Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Jes

Established
Everyone...look..hurmm..why recently so many news like this??i don't know him but,don't you feel weird?i think after kim joo hyuk passed awaylast year,it seems like so many idols/actors passed away and what i noticed was all of them involved men..hurmm..what do you think about this?View attachment 6178
I just know him today and yeah, there are many deaths.

lady rose

Established
RanFan, if you're still seeing us here, take care there.
Okay guys, here's some things or points that I'm not easily forgot from him/her :

1. Jonghyun death is not just about depression. There are more things behind the curtain such as 3 people was involved in his death and they're not idols. RanFan was also said when Jonghyun was found, he was in tied position.
2. There's an older idol with initial J.Y who is recently be a new handler in SM on 2017.
3. J.Y had many sexual partners. He's in on/off relationship with one of his bestfriend. That relationship is intense and also, he had done sexual things with a member from SHINee and that member is not Jonghyun. J.Y practicing chaos magic as well in his home besides of his image as an idol who is go to the church.
4. There are transgenders in K-pop. My opinion about this, it's highly possible that we are caught off guards at first about them.
5. These artists are taught to do occult things. They can learn without us even realized from a teacher and also, they need to worship the devil. Whether it's in their dorms or somewhere else. If they can't do it at that time, amulets will be given to them. Whether it's the accesories or something else. As long as they're doing that, they're safe. A demon could be the part of their personalities.
They can feel "worthy" when they're doing that.
6. Idols who are not "worthy" to the devil, they still got their fame but they will be harshly tortured. Some of them can't even remember their families.
7. A very popular girlgroup was involved in sexual activities and they do it also with people overseas.
8. Ex trainee from SM, Stella was out from SM because she was scared about worshipping the devil. She had sexual things a.k.a t****s*** going on with Siwon and another member from Super Junior. If I'm not mistaken, it's 2 of them from Super Junior.

Et cetera. Et cetera. These are reminder. Take these information with grain of salt.
Wish the best for all. Correct me if I'm wrong in this.
About JH,i believe that he really got severe depression due to strive to be perfect and always thinks that he is not good enough,i believe it is more that what we don't know.As my previous post,i rather to believe that he commit suicide than being murdered.The thought of JH being murdered really makes me sad and pity him.If people in the same industry know the killers,i wonder how come they can act like nothing happened especially his group member.
About J.Y,have you watch recent episode of
I L**e A***e? His house full with antics and give weird/dark vibes even though i watched it on tv.But his house looks like Shinee's old house while they still live together.Not sure if they live at same apartment/ neighborhood. There is one scene where is showed J.Y hang a drawing from leonardo da vinci,"The Last Supper" at dining hall.According to him,with that drawing hanged near dining table he won't feel alone while eating.From what i know,that drawing have dark hidden meaning,related to occult maybe.
About J.Y being gay,i heard about it a long time ago.At that time,he is my bias and i don't believe it but the rumours circulate until now.Up to this year,i think it might be true that he is gay.When i heard the rumours he is gay a long time ago,i have doubt about him and decided not to become his/group fan anymore.

Jes

Established
me too.just know about him today..hurmm..i don't want to think too much or speculate too much,but it seems like almost every month we heard news actor/idol in SK died.from suicide due to depression, accident and weird/unknown disease..
Maybe "they" want more humans to be sacrificed in order to create something bigger.
These demons seems wanting human's flesh so much. -_-"!

Jes

Established
About JH,i believe that he really got severe depression due to strive to be perfect and always thinks that he is not good enough,i believe it is more that what we don't know.As my previous post,i rather to believe that he commit suicide than being murdered.The thought of JH being murdered really makes me sad and pity him.If people in the same industry know the killers,i wonder how come they can act like nothing happened especially his group member.
I L**e A***e? His house full with antics and give weird/dark vibes even though i watched it on tv.But his house looks like Shinee's old house while they still live together.Not sure if they live at same apartment/ neighborhood. There is one scene where is showed J.Y hang a drawing from leonardo da vinci,"The Last Supper" at dining hall.According to him,with that drawing hanged near dining table he won't feel alone while eating.From what i know,that drawing have dark hidden meaning,related to occult maybe.
About J.Y being gay,i heard about it a long time ago.At that time,he is my bias and i don't believe it but the rumours circulate until now.Up to this year,i think it might be true that he is gay.When i heard the rumours he is gay a long time ago,i have doubt about him and decided not to become his/group fan anymore.
Nope. I don't watch that but from your words, that situation seems like the eerie one. As for Leonardo Da Vinci, if he was really meeting an ET being a.k.a alien a.k.a demon a.k.a whatever you want to called it back then in a cave then, it could be posibble and logical that all of his knowledges are coming from them.

Jes

Established
Continuation. This is just a little short information about him.
You can called Leonardo as a genius, briliant, crazy and many more but, take a look at this below.

main-qimg-57069dc035a3cfc5b5678e1849bc00d5.png

If he really see these 2 beings then that's it. Either he was chosen or he was making promises with them, we will never know. Unless if we're going back to that time.

SailorGalaxy

Rookie

J.Y used to be my bias too. I readed somewhere that he has 2 apartments but has chosen this one for filming. Also I noticed that he looks very tired nowdays on fan taken pictures. Kinda...old? I know he is only 32 years old but looks very exhausted. And that sudden change to blonde hair is weird too. In all his carrier he never bleached his hair for blonde. We know that in illuminati world that means reprogramming. I wonder why? He supposed to be new handler... Maybe he didn't want to do this anymore and they reprogrammed him?

julisummer

Rookie
Everyone...look..hurmm..why recently so many news like this??i don't know him but,don't you feel weird?i think after kim joo hyuk passed awaylast year,it seems like so many idols/actors passed away and what i noticed was all of them involved men..hurmm..what do you think about this?View attachment 6178
And again we have a symbolic number connected to his death. 22.

Jonghyun's death had a weird connection to the number 22 as I mentioned before.
I made a similar observation about date of Jonghyun's death and Red Velvet's publications.

Bad Boy was published 1 day and 11 month after Jonghyun's death (at 29th January) while Peek-A-Boo was published at 17th November, which was 1 day and 1 month before his death.

The fire that Lee mentioned took place at the day Jonghyun was buried, at the 21st of December.

Furthermore, there is some weird connection between Jonghyun and the number 22:

18.12.2017 (Jonghyun's death date)

= 1 + 8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 22

In fortune cookie Jonghyun opens a paper and it's message contains the number 22:

In another VCR ("Waffle") of his last concert a dollar bill with Jonghyun's face on it is cut into pieces (Money is also called "dead" president as the faces on dollar bills are often portraits of dead presidents).

On the dollar bill you can see the number J2017120910H. These are the days last concert took place (9th and 10th of December).

On the poster for this concert the same date is announced as following:

2017.1209.SAT.6PM - 1210.SUN.4PM

2+0+1+7+1+2+0+9=22

12+10=22

Does anyone know what those numbers (111, 11 and 22) could possibly mean?

And there is one more weird detail about Jonghyun's VCR I have talked about in an old post:

I have already pointed out that the clock shows the time 8:40. As a man in the background says "good morning" in german we know that it has to be 8:40 am in the morning in Germany. The time difference between Germany and Korea is 8 hours - so the clock shows us 6:40 pm in Korean time. 6:32 pm is the time Jonghyun was pronounced dead.

But there is another aspect. The clock hands are pointing to the digits 10 and 8.

10+8=18. (Day of Death)

In Peek a Boo the clock stops at 12. (Month of death)

There are some more observations I made in different MV clips, but I don't know if they will make sense.
And Seo Min-Woo died aged 33. Another symbolic number.

tyrab

Established
I know I'm late but I'm new here so. But in regards of bts I don't get any type of gay or bi vibes from any of the members. I believe bighit does try and make some ships look 'real' by having them do things that the fans can then over analyze and freak out about. I personally believe they are straight. I will admit jimin has 'changed' but I believe that's what bighit wants us to see, a 'softer' jimin. He could be completely different and probably is behind the scenes. I've also noticed alot of people believe rm or suga may be gay or bi based off the fact that they have shown their support for the lgbtq+ community (more than the other members). I don't think showing support for the lgbtq+ community means you are part of the lgbtq+ community.
hello, welcome but could u plz post this on the bts thead i linked so we can do into more detail there most users here don't like bts mentioned in this thread thank you
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-official-bts-bangtan-boys-illuminati-discussion-thread.3453/

Last edited:

mochii

Established
RanFan, if you're still seeing us here, take care there.
Okay guys, here's some things or points that I'm not easily forgot from him/her :

1. Jonghyun death is not just about depression. There are more things behind the curtain such as 3 people was involved in his death and they're not idols. RanFan was also said when Jonghyun was found, he was in tied position.
2. There's an older idol with initial J.Y who is recently be a new handler in SM on 2017.
3. J.Y had many sexual partners. He's in on/off relationship with one of his bestfriend. That relationship is intense and also, he had done sexual things with a member from SHINee and that member is not Jonghyun. J.Y practicing chaos magic as well in his home besides of his image as an idol who is go to the church.
4. There are transgenders in K-pop. My opinion about this, it's highly possible that we are caught off guards at first about them.
5. These artists are taught to do occult things. They can learn without us even realized from a teacher and also, they need to worship the devil. Whether it's in their dorms or somewhere else. If they can't do it at that time, amulets will be given to them. Whether it's the accesories or something else. As long as they're doing that, they're safe. A demon could be the part of their personalities.
They can feel "worthy" when they're doing that.
6. Idols who are not "worthy" to the devil, they still got their fame but they will be harshly tortured. Some of them can't even remember their families.
7. A very popular girlgroup was involved in sexual activities and they do it also with people overseas.
8. Ex trainee from SM, Stella was out from SM because she was scared about worshipping the devil. She had sexual things a.k.a t****s*** going on with Siwon and another member from Super Junior. If I'm not mistaken, it's 2 of them from Super Junior.

Et cetera. Et cetera. These are reminder. Take these information with grain of salt.
Wish the best for all. Correct me if I'm wrong in this.
will still be taking all these info with grain of salt because of many questions left unanswered and lack of basis. deleted posts would mean leaving the forum, i supposed. oh well. wherever he is now im hoping he’s do well.

And again we have a symbolic number connected to his death. 22.

Jonghyun's death had a weird connection to the number 22 as I mentioned before.

And Seo Min-Woo died aged 33. Another symbolic number.
whats with numerology? as i see it, the numbers were not purely incidental. how can they do that? this’s so sad :( do you guys think his depression could be rooted from the thought that “he’s the sacrifice” / “he had to pay the price of everything he had” / “the higher ups wanted him out”? honestly his solo career was not that really bad compared to other solo artists in korea, to think the competition is really high. he seemed he knew he only had 10years to in the industry. he might be the victim of mind control to become depressed? and onew’s scandal and antis were just set up to make him more depressed? he giving hints asking for help but no one. noticed. still not excluding the possibility faking of his death to finally leave kpop.

.*whatever happened in korea. sighs*

Last edited:

Lolperson

Established
I dont understand bighit. First openly say that you dont accept female trainees and now say that transgenders are welcome. Will not be surprised if their new group will have a transgender. And cause "this is the my bias groups company" the blind fans gonna praise this
Big Hit Ent allows transgender men to audition for its new boygroup in New York (USA)

Pushing the transgender agenda but they still didint accept female trainees...

Frozenrose

Veteran
Well, I was right that this time will come when trannies will be part of the norm in kpop. But I thought it'd be hidden from us. That only means we're getting way too close to the end times. It's a big confirmation that the Holy Spirit has waken me on time. And when the Antichrist comes everyone will celebrate the whole reversal of God's creation. I'm really sad to see all of this happening but at the same time I'm happy that Christ will come.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I think you are right with your thoughts to take what was said with a grain of salt. I was thinking about some of the statements that were said. How RanFan know he went to the convenience store to buy snacks for his so called friend that’s mighty odd Another thing I wondered is the mobile phone call where Ran said JH invited the 2 henchmen to come and do whatever he and his friend was doing. How would Ran know that anyway, really, unless JH’s phone was tapped I think it’s a case of Chinese whispers with bits added on. Never substantiated the claims . No wish to offend but you couldn’t possibly know unless you spoke with Jonghyun of asked his friend he was apparently with. All peculiar everything.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
will still be taking all these info with grain of salt because of many questions left unanswered and lack of basis. deleted posts would mean leaving the forum, i supposed. oh well. wherever he is now im hoping he’s do well.

whats with numerology? as i see it, the numbers were not purely incidental. how can they do that? this’s so sad :( do you guys think his depression could be rooted from the thought that “he’s the sacrifice” / “he had to pay the price of everything he had” / “the higher ups wanted him out”? honestly his solo career was not that really bad compared to other solo artists in korea, to think the competition is really high. he seemed he knew he only had 10years to in the industry. he might be the victim of mind control to become depressed? and onew’s scandal and antis were just set up to make him more depressed? he giving hints asking for help but no one. noticed. still not excluding the possibility faking of his death to finally leave kpop.

.*whatever happened in korea. sighs*
It’s not impossible, maybe he’s down in the elite bunker that has everything you could possibly want. :Danother world I read underneath the ground . Maybe he fell I love over the years with OIAM and they disappeared together.

When looking for news about him. I thought it really bad that someone posted a pic of him ‘dead’ in hospital :(:mad: but then I got to wonder why someone would do that.. all odd really .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Jes