Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

No need to thanks me at all. We've all made this thread possible together. I think we're free enough here to put different points of view here. The problem is that now we have the pieces of the puzzle in different places while it used to be at one place. Personally, for me it's way easier when the posts are at one place so I won't miss on anything.
For example, I'm a Christian and would like people to come to Christ. But I know not everyone here is one so I don't go around chasing them to become one. That's why we're free to have different views on here so everyone can make their decision on what's right. No one here shares the exact same view as the other anyways. We've made it so far despite the differences so I don't see how things turned out the way they are now.
Yes I am quite disappointed too and didn’t associate myself with any of the arguments because I only came hear it find out about the genre I was so obsessed with I appreciate everyone’s contributions even though I may not agree with all of them it opens my mind up to different interpretations I’m not Christian but I believe in God I hope we are able to seek meaningful information in the future Also I do have to thank you if it wasn’t for you this forum may not have existed

Frozenrose

Veteran
They won't directly shut this thread down because it will be too obvious, dividing us would be perfect because it would certainly create chaos. People will keep posting, but it will not mean anything other than creating a new fight. Before this, there were people complaining about the "Christianity" influence as well, even calling it a cult, which I didn't see as a problem at all even though I'm not Christian (I had to say this line many times because of the intensive pressures from outsiders). I think it's the same now, I see no problem with something being brought up as the main topic because even so, we can still link the story with something else. I found something interesting in the other thread that's related to the earlier posts here, but re-posting it here will look like an attempt to copy or something like that... another fight, another chaos.

I don't understand why these new outsiders are so powerful, they can control the whole narrative and other people without actually contributing. They want us to believe that something will be better if done in certain ways... I have a suspicion about the username, but I'll keep that one to myself.
I agree! I've also seen good posts in the other threads but it'll come as a rip off if we post it here. That's why I'm mad that people have started putting their ego above the aim of the thread! We're not five year-old kids here to behave like such.
Yes I am quite disappointed too and didn’t associate myself with any of the arguments because I only came hear it find out about the genre I was so obsessed with I appreciate everyone’s contributions even though I may not agree with all of them it opens my mind up to different interpretations I’m not Christian but I believe in God I hope we are able to seek meaningful information in the future Also I do have to thank you if it wasn’t for you this forum may not have existed
I also tried to avoid what's been happening here for the past few weeks but at this rate we'll all stop writing here because someone doesn't agree with our statements. Everyone is free to put their views here as long as we bring good information supported by credibility(as much as possible). I'll still keep mentioning Christ in my posts but I won't go around discrediting other users' posts because it's contrary to my posts. Just ignore it and keep going.

No need to thanks me at all. We've all made this thread possible together. I think we're free enough here to put different points of view here. The problem is that now we have the pieces of the puzzle in different places while it used to be at one place. Personally, for me it's way easier when the posts are at one place so I won't miss on anything.
For example, I'm a Christian and would like people to come to Christ. But I know not everyone here is one so I don't go around chasing them to become one. That's why we're free to have different views on here so everyone can make their decision on what's right. No one here shares the exact same view as the other anyways. We've made it so far despite the differences so I don't see how things turned out the way they are now.
It's unfortunate this thread has been bombarded with useless arguments and insults. You talked about your concern of the relevant and important posts with information being washed out in between these irrelevant arguements and random discussions.
Maybe someone could made another thread with a similar title and the members who have actually posted real analysis and valuable information with actual pieces of evidences or such can repost their posts there. This way those posts can be put together in a better more organized way for people to access without being thrown off by negative posts. And a disclaimer can be put that any one who tries to start an arguement or insult will simply be ignored.
Just a suggestion, if you don't want to recreate this forum than that's totally fine and I'd understand why.

Frozenrose

Veteran
It's unfortunate this thread has been bombarded with useless arguments and insults. You talked about your concern of the relevant and important posts with information being washed out in between these irrelevant arguements and random discussions.
Maybe someone could made another thread with a similar title and the members who have actually posted real analysis and valuable information with actual pieces of evidences or such can repost their posts there. This way those posts can be put together in a better more organized way for people to access without being thrown off by negative posts. And a disclaimer can be put that any one who tries to start an arguement or insult will simply be ignored.
Just a suggestion, if you don't want to recreate this forum than that's totally fine and I'd understand why.
This was the idea behind this thread and if we were to create one more(then we'll have 4 threads) the risk for it to become the same as this one is very high. Also I don't see the purpose of creating hundred different threads. I'm already confused as of right now. If we all don't leave everything behind and continue together as one this whole thing is becoming useless. We've come so far because we were together. With us being divided those threads will just slowly die out. That's how I see it. We'll always be stronger together.

Hey everyone! I've been stalking this thread for a while. So, I need to share this with you guys.

I've been into Kpop since 2008/2009. Never gave much importance to symbolism since I wasnt addicted to Kpop per say, but especially because I wasn't aware of things and I just enjoyed listening to the songs, enjoyed the choreography and curiously interested in the language. Like I wasnt too attached to Kpop, I was more into anime, Kdrama, Jdrama, and Korean reality shows. But just like Western/hollywood music that I had dropped because of their debauchery, Kpop MVs of some girl groups always pushed too much sexualization, loli concepts, and whatnot. Same thing for males tho they focused more on being sexy, dark themes, and all that stuff. At some point it was ok. I'd listen to sthg or a watch an MV, and that's it. I'd either like or dislike the song or just ignore it. I would listen to trot songs, hiphop genre, indie music, ballads etc...Which were very good. But then when I'd check on Kpop, I had noticed it became so redundant. There wasn't anything catchy anymore, very generic for some groups. Too many groups kept popping left and right. It became so overwhelming. Kdramas were more of an addiction to be honest at that point. I focused more on OSTs and other genres. It seemed more interesting, cleaner, and safer. I just felt that way. But Youtube would drop recommendations, I'd still find Kpop related stuff and I'd checked them out: from SHINee, BigBang, EXO, BTS, SNSD, and all the groups from before, in-between, and the rookies that came after. I know most of the groups' names, but not the members, unless they're very popular like BigBang, SHINee, SNSD and others especially since I found many through Kdramas and Korean variety shows. You just can't escape Kpop even if you're just interested in Korea and its culture in general. Idols or Idols turned actors pop out right and left.

I had back in 2014 watched the debut MVs of BTS, was ok, kinda cool, they trying, still rookies, might become big or not (since EXO were their sunbae and huge back then in 2014). And later, I'd find more BTS stuff. It was a new type of content. I didn't know their names or cared for who they were, but everywhere in the comments and on Youtube there would be crack videos, content about BTS, and memes everywhere. That was crazy.

[I knew fandoms are a part of the whole Kpop industry. It never sat well with me, it sounds lovely and cute how everyone is supporting and gives love to their faves. But, hello ever wonder why sasaeng fans exist? With all the fanservice, the shipping delulus, and when there is no age restriction, you're bound to have the wrong type of people that can bring harm to the artist or other fans. You'd think with everything that happened throughout all these years, the industry would stop selling so much fantasy to the fans, or sexualizing their artists and pushing them to do that type of fanservice, or just find a way to filter the masses. But nope. It's all about the money, they could care less about the safety of fans or artists, as we have learned of the dark twisted side of the industry.]

Anyway, back to what I was saying, in 2014 and after, I was aware of something called BTS's Danger, War of hormone, N.O and some other songs like Dope, mainly because I was subscribed to youtubers who would do dance covers to their songs. That was the main cause of my downfall. From there, I migrated to watching later more of their MVs and search more about their other songs. At that point, I felt there was sthg special about this group, it was different. They were young, talented, MVs were cool, and in 2016, Blood Sweat and Tears was like...the BOP. I was so into it. And I'd dance to it like I was possessed. The fandom made things more addictive, with all the inside jokes, the memes, the shipping (the soft stuff). It was fun and funny. I got easily wrapped up that I even created a fan account on twitter to get the latest news about the boys. And join the fun with ARMY cause it was funny, you know good quality humour.

Twitter is such a crazy place as expected, and I had kept my sanity before by staying away from Tumblr and reddit, but no -.- I plunged right into the ARMY fandom of all places. BOOM I was gone.
As someone who studied marketing and a bit of psychology, I just knew all the content they provided us ( the whole sharing of their personal lives, and when you learn of their beginning story of their struggles, the fact their company was a small one/almost bankrupt and the whole GLAM incident, the discrimination they dealt with, the plagiarism stuff, bref in very little time I knew their names, their struggling beginnings, could recognize their voices, and so on) was their marketing technique to market themselves, to sell that genuine image to the fans and the general public for people to empathize, to feel close and connected to them, through social media. And what a powerful tool. I knew it and was totally ok with that, cause you know it's still business. But then you'd think is that company just like the others? with the slave contracts, the whole no-dating, the whole control over the boys and so on? It didn't seem to be that bad. We'd see through their interactions with the fans that they were free to write songs, produce them, make some choreography moves and so on. The company and staff seemed to genuinely care for them and support them like...FAMILY. The whole image of bonding and family. Amongst the boys and with the whole staff as well. [But that's what we were able to see, through all the content they feed us, with the BTS Bombs, BTS RUN, and VLives and tweets, thank god I didn't watch American Hustle Life, or the BTS Bombs, and BTS Run or Vlives, I only got snippets of the whole gist through memes, crack vids, or small edits and that was more than enough to get me into them.]

To sum up BTS's message for me is this: "Hey look we're different, we came from different regions with different aspirations, we're young and talented, life is a mystery to us, we're lost just like you, we have dreams, we have doubts, we were discriminated against, we made humble baby steps, we stumbled and fell, but we stood up and we made it. Failure is part of success. We made it. So can you!" A beautiful message mind you. I fully supported them when I started digging deeper into what they had gone through during their debut days and when ARMY was small, and the whole fanwars and whatnot. Like I said, I was sold.
They are truly talented, inspirational with some of their stories like Suga's, they wrote songs about youth, mental illness, their struggles, about life etc...They were so much more appealing that year than with their previous songs. But after I was into BST and other songs of that era, I watched the old ones, and I got this feeling of "wow, they were so cute back then, how come I didn't know this song, or why was I sleeping on this?" I'd get very emotional, like I knew them personally, like yo! they're my brothers, they've been through so much, I feel so proud of them.

Seeing them at BBMAs, getting that award was so...special. It made me wonder what it would be like to help them next time, get an award. I didn't get involved in the votes in 2016. Twitter was empty back then, was new to it. I would just check their official account once in a while. Youtube was my source mostly. In 2017, and the whole Love Yourself album I was seriously streaming and listening non stop to their songs, voted for their MAMA, MMA awards and all that jazz. I didn't use a dime on any merch or voting thingy. Cause really I'm broke, from a far away country and not that devoted. But I spent a lot of time and energy fangirling on them. I had forgotten my Kdramas even. Late 2016 and 2017 were very bad years for me. A lot of drama and angst happened in my life, I had to deal with depression, I locked myself in my room a lot, purposely lost contact with my friends cause I couldn't tell them of my personal issues and all that...At that point, BTS music was like my only friend, my jam, my everything. I'd listen to IU and other songs from other artists still. But mostly I felt attached to BTS's songs, especially their solo tracks, or their mixtapes, and the other tracks that are not title songs like Whale 52, Pied pier, 2! 3! and others like that. It's like they knew of my struggles, so their music was both bringing me solace and comfort, and other times making me cry. Other times I'd feel joy jamming and dancing to the hyper ones, or I'd be happy laughing at crack videos made by ARMY. Even the fandom itself was very...welcoming. Didn't interact much, but I'd read and stalk tweets and see that there were a lot of good people out there, all gathered for one same purpose, loving and supporting BTS, with no hate, no discrimination of race, ethnicity , religion or gender and so on. It was beautiful. (Of course, there's always some antis amongst fandoms and those who hate just for the sake of hating). Anyhow, I was a mess of emotions with BTS. They were good and bad for me. But it didnt know that back then. I was just so into music in general, that I started listening to other Kpop groups trying to give them a chance again. So I did. But BTS was only the only thing on my mind. That was even more crazy when I started dreaming about them, like meeting them in real life, or being at their concert, or working with them as a staff, and I never had a bias before but bit by bit I started to imagine Suga as quite the ideal man o_O like I felt attached to his story, like poor baby went through so much, and his sarcasm and sleeping habits were things I could relate to a lot. "He was so darn adorable with his gummy smile in that video. That was cute." See, how this escalated quickly? Crazy. And you know what I felt drained of energy a lot of days. There were times where I get out from that depressive state and be better. A week later, I'd be sad and moody and listen to a lot of sad and dark songs. Music in general became such a bad influence on me. I had to deal with weight loss and insomnia too. [Now, I'm better thank god].

Anyhow, the whole American debut, their collabs and all that jazz, I was legit hyping up everything. And streaming MicDrop and so on. It was like a day to day activity. To check twitter, listen to their songs, streaming some MV or watch ARMY funny edits on Youtube. It was terrible. That was some real addiction. I'd daydream quite a lot during the day. Sometimes I'd catch myself humming their songs outta nowhere without even realizing. Now, I knew a lot of their MVs had theories lurking around, since there was a story being told. It was fascinating and interesting, but I didn't have lots of time to play ARMY detective and make up theories and so I left that to the experts lol. Maybe I should've tried to do that. Maybe I would've opened my eyes earlier.

Dec 2017: Jonghyun passed away. I hadn't been up to date with SHINee but they were one of the first groups that got me into Kpop. I was so so sad. I never felt that way. Seeing twitter and all the fans reactions, and watching his funeral was devastating. That was so tragic. I cried for 3 days, I remember. It was rainy too that week so befitting for the mood. I listened to a lot of his songs, I realized how much in pain he was, he was asking for help and no one saw or understood him. Bref, I grieved for that week. The whole world was grieving. It was overwhelming for everyone.
Jan 2018: I lost a relative. I hated myself, because till this day, I haven't shed a tear for that person. We weren't that close, but that person was my own blood. I didnt know why I just felt empty and sad for everyone else grieving, but I just...I couldnt even cry. That was so disturbing. It's like I was desensitized? To cry for someone who never knew you and whom you never met (Jonghyun), but not cry for your own family member? What was wrong with me? Since when did I learn not to care for my own people? my loved ones?

I was so empty from within. I returned to music again to cope. BTS this, BTS that, other groups like Red Velvet or MAMAMOO were a few amongst the ones I check on for more content. Hixtape came, hyped that up. Totally my favorite solo mixtape so far from the rap line.
But you know what?
I was so disconnected from the world, even though I was still living it, it'd feel tasteless without music, without BTS and all. It was like a drug. I couldnt sleep without listening to music.

March 2018: I had my wake up call. It was two weeks ago.
I stumbled through a stan account that was still working on BTS theories and linking the whole storyline of the eras. Suddenly, I had like an epiphany.
All the symbolisms my mind refused to see or wasn't able to see before, were all so clear to me. Things that I had noticed in western MVs. All that illuminati stuff. All those things that made people think those who believed it were just "conspiracy theorists". It was there in front of me all this time in Kpop too. I just never paid heed to it. I started to dig further and further, found this site, found other places where people were discussing a lot of Kpop groups illuminati related stuff. It just made sense. Everything that happened, that state of emotional disarray I found myself in.

It was all by the will of Allah (God). I realized it was a sign, from God. He made me realize, made me join this path to open my eyes to the reality of this world. To all this deceit of media, music and entertainment, that all of this was the work of the devil and his worshippers. Allah showed mercy and showed me the path I should take. All these years, I had been manipulated like many others that we had forgotten our faith, our duty to worship God, and only God himself. I hadn't been practicing my religion as I should. I've let myself be deluded and wrapped up by this life's delights and illusion with all this entertainment and music that are so satanic! As a Muslim, I felt so ashamed I cried and cried, I felt liberated from all that pain, depression, and all those unclear thoughts. I deleted all songs, dramas I had in my devices. I didn't hate the people involved or the artists, whether they are aware or not, didn't matter I just couldn't support listening or having that type of visual manipulating me and making me forget what matters most to me: my faith and my loved ones.
I took a step back and realized just how deep this whole mascarade of the Elite, those who are working to bring forth this NWO and make place for the AntiChrist through their satanist rituals and selling their souls to Satan himself. They've been at work for years and years. Anime, movies, TV shows, Kpop, Hollywood, media, governments, even Muslim governments today are corrupt and countries are full of raptures...The advent of technology, facebook, google etc...AI is the future. It's already here. They've been brainwashing everyone since we were kids, showing through music and on TV indecency, sexualizing anything and everything, homosexuality, murder, crimes and even sci-fi movies portraying a world of robots and AI technology...This isn't a coincidence.

I'm not here to preach and try to convert people to Islam. You do you, and if Allah wills it, you will find your path. But just hear my advice: now that I am woke, and based on the revelations of the Quran, you need to realize that this is the End of times. It is revealed in the Christian Bible as well. The Anti Christ is real. We call him in Islam: the Dajjal. It means the deceiver, the liar. He is the false Messiah. He will deceive the Jews, because the Jews are still waiting for their messiah to come, and he will make them believe that it is him. But no, he isn't. His purpose is world domination, control of all the masses, and subjugate everyone in the world to his will, destroy all religions, and make himself the one ruler: like a god. But many things will happen before that, all of this could happen in 3 years, maybe 5 or more. Only Allah knows best. But Israel taking over Palestine, the US embassy moving to Jerusalem? The NWO's headquarters will be Jerusalem, Israel. That's where the AntiChrist will show up. The zionist, masonist, satanist, illumanati, whatever you wanna call them. They are everywhere in the world. They are preparing for the arrival of the Dajjal.

This whole deception through media, and music and entertainment, and the use of social media like someone's lifesource, are one of the many signs of end times. There will be Armaggedon, a great war, assumed to be a nuclear war, Watch the news, guys, see the economical burden and the political struggles happening, the increase of crimes of r*pe and murder everywhere, wars in the Arab world, this whole agenda of hating religions is to better destroy them. Unfortunately, people are destroying themselves by themselves, and amongst themselves too. The more people are faced with such content found even in cartoons, they subliminally incite people to sexualize children or put homosexual innuendos in them, but we don't see it for that, we just think it's funny and that kid won't get it. In movies, music videos, video games, in the end all push for chaotic agenda. They desensitize people to seeing blood, violence, wars, murder, r*pe, robberies, sex, LGBT related stuff, and so on. All this time we are fed that kind of content everywhere for so long, that we don't even blink anymore when something like that happens. Unless, and Allah may protect us, it happens to someone close, we just move on with our lives without showing outrage to what happens around us in our communities and other parts of the world. We are so dumbed down, they normalize everything in front of our eyes blatantly. Homosexuality is a sin. Most religions that worship God, and only God Almighty, forbid that sin. Because it goes against the creation of God. Allah created Adam and Eve. Man and Woman. Period. There is no in-between. It's just reality. Don't bring love into this. This is pure lust, it's sthg Satan (IBLIS) has been whispering into the minds of people since long ago.

I have noticed that a lot of ARMY, both fanboys and fangirls were questionning their preferences, and even were becoming more accepting of lgbt community, nthg wrong with that: Hate the sin, not the sinner. It's sthg that I stand by. But unfortunately, now more and more people question their sexuality and join the party. That, is not normal. Worse than that, some fans like me experienced depression and worse, others are so into their ships they become deluded, and oversexualize the members. So disgusting, it's all so wrong, at so many levels.

This is history repeating itself. It was already releaved in the Quran that all of this will happen. This is but the will of Allah. We were created to live this life as a test to worship Allah (God) and follow through his commandments to live a pious and righteous life. We are creatures with free will, we are bound to sin and deviate at some point, but we should repent and seek forgiveness as long as we are alive. Even amidst all tribulations and hardships we face, and all the temptations of life and the devil lurking around, we sons and daughters of Adam should never forget that we are creations of God, and we shall submit to his decree and worship him, and only him. No partners. That's what Islam means: to submit to the will of Allah (God). This life is but a test, we should love and live well, yes, but never forget our creator and never associate other partners with him. We must worship only God himself. And this obsession I developped with Kpop and BTS just made me realize that maybe at some point I had been so so out of my mind that I had always these humans on my mind for so long, and not Allah. Truly, the devil uses all means to lead astray all humankind from their faith and from worshipping God. Just the term Kpop "Idol" should have been a warning sign. May Allah forgive us for our sins. Amen.

There is so much to say. But I worry talking too much about religion won't settle with some of you. So, if you are interested feel free research about the end of times from an islamic point of view, there are videos on youtube in english. Just food for thought, so you know it's just not about music and entertainment and satanic rituals, you should see the bigger picture.

Social media, internet, this whole fantasy and controlled content we are fed everyday, all the lies and deceits from media and governments, it's brainwashing us. People care more about money, the number of their followers or the likes for their selfies than what's going on in the real world out there. They are distracting us. Being so obvious with their rituals, coming out of people involved in illuminati and all, yet people don't believe it and just call others conspiracy theorists. So, now they became more blunt and they became more and more ambitious pushing the Kpop Industry Agenda further seeing as that is the new trend that is capturing lots and lots of fans around the world. I believe BTS, EXO, TWICE, GOT7 and Red Velvet will get more symbolism and darker themes (like BTS already have set for their comeback) in the future.
Imagine that: having more and more fans from South Asian countries, in Western countries, from the Arab world, people from all backgrounds and religions. Brainwashed. Making them worship these "Idols". People will be in denial at first, that they're just supporting them but many are already obssessive calling them goddesses, gods, and they're not even joking. Not everyone will necessarily be into their songs, but some already are and will be affected.

The fact that all these satanic rituals are taking place, MK Ultra stuff, humiliating them, murder plots, p***philia, prostitution and whatnot is so so sick. We can't even expose them even if we had real evidence without putting ourselves in danger, or be silenced or accused of defamation!
I can only pray for the poor souls to be saved by God, if they are not aware of what they're doing, have been forced into, or programmed to act as such, may God help them and free them from that environment. For the others who chose willingly, if there is evil in their heart, God is watching and will deal with them as He wishes. It's more saddening to see younger groups like NCT Dream, and other newbies, or those trainees competing to get into this whole garbage industry- but it's horrific many don't know where they're getting into.

If you believe in God, worship him and him alone and do your duties. And try to help people around you to wake up to the reality of the world. The end of the world will happen eventually. Death is inevitable, we can die at any moment but it is best to die as a believer and always seek forgiveness from God at all times. For he is the most merciful. If we get to live longer when everything hits the fan, at least we should have as many "woke" people that can survive and pass on knowledge. I refuse to turn into some humanoid devoid of soul, or free thinking if I live long enough when they push their "chip" agenda thingy.

If you're not a believer, do your research, try to see for yourself what you want to believe in.
This whole illuminati thing deals with satanism, deals with the unseen, with spirituality, with religion, with faith and belief. The fact that you are aware of this must mean sthg. The choice is yours.

Some content to ponder on:

The Unseen World

Birth of the Devil

Secret societies

lee_

Established
I agree! I've also seen good posts in the other threads but it'll come as a rip off if we post it here. That's why I'm mad that people have started putting their ego above the aim of the thread! We're not five year-old kids here to behave like such.

I also tried to avoid what's been happening here for the past few weeks but at this rate we'll all stop writing here because someone doesn't agree with our statements. Everyone is free to put their views here as long as we bring good information supported by credibility(as much as possible). I'll still keep mentioning Christ in my posts but I won't go around discrediting other users' posts because it's contrary to my posts. Just ignore it and keep going.
This was the idea behind this thread and if we were to create one more(then we'll have 4 threads) the risk for it to become the same as this one is very high. Also I don't see the purpose of creating hundred different threads. I'm already confused as of right now. If we all don't leave everything behind and continue together as one this whole thing is becoming useless. We've come so far because we were together. With us being divided those thread will just slowly die out. That's how I see the things. We'll always be stronger together.
I say we just post like usual here and ignore any attempt to break the harmony. Whether it's about BTS or anything else, just don't hesitate to post. If we keep following outsiders' instructions, then how different are we than the blinded fans who keep following their idols? By treating every post here equally, there's less chance for a fight to break out. Everyone has the right to talk about anything, just keep it clean, polite, and as provable as it can be. We can never get close to the truth if we're divided and close-minded. Like I've said before, everything we're trying to figure out here is just the tip of a huge iceberg. A journey like this is useless if done alone. Our goal is to spread the word of truth as far as we can.

I agree with you, a summary will be useful, but maybe it shouldn't be put on another thread where outsiders with bad intentions can freely post anything they want. A multi-authored blog page will be safer that way, we can monitor the comments and everything else and everyone can contribute. As for the first step, we can create a summary in the first page that directly links to the analyses and posts here, and posting it will be on Frozenrose's authority because the first post of the thread was hers. I will try to help with that.

Sugar23_

Rookie
Hello I’m new here I’ve been lurking this page for good while but never really had anything to add or contribute so I just continued viewing silently. I’m so glad that I’ve found a place where people are likeminded like myself and realize that there is more that meets the eye to the entertainment industry. I don’t consider myself a huge fan of Kpop or anything but have listened to a few artists such as rain and Jay Park but bts is the group that for some reason really drew me in I guess because they seemed so different. I’ve been aware of the conspiracies involved with the western industry for some time now but never got too deep with researching so I only knew a few things. At first when I was getting into bts I thought they were cool and they seemed as if they were more normal then other artists, but when I saw there bst music video I felt something wasn’t right and their mama performance really had me questioning was I watching a ritual that it freaked me out so I decided to dig and see if others thought the same. I found nothing on YouTube since most people just make jokes about it and are so close minded or don’t want to see the truth so then I found this forum and I learned so much. I’m sickened by how corrupt the entertainment industry is and how evil these people are and that nothing is being done about it, but at least with the information being put out there people can be more aware. I hope that everyone continues to stay peaceful but also post here no matter the group I’ve learned a lot and i also hope we could keep all the information here to cut down on confusion as well.

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. I feel your story personifies a lot of what many Kpop fans go through and how the entertainment industry can make us dissociate from reality and start to mess with beliefs and morals systems like you mentioned.
It's important to recognize and identify these symbols and learn the purpose of these agendas so that we can warn others and strengthen ourselves against them, which is why this whole thread was created. Glad to hear that you realized the signs and have found more purpose in life. My story is similar to yours in where I was becoming obsessed with K-pop and it seemed to take up alot of my time and distract me from important things in life, I also felt like a "veal" had been lifted and I finally realized the darkness in the industry and how I was wasting my time when I could be doing things that actually benefit me, I really felt God had guided me and alhamdillilah (thanks God) I feel much more at peace and focused in life now that I have stopped constantly listening not only to K-pop but also other music, in my perspective - you can really feel the negative energy that has been put into alot of these music and industries. Peace and Gods mercy and blessings be upon you :)
Thank you for the reply. I'm glad many are aware of this whole deception and share their opinions on the matter. It's important to discuss this and share as much information in this type of forums and stay vigilant. I hope more Kpop fans will open their eyes step by step inchaa Allah. One at a time if needed. Alhamdulillah I'm glad other Muslims are aware too. May God keep us all safe. May peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you as well sister :)

mochii

Established
Hey everyone! I've been stalking this thread for a while. So, I need to share this with you guys.

I've been into Kpop since 2008/2009. Never gave much importance to symbolism since I wasnt addicted to Kpop per say, but especially because I wasn't aware of things and I just enjoyed listening to the songs, enjoyed the choreography and curiously interested in the language. Like I wasnt too attached to Kpop, I was more into anime, Kdrama, Jdrama, and Korean reality shows. But just like Western/hollywood music that I had dropped because of their debauchery, Kpop MVs of some girl groups always pushed too much sexualization, loli concepts, and whatnot. Same thing for males tho they focused more on being sexy, dark themes, and all that stuff. At some point it was ok. I'd listen to sthg or a watch an MV, and that's it. I'd either like or dislike the song or just ignore it. I would listen to trot songs, hiphop genre, indie music, ballads etc...Which were very good. But then when I'd check on Kpop, I had noticed it became so redundant. There wasn't anything catchy anymore, very generic for some groups. Too many groups kept popping left and right. It became so overwhelming. Kdramas were more of an addiction to be honest at that point. I focused more on OSTs and other genres. It seemed more interesting, cleaner, and safer. I just felt that way. But Youtube would drop recommendations, I'd still find Kpop related stuff and I'd checked them out: from SHINee, BigBang, EXO, BTS, SNSD, and all the groups from before, in-between, and the rookies that came after. I know most of the groups' names, but not the members, unless they're very popular like BigBang, SHINee, SNSD and others especially since I found many through Kdramas and Korean variety shows. You just can't escape Kpop even if you're just interested in Korea and its culture in general. Idols or Idols turned actors pop out right and left.

I had back in 2014 watched the debut MVs of BTS, was ok, kinda cool, they trying, still rookies, might become big or not (since EXO were their sunbae and huge back then in 2014). And later, I'd find more BTS stuff. It was a new type of content. I didn't know their names or cared for who they were, but everywhere in the comments and on Youtube there would be crack videos, content about BTS, and memes everywhere. That was crazy.

[I knew fandoms are a part of the whole Kpop industry. It never sat well with me, it sounds lovely and cute how everyone is supporting and gives love to their faves. But, hello ever wonder why sasaeng fans exist? With all the fanservice, the shipping delulus, and when there is no age restriction, you're bound to have the wrong type of people that can bring harm to the artist or other fans. You'd think with everything that happened throughout all these years, the industry would stop selling so much fantasy to the fans, or sexualizing their artists and pushing them to do that type of fanservice, or just find a way to filter the masses. But nope. It's all about the money, they could care less about the safety of fans or artists, as we have learned of the dark twisted side of the industry.]

Anyway, back to what I was saying, in 2014 and after, I was aware of something called BTS's Danger, War of hormone, N.O and some other songs like Dope, mainly because I was subscribed to youtubers who would do dance covers to their songs. That was the main cause of my downfall. From there, I migrated to watching later more of their MVs and search more about their other songs. At that point, I felt there was sthg special about this group, it was different. They were young, talented, MVs were cool, and in 2016, Blood Sweat and Tears was like...the BOP. I was so into it. And I'd dance to it like I was possessed. The fandom made things more addictive, with all the inside jokes, the memes, the shipping (the soft stuff). It was fun and funny. I got easily wrapped up that I even created a fan account on twitter to get the latest news about the boys. And join the fun with ARMY cause it was funny, you know good quality humour.

Twitter is such a crazy place as expected, and I had kept my sanity before by staying away from Tumblr and reddit, but no -.- I plunged right into the ARMY fandom of all places. BOOM I was gone.
As someone who studied marketing and a bit of psychology, I just knew all the content they provided us ( the whole sharing of their personal lives, and when you learn of their beginning story of their struggles, the fact their company was a small one/almost bankrupt and the whole GLAM incident, the discrimination they dealt with, the plagiarism stuff, bref in very little time I knew their names, their struggling beginnings, could recognize their voices, and so on) was their marketing technique to market themselves, to sell that genuine image to the fans and the general public for people to empathize, to feel close and connected to them, through social media. And what a powerful tool. I knew it and was totally ok with that, cause you know it's still business. But then you'd think is that company just like the others? with the slave contracts, the whole no-dating, the whole control over the boys and so on? It didn't seem to be that bad. We'd see through their interactions with the fans that they were free to write songs, produce them, make some choreography moves and so on. The company and staff seemed to genuinely care for them and support them like...FAMILY. The whole image of bonding and family. Amongst the boys and with the whole staff as well. [But that's what we were able to see, through all the content they feed us, with the BTS Bombs, BTS RUN, and VLives and tweets, thank god I didn't watch American Hustle Life, or the BTS Bombs, and BTS Run or Vlives, I only got snippets of the whole gist through memes, crack vids, or small edits and that was more than enough to get me into them.]

To sum up BTS's message for me is this: "Hey look we're different, we came from different regions with different aspirations, we're young and talented, life is a mystery to us, we're lost just like you, we have dreams, we have doubts, we were discriminated against, we made humble baby steps, we stumbled and fell, but we stood up and we made it. Failure is part of success. We made it. So can you!" A beautiful message mind you. I fully supported them when I started digging deeper into what they had gone through during their debut days and when ARMY was small, and the whole fanwars and whatnot. Like I said, I was sold.
They are truly talented, inspirational with some of their stories like Suga's, they wrote songs about youth, mental illness, their struggles, about life etc...They were so much more appealing that year than with their previous songs. But after I was into BST and other songs of that era, I watched the old ones, and I got this feeling of "wow, they were so cute back then, how come I didn't know this song, or why was I sleeping on this?" I'd get very emotional, like I knew them personally, like yo! they're my brothers, they've been through so much, I feel so proud of them.

Seeing them at BBMAs, getting that award was so...special. It made me wonder what it would be like to help them next time, get an award. I didn't get involved in the votes in 2016. Twitter was empty back then, was new to it. I would just check their official account once in a while. Youtube was my source mostly. In 2017, and the whole Love Yourself album I was seriously streaming and listening non stop to their songs, voted for their MAMA, MMA awards and all that jazz. I didn't use a dime on any merch or voting thingy. Cause really I'm broke, from a far away country and not that devoted. But I spent a lot of time and energy fangirling on them. I had forgotten my Kdramas even. Late 2016 and 2017 were very bad years for me. A lot of drama and angst happened in my life, I had to deal with depression, I locked myself in my room a lot, purposely lost contact with my friends cause I couldn't tell them of my personal issues and all that...At that point, BTS music was like my only friend, my jam, my everything. I'd listen to IU and other songs from other artists still. But mostly I felt attached to BTS's songs, especially their solo tracks, or their mixtapes, and the other tracks that are not title songs like Whale 52, Pied pier, 2! 3! and others like that. It's like they knew of my struggles, so their music was both bringing me solace and comfort, and other times making me cry. Other times I'd feel joy jamming and dancing to the hyper ones, or I'd be happy laughing at crack videos made by ARMY. Even the fandom itself was very...welcoming. Didn't interact much, but I'd read and stalk tweets and see that there were a lot of good people out there, all gathered for one same purpose, loving and supporting BTS, with no hate, no discrimination of race, ethnicity , religion or gender and so on. It was beautiful. (Of course, there's always some antis amongst fandoms and those who hate just for the sake of hating). Anyhow, I was a mess of emotions with BTS. They were good and bad for me. But it didnt know that back then. I was just so into music in general, that I started listening to other Kpop groups trying to give them a chance again. So I did. But BTS was only the only thing on my mind. That was even more crazy when I started dreaming about them, like meeting them in real life, or being at their concert, or working with them as a staff, and I never had a bias before but bit by bit I started to imagine Suga as quite the ideal man o_O like I felt attached to his story, like poor baby went through so much, and his sarcasm and sleeping habits were things I could relate to a lot. "He was so darn adorable with his gummy smile in that video. That was cute." See, how this escalated quickly? Crazy. And you know what I felt drained of energy a lot of days. There were times where I get out from that depressive state and be better. A week later, I'd be sad and moody and listen to a lot of sad and dark songs. Music in general became such a bad influence on me. I had to deal with weight loss and insomnia too. [Now, I'm better thank god].

Anyhow, the whole American debut, their collabs and all that jazz, I was legit hyping up everything. And streaming MicDrop and so on. It was like a day to day activity. To check twitter, listen to their songs, streaming some MV or watch ARMY funny edits on Youtube. It was terrible. That was some real addiction. I'd daydream quite a lot during the day. Sometimes I'd catch myself humming their songs outta nowhere without even realizing. Now, I knew a lot of their MVs had theories lurking around, since there was a story being told. It was fascinating and interesting, but I didn't have lots of time to play ARMY detective and make up theories and so I left that to the experts lol. Maybe I should've tried to do that. Maybe I would've opened my eyes earlier.

Dec 2017: Jonghyun passed away. I hadn't been up to date with SHINee but they were one of the first groups that got me into Kpop. I was so so sad. I never felt that way. Seeing twitter and all the fans reactions, and watching his funeral was devastating. That was so tragic. I cried for 3 days, I remember. It was rainy too that week so befitting for the mood. I listened to a lot of his songs, I realized how much in pain he was, he was asking for help and no one saw or understood him. Bref, I grieved for that week. The whole world was grieving. It was overwhelming for everyone.
Jan 2018: I lost a relative. I hated myself, because till this day, I haven't shed a tear for that person. We weren't that close, but that person was my own blood. I didnt know why I just felt empty and sad for everyone else grieving, but I just...I couldnt even cry. That was so disturbing. It's like I was desensitized? To cry for someone who never knew you and whom you never met (Jonghyun), but not cry for your own family member? What was wrong with me? Since when did I learn not to care for my own people? my loved ones?

I was so empty from within. I returned to music again to cope. BTS this, BTS that, other groups like Red Velvet or MAMAMOO were a few amongst the ones I check on for more content. Hixtape came, hyped that up. Totally my favorite solo mixtape so far from the rap line.
But you know what?
I was so disconnected from the world, even though I was still living it, it'd feel tasteless without music, without BTS and all. It was like a drug. I couldnt sleep without listening to music.

I stumbled through a stan account that was still working on BTS theories and linking the whole storyline of the eras. Suddenly, I had like an epiphany.
All the symbolisms my mind refused to see or wasn't able to see before, were all so clear to me. Things that I had noticed in western MVs. All that illuminati stuff. All those things that made people think those who believed it were just "conspiracy theorists". It was there in front of me all this time in Kpop too. I just never paid heed to it. I started to dig further and further, found this site, found other places where people were discussing a lot of Kpop groups illuminati related stuff. It just made sense. Everything that happened, that state of emotional disarray I found myself in.

It was all by the will of Allah (God). I realized it was a sign, from God. He made me realize, made me join this path to open my eyes to the reality of this world. To all this deceit of media, music and entertainment, that all of this was the work of the devil and his worshippers. Allah showed mercy and showed me the path I should take. All these years, I had been manipulated like many others that we had forgotten our faith, our duty to worship God, and only God himself. I hadn't been practicing my religion as I should. I've let myself be deluded and wrapped up by this life's delights and illusion with all this entertainment and music that are so satanic! As a Muslim, I felt so ashamed I cried and cried, I felt liberated from all that pain, depression, and all those unclear thoughts. I deleted all songs, dramas I had in my devices. I didn't hate the people involved or the artists, whether they are aware or not, didn't matter I just couldn't support listening or having that type of visual manipulating me and making me forget what matters most to me: my faith and my loved ones.
I took a step back and realized just how deep this whole mascarade of the Elite, those who are working to bring forth this NWO and make place for the AntiChrist through their satanist rituals and selling their souls to Satan himself. They've been at work for years and years. Anime, movies, TV shows, Kpop, Hollywood, media, governments, even Muslim governments today are corrupt and countries are full of raptures...The advent of technology, facebook, google etc...AI is the future. It's already here. They've been brainwashing everyone since we were kids, showing through music and on TV indecency, sexualizing anything and everything, homosexuality, murder, crimes and even sci-fi movies portraying a world of robots and AI technology...This isn't a coincidence.

I'm not here to preach and try to convert people to Islam. You do you, and if Allah wills it, you will find your path. But just hear my advice: now that I am woke, and based on the revelations of the Quran, you need to realize that this is the End of times. It is revealed in the Christian Bible as well. The Anti Christ is real. We call him in Islam: the Dajjal. It means the deceiver, the liar. He is the false Messiah. He will deceive the Jews, because the Jews are still waiting for their messiah to come, and he will make them believe that it is him. But no, he isn't. His purpose is world domination, control of all the masses, and subjugate everyone in the world to his will, destroy all religions, and make himself the one ruler: like a god. But many things will happen before that, all of this could happen in 3 years, maybe 5 or more. Only Allah knows best. But Israel taking over Palestine, the US embassy moving to Jerusalem? The NWO's headquarters will be Jerusalem, Israel. That's where the AntiChrist will show up. The zionist, masonist, satanist, illumanati, whatever you wanna call them. They are everywhere in the world. They are preparing for the arrival of the Dajjal.

This whole deception through media, and music and entertainment, and the use of social media like someone's lifesource, are one of the many signs of end times. There will be Armaggedon, a great war, assumed to be a nuclear war, Watch the news, guys, see the economical burden and the political struggles happening, the increase of crimes of r*pe and murder everywhere, wars in the Arab world, this whole agenda of hating religions is to better destroy them. Unfortunately, people are destroying themselves by themselves, and amongst themselves too. The more people are faced with such content found even in cartoons, they subliminally incite people to sexualize children or put homosexual innuendos in them, but we don't see it for that, we just think it's funny and that kid won't get it. In movies, music videos, video games, in the end all push for chaotic agenda. They desensitize people to seeing blood, violence, wars, murder, r*pe, robberies, sex, LGBT related stuff, and so on. All this time we are fed that kind of content everywhere for so long, that we don't even blink anymore when something like that happens. Unless, and Allah may protect us, it happens to someone close, we just move on with our lives without showing outrage to what happens around us in our communities and other parts of the world. We are so dumbed down, they normalize everything in front of our eyes blatantly. Homosexuality is a sin. Most religions that worship God, and only God Almighty, forbid that sin. Because it goes against the creation of God. Allah created Adam and Eve. Man and Woman. Period. There is no in-between. It's just reality. Don't bring love into this. This is pure lust, it's sthg Satan (IBLIS) has been whispering into the minds of people since long ago.

I have noticed that a lot of ARMY, both fanboys and fangirls were questionning their preferences, and even were becoming more accepting of lgbt community, nthg wrong with that: Hate the sin, not the sinner. It's sthg that I stand by. But unfortunately, now more and more people question their sexuality and join the party. That, is not normal. Worse than that, some fans like me experienced depression and worse, others are so into their ships they become deluded, and oversexualize the members. So disgusting, it's all so wrong, at so many levels.

This is history repeating itself. It was already releaved in the Quran that all of this will happen. This is but the will of Allah. We were created to live this life as a test to worship Allah (God) and follow through his commandments to live a pious and righteous life. We are creatures with free will, we are bound to sin and deviate at some point, but we should repent and seek forgiveness as long as we are alive. Even amidst all tribulations and hardships we face, and all the temptations of life and the devil lurking around, we sons and daughters of Adam should never forget that we are creations of God, and we shall submit to his decree and worship him, and only him. No partners. That's what Islam means: to submit to the will of Allah (God). This life is but a test, we should love and live well, yes, but never forget our creator and never associate other partners with him. We must worship only God himself. And this obsession I developped with Kpop and BTS just made me realize that maybe at some point I had been so so out of my mind that I had always these humans on my mind for so long, and not Allah. Truly, the devil uses all means to lead astray all humankind from their faith and from worshipping God. Just the term Kpop "Idol" should have been a warning sign. May Allah forgive us for our sins. Amen.

There is so much to say. But I worry talking too much about religion won't settle with some of you. So, if you are interested feel free research about the end of times from an islamic point of view, there are videos on youtube in english. Just food for thought, so you know it's just not about music and entertainment and satanic rituals, you should see the bigger picture.

Social media, internet, this whole fantasy and controlled content we are fed everyday, all the lies and deceits from media and governments, it's brainwashing us. People care more about money, the number of their followers or the likes for their selfies than what's going on in the real world out there. They are distracting us. Being so obvious with their rituals, coming out of people involved in illuminati and all, yet people don't believe it and just call others conspiracy theorists. So, now they became more blunt and they became more and more ambitious pushing the Kpop Industry Agenda further seeing as that is the new trend that is capturing lots and lots of fans around the world. I believe BTS, EXO, TWICE, GOT7 and Red Velvet will get more symbolism and darker themes (like BTS already have set for their comeback) in the future.
Imagine that: having more and more fans from South Asian countries, in Western countries, from the Arab world, people from all backgrounds and religions. Brainwashed. Making them worship these "Idols". People will be in denial at first, that they're just supporting them but many are already obssessive calling them goddesses, gods, and they're not even joking. Not everyone will necessarily be into their songs, but some already are and will be affected.

The fact that all these satanic rituals are taking place, MK Ultra stuff, humiliating them, murder plots, p***philia, prostitution and whatnot is so so sick. We can't even expose them even if we had real evidence without putting ourselves in danger, or be silenced or accused of defamation!
I can only pray for the poor souls to be saved by God, if they are not aware of what they're doing, have been forced into, or programmed to act as such, may God help them and free them from that environment. For the others who chose willingly, if there is evil in their heart, God is watching and will deal with them as He wishes. It's more saddening to see younger groups like NCT Dream, and other newbies, or those trainees competing to get into this whole garbage industry- but it's horrific many don't know where they're getting into.

If you believe in God, worship him and him alone and do your duties. And try to help people around you to wake up to the reality of the world. The end of the world will happen eventually. Death is inevitable, we can die at any moment but it is best to die as a believer and always seek forgiveness from God at all times. For he is the most merciful. If we get to live longer when everything hits the fan, at least we should have as many "woke" people that can survive and pass on knowledge. I refuse to turn into some humanoid devoid of soul, or free thinking if I live long enough when they push their "chip" agenda thingy.

If you're not a believer, do your research, try to see for yourself what you want to believe in.
This whole illuminati thing deals with satanism, deals with the unseen, with spirituality, with religion, with faith and belief. The fact that you are aware of this must mean sthg. The choice is yours.

The Unseen World

Birth of the Devil

Secret societies
tho this’s too long but i find this very relatable... starting from 2nd gen kpop- kdrama anime ost- you just cant get away from kpop- viscous cycle goes on until jonghyun’s death, dead relative (mine, he died in Feb) but i also did not grieve like what i did over jonghyun. i think it’s because, my relative’s death was through natural way of death. unlike of jonghyun, i find it a waist of life and such young, talented, my most fav in shinee.. his age almost same as mine tho he’s bit of older but 2nd gen kpop music like i feel i grow old with them. it hurts too much.

even before i found it weird with 2nd gen kpop because of some titles of their songs and kind of dark vibe MVs. also with their clothing concept especially shinee. idk if that’s there natural fashion sense eg. prints of skulls, beasts, devil horns. and since this is kpop, i didnt think before (around 2009/2010) that it can be infiltrated by illuminati. and i was so ignorant of symbolisms becoz techinically i was too young then im also busy with academics tho im familiar with illuminati in hollywood. the only thing i know was, you can sell your soul in exchange of fame.

But you know what?

The Unseen World

Birth of the Devil

Secret societies
You don’t know how much I relate to your story I’m a Muslim too and honestly most of what you said applies to me I feel like I’m reading my story Thank you so much for commenting this I’m still not fully over Kpop, I try to stop but i get sucked in again but I believe that Allah (swt) will protect me thank you for being brave and talking about this I would have never been able to and also I’m so sorry for your loss
I live in a Western country so Im not In a super religious society I have friends from all different backgrounds and races and I love diversity it’s something that I find very beautiful That’s why I felt connected to these fandoms I felt they’re were people from all over the world who came together to support each group

Last edited:
Jonghyun's death was not for BTS. But many people actually knew what was coming so...Jonghyun was in conflict from very long time with some people.I will try to explain what I know but it's hard for me because I can't reveal too much. When I started to work in entertainment industry everything was fine.I was much younger than I am now. So after some time there was this "rumour" or I don't know how to call it but people around me was telling me that I will have to do "certain things" to keep my job. I didn't want to believe it and time passed by and nothing happened. Suddenly, absolutely from nowhere one day my boss called me to come to place where I was never before. There was explained to me that if I want to stay in work right there and now I have to do a "certain thing". I don't want to say what was that but I was given exactly 13 minutes to make my decision. So I did it. I'm not proud of it, I regret it very much but now I knew much more than any average person. So back to Jonghyun. In SM there was always this again "rumour" that someday there will be "meeting" where one "chosen" person will have to... let's say.. give their life to "The Commander in Chief". I know this sounds weird but this how Devil is called by them. So many people didn't believe this, I think Jonghyun himself didn't thought it will happen but it did. Jonghyun was in conflict with powerful people and with Minho. Many people will not believe me but they had a physical fight in the beginning of 2013. There was situation where Shinee was on music award show and there was a yelling happening between Jonghyun and Minho. The argued really loud and not so far away from them there was fans with cameras recording everything. EXO members were sitting there too and they tried to wave and send smiles to these girls with cameras so they don't pay attention to Jonghyun and Minho fighting.They called each other very bad names and Manager told them to change seats and Jonghyun sat closer to EXO. I know that few days after this they had physical fight. Jonghyun had very serious anger outbursts.He would make scenes where there was cameras or many people around. He was not saint himself and did some things that I don't want to share because of his memory.He didn't want to be mind controled. I'm very,very sure that 3 people was involved in his death. 1 of them I used to see almost on regular basis in work. I can't say who this person is because my identity might me exposed. The 2 person was Jonghyun's friend who he used to hang out very often. I can't say who is 3 person because that would be too dangerious. But THEY wanted Jonghyun out for good. Also let me tell you something. This "sacrifice" it was not for Jonghyun in the beginning. It was supposed to be for one of ex members of DBSK. This member found connection to Yakuza in Japan and he was protected for some time until he left SM and DBSK. The "sacrifice" was only postponed in time to find other person.DBSK reason for breaking up was totally different that many people could think. It was not about money, not about being traidor, not about anything that you heard on interview or readed. ALL of them wanted to leave. But JY stayed to protect one of the member that left. He loves him.
This is all I can say about this topic.
Jonghyun's death was not for BTS. But many people actually knew what was coming so...Jonghyun was in conflict from very long time with some people.I will try to explain what I know but it's hard for me because I can't reveal too much. When I started to work in entertainment industry everything was fine.I was much younger than I am now. So after some time there was this "rumour" or I don't know how to call it but people around me was telling me that I will have to do "certain things" to keep my job. I didn't want to believe it and time passed by and nothing happened. Suddenly, absolutely from nowhere one day my boss called me to come to place where I was never before. There was explained to me that if I want to stay in work right there and now I have to do a "certain thing". I don't want to say what was that but I was given exactly 13 minutes to make my decision. So I did it. I'm not proud of it, I regret it very much but now I knew much more than any average person. So back to Jonghyun. In SM there was always this again "rumour" that someday there will be "meeting" where one "chosen" person will have to... let's say.. give their life to "The Commander in Chief". I know this sounds weird but this how Devil is called by them. So many people didn't believe this, I think Jonghyun himself didn't thought it will happen but it did. Jonghyun was in conflict with powerful people and with Minho. Many people will not believe me but they had a physical fight in the beginning of 2013. There was situation where Shinee was on music award show and there was a yelling happening between Jonghyun and Minho. The argued really loud and not so far away from them there was fans with cameras recording everything. EXO members were sitting there too and they tried to wave and send smiles to these girls with cameras so they don't pay attention to Jonghyun and Minho fighting.They called each other very bad names and Manager told them to change seats and Jonghyun sat closer to EXO. I know that few days after this they had physical fight. Jonghyun had very serious anger outbursts.He would make scenes where there was cameras or many people around. He was not saint himself and did some things that I don't want to share because of his memory.He didn't want to be mind controled. I'm very,very sure that 3 people was involved in his death. 1 of them I used to see almost on regular basis in work. I can't say who this person is because my identity might me exposed. The 2 person was Jonghyun's friend who he used to hang out very often. I can't say who is 3 person because that would be too dangerious. But THEY wanted Jonghyun out for good. Also let me tell you something. This "sacrifice" it was not for Jonghyun in the beginning. It was supposed to be for one of ex members of DBSK. This member found connection to Yakuza in Japan and he was protected for some time until he left SM and DBSK. The "sacrifice" was only postponed in time to find other person.DBSK reason for breaking up was totally different that many people could think. It was not about money, not about being traidor, not about anything that you heard on interview or readed. ALL of them wanted to leave. But JY stayed to protect one of the member that left. He loves him.
Thank you sm for all this information Can I ask something too who was the closest to Jonghyun and is it true that he is friends with Suho from Exo

pinkblob

Established

pinkblob

Established
But this thread isn't call Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence minus BTS. The same thing can be made for every kpop group.
I just want to come here and see precious information despite what the group is. How are we going to connect the dots if the information is divided into 3 different threads(and probably more soon)?
I'm really sad that the good teamwork we've created here is now divided like this. I guess things will just keep going downhill from now on.
Wel, since you made this thread can you block the people that complain and start fights on here? Can you stop them from posting here, then maybe we can start posting about bts again here. Because I have no problem just posting bts on the other thread, but I agree it's unfair to do that just because 2 people don't like BTS??

Frozenrose

Veteran
Wel, since you made this thread can you block the people that complain and start fights on here? Can you stop them from posting here, then maybe we can start posting about bts again here. Because I have no problem just posting bts on the other thread, but I agree it's unfair to do that just because 2 people don't like BTS??
I don't have such rights. We just need to respect each other and continue writing on the topics. Everyone has equal rights to write here but let's keep it without any fights and meaningless ramblings.

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
no idea who he is but i went to twitter did some research and I see bts fans talking about some glitch on their videos
Reading the comments I see some fans mentioning this Shane Dawson guy and they think he will talk about the "glitch" in his conspiracy video? if that's the case maybe bighit paid him? idk everything is confusing

In case you are wondering this is the glitch that is appearing on their video now
I like Shane and his conspiracy videos are good....but I don't trust him completely, and like you mentioned I also believe they will pay him to do a video about it. Why I believe this? Because of this video right here:
In the video the girl talks about how Shane began talking about that weird girl that is obviously not real (maybe propaganda of some sort related to the illuminati? transhumanism? A.I.?) out of nowhere, when no one else was talking about her. She thought it was strange and did some research and found out that they belong to the same agency, same agents....so what she concludes is that he got asked to make a video about her to make her famous, give her attention.
So yeah, if he talks about the glitch then I wouldn't doubt he got paid for it.

pinkblob

Established
I like Shane and his conspiracy videos are good....but I don't trust him completely, and like you mentioned I also believe they will pay him to do a video about it. Why I believe this? Because of this video right here:
In the video the girl talks about how Shane began talking about that weird girl that is obviously not real (maybe propaganda of some sort related to the illuminati? transhumanism? A.I.?) out of nowhere, when no one else was talking about her. She thought it was strange and did some research and found out that they belong to the same agency, same agents....so what she concludes is that he got asked to make a video about her to make her famous, give her attention.
So yeah, if he talks about the glitch then I wouldn't doubt he got paid for it.
what agency is it?

mochii

Established

is there any relation why you mention he had conflicts with Minho from the past into his death? we all knew they argued a lot, and they were called as tom and jerry in the group. so i wonder if there is significance you mentioned their physical fight.

jonghyun didnt want to be mind controlled. i agree with this. in his esquire interview, he mentioned that he doesnt want and cannot be controlled. so i was thinking there could be something that sm wanted for him to do and didnt do.

the 2 people out of 3 involved, who were supposed to be his friends, were they members of shinee or from SM?

i was always thinking there could be somebody from sm trying to sabotage him and his solo career. as a result, he barely promoted and his MVs were poor. there is this one MV which they asked him to write a song but they gave him incompetent people to work for him, hence, gave him a plagiarized concept! until his death came he never able to re do one.

the postponed sacrifice who was not intended for jonghyun at the beginning- what could be the reason of those 3 involved and why they wanted him out? are they from the higher ups (which 2 of 3 were his friends) that can decide who should be sacrificed? was JY involved too or even knew that it’s jonghyun the chosen one? i also wanted to know the manner of murder they did.

since last year, start of the year Jonghyun didnt look good. like he was thinking of something even he was socializing with other people. it seemed that his mind was nowhere but out from his body. even in his last concert, he even just used falsetto instead to reach the high note powerfully like he usually do. it must be the fatigue from trying to stop himself from crying.

and come to think of it, Minho and JY, these 2 shouted Jonghyun’s name on their respective concerts in Japan.

lastly, are you korean? (i supposed, because you said you work there). sorry for all the Qs, im just curious.