Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I don't think he suicide he had lot of peoples beside of him and love him and care for him he wasn't that kind of person who committed suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something wrong in all this situation....... something not in his place............. all the evidence "the frying pan with brown liquid" and "The brown liquid identified to be coal briquette"and he died from "carbon monoxide poisoining". why !!!!!!!!! if he chose to suicide why he chose to died like this way!!!!!!!!!! why he chose a way that he will suffer from it before he die !!!!!!!! when someone try to kill himself mean he want to end it fast not make it long and this how someone die with carbon monoxide poisoning please all of you read this and response me

wow so judging from this video south koreans always burn bodies even of children

and from this video it seems they stuff mouth and nose with something

Kas

Rookie
Ex0 CBX is coming back really soon. What does this flower in Beakhyun's mouth mean? And what is this symbol on his cowl/ neck band (I don't know how to call this strechy white fabric around his neck, English is not my first language). It's similar to the necklace M!nwoo from 100% was wearing in one of the photos posted in this thread. https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...s-in-teaser-images-and-video-for-blooming-day

Last edited:
Guys, look what I found... image.jpg
Somehow I really get the feeling, that it isn't the decision of the idols wether they want to hold their schedules or not. I really think, that the entertainments are forcing them to do so.

I don't want to say something too farfetched, but IF it's really true that Jonghyun was a sacrifice and IF it's true that sacrifices are always happening in couples (someone mentioned this here before) this whole situation is more than strange.

lady rose

Established
Back then (in 2012), Jonghyun had many
outbursts - even on TV Shows like "Weekly Idol". Among Shawols he is known for this charactar trait.
He was very impulsive and gestured with his whole body - when he was happy or excited he jumped around, when he was surprised he had his mouth and eyes wide open, when he was angry he showed outbursts like the me tioned one. Back then, he seemed to be full of energy. On Shinee's One Fine Day (2012) he was laughing and hyped up the whole time and he was always the member who talked the most.
This changed abruptely. Jonghyun became calmer and more pensive, he didn't talk as much any more and started to share his emotions and thoughts on differnet (more serious and more phylosophical) topics. Even though the old side of him popped up from time to time, he never seemed to be the same as before.
Back in 2012 (or before?) the members stated that Jonghyun and Minho where the loudest backstage. In later interviews they told Jonghyun is much calmer backstage than he is on stage. He himself mentioned frequently (on Blue Night) how different the stage persona "Shinee's Jonghyun" is from the Jonghyun behind the scenes. And that he wanted to show his real self to the world.
Furthermore, there is an interview where the Shinee members said that they argued a lot and very loud in the past, because all of them where stubborn. However, later they learned to respect each other and even though they still discussed very loudly wouldn't feel offended. They said that outsiders might think that they where constantly arguing, even though they weren't.
Also, when Jonghyun made mistakes that caused controversions, he was always fast to react and wrote long and sincere excuses. He didn't even wait until SM give any statement, but posted them directly (like in the end of the year 2016).

I don't know what happened to him to change his behavior this much.
His dreams where constant over the years - he wanted to be a composer since debut days (and not a mere idol), showed self-produced songs on TV in 2012 and finally made a Solo Debut in 2015 after publishing many songs on his Blue Night Radio Show in 2014.
Something must have happened around 2013 for him to change that much.

yeah..i agree with you.i noticed about that too..he changed a lot since 2013 especially after the accident.that is why i feel bad looking at him since i know shinee around 2008.from someone who always smiling,talkative,bright,happy,funny become someone quiet,timid.sooo different than before. i watched knowing brothers when shinee as a guest.he looked different.its obvious during the last part of knowing brothers where he dressed as a lady,he seems like not happy to do it and cried at the end of the show.and heechul comfort him.i did believe that he had depression a long time ago due to always wanted to be pefect and feel like not enough.but i also believed that there must be something else other than that cause to his depression.i noticed that the way he think always different than shinee member.i really wish that he could just be very brave to run away as far as he can from SK and start a new life somewhere else where no one recognize him.Having a normal life and do whatever he wants.But its too late already.He already left us forever :'(
I also wish that mentally he is very strong and firm in making decision for his life.I mean not to say he is mentally weak.I mean i wish that he is very firm to make decision for himself to run away and make a new life.Ignore what other people going to judge him. Of course his fans wilk say he is selfish to do that but at least he think for himself first,for his own happiness.I read a book about self happiness.Brain play a very big part in our life.Once we set something positive in our brain,nothing can trigger us to become negative.That is why i wish he mentally very very strong and firm.Because i believe they must be something happened to him or anything trigger him that cause him changed a lot especially after the accident and he seems like scare to run away.

mochii

Established
Guys, look what I found... View attachment 5917
Somehow I really get the feeling, that it isn't the decision of the idols wether they want to hold their schedules or not. I really think, that the entertainments are forcing them to do so.

I don't want to say something too farfetched, but IF it's really true that Jonghyun was a sacrifice and IF it's true that sacrifices are always happening in couples (someone mentioned this here before) this whole situation is more than strange.
:( strange also for me. if you have things planned ahead and it’s a major event like concert, wouldnt you just ready your mind and prepare yourself for it, instead of thinking of suicide? would you guys think there will be more tragic “suicide” in the future that will be simultaneously be covered with “dating” news among Hallyu?

mochii

Established
does someone here know regarding laws in korea? how many months can it take for the prosecution to decide on a case? find it odd for the timing of decision, which is after almost 100days since J*jong’s death. I heard O*new being the leader was the one who mourned for him thats why he rarely seen elsewhere. Now after 100d he can finally resume his activities with this at ease

Attachments

does someone here know regarding laws in korea? how many months can it take for the prosecution to decide on a case? find it odd for the timing of decision, which is after almost 100days since J*jong’s death. I heard O*new being the leader was the one who mourned for him thats why he rarely seen elsewhere. Now after 100d he can finally resume his activities with this at ease
Onew should thank Jonghyun and sm for this..and his b-day is coming up..and onew didn't mourn if you see that funeral video I posted he went in hiding coz of the scandal

lady rose

Established
onew seems very gloomy and not happy since JH passed away.few years ago i read from kpop dark secret,s*m wanted to remove him from the group.and OW always quarrel with JH since his gossip with SSK.if you notice,only OW and JH always involved in big issues.and i find its weird as well suddenly they close OW case after JH passing.whatever it is,i hope OW will be ok.we don't know behind closed door.but from pics of them in dubai,MH seems so happy.of course i don't expect him to be unhappy all the time.but if i were one of the member,i don't think i can look happy like that all the time like nothing wrong esp involve death of one member.

luciano A.

Established
Finally someone created a thread for this!

When I first heard about Jonghyun's suicide, it was said that police was arriving for AN HOUR! Which is lame and inappropriate and indicates that something is fishy.. And after that someone said that Jonghyun is still alive and in critical condition and this info came from people who are gathered next to hospital. I wonder if he really died before the police arrived or he was alive all that time ...

luciano A.

Established
Finally someone created a thread for this!

When I first heard about Jonghyun's suicide, it was said that police was arriving for AN HOUR! Which is lame and inappropriate and indicates that something is fishy.. And after that someone said that Jonghyun is still alive and in critical condition and this info came from people who are gathered next to hospital. I wonder if he really died before the police arrived or he was alive all that time ...

mochii

Established
onew seems very gloomy and not happy since JH passed away.few years ago i read from kpop dark secret,s*m wanted to remove him from the group.and OW always quarrel with JH since his gossip with SSK.if you notice,only OW and JH always involved in big issues.and i find its weird as well suddenly they close OW case after JH passing.whatever it is,i hope OW will be ok.we don't know behind closed door.but from pics of them in dubai,MH seems so happy.of course i don't expect him to be unhappy all the time.but if i were one of the member,i don't think i can look happy like that all the time like nothing wrong esp involve death of one member.
MH to me is like a kid w/ ADHD. Hes like the other version of JH in the group. hes kind of hyper that icant understand and also his competitiveness is always out of the way. :D i laughed at when i found the story behind JH’s outburst on MH. kind of dramatic thing that actually happens in real life wherein your younger sibling talk back to you, while you the Hyung felt disrespected. if you see them 2 usually arguing, youll also see them in crazy things.

anyway, what could be the reason they wanted OW out? coult it be, the 5-yr curse in the band is true? look, the car accident happened on it’s 5th year.. it’s just it failed.. in another set of 5years, they are now 4 in its 5th yr. it just suddenly occurred in me the similarity between 100% & S*hinee- they lost both important member in the group, the leader and the main vocal, respectively. Although i don’t know anything about 100% band not until today.

Attachments

Good, they finally closed this BS, bcz I know this scandal was never real
but I wonder also why now they closed his case, everything they do anyway is scripted, and I have zero trust in Korea justice system and their police any way

In my opinion, from members response from his death, here the one the most to the least effected
1-Key
2-Onew
3-Taemin
4-Minho
I agree actually, Minho looks like the least one who was sad, not that he wasn't sad but the least among the members, but we can't really know, some people have different way of mourning from others, but these just what I notice, though I expected Taemin to be the most sad.