I saw this

View attachment 11642

View attachment 11643

he said Saranghae then the rainbow came in, I think they are pushing Gay agenda
Yeah i know but despide that I've not seen in the yb comments the lgbtq stans that go crazy everytime they see gay stuff (and are everywhere).
I like that mv and song so much even tho I was also bothered by that part; but the fact they reffer to a girl and call her "a beautiful flower created by God" made me feel better. I hope it's all just a little joke