Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

pinkblob

Established
ohhh i love shane’s conspiracy videos, i’m wondering about what story he is going to talk about..
Probably everything we've mentioned here lmfao what if he came to this forum for research. lmao just kidding! I can't wait until wednesday.

I feel like Shane is in this weird place where he's famous but not at the level of real hollywood, i think he gets to see a lot of things though..

the world is a stage

Established
Hello everyone I am new here. I have been stalking this thread for a few days now. Overall, thank God. I have always been quite aware of these dark aspects in Hollywood or Hallyu, but I just keep denying it and drown myself more because I want to give up fighting the urges. Not damn troll by the way. This shit I'm about to write is too damn personal.

I was born Dec 24, 98. I stan BTS, yeah boohoo no surprises. I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. Ever since I was a little girl, I saw shit (aside from accidentally walking in on my parents, I still want to wash my eyes out with soap). Time skip to where I was 15 or 16 years old, my parent and I along with my grandmother lived with her youngest son (my uncle) and his wife. We were celebrating their son's 4th birthday, and his wife's family came too. I used to know her mother very well. The moment I saw her mother, I saw a large and dark entity around her along with other ones. Those things were all over the fucking walls. I was pissed. Why, because I was already dealing with those nasty things when I first moved in, and more of them just came in with her mom. Back to the main thing, her mother had a sense of depression around her. Her mother grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently closer to her level (she was sitting), and she told me she missed braiding my hair. I placed a hand on her shoulder and then this happened: time slowed down, everything slowed down. I was in a trance or something. I saw a chalkboard, the word "Death" was being written letter for letter-loud and proud. Then I saw a dense woods, and a rope. At the time, I didn't think too much about it because I was trying to have some fun with my cousins. So I basically just said to myself I was crazy and it was nothing... I am still fucking bummed out about it.
About two days later, she hung herself in the woods around her farm. The circumstances surrounding it were strange too, the detective was creeped out, but I wont go into that because I already know everything. It fucking scares me. And don't ask what or how I know.
Btw, my aunt's family are not Christian, they follow the old tradition of our people. It's scary shit. My aunt goes to the service and her family's home, and she brings back malevolent shit. She sees it as her mother is next to her, but I see something else. Literally she sees her mom, but I see scary shit. Those fucking things drained me day and night. I lost weight and looked half dead myself. My peers were concerned. Btw, I cant control these idk "senses". They just happen. It's a fucking nightmare. My father shares similar senses like me.

Now to kpop.
No disrespect to Jonghyun, his fans, family, friends, and loved ones at all. However, a few months before his passing, I was drawn to him so I watched videos of him. As I did, a sinister little whisper came to me, "He's going to die soon."...

I became a Bangtan Army a little during or after their Billboard Award. Ever since I stanned the guys, I began losing my "senses". Their song Blood Sweat and Tears, when I first saw it, I saw it the symbols and got the gist. However, I couldn't help be drawn to them. I felt such a magnetic energy around them, it was push and pull at the same time. BS&T puts into a trance every time, I felt like I was flying (I don't do drugs and never did), along with intense euphoria. Power and desire surged through my veins every time. It could feel the things watching me. I got the feeling that all I need to do is say "Yes" and give in, then I'll be like them. I stopped praying and studying the Bible ever since BTS came into my life. Now, lust and urges are a struggle everyday. I have become more and more accepting of same sex relationship, along with watching it. I'm not proud of my own debauchery. Though my senses are dulled, I sometimes get spikes or sudden rushes of feels? Idk how to explain but I sometimes get vibes from the members. However, please take it with a grain of salt.

Jin: I never felt any ill coming from him. Just clear skies.
Rm and Yoongi: I got "Clever" and dark vibes (despite the amount of love I have for them). I see colors, purple, red, and black. Dark dark clouds.
J-hope: no ill feelings, but very cloudy- almost hidden.
Jimin: at times, very sweet; other times, almost desperate, panic, or fizzy. Chaotic. A whirlpool of all things. He's just a magnet sometimes.
V: A sense of sadness, yet full of determination at any cost. Acceptance of something idk. Very empty too; just a dark void inside him. I always felt like I am similar to V, regarding the 4d alien shit.
Jungkook (The man I lust after): This guy is either all in or just out. His mind seems to be out of it sometimes, almost disassociating. He also gives me the senses of being extreme; he pushes the limits or something. Jungkook from the beginning has always creeped me out. Idk why. There's something about him that was so unsettling. However, I am now drowning in him. fml. I cant put a finger on him, is he innocent or is he sinister.

I am trying to separate myself from the grip of lust and desire. I want to be in favor of God again. At the same time, I want to save them too. I want them to repent and be in the arms of Christ... I sound like I have a messiah complex now... >.> I'm just gonna leave and go hide in a corner. Been trying to start praying but it hasn't worked out because Jungkook is... so good. :p
Again thank God I found this thread because not being able to express what is blatant in our faces to my bestfriend who also loves bts drove me nuts. I can't talk about it without being seen as a nutcase.
Welcome :) your story give me chills.

A person kissing themselves in the mirror is something I've seen many many times in films and music videos, but never knew what it meant. That photo of Jonghyun reminded me of the movie "Neon Demon" which I gotta say is the most illuminati film I've ever seen.
In one part the main character (Dakota Fanning) ends up kissing her reflection in a pyramidal pair of mirrors.
I couldn't find a video but here is a picture of the scene I'm referring to:
View attachment 5527
The movie talks about the story of this very yong girl (underage) that wants to become a model and moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. It is a very disturbing story with a lot of symbolism and heavy themes like p***philia, murder, canibalism, lesbianism, and of course satanism.
In that part of the film (from the picture above that reminded me of Jonghyun) she is in a fashion show, she became the muse of a famous fashion designer (aka he is her handler now) and while in the runway you can see she looks possesed, transformed, like she is not herself anymore. Very ritualistic and full with symbolism. The acting is very poor in the film but its still very interesting if you guys want to watch it, it gives out very interesting insights on how things works.
Anyway, going back to the kissing part. I think you are right, it does seem to depict a ritual of some sort, a sexual ritual. I think that in these rituals you are forced to perform gay acts with others, so maybe that is why these artists are kissing themselves with a sexual demeanor, maybe representing the acts they do with the same sex. What I mean can be seen in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" by Stanley Kubrick.
This is what I mean by representing the sexual rituals with same sex people:
View attachment 5525
In the film, the women in masks are almost completely naked (humiliation ritual) and go in a circle kissing one another on the lips, infront of everyone. Maybe the kisses from before represent that magick ritual?
Or, like you said, it could also represent the fragmentation of the self. Usually these people have alters that are very sexual in nature, almost like animals, and these alters can be brought up by the handlers, working them as sex slaves. A mirror usually means the fragmentation of the self.
I am just sharing my opinion, I think there should be no nudity picture here, or if you want to add one, there should be erased the nudity part
no offense just my opinion

Last edited:
Why do you keep saying that Jonghyun was a sacrifice for BTS? English is not my first language so I decided to look up the word "sacrifice" in a dictionary. It says "to give up (something valued) for the sake of other consideration". So it really doesn't make sense. They would have to be close to call that a sacrifice. It's more likely that that was made for his group members for example Taemin who is becoming more and more succesful. When it comes to BTS it's more probable that V's grandmother was a sacrifice.
I have explained that in my older post that sacrifice doesn't have to happen to only close one, it can be open for everything even different countries, plus I think V specifically choosen as the one who should name his dog as coal briquette was because he is the member who have to sacrifice for his group, he have his friend died and his grand mother, plus he have MV where he killed his father, just theory though not confirmed but its suspicious

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/taemin-thanks-late-jonghyun-and-shinee-members-in-his-award-message-at-seoul-music-awards

Actually, I did read Taemin thanked a Jonghyun in his acceptance speech which was good, however wondered why he said sorry. Prolly because he died and he couldn't help him?

'At the end, Taemin stated, "Lastly, Jonghyun hyung who's watching from above, I'm so sorry and thank you. And SHINee members, I really appreciate you."
Key letter to Jonghyun has said that he is sorry too, I think they meant that they couldn't save him from dying or being sacrificed

as international fan, idk taemin- anything about him. he was just some kind of supporting vocals for me.and i cant understand his stage presence even before. whether performing within the group or solo. im just blinded by my support for shinee. when he was singing ballad like he was crying. he had to bend to reach high notes like i thought he was crying or something. when he dances i see him like hes being possesed by something. icant take his dark sexy image. i ought to see baby image taemine. he gained outside shawol fans because hes young and cute. he really looks like a girl to me, idk why.. also there is something with internet /social media factor that it can infect the minds of youth easily.
and with high end support of sm to him.

iknow shinee as a group. and for me it was jonghyun and onew i know the most. i keep on finding reason why jjong did “that” despite having shawol and family. there must be reason, not only depression. there must be triggering factor. i just find out recently and everything was bec of psychosocial issues. i know what taemin’s fans did too to jjong- they invaded his MVs too and mock him. for me it was Jonghyun should be the critical factor for SHinee’s success and popularity that the individuals enjoying now. didnt they occur to them that jonghyun may have illness/disease thats why he never act or tried drama? he easily gets tired. all he ever did was music.

then i found this thread. would you believe that im here since january and just reading stuff? and i only read stuff re: symbolism, dirty world of kpop etc. due to my curiosity and finding of reasons why jonghyun had to leave. and by reading in here, im convinced of two things: it’s hurt to know that he’s sacrificed for the gai of something/someone i dont know. shinee has a pre recorded in 2017 song entitled “From now on”. and it was very strange, they released it only this year, after his death, it’s a single track, not included in any album. idk what are their implications for that. and many from sm now is giving a comeback.

two, im also convinced that these are all drama and he might still alive. there were instances which he mentioned (i think i heared him saying that from dream girl era), he regretted being an idol. he mentioned that more than twice, until last year- his esquire interview and suicide note. he might took the opportunity to retire with this tragic drama. and you know illuminati, they are expert on doing this by manipulating minds and use the media. they always shock the world. everything was planned starting from Onew’s scandal. how can they used his bad drinking habit, which fans also know, to create such news.
I am also suspecting that he might be alive, I really wished if there is insider who can answer this question, but I think the Illuminati will give us hints in the future Shinee MV or performance, they love this stuff, they don't keep it completely secret

pinkblob

Established
Hello everyone I am new here. I have been stalking this thread for a few days now. Overall, thank God. I have always been quite aware of these dark aspects in Hollywood or Hallyu, but I just keep denying it and drown myself more because I want to give up fighting the urges. Not damn troll by the way. This shit I'm about to write is too damn personal.

I was born Dec 24, 98. I stan BTS, yeah boohoo no surprises. I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. Ever since I was a little girl, I saw shit (aside from accidentally walking in on my parents, I still want to wash my eyes out with soap). Time skip to where I was 15 or 16 years old, my parent and I along with my grandmother lived with her youngest son (my uncle) and his wife. We were celebrating their son's 4th birthday, and his wife's family came too. I used to know her mother very well. The moment I saw her mother, I saw a large and dark entity around her along with other ones. Those things were all over the fucking walls. I was pissed. Why, because I was already dealing with those nasty things when I first moved in, and more of them just came in with her mom. Back to the main thing, her mother had a sense of depression around her. Her mother grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently closer to her level (she was sitting), and she told me she missed braiding my hair. I placed a hand on her shoulder and then this happened: time slowed down, everything slowed down. I was in a trance or something. I saw a chalkboard, the word "Death" was being written letter for letter-loud and proud. Then I saw a dense woods, and a rope. At the time, I didn't think too much about it because I was trying to have some fun with my cousins. So I basically just said to myself I was crazy and it was nothing... I am still fucking bummed out about it.
About two days later, she hung herself in the woods around her farm. The circumstances surrounding it were strange too, the detective was creeped out, but I wont go into that because I already know everything. It fucking scares me. And don't ask what or how I know.
Btw, my aunt's family are not Christian, they follow the old tradition of our people. It's scary shit. My aunt goes to the service and her family's home, and she brings back malevolent shit. She sees it as her mother is next to her, but I see something else. Literally she sees her mom, but I see scary shit. Those fucking things drained me day and night. I lost weight and looked half dead myself. My peers were concerned. Btw, I cant control these idk "senses". They just happen. It's a fucking nightmare. My father shares similar senses like me.

Now to kpop.
No disrespect to Jonghyun, his fans, family, friends, and loved ones at all. However, a few months before his passing, I was drawn to him so I watched videos of him. As I did, a sinister little whisper came to me, "He's going to die soon."...

I became a Bangtan Army a little during or after their Billboard Award. Ever since I stanned the guys, I began losing my "senses". Their song Blood Sweat and Tears, when I first saw it, I saw it the symbols and got the gist. However, I couldn't help be drawn to them. I felt such a magnetic energy around them, it was push and pull at the same time. BS&T puts into a trance every time, I felt like I was flying (I don't do drugs and never did), along with intense euphoria. Power and desire surged through my veins every time. It could feel the things watching me. I got the feeling that all I need to do is say "Yes" and give in, then I'll be like them. I stopped praying and studying the Bible ever since BTS came into my life. Now, lust and urges are a struggle everyday. I have become more and more accepting of same sex relationship, along with watching it. I'm not proud of my own debauchery. Though my senses are dulled, I sometimes get spikes or sudden rushes of feels? Idk how to explain but I sometimes get vibes from the members. However, please take it with a grain of salt.

Rm and Yoongi: I got "Clever" and dark vibes (despite the amount of love I have for them). I see colors, purple, red, and black. Dark dark clouds.
Jimin: at times, very sweet; other times, almost desperate, panic, or fizzy. Chaotic. A whirlpool of all things. He's just a magnet sometimes.
V: A sense of sadness, yet full of determination at any cost. Acceptance of something idk. Very empty too; just a dark void inside him. I always felt like I am similar to V, regarding the 4d alien shit.
Jungkook (The man I lust after): This guy is either all in or just out. His mind seems to be out of it sometimes, almost disassociating. He also gives me the senses of being extreme; he pushes the limits or something. Jungkook from the beginning has always creeped me out. Idk why. There's something about him that was so unsettling. However, I am now drowning in him. fml. I cant put a finger on him, is he innocent or is he sinister.

I am trying to separate myself from the grip of lust and desire. I want to be in favor of God again. At the same time, I want to save them too. I want them to repent and be in the arms of Christ... I sound like I have a messiah complex now... >.> I'm just gonna leave and go hide in a corner. Been trying to start praying but it hasn't worked out because Jungkook is... so good. :p
Again thank God I found this thread because not being able to express what is blatant in our faces to my bestfriend who also loves bts drove me nuts. I can't talk about it without being seen as a nutcase.
Interesting. I'm sorry you have to deal with those dark 'entities'.. but apparently, you have "abilities", which I hear can be passed down so it makes sense your father would as well.
Can I ask what religion you family follows that you think is creepy?

What you say about Jhope, he was my least favorite for a long time, and not because I thought he was evil but because he's fake. He plays this upbeat, happy character but I can sense it's all an act. He's not like that. He seems like a serious guy actually, he lets it show sometimes in behind the scenes videos. I'm not saying there's an evil in him, but that sort of fakeness makes others think "be careful of this one', there's distrust, it's just human psychology.

I agree with RM and Yoongi.. They're smart but there's a selfishness and darkness there. even though i'm biased with Yoongi ( the man I lust after .. lmao) even though I'm aware of how things could be it doesn't change that I like him. Blame it on the 'spell' they cast idk lmao actually I liked him when he was a 'normal' person in American Hustle life, no make up or fancy clothes, just a normal smart guy.

Jimin has that Ying and Yang, which just proves the point of fragmantation and him potentially being abused. But I think there's a kindness in him tbh.

About V... when I saw them live, he was the one that had me worried a bit. Just because he was so different from everything I'd seen. He was serious and looked worried himself. And looked out at army with a look of sadness.

Idk what to think about JK.. he's the one that started training the youngest, so he could be the one that is most 'brainwashed'.

Now to kpop.

I agree with you. I didn't get how I were RM, V, Yoongi and Jungkook biased until I found this thread. My first MV was BS&T but I think I couldn't not watch it for even 2 minutes. The Holy Ghost didn't let me do it. The only time He made feel it in thi22s way so intense while listening to some Bts song. But then I started liking Bts and almost all what you said.
I don't understand why so many references to Christ in just one video. Plus that part in the table ando the whole role of Jinimages (4).jpegimages (4).jpegunnamed.png
Ps: What you said gave me goosebumps

Hello I am new to this forum. I came across it from searching Jonghyuns death It's taken me a week to read all the posts and has certainly changed my train of thought as to maybe to the possibility it wasn't suicide. I have spent hours searching anything in regard to this which sounds morbid I know, I just don't understand why I couldn't just accept that was his choice. It's weird that I feel this way and it seems many of you feel similar thoughts too. I hope the answers can be found soon too.

Talking about Jonghyun being still alive,that I don't believe really, but then who knows it has been done in the past. I must say on the term 'doppelganger' well this made me choke on my tea. This guy is very much like him. I think I would of fainted if I saw that guy carrying Jonghyuns precious picture at a wake for him.

View attachment 5612

Also this
oh Ok I have seen your answers, he is someone who looked similar to Jonghyun? he also died in the same day? really? I am confused

Last edited:
Thank you! nice to be part of this thread it has really opened my eyes.

Yes me too I thought it was a bit creepy though too. He could easily get mistaken and it could upset a few fans as I sure they may think he is alive for sure.

My thoughts are that all members were deep in shock, bless Key, and well Taemin, maybe we shouldn't be too hard on him as all people act differently. Taemin seems in deep shock too, and if it is true and they ever did get together then he would felt rooted too . i really don't know but bless them all it must of been very difficult
I also don't believe that Jonghyun was sacrificed for Taemin, there is no evidence beside him getting fame, plus if he was, would he still would be good friend of him despite knowing that? I doubt it

Last edited:
Precisely, I just wouldn't believe a guy who had sat in the same room with a Rockefeller. Everyone else thought that Fulford risked his life doing the interview with David Rockefeller, while it's actually a sign that he's part of the same crowd. If the guy told only the truth, he would have been executed by now. I believe there's a sprinkle of truth in what he told us, so that made him more of a half-truther than a disinformation agent, but still a shill.
well disnfo agents also put truth with lies, not everything disnfos says is also false, half truther is actually how disnfo agents works.
illuminati35_01.jpg
Here you can see freemason medal Benjamin is wearing, and the UN flag beside him.
some of the things he says is true but most are false, thus he is disnfo shill planted by the illuminati

pinkblob

Established
well disnfo agents also put truth with lies, not everything disnfos says is also false, half truther is actually how disnfo agents works.
View attachment 5618
Here you can see freemason medal Benjamin is wearing, and the UN flag beside him.
some of the things he says is true but most are false, thus he is disnfo shill planted by the illuminati
have you heard anything about the UN? because that would be interesting seeing as how bts works with them since they became "big" .. just another connection with dark stuff?

Now to kpop.

Welcome here to the forum BitternessisSweet :)
I have heard some other comment not sure were someone said that before jonghyun died, there were whisper to his or her ear that he is going to die soon....so you don't think Jonghyun is possibly alive?
I have also heard of some people have this ability, it can be good but can be really scary I guess

No no he is a look alike of Jonghyun ( they have met before on a fan signing)for a while apparently. This man is very much alive and called Van Pepero or something like that. It's just a creepy picture as it looks like Jonghyun. This is I guess a wake after Jonghyun died .
I see, is this guy in the picture is dead? or are they mimicking Jonghyun death?
I googled his name, I got this
https://onehallyu.com/topic/205549-this-shinee-fanboy-really-looks-like-jonghyun-mindblown/
its creepy, they look so similar

pinkblob

Established
who is this guy?
does he make videos about the ellite or is he just a typical famous youtuber? because I dont trust in them tbh
He makes different kinds of videos and sometimes makes videos about different conspiracy videos. I'm surprised you haven't heard of him, he was like one the first youtubers that became well known.

have you heard anything about the UN? because that would be interesting seeing as how bts works with them since they became "big" .. just another connection with dark stuff?
UN is organization created by the illuminati to depopulate the masses and bring New World Order, so whatever the celebrity they bring in, thats mean the illuminati have huge plan over this celebrity like PSY was also used, to bring one country, government, culture, language, religion etc...to ease all barriers for NWO, I think thats the BTS mission, as Siwon has said about the future celebrity that will ease all the cultural barrier across the world

Last edited: