Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
Yes, that's possible. It's like an indirect hint that everything dark in Kpop is interconnected.

Precisely, I just wouldn't believe a guy who had sat in the same room with a Rockefeller. Everyone else thought that Fulford risked his life doing the interview with David Rockefeller, while it's actually a sign that he's part of the same crowd. If the guy told only the truth, he would have been executed by now. I believe there's a sprinkle of truth in what he told us, so that made him more of a half-truther than a disinformation agent, but still a shill.

I like your interpretation. It's possible that Taemin is involved in some weird occult sexual ritual. "Usually these people have alters that are very sexual in nature, almost like animals, and these alters can be brought up by the handlers, working them as sex slaves. A mirror usually means the fragmentation of the self.", yes... I find that these alters most of the times are heavily sexualized, whether in an innocent or a blatant way. Like Beyonce's Sasha Fierce alter ego is more sexual in nature, she stated it herself that she's Sasha Fierce in bed (Source). Thanks for the information on "The Neon Demon", I could never get past the first 5 minutes... so never found out about that "mirror" scene.

I've actually found some Kpop songs that talks about "self-love", but the weird kind of. I don't remember all of them but here are the ones I remember (translation credits belong to colorcodedlyrics.com and alwaysdreaminghigh.com):

BoA - Mannish Chocolat
Nothing scheduled but pretend to have one
I have this syndrome where I need to act
No one even cares
No one even asks
But I keep blabbing on and on eloquently
Idling in first person singular

I, my, me, mine
I, my, me, mine
I, I, I, I, I

It’s not that I decide not to love
But I have this syndrome where I can’t meet someone

It’s not that I’m unhappy
But there’s something missing
I feel it
Addicted to simulation in first person plural

BoA - One Shot, Two Shot (I will write a detailed analysis later)
(One shot two shot) Me and you
(One shot two shot) Have some fun
Just us two, just for one
(Two people acting as one person, or two people in one person?)
Just for one

Party for one
Party for one
Party for one, oh yeah
(Party for one is another term for "masturbation")

IU - 23
There’s nothing I’m afraid of
Even if I act rudely
People are always kind to me

Song Ji Eun - Pretty Age 25
Pretty age 25
Pretty age, baby I’m feeling so amazing
My skirt has gotten shorter
(When you get older, aren't you supposed to act more elegantly and act your age?)
No matter what anyone says
Huh I don’t care
I’ll be stronger, I’ll be more daring

Edit: The MV for Song Ji Eun's Pretty Age 25 also portrays a possible split personality message, where Ji Eun acted as like a child and a mature adult at the same time at these following scenes
View attachment 5555
View attachment 5557
That reminds me of how it is popular for female idols to have the "Sexy Cute" image, which I find very disturbing. Here are some articles talking about it and even praising it:
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/netizen-picks-out-female-idols-with-the-cute-sexy-image-of-their-groups
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/11-female-idols-who-are-cute-and-sexy
Like you said, this could represent a split personality, not only a sexual self, but also something much more sinister...a childlike alter.
This people have their personalities split into so many different alters that one of them is like a child and acts like it too.
One clear example of this was Victoria Lynn Hogan (who had people call her another name Anna Nicole Smith), a former playmate that entered the plaboy house as a 25 year old and was considered the new marilyn monroe for her beauty and looks.
In 2006 she had a very disturbing breakdown that was videotaped by her husband and shown to the world, where she acts and talks like a child while wearing clown makeup. It is very creepy indeed, as she seems confused about her surroundings and doesn't seem to comprehend or remember that she is pregnant, saying how her belly is just full with gas. Even her own daughter is weirded out when her mother doesn't remember being pregnant. Here is the video:
She died a year later of an overdose.
This is what I mean about the child alter. If you think about this while watching the video it makes sense. This is how a child suddenly wokened would react to their surroundings...not knowing what is happening. This is very disturbing. I don't doubt for a second that this so called "Sexy Cute" trend is just a way to desensitize lollita themes and the sexualization of minors. Take this video for example:
She got a lot of backlash for this video being lollita themed and how creepy it is, she is a 27 year old woman...how is this not weird? There is plenty of more examples of this problematic behaviour in Kpop, how women are praised for their childlike features, but also praised for curvy sexy bodies. This can also be found in anime and JPOP. And I think it has something to do with the child alter persona celebrities have.
This desensitization to the sexualization of minors is a very big problem that I think will only get worse. Here is a very eye opening video about this topic (now just imagine what goes on in the music industry, especially in kpop with idols training since they are very young):

mochii

Established
im so relieved i finally registered in here after months of reading in here. i even read one post you wonder this thread had many views but only few join the discussion. but now i dont just read and can now interact to RanFan.

id also would like to ask if you knew that Jonghyun wanted to resign from his radio progrm since end of 2016 but just postponed because he was busy for his concert. i mentioned this because his resignation could be the first step towrd his “plan” for december. and when he was asked what’s his plan for 2017, he answered “to rest”. and everything happened to him last year were considered first. eg. he dyed his hair black, which make the fans happy he granted their longtime request to color his hair dark. he gained weight too. he made a collab with Taeyeon for last time,. im so confused really if he really decided to end his life or somebody killed him. what can you say also on Onew’s scandal? sorry my curiosity kills me that your post make me awake at the mid of night in my country

Last edited:
woah.. thats very disturbing. the kind of thing you make in a lab tbh... which I'm sure they're capable of doing.
ps. the hands are huge so i doubt it's a girl? but i can see why you'd think that, cause they're odd looking.
But check the one next to him, with the smaller hands.. I think that's more likely.
I don't think the hands are that significative. I'm a woman and I did lots of manual labor and so my hands look "manlier" and stronger. In this pic, you can see they seem more fitting to her overall image. What gives it away for me at least, it that for the other three you can see clearly their Adam Apple. Plus, RanFan said that person wears heavy make up compared to the others. But well anything is possible with Kpop these days -.-
1522695949086.png1522696688042.png

pinkblob

Established
I don't think the hands are that significative. I'm a woman and I did lots of manual labor and so my hands look "manlier" and stronger. In this pic, you can see they seem more fitting to her overall image. What gives it away for me at least, it that for the other three you can see clearly their Adam Apple. Plus, RanFan said that person wears heavy make up compared to the others. But well anything is possible with Kpop these days -.-
View attachment 5781View attachment 5782
working with your hands wouldnt make them as huge as this guy's hands are though. the size wouldnt change.

Frozenrose

Veteran
lmao weren't you agreeing with everything the last complainer as you like to call us was saying before. that last dispute from what i seen was about irrelevant posts that are being bombarded throughout this thread. so now that another thread has been made to solve the problem you suddenly don't agree with it and now want the useless posts that you supported being stopped back in here lol make up your mind jeez.
That's why I wrote meaningless ramblings. I even mentioned that only 20% of them were with meaningful information. I agreed on this but not on keeping analyses in different threads.

Jonghyun's death was not for BTS. But many people actually knew what was coming so...Jonghyun was in conflict from very long time with some people.I will try to explain what I know but it's hard for me because I can't reveal too much. When I started to work in entertainment industry everything was fine.I was much younger than I am now. So after some time there was this "rumour" or I don't know how to call it but people around me was telling me that I will have to do "certain things" to keep my job. I didn't want to believe it and time passed by and nothing happened. Suddenly, absolutely from nowhere one day my boss called me to come to place where I was never before. There was explained to me that if I want to stay in work right there and now I have to do a "certain thing". I don't want to say what was that but I was given exactly 13 minutes to make my decision. So I did it. I'm not proud of it, I regret it very much but now I knew much more than any average person. So back to Jonghyun. In SM there was always this again "rumour" that someday there will be "meeting" where one "chosen" person will have to... let's say.. give their life to "The Commander in Chief". I know this sounds weird but this how Devil is called by them. So many people didn't believe this, I think Jonghyun himself didn't thought it will happen but it did. Jonghyun was in conflict with powerful people and with Minho. Many people will not believe me but they had a physical fight in the beginning of 2013. There was situation where Shinee was on music award show and there was a yelling happening between Jonghyun and Minho. The argued really loud and not so far away from them there was fans with cameras recording everything. EXO members were sitting there too and they tried to wave and send smiles to these girls with cameras so they don't pay attention to Jonghyun and Minho fighting.They called each other very bad names and Manager told them to change seats and Jonghyun sat closer to EXO. I know that few days after this they had physical fight. Jonghyun had very serious anger outbursts.He would make scenes where there was cameras or many people around. He was not saint himself and did some things that I don't want to share because of his memory.He didn't want to be mind controled. I'm very,very sure that 3 people was involved in his death. 1 of them I used to see almost on regular basis in work. I can't say who this person is because my identity might me exposed. The 2 person was Jonghyun's friend who he used to hang out very often. I can't say who is 3 person because that would be too dangerious. But THEY wanted Jonghyun out for good. Also let me tell you something. This "sacrifice" it was not for Jonghyun in the beginning. It was supposed to be for one of ex members of DBSK. This member found connection to Yakuza in Japan and he was protected for some time until he left SM and DBSK. The "sacrifice" was only postponed in time to find other person.DBSK reason for breaking up was totally different that many people could think. It was not about money, not about being traidor, not about anything that you heard on interview or readed. ALL of them wanted to leave. But JY stayed to protect one of the member that left. He loves him.
This is all I can say about this topic.
I was a silent reader of this forum which I find extremely interesting but that post which I just saw about Jonghyun and Shinee made me think about something that I wanted to share. I think RanFan is trying to tell something very important but can't say it directly. I think all these posts
are connected and the people that RanFan is mentioning have something to do with Jonghyun death and maybe even with future sacrifices. You mention JY few times. He had his hair dyed blonde not so long time ago but changed it within few days back to black. What that means? He didn't want to obey something and he had to be reprogrammed? Or maybe he did something that wanted to forget about? Something connected to Jonghyun? Also I noticed that people who sued and left SM were chinese. We all think that they left because they were treated bad, there was racism towards them etc then why JYJ left SM?? They are koreans. I also never believed that they wanted more money. And SM went full savage-furious after them by banning them everywhere. Chinese idols ran away to their home countries but JYJ had to stay in Korea and deal with consequences. Why? I think it was something personal. SM wanted death of DBSK member? JY begged SM to spare them? Decided to do whatever SM told him only for his bandmates and so called "lover" leave unharmed? You said he was involved in romance with Taemin. He wanted to get closer to Shinee? Maybe because SM told him? But why? To warn them that one of them could be possibly sacrificed or opposite? To get closer to the victim?

RanFan I understand why you are afraid to say names of this 3 people involved. They probably know you personally and that would be indeed dangerious for you. That makes me think that even if this people are not idols their names are probably well known to the public.Also I think you decided to post this things because something triggered you. You said you did bad things too but I think death of Jonghyun really shocked you and you feel some kind of guilt and need a relieve by telling people what really happened.

You don't mention artists from YG often but suddenly you said something about Park Bom. They want her out? After I watched her lives on instagram I have this bad feeling they will want her dead too. Suicide most possibly. Or medicines overdose. BigHit joined big 3. So now what? YG need sacrifice so they can stay in the game?

Last edited:
That's why I wrote meaningless ramblings. I even mentioned that only 20% of them were with meaningful information. I agreed on this but not on keeping analyses in different threads.
I am confused, so is it Ok to posts about BTS here? I really think other thread about BTS are unnecessary, plus BTS is part of KPop, there is so many interconnection with them with other groups, so its confusing where to posts that

kriand600

Rookie
i've known straight people who were sexually abused by someone of the same gender and they didn't grow up gay. that's not how it works.

you're really trying to insinuate that being gay is a side effect of sexual molestation?
what they are trying to say is,
most gay people are molested
but not every molested person is gay

these are not my beliefs, I'm just trying to clear it up for ya, @Lunatic

the world is a stage

Established
View attachment 5781View attachment 5782
No it's not him. He looks like a man who had a lot of sugery to look like a woman or some kind of androgyne creature

Delacourf

Established
He is telling it right in our faces, girls!!!!
Screenshot_2018-04-02-23-55-18.pngScreenshot_2018-04-02-23-55-28.png
Screenshot_2018-04-02-23-55-42.pngScreenshot_2018-04-02-23-55-52.pngScreenshot_2018-04-02-23-56-02.pngScreenshot_2018-04-02-23-56-50.png

And somebody mentioned stylist giving us hints with their clothes about what's going on behind th stage like Jimin's sperm and blood shirt
Jk cap
Screenshot_2018-04-02-23-52-27.png
So Namjoon knows exactly what's going on, he also had his own word wich makes him change the personality and looks like he doesn't mind it.
If ranfan says true about telling idols split personality is cool, maby he really thinks it makes him special. Yeah, special slave.

ALSO
Girls, don't fight. I like this thread and I find it great that we can not only post some facts and theories but slso discuss them and share our feelings. Some girls become offended when other say smth bad about their favorite idols, but it's stupid. It's illuminati theories thread, not faning fights
And it's not bad that some left, actually most of the people who left were fighting with every second member about their biases, now they're ddisappeared, so let's continue thread without being offensive, if you can't take different opinions about some idols, just leave

Delacourf

Established
Jonghyun's death was not for BTS. But many people actually knew what was coming so...Jonghyun was in conflict from very long time with some people.I will try to explain what I know but it's hard for me because I can't reveal too much. When I started to work in entertainment industry everything was fine.I was much younger than I am now. So after some time there was this "rumour" or I don't know how to call it but people around me was telling me that I will have to do "certain things" to keep my job. I didn't want to believe it and time passed by and nothing happened. Suddenly, absolutely from nowhere one day my boss called me to come to place where I was never before. There was explained to me that if I want to stay in work right there and now I have to do a "certain thing". I don't want to say what was that but I was given exactly 13 minutes to make my decision. So I did it. I'm not proud of it, I regret it very much but now I knew much more than any average person. So back to Jonghyun. In SM there was always this again "rumour" that someday there will be "meeting" where one "chosen" person will have to... let's say.. give their life to "The Commander in Chief". I know this sounds weird but this how Devil is called by them. So many people didn't believe this, I think Jonghyun himself didn't thought it will happen but it did. Jonghyun was in conflict with powerful people and with Minho. Many people will not believe me but they had a physical fight in the beginning of 2013. There was situation where Shinee was on music award show and there was a yelling happening between Jonghyun and Minho. The argued really loud and not so far away from them there was fans with cameras recording everything. EXO members were sitting there too and they tried to wave and send smiles to these girls with cameras so they don't pay attention to Jonghyun and Minho fighting.They called each other very bad names and Manager told them to change seats and Jonghyun sat closer to EXO. I know that few days after this they had physical fight. Jonghyun had very serious anger outbursts.He would make scenes where there was cameras or many people around. He was not saint himself and did some things that I don't want to share because of his memory.He didn't want to be mind controled. I'm very,very sure that 3 people was involved in his death. 1 of them I used to see almost on regular basis in work. I can't say who this person is because my identity might me exposed. The 2 person was Jonghyun's friend who he used to hang out very often. I can't say who is 3 person because that would be too dangerious. But THEY wanted Jonghyun out for good. Also let me tell you something. This "sacrifice" it was not for Jonghyun in the beginning. It was supposed to be for one of ex members of DBSK. This member found connection to Yakuza in Japan and he was protected for some time until he left SM and DBSK. The "sacrifice" was only postponed in time to find other person.DBSK reason for breaking up was totally different that many people could think. It was not about money, not about being traidor, not about anything that you heard on interview or readed. ALL of them wanted to leave. But JY stayed to protect one of the member that left. He loves him.
Can you please tell us if idols have a choice to decide if they want to be involved in it or they dont ask them since they're kids. And is it possible for them to leave all this including occult and live an ordinary life when they're older, when their contracts are over?
Is it true that their ceos molest them and sell to rich people?

Lonk

Established
ofc not everyone. most people are straight. but yeah.. most gay people were molested. fact. even all celebrities. ricky martin, and ellen for example.

ps. all the gay ships are part of the agenda. i dont think they're real. but they like to sell the idea. cause all army are .. impressionable. and it ameks them get into thinking they themselves are gay lmao. even girls now think they are gay boys because they ship them and roleplay as them. its fucked.
"most gay people were molested. fact." ...Where exactly are you getting your facts from? definitely not reality...

He is telling it right in our faces, girls!!!!
View attachment 5801View attachment 5802
View attachment 5803View attachment 5804View attachment 5805View attachment 5806

And somebody mentioned stylist giving us hints with their clothes about what's going on behind th stage like Jimin's sperm and blood shirt
Jk cap
View attachment 5807
So Namjoon knows exactly what's going on, he also had his own word wich makes him change the personality and looks like he doesn't mind it.
If ranfan says true about telling idols split personality is cool, maby he really thinks it makes him special. Yeah, special slave.
Yeah, he looks like someone from what I'v seen here that knows exactly whats going on, and whats with this sperm and blood? yuck disgusting, I wonder if they do some kind of weird rituals were they swallow blood and sperm?

ALSO
Girls, don't fight. I like this thread and I find it great that we can not only post some facts and theories but slso discuss them and share our feelings. Some girls become offended when other say smth bad about their favorite idols, but it's stupid. It's illuminati theories thread, not faning fights
And it's not bad that some left, actually most of the people who left were fighting with every second member about their biases, now they're ddisappeared, so let's continue thread without being offensive, if you can't take different opinions about some idols, just leave
Exactly, agreed, any one here who start fighting over their biases, should be called to leave, so we won't go again through that

I have been here from the beginning and remember you writing those things. But still I don't get how-according to you - a sacrifice doesn't have to happen to close ones only and it's possible even within different countries to people who have nothing in common. Can you give me a reference, I'd like to read more about it
yes, in my older posts I explained its possible for two unrelated people to be sacrificed for one another, because the illuminati only care about energies and numerology of the person, it doesn't matter what country and what relation this person have, like for example Prince, he was sacrificed for Queen of Britain Elizabeth, the day of his death, they put both for her birthday and for him as mourning a purple color everywhere and many people were confused whether this color was for her birthday or for his death, but it turn out it was for both at the same time! so yeah he isn't related to her not even same country

May I ask how old are you? I'll tell you what would happen if you did. Even if you somehow knew the names and spread the info on the net, you would't be taken seriously, you would be accused of defamation(your words against theirs and that would be the best case scenario) and it would't be them who would live in fear but you - you would be afraid of your and your family' lives. So I think you should reconsider unless you could provide a solid proof (you would need a testimony from someone who worked at the scene of crime-but police officers could be corrupted so I doubt they would help you, you would need some fotos of the deceased with some marks indicating that he was tied, bitten etc. Plus you live in a different country so I really doubt you could collect any evidence. In the end nothing would bring him back... Sad but true
I am 26 years old, I don't trust police actually, and I know no body will arrest them because the illuminati ordering it, but I just wanted for the fans to knows that and may be some of them could gather some information about them who are in Korea and may be some fans could do something to them, I know its risky to do that, but I think its good idea to spread their pictures in the internet.

I say we just post like usual here and ignore any attempt to break the harmony. Whether it's about BTS or anything else, just don't hesitate to post. If we keep following outsiders' instructions, then how different are we than the blinded fans who keep following their idols? By treating every post here equally, there's less chance for a fight to break out. Everyone has the right to talk about anything, just keep it clean, polite, and as provable as it can be. We can never get close to the truth if we're divided and close-minded. Like I've said before, everything we're trying to figure out here is just the tip of a huge iceberg. A journey like this is useless if done alone. Our goal is to spread the word of truth as far as we can.

I agree with you, a summary will be useful, but maybe it shouldn't be put on another thread where outsiders with bad intentions can freely post anything they want. A multi-authored blog page will be safer that way, we can monitor the comments and everything else and everyone can contribute. As for the first step, we can create a summary in the first page that directly links to the analyses and posts here, and posting it will be on Frozenrose's authority because the first post of the thread was hers. I will try to help with that.
yeah exactly, I have said before we need a website or a blog outside of this forum for so many different reason, one of them obviously, if outsider wanted to hijack this thread to their own or some planted shill do that do divide us, or may be this forum got deleted like before I heard its happened here

mochii

Established
I know he was also good friends with chanye** exo. I think he had a few really good friends to turn too who respected him. They (chan)even got matching finger tattoos.
i think hes the artist i know who wanted much of collaboration with other artists. he didnt mind whether with the popular or not. i think i read message here that his friend nine9 just popped out of somewhere and put a role to be reciever of his final note. fyi: cloud9 was like a noona to him since 2014. shes not just a random person that came out of nowhere. thats why im very much careful on taking statements here and saying things like they actually knew jonghyun, but not. hed liked to interact with artists from other agency despite of barrier. antis thought he was sucking up other’s popularity by doing collaborations. why would he do that hes already kpop superstar and well established in the industry. even artists from hollywood and even michael jackson wanted much of collaboration. thats what real pro do. to unite people.

Thanks for infos RanFan, its interesting and some how disturbed me :(
but I just will say what I think, Jonghyun actually seems like he knows since his debut that this thing will happen to him, in 2008 during Ring Ding Dong time, he said after 10 years, I will be in the moon!!! in Ring Ding Dong also he have different color wing from others, it seems like he have been choosen since that time.
but any way, if you have information, why V from BTS named his dog coal briquette just four hours before Jonghyun announced dead? this so weird to be passed as just coincidence
Thanks for being here for us