Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

mochii

Established
So, one thing I wanted to talk about.​

It's a Japanese movie about entertainent industry called Helter Skelter.

I would say it is a very detailed movie that leaves you thinking about it days after watching it. Everything being said is for a reason.​

There is also indications to mental and pyhisical abuse and M*/K* UL*TR*@ programming.

!!!!(SPOILERS)!!!!

I recommend you to watch it but I'll just spoil the main points here.​

First thing's first, we start off with a focus on lookism in Japan and girls talking about cosmetic procedures and the main charachter unfolding her plastic surgery gauzes from all over her body.​

Once she's finished, a clear canvas of her naked body is shown and they decide to focus on the tattoo on her foot.​

Looks familiar, doesn't it? Also strange how they focus on the tattoo twice in the first five minutes of the movie.​

Secondy, we see how she addresses her staff and abuses her manager.​

The next thing we are focusing on is how the staff leaves as soon as her equally famous boyfriend visits her and they have explicit sex.​

Telling her that she's only his, she makes an embarrassed and sad face when get into the next scene that explains her expression. In order to get the roles and magazine shoots and all the glam, she needs to f the higher ups. These next scenes are chopped up to show the difference of her manager making love to her boyfriend and her having sex with a camera crew member or manager smth.​

After sex, the movie again goes back focusing on lookism and plastic surgery. While admiring herself in the mirror, the main character - Ririko notices a big bruise on her forehead.​

After that, along with her manager, at the doctor's they schedule the next appointment to fix her up and she sees what seems like a future self, looking at a girl with her whole body bruised. Now what happened, was that the girl who couldn't pay her treatments - her body started rotting and dying out. That could easily be a warning to Ririko but she's completely out of it and deluded by fame.​

After that incident, Ririko goes on with her busy schedule and is the focus of everything. The camerawork makes sure to showcase how much of a product she actually is. She's nothing but a product to people around her.​

I will continue my review with a part 2 post when I get the time. Thanks for reading so far!​

Helter Skelter (PART 2)

!!!(SPOILERS)!!!

After skipping quite a bit of the movie, the next main point that happens is the abuse from Ririko towards her manager and later on, the manager's boyfriend. Ririko is in a weird mental state from all the drugs and is acting manipulative.​

With how she acts when she heards her sister wanted to get into contact with her, she suddenly looks like she switches to another alter persona. Her face looks shocked and she acts a little different around her little sister, telling her also to get into the industry just like her.​

Ririko's manager arranges the two to meet up in secret while the sister is on a school trip in Tokio.​

Another model shows up and teams up with Ririko, which moreso looks like she's pushing her on the spotlight and I caught a screenshot of the model talking about bullimia.​

Later on, Ririko goes one step further and forces her manager to watch her having sex with the manager's boyfriend. Ririko is abusing her manager and torturing her emotionally. The two have a strange secretive and a sexual relationship. The only difference seems to be that Ririko is the handler and her manager seems like the victim as she's also shown crying and like she cares for Ririko.​

Now this screenshot is absoultely something that captivates me. You have the leopard print, the obvious B*E*T*T*@ kitten programming and in this scene, a syringe has fell from her hand which indicates to drug abuse.​

It's the scene after Ririko goes out of the bathroom. It's her birthday party and she's having a melt down. Goes what she sees? Butterflies.​

BOOM! Mindblown!​

In this scene, you can clearly see the leopard print and red nail polish. Ririko is used up.​

Her hair is also falling of short after. Remind you of a certain someone who shaved their head in circa 2007?​

Hmm (hint. blonde and charismatic betta kitten - B)​

Now Ririko is the girl that's covered in bruises and desperate. She's losing her spotlight to another girl. This is a little bit of a dramatic way to get people's attention to how short the spotlight shines for the it girls/it guys.​

In the end, Ririko 'commits suicide'. What intrigues me is the correlation to the famous movie Black swan which is also filled with subliminal images and I also think Vigilant Citizen did an article about it. Both girls commit suicide with a serene expression and it's done very dramatically, in front of a crowd. If someone could deliberate more on it, that would be great. Now, after Ririko is over, the other model who is played by GD's ex gf (supposedly) is the new it girl. And it just goes on and on and on..​

more interesting read. i feel like im wanting to watch the movie since i like jap movies too. i wonder if this happened really in the industry because it seems like it. depressed behind the cam, joyful smile without any trace of sadness in front. and of course, your way of easy access to the top...

Jes

Established
Helter Skelter (PART 2)

!!!(SPOILERS)!!!

After skipping quite a bit of the movie, the next main point that happens is the abuse from Ririko towards her manager and later on, the manager's boyfriend. Ririko is in a weird mental state from all the drugs and is acting manipulative.

View attachment 8334

With how she acts when she heards her sister wanted to get into contact with her, she suddenly looks like she switches to another alter persona. Her face looks shocked and she acts a little different around her little sister, telling her also to get into the industry just like her.

View attachment 8335

Ririko's manager arranges the two to meet up in secret while the sister is on a school trip in Tokio.

View attachment 8336

Another model shows up and teams up with Ririko, which moreso looks like she's pushing her on the spotlight and I caught a screenshot of the model talking about bullimia.

View attachment 8337

Later on, Ririko goes one step further and forces her manager to watch her having sex with the manager's boyfriend. Ririko is abusing her manager and torturing her emotionally. The two have a strange secretive and a sexual relationship. The only difference seems to be that Ririko is the handler and her manager seems like the victim as she's also shown crying and like she cares for Ririko.

View attachment 8338

Now this screenshot is absoultely something that captivates me. You have the leopard print, the obvious B*E*T*T*@ kitten programming and in this scene, a syringe has fell from her hand which indicates to drug abuse.

View attachment 8339

It's the scene after Ririko goes out of the bathroom. It's her birthday party and she's having a melt down. Goes what she sees? Butterflies.
BOOM! Mindblown!

View attachment 8340

In this scene, you can clearly see the leopard print and red nail polish. Ririko is used up.

View attachment 8341

Her hair is also falling of short after. Remind you of a certain someone who shaved their head in circa 2007?
Hmm (hint. blonde and charismatic betta kitten - B)

View attachment 8342

Now Ririko is the girl that's covered in bruises and desperate. She's losing her spotlight to another girl. This is a little bit of a dramatic way to get people's attention to how short the spotlight shines for the it girls/it guys.

View attachment 8343

In the end, Ririko 'commits suicide'. What intrigues me is the correlation to the famous movie Black swan which is also filled with subliminal images and I also think Vigilant Citizen did an article about it. Both girls commit suicide with a serene expression and it's done very dramatically, in front of a crowd. If someone could deliberate more on it, that would be great. Now, after Ririko is over, the other model who is played by GD's ex gf (supposedly) is the new it girl. And it just goes on and on and on..
She just like a doll in the very last picture. A doll who was being thrown away I think.

GreenPlant

Established
Just saw this going on instagram. It's about XO's last concert in the elyxion series. And these are the dates. On the eclipses. Somebody mentioned on this forum that xo always does major stuff on eclipses etc. Now I can see they actually do. Might be a ritual of some sort that's gonna happenIMG_20180604_234116.jpgIMG_20180604_234054.jpgIMG_20180604_234039.jpgIMG_20180604_234010.jpg

GreenPlant

Established
Another thing going on is about XO's comeback. Someone predicted the dates and all the dates mentioned are again are eclipses. Why am I not surprised. And fans are raving that the new comeback might be mj inspired. They even did his famous moves in their concert. What's this obsession with mj going on.
IMG_20180604_234151.jpgIMG_20180604_234134.jpg

Hi guys! It’s great to see that people on here are not only interested in Kpop but are able to see beyond the music and see the dark side of the entertainment industry.
Little history: I began listening to Kpop in 2007 after befriending a Korean exchange student in my high school. Kpop was so different then. I've been listening to it for the past ten years and I can't believe how empty and dark it has become. But maybe that's what is has been all along. These companies are manufacturing and mass producing idols and groups for the sake of profit. And where there’s profit, there is always bound to be corruption (slave contracts, casting couches, you know the drill…)
BTS quickly grew to become my favorite group after their first debut back in 2013 with "We Are Bulletproof". Suga and Rapmon were among the best rappers to debut in an idol group so I got hooked. They were so different, and their music did not resemble that of other groups.
However, as their popularity grew, their concepts became darker and darker and Blood Sweat and Tears is no exception.
With loads of religious symbols and idioms (Christianity, to be specific) and drug references and death, this is one of the most blatant videos of BTS' career. Just want to show you some interesting things I discovered and maybe give you some insight...
Now I am no Vigilant Citizen, but I did learn quite a bit from this site.
Please feel free to add your own input! There is still a lot to this type of symbolism that I am unaware of.
I know that our dear VC could write and analyze this way better than I ever could.

MV begins with the boys walking through a museum. Notice the black and white checkered floor and the masonic-like pillars.

Jin seems to be the main focus throughout the MV. Here is the "Pink Princess" gazing at a painting.

Here is a detailed version of the painting.

"The painting’s name is The Fall of the Rebel Angels and it was painted in 1562. It shows us a battle between good and bad angels. The bad angles (or “fallen angels”) look like half man-half beast demons. In many ways, it symbolizes the internal battle between good & evil. The righteous and the corrupted."
source: http://officiallykmusic.com/art-symbolism-behind-btss-blood-sweat-tears/

Rapmon with Baphomet skull in the background.

Black and white = duality, or opposing forces of good and evil. Represented by the statues and the floor tiles.

V is the only member to appear under this thin veil in the MV. Reminded me of the Veiled Christ in Naples. It is speculated that its creator used alchemy and other forms of magic to create this. Our dear VC wrote an article on this:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-sansevero-chapel/

Pure speculation though.

Rapmon lighting some kind of cube, which turns his drink green.

Drink the absinthe/kool-aid I guess (def: demonstrate unquestioning obedience or loyalty to someone or something.) Is Rapmon going along with all of this for the fame?

LSD/acid/mushroom trip?

Warhol vibes.

Shots following when Rapmom consumes the beverage.

Glamorizing drugs/smoking. Actually in South Korea it's deemed pretty controversial for idols to smoke/drink, even though your average Korean participates in such activities and idols are no exception. However idols have to maintain a clean/pure image to lure in fans.

Did Rapmon kill himself with a poisonous gas? Are the directors glamorizing suicide in a country with the highest suicide rate in the developed world?

JHope sitting in front of Mary and a headless Christ. Why deface Christ?

We can see he's sitting on a throne in a tub with black water. This could be representative of selling his soul, thus sitting on his throne for all the success BTS has gained over the years.

Submerged in black water, could this be representative of a reverse baptism? Selling his soul to the Devil as he sits on his throne of success?

Will post more in the next post since I cannot upload more than 20 pics:eek::eek::eek:

mochii

Established
Off-topic: The thread was shaved by 6 pages! I noticed since I keep track of it.

Did someone asked to have the fanwar posts deleted? That's fine but I hope none of the useful ones GOT deleted...

Edit: FYI, approximately 138 posts got deleted.
either, the moderator deleted some posts or the users from previous posts deleted their’s

mochii

Established
Pay close attention to ch@nyeols hoodieView attachment 8458View attachment 8459
To k@i's tattooView attachment 8460View attachment 8462
And his jacketView attachment 8463
I know these are old but one can see who they really work for
i liked koreans bec im an avid kdrama fan before kpop. they portray like they are kind, religious, conservative etc. they dont look like they’ll be like this...until i discovered kpop occult doings... never thought they’ll be engaging themselves to demons in exchange for fame just like in hollywood. just look at their casual day, seems like normal. but things they got in their body seems like anytime of the day they are monitored if they are worshipping who. and observe theeyes of the people working in the music industry compared those working in film. kpop artists look like under of something, no soul, that they have to perform because it is needed than wanted.

saintroserosalia

Established
i mean, the symbolism they got in them. not really the fashion sense though. example, their participation in met gala. not only g*cci.. sometimes i observe also in other brands. or am i just little sensitive about it
Yes, yes, I get what you mean. I wrote 'high fashion' when I actually meant leading fashion houses like Dior and LV. Their fashion shows sometimes do not have anything to do with fashion, just blatant symbolism in the set designs or hair/makeup.
Screenshot (10).png
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/10/26/satanic-symbolism-is-in-our-faces-at-london-fashion-week-the-big-takeaway/
http://mkultra.dance/illuminati-chic-symbolism-within-high-fashion/

mochii

Established
Yes, yes, I get what you mean. I wrote 'high fashion' when I actually meant leading fashion houses like Dior and LV. Their fashion shows sometimes do not have anything to do with fashion, just blatant symbolism in the set designs or hair/makeup.
View attachment 8495
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/10/26/satanic-symbolism-is-in-our-faces-at-london-fashion-week-the-big-takeaway/
http://mkultra.dance/illuminati-chic-symbolism-within-high-fashion/
wow! this purely symbolic. :eek:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
looks like someone wanted the thread to have less engagement.. like, they are competing? wtf they are competing when we are just discussing things. maybe we can wait for the moderator to answer about this
That would be me deleting, (not all) otherwise it would of been 12 pages), but be assured definitely not competing as I’ve deleted there too. There is a good reason. Sorry.

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
As we're speaking of EX(), have you noticed how sneakily they throw the devil's horns in Monster? I was watching a dance tutorial and this dance move is made so fast.
eeee.pngeeeee.pngerrr.pngettt.png
Even when fully snow it down it's still done pretty fast. And at most times it's pointed unto us. They're casting spells on us.