Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lee_

Established
@lee_ , sorry for bothering you but could you check this video(I hope it's a legit one)? Can you tell us if there's something in this video that hasn't been discussed yet?
Hi Frozenrose, sorry for not replying sooner. There isn't really anything new that hasn't been talked about here on that video, and I think the creator took the information from esedae's blog (https://blog.naver.com/esedae), as it is something that I've read before, and it's a bit outdated because it talked about the symbolism behind MV B*S*T which was released on October 10, 2016... The numerology part though, I'm afraid it would sound like it's far-fetched, but the creator mentioned something like this: October 10, 2016 if broken down will result in the number 119 (or 911), which has an occult meaning indeed, and since then they entered the 26th place on Billboard charts, I believe they're on no. 1 now since a week ago? Maybe there's something interesting behind that too, but I really have no idea as for now. By the way, esedae used your video materials on B*T*S on one of his blog posts : https://blog.naver.com/esedae/221286585495

Helter Skelter (PART 2)

!!!(SPOILERS)!!!

After skipping quite a bit of the movie, the next main point that happens is the abuse from Ririko towards her manager and later on, the manager's boyfriend. Ririko is in a weird mental state from all the drugs and is acting manipulative.​

With how she acts when she heards her sister wanted to get into contact with her, she suddenly looks like she switches to another alter persona. Her face looks shocked and she acts a little different around her little sister, telling her also to get into the industry just like her.​

Ririko's manager arranges the two to meet up in secret while the sister is on a school trip in Tokio.​

Another model shows up and teams up with Ririko, which moreso looks like she's pushing her on the spotlight and I caught a screenshot of the model talking about bullimia.​

Later on, Ririko goes one step further and forces her manager to watch her having sex with the manager's boyfriend. Ririko is abusing her manager and torturing her emotionally. The two have a strange secretive and a sexual relationship. The only difference seems to be that Ririko is the handler and her manager seems like the victim as she's also shown crying and like she cares for Ririko.​

Now this screenshot is absoultely something that captivates me. You have the leopard print, the obvious B*E*T*T*@ kitten programming and in this scene, a syringe has fell from her hand which indicates to drug abuse.​

It's the scene after Ririko goes out of the bathroom. It's her birthday party and she's having a melt down. Goes what she sees? Butterflies.​

BOOM! Mindblown!​

In this scene, you can clearly see the leopard print and red nail polish. Ririko is used up.​

Her hair is also falling of short after. Remind you of a certain someone who shaved their head in circa 2007?​

Hmm (hint. blonde and charismatic betta kitten - B)​

Now Ririko is the girl that's covered in bruises and desperate. She's losing her spotlight to another girl. This is a little bit of a dramatic way to get people's attention to how short the spotlight shines for the it girls/it guys.​

In the end, Ririko 'commits suicide'. What intrigues me is the correlation to the famous movie Black swan which is also filled with subliminal images and I also think Vigilant Citizen did an article about it. Both girls commit suicide with a serene expression and it's done very dramatically, in front of a crowd. If someone could deliberate more on it, that would be great. Now, after Ririko is over, the other model who is played by GD's ex gf (supposedly) is the new it girl. And it just goes on and on and on..​

The girl didn't die in the end, she just gauged one of her eyes out (I make it sound like it's a normal thing lol). Nonetheless, that movie does have occult symbolism in it, and I believe that kind of movies aren't made to tell us the truth but rather to flaunt their power, something like: "This is what's really happening, but it isn't everything and you really can't do anything about it".

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hi Frozenrose, sorry for not replying sooner. There isn't really anything new that hasn't been talked about here on that video, and I think the creator took the information from esedae's blog (https://blog.naver.com/esedae), as it is something that I've read before, and it's a bit outdated because it talked about the symbolism behind MV B*S*T which was released on October 10, 2016... The numerology part though, I'm afraid it would sound like it's far-fetched, but the creator mentioned something like this: October 10, 2016 if broken down will result in the number 119 (or 911), which has an occult meaning indeed, and since then they entered the 26th place on Billboard charts, I believe they're on no. 1 now since a week ago? Maybe there's something interesting behind that too, but I really have no idea as for now. By the way, esedae used your video materials on B*T*S on one of his blog posts : https://blog.naver.com/esedae/221286585495

The girl didn't die in the end, she just gauged one of her eyes out (I make it sound like it's a normal thing lol). Nonetheless, that movie does have occult symbolism in it, and I believe that kind of movies aren't made to tell us the truth but rather to flaunt their power, something like: "This is what's really happening, but it isn't everything and you really can't do anything about it".

Thank you for the reply! With BT$ nothing is coincidental so it may not be far-fetched at all. Waa, I'm glad my video has been useful in such a way.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
i just have time to reply now.i noticed that,why this thread seems getting lesser page?i read the other thread too made by you,but i have no time to reply you.so many things i want to talk about especially about sh**** cb :(
Aww course you can talk about them . Here or there. Nothing’s changed ok . I deleted only some things. and some I wish I hadn’t, they were by mistake. No matter I will never forget Jjong and will always talk about him or Shoeshinee :).

Last edited:

GreenPlant

Established
XO Electric Kiss MV
Notice the as above so below sign cleverly incorporated in the choreography as also seen in Shiny's Lucifer. This can also be interpreted as vow of silence. Oh. Actually two signs simultaneously are used. Sneeky Screenshot_20180607-013410.jpgScreenshot_20180607-013349.jpg
Then we also see suh0 lying in a glass coffin partially filled with water and glitter(glamor check). Reverse baptism or satanic baptismIMG_20180607_014441.jpgIMG_20180607_014356.jpgScreenshot_20180607-013945.jpg
Another shot and we see se*hun flashing one eye sign 'subtly' Screenshot_20180607-013913.jpg

Continued

Attachments

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
nice to meet you too!! lets hope more people from that Jonghyun article can join us here, it seemed that a lot of them were aware of whats going on in the kpop industry and its hard to find kpop fans willing to discuss this issue

BTS started with a hip hop concept completely different to the one they have now, but they became successful only after they started telling the sad and suicidal stories.
You can even find the name of their future songs in their very first music video so it seems this was planned from the beggining of their career. almost like if they are some kind of experiment o_O

And I dont understand how the fans are not paying attention to their lyrics and how dark they are
I mean how can you read the lyrics to this song and not see something is terribly wrong?
I agree. And each one wrote it themselves so each solo is literally how they feel. His & Jins both are very dark & sad.

SHyNii - Story Of Light
Areean4 - The Light Is Coming
Kieyle - This Light of Mine
Wan8a 0ne - Light
Artist are now dedicating their recent projects to the coming of the anti-christ (the light reference)
The third temple in Jerusalem is being built for him. The end times are happening.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
SHyNii - Story Of Light
Wan8a 0ne - Light
Artist are now dedicating their recent projects to the coming of the anti-christ (the light reference)
The third temple in Jerusalem is being built for him. The end times are happening.
Maybe BT -es Jkook shown controlling the elements in Fakeyy Loove is a step towards that... fire (sug-a) water, (Jim-in), wind (Jin) . The earth = world domination (us)

—(Revelation 9:1-12) The first four trumpets are curses that are directed at the physical elements of Earth.

J-kook = new magic shop keeper as he approaches the coat stand with mask and cloak, maybe that’s why they are trying to lock him away ...

Song is the signal of the start and they are now gonna tour Europe. ( final goal)

So then soon The fifth trumpet ? marking the appearing of the Antichrist.

Oh and sadly Jj-ong walking towards a huge light in shinin’ - heaven or the anti-c? I hope not
:(

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Oh and further to this: about the serpent .

Shin::EE story of light showing the fox = “the little prince’ Jjongs favourite book. Hmmm. In that book the snake bites the prince.

The snake represents several things in "The Little Prince". From a Biblical perspective, the snake represents the evils of the world, which are unknown to the Little Prince. The Little Prince had not been on the Earth long enough to experience the evils of man; he landed in a desert where these evils would not exist. The pilot was the only human he encountered on Earth, and the pilot displayed no evil towards the Little Prince. The snake represents death
So maybe what I said about JH walking towards light was actually escaping ??and the light was not the Anti, maybe he is pure ?? Idk just thoughts.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any wild animal which Adonai, God, had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You are not to eat from any tree in the garden'?"

Gen 3:2 The woman answered the serpent, "We may eat from the fruit of the trees of the garden,

Gen 3:3 but about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden God said, 'You are neither to eat from it nor touch it, or you will die.”

We all know where Apples were shown in Beetee-es blood, sweat and tears.

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Completely off topic but did you know the Pope had the same car as Jjong?? I was shocked he drove a car like that. :eek:
AFC7D2FF-2339-4B53-A2E0-170FDB1CB2AD.jpeg

Last edited:

mochii

Established
SHyNii - Story Of Light
Wan8a 0ne - Light
please explain further- re coming of anti christ

presenttense

Established
It's bad enough that South Korea has such a terrible stigma around mental health, but y'all blaming their mental health issues on such absurd things only makes it worse
absurd? clearly you are asleep. Mk ultra and satanic rituals are real and alive in entertainment industries in the west and Korea. Kat williams and roseanne bar even admitted to mk ultra being rampant in entertainment industries and rappers have admitted to seeing messed up shit at "parties" but you know just a bunch of hogwash right? go back to allkpop forums because we have zero time for you here.

GreenPlant

Established
Not kpop related but still can be related. If someone tries to do something against their will and interests the next instant you know they are dead and then labeled mentally unstable . Same happened with Anthony Bourdain. Mj. Many others. Probably Kate spade tooIMG_20180608_235446.jpgIMG_20180608_235420.jpg