Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

@SeekingAnswers I'm not trying to be rude but I've seen you on another forum beside this one posting these same things. Plus you've mentioned some alarming things about yourself. Please seek help of those spirits. I pray you heal from this sad situation with these sm artists. Don't let this ruin your life. You have a chance each day to be a great person. Please work on yourself.

Okay I don't know if this is dual personality or her battling her good and bad side.
Minzy loves Jesus Christ (is in school for theology, appeared on a Christian show, her sis is a Christian singer. Always profess her love for the Lord on social media)
But in the other hand she stays sending thirst traps, dancing to sexual music. Idk what's her end goal. It's said in the Bible you can not serve two Gods because you either love one and hate the other.

Last edited:

GD_Jimin

Okay I don't know if this is dual personality or her battling her good and bad side.
Minzy loves Jesus Christ (is in school for theology, appeared on a Christian show, her sis is a Christian singer. Always profess her love for the Lord on social media)
But in the other hand she stays sending thirst traps, dancing to sexual music. Idk what's her end goal. It's said in the Bible you can not serve two Gods because you either love one and hate the other.
Exactly..... she’s probably caught in the middle and don’t even pay it much mind but idk

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Ok I think I need to be carted off as something so very strangehappened in my dream this morning. :eek:I have no idea why I am even telling you all, but maybe you can unravel its message as it was to do with quite obviously famous singers who have passed.

So I think I must of visited some kind of after life in my dreams or something odd, but there was this big pink building with SM on the outside, running parallel to wherever I originally was, as I didn't recognise it. Anyway I was I think searching for maybe for Jonghyun, but met Michael Jackson instead, so weird as he isn't anything to do with SM which this building was. We both were watching a man on the stage, or should say a group, but this man wasn't happy as he wasn't part of it the group or SM and was shouting and throwing the mic. This woman standing on the stage said to me don't worry as she could see I was disturbed by his actions. I thought the group was Shinwa lol, but this man was somehow connected to them. Anyway I looked in front of me and there was thick wooden crosses saying they were designed by Suga!!! Next I turned and looked straight at Michael Jackson who then walked with me, I was stuttering his name you see. He kept smiling and saying something to me, but I can't remember. He took a holographic moving picture of him (weird!!) and wrote a message but I couldn't read it. Then it moved on from him and it seems I was searching for Jonghyun again, then I woke as my dog barked. Now what the heck did I dream?

Last edited:

Lolperson

Established
Ok I think I need to be carted off as something so very strangehappened in my dream this morning. :eek:I have no idea why I am even telling you all, but maybe you can unravel its message as it was to do with quite obviously famous singers who have passed.

So I think I must of visited some kind of after life in my dreams or something odd, but there was this big pink building with SM on the outside, running parallel to wherever I originally was, as I didn't recognise it. Anyway I was I think searching for maybe for Jonghyun, but met Michael Jackson instead, so weird as he isn't anything to do with SM which this building was. We both were watching a man on the stage, or should say a group, but this man wasn't happy as he wasn't part of it the group or SM and was shouting and throwing the mic. This woman standing on the stage said to me don't worry as she could see I was disturbed by his actions. I thought the group was Shinwa lol, but this man was somehow connected to them. Anyway I looked in front of me and there was thick wooden crosses saying they were designed by Suga!!! Next I turned and looked straight at Michael Jackson who then walked with me, I was stuttering his name you see. He kept smiling and saying something to me, but I can't remember. He took a holographic moving picture of him (weird!!) and wrote a message but I couldn't read it. Then it moved on from him and it seems I was searching for Jonghyun again, then I woke as my dog barked. Now what the heck did I dream?
Omg looks like you mixed up the music industry lol. Maybe you were connecting jonghyuns sudden death with michael jacksons sudden death. Both of their fandoms have people who think they faked their death(theory). Maybe there is more common than meets the eye.

Lolperson

Established
I also didn't quite get it. I haven't watched the movie myself so I don't really know anything on the topic. I guess we should check the drama to find out more about the sniper and his mask. Maybe someone who has seen it can help us?
What is the drama name?

mochii

Established

your dog might be possessed by J*ng since you were looking for him in your dream so he barked ;) kidding aside. i read some posts also in instagram, im following some fan accounts, which the posts say they dream of jonghyun or something related to him. and since i cannot interpret dreams so i may see it as you might guys be thinking of him so much that’s why? idk. :D but i was thrilled by your post when you included michael jackson. i actually see michael jackson in jonghyun since the beginning. their voice were so alike, stage performance/presence, eyes like a tiger, facial expression, being vocal re social issues, likes to collaborate with other artists, even some shi*nee songs were like MJ -inspired, childhood trauma, etc. one thing they differ is that MJ opposed the illuminati. i was thinking it’s j*nghy*n who like mj the most among them in shi*nee but sm is promoting ta*min as mj like how :oops:

jjong’s suit in his last solo con- mj smooth criminal concept

Attachments

Last edited:

lee_

Established
Symbolic Pictures of The Month (Kpop Version)
Part 1

I've been gathering pictures from the so-called "latest releases" by Kpop artists during my free time. The sources are directly linked with the pictures (I didn't reupload). I know that it's considered pretty normal for Kpop artists to do the one-eye-sign etc, it's just quite surprising that we can find so many symbolism in just less than a month. Through this, we can see that everything in Kpop is interconnected and it's not just one artist or one agency that's involved in the occult. Please remind me if I'm trying to cross the line or if I seem to be making it up when something is actually not an occult symbolism, but please add references to explain the opinion/argument. Thank you.

HyunA For April Issue of ELLE Korea Magazine 2018

YG Family for ELLE Korea April Issue

EXO Kai For L’Officiel HOMMES YK Edition S/S 2018

APink Special Single ‘Miracle’ Teaser Image (EunJi Ver.)

Behind The Scenes On The Set Of ‘Love Tint’ Jacket Shoot

WJSN 1st Fan Meeting In Seoul ‘UZZU Party – Welcome To WJSN’
I can explain why the V sign is part of occult symbolism, in case anyone thinks it's ridiculous that I include the following pictures too

VIXX On The Behind The Scene of 3rd Album “EAU DE VIXX” Jacket Shooting

TWICE 5th Mini Album “What is Love?” Member Photo Card

Individual Teaser Photo for IN2IT 1st Single “SnapShot”

Individual Teaser Photo for EXO-CBX 2nd Mini Album “Blooming Days” (BaekHyun Ver.)

Individual Teaser Photo for EXO-CBX 2nd Mini Album “Blooming Days” (Chen Ver.)

NCT Ten SM STATION New Single “New Heroes”

To be continued (I can only attach 20 images for each post)

GreenPlant

Established
T
Symbolic Pictures of The Month (Kpop Version)

Part 1

I've been gathering pictures from the so-called "latest releases" by Kpop artists during my free time. The sources are directly linked with the pictures (I didn't reupload). I know that it's considered pretty normal for Kpop artists to do the one-eye-sign etc, it's just quite surprising that we can find so many symbolism in just less than a month. Through this, we can see that everything in Kpop is interconnected and it's not just one artist or one agency that's involved in the occult. Please remind me if I'm trying to cross the line or if I seem to be making it up when something is actually not an occult symbolism, but please add references to explain the opinion/argument. Thank you.

HyunA For April Issue of ELLE Korea Magazine 2018

YG Family for ELLE Korea April Issue

EXO Kai For L’Officiel HOMMES YK Edition S/S 2018

APink Special Single ‘Miracle’ Teaser Image (EunJi Ver.)

Behind The Scenes On The Set Of ‘Love Tint’ Jacket Shoot

WJSN 1st Fan Meeting In Seoul ‘UZZU Party – Welcome To WJSN’
I can explain why the V sign is part of occult symbolism, in case anyone thinks it's ridiculous that I include the following pictures too

VIXX On The Behind The Scene of 3rd Album “EAU DE VIXX” Jacket Shooting

TWICE 5th Mini Album “What is Love?” Member Photo Card

Individual Teaser Photo for IN2IT 1st Single “SnapShot”

Individual Teaser Photo for EXO-CBX 2nd Mini Album “Blooming Days” (BaekHyun Ver.)

Individual Teaser Photo for EXO-CBX 2nd Mini Album “Blooming Days” (Chen Ver.)

NCT Ten SM STATION New Single “New Heroes”

To be continued (I can only attach 20 images for each post)
Thankyou. You put so much effort in it.
I don't understand how is baekhyun's photo symbolic. Is it the moon or the flower in his mouth? Can you please elaborate?

lee_

Established
T

Thankyou. You put so much effort in it.
I don't understand how is baekhyun's photo symbolic. Is it the moon or the flower in his mouth? Can you please elaborate?
Hi GreenPlant, you're welcome. To answer your question, it is both.

The crescent moon symbolizes the Architect deity, "Sin" (Akkadian: Su'en, Sîn) a.k.a. Nanna (Sumerian: DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNA) the god of the moon in Mesopotamian mythology. Nanna is a Sumerian deity, the son of Enlil and Ninlil, and became identified with Semitic Sin.​
Enlil is Ashur/Assur/Asher; Yaldaboath; the god of Abraham and Moses. Ninlil, is Lilith, the "First Eve" (hence the celebration of, "New Year's Eve"). Enlil, alias: Shaitan, Satan, the Devil, Lucifer is the god of the Fall.​
The star is Venus, a.k.a. Ishtar, Inanna, Aphrodite, or Semiramis. She is the Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Semitic Astarte.​
The "secular" nations of the world (i.e. those that have obliterated Christianity from their power structures) ALL WORSHIP THESE DEITIES. One quick glance at the flags of the world is evidence enough.​
Far from being merely innocuous, symbolic representations, these gods are indeed very real and they are empowered through human servitude and blood sacrifice.​
The powers that be convince us that we, humans, are each other's own worst enemies and that it is religions such as Islam, Judaism and even Christianity which should become the scapegoats, or sacrificial lambs.​
As for the flower symbolism, I'm not going to lie, I forgot where I read or heard it but it could mean "oral sex" or something else that's sexual or mind-control-related. If anyone else knows about this, please write it here, or if my opinion is incorrect/false, please tell me too. What I'm sure about is, it signifies something sexual. Many Kpop artists have done the same pose:

It must means something right? Or I must be making it up... haha.