Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kas

Rookie
Oh Mk ultra torture is for greater good? so they let themselves be tortured willingly? thats really strange, I hope celebrities aren't tortured

I really have many questions for you, don't know from where to begin, so if you don't mind, can you please answer this
Was Jonghyun sacrificed for BTS? if its yes, then did BTS have done some ritual or just was arranged by the higher up and they don't have to do anything except may be giving name to the dog as coal briquette?

Thanks for being here for us
Why do you keep saying that Jonghyun was a sacrifice for BTS? English is not my first language so I decided to look up the word "sacrifice" in a dictionary. It says "to give up (something valued) for the sake of other consideration". So it really doesn't make sense. They would have to be close to call that a sacrifice. It's more likely that that was made for his group members for example Taemin who is becoming more and more succesful. When it comes to BTS it's more probable that V's grandmother was a sacrifice.

mochii

Established
then taemin must be destroyed and he was so cold at the funeral and in that letter he wrote about doing the ''from now on'' tour
i suddenly felt hatred on taemin too since jonghyun’s death... and even more with his letter re: japan concert. seems like he got nothing say and was just forced to make a letter.. but the content just pure praise of himself, showing how narcissistic he is.

lee_

Established
in one of the pictures it looks like the same room JK was floating in, in the BST video. Idk if that means something. Like, meaning a place where these rituals take place, and they're in the same one.
Yes, that's possible. It's like an indirect hint that everything dark in Kpop is interconnected.

I know Benjamin fulford, he is a shill, he is lying about all of this fake chinese and Japanese secret society, they don't exist, the illuminati control China and Japan in everything, the Chinese Li family is the family that really rule China, Li Ka Shing is real ruler of Hong Kong, he is one of them, all what Benjamin said is BS, I really hoped if there is any resistance to these satanists, but it seems it doesn't, its frustrating :confused:
Precisely, I just wouldn't believe a guy who had sat in the same room with a Rockefeller. Everyone else thought that Fulford risked his life doing the interview with David Rockefeller, while it's actually a sign that he's part of the same crowd. If the guy told only the truth, he would have been executed by now. I believe there's a sprinkle of truth in what he told us, so that made him more of a half-truther than a disinformation agent, but still a shill.

A person kissing themselves in the mirror is something I've seen many many times in films and music videos, but never knew what it meant. That photo of Jonghyun reminded me of the movie "Neon Demon" which I gotta say is the most illuminati film I've ever seen.
In one part the main character (Dakota Fanning) ends up kissing her reflection in a pyramidal pair of mirrors.
I couldn't find a video but here is a picture of the scene I'm referring to:
View attachment 5527
The movie talks about the story of this very yong girl (underage) that wants to become a model and moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. It is a very disturbing story with a lot of symbolism and heavy themes like p***philia, murder, canibalism, lesbianism, and of course satanism.
In that part of the film (from the picture above that reminded me of Jonghyun) she is in a fashion show, she became the muse of a famous fashion designer (aka he is her handler now) and while in the runway you can see she looks possesed, transformed, like she is not herself anymore. Very ritualistic and full with symbolism. The acting is very poor in the film but its still very interesting if you guys want to watch it, it gives out very interesting insights on how things works.
Anyway, going back to the kissing part. I think you are right, it does seem to depict a ritual of some sort, a sexual ritual. I think that in these rituals you are forced to perform gay acts with others, so maybe that is why these artists are kissing themselves with a sexual demeanor, maybe representing the acts they do with the same sex. What I mean can be seen in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" by Stanley Kubrick.
This is what I mean by representing the sexual rituals with same sex people:
View attachment 5525
In the film, the women in masks are almost completely naked (humiliation ritual) and go in a circle kissing one another on the lips, infront of everyone. Maybe the kisses from before represent that magick ritual?
Or, like you said, it could also represent the fragmentation of the self. Usually these people have alters that are very sexual in nature, almost like animals, and these alters can be brought up by the handlers, working them as sex slaves. A mirror usually means the fragmentation of the self.
I like your interpretation. It's possible that Taemin is involved in some weird occult sexual ritual. "Usually these people have alters that are very sexual in nature, almost like animals, and these alters can be brought up by the handlers, working them as sex slaves. A mirror usually means the fragmentation of the self.", yes... I find that these alters most of the times are heavily sexualized, whether in an innocent or a blatant way. Like Beyonce's Sasha Fierce alter ego is more sexual in nature, she stated it herself that she's Sasha Fierce in bed (Source). Thanks for the information on "The Neon Demon", I could never get past the first 5 minutes... so never found out about that "mirror" scene.

I've actually found some Kpop songs that talks about "self-love", but the weird kind of. I don't remember all of them but here are the ones I remember (translation credits belong to colorcodedlyrics.com and alwaysdreaminghigh.com):

BoA - Mannish Chocolat
Nothing scheduled but pretend to have one
I have this syndrome where I need to act
No one even cares
No one even asks
But I keep blabbing on and on eloquently
Idling in first person singular

I, my, me, mine
I, my, me, mine
I, I, I, I, I

It’s not that I decide not to love
But I have this syndrome where I can’t meet someone

It’s not that I’m unhappy
But there’s something missing
I feel it
Addicted to simulation in first person plural

BoA - One Shot, Two Shot (I will write a detailed analysis later)
(One shot two shot) Me and you
(One shot two shot) Have some fun
Just us two, just for one
(Two people acting as one person, or two people in one person?)
Just for one

Party for one
Party for one
Party for one, oh yeah
(Party for one is another term for "masturbation")

IU - 23
There’s nothing I’m afraid of
Even if I act rudely
People are always kind to me

Song Ji Eun - Pretty Age 25
Pretty age 25
Pretty age, baby I’m feeling so amazing
My skirt has gotten shorter
(When you get older, aren't you supposed to act more elegantly and act your age?)
No matter what anyone says
Huh I don’t care
I’ll be stronger, I’ll be more daring

Edit: The MV for Song Ji Eun's Pretty Age 25 also portrays a possible split personality message, where Ji Eun acted as like a child and a mature adult at the same time at these following scenes
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mean to make this a BTS forum but they're the only kpop group I'm familiar with and know a lot about. ALSO, I have more news that points to BTS having been maybe initiated into this elite, I don't even know what to call it, cult? agenda? both works, I think. Now I have news about BTS visiting the Jimmy Kimmel Show when they were in the US this past November.

I've watching this youtube channel where the guy examines pop culture and media and all the symbols. And I learned that Jimmy Kimmel has his show in a building that was used by this elite cult way back. (apparently, it still is being used.. by him). The man that looks into all this believes Kimmel is a 'gate keeper' in this occult society, which makes me thing BTS went to perform an initiation ritual of sorts. There are comments under one of his videos that make things clear:

"In previous videos, Paul exposed connections between various Jimmy Kimmel segments and Masonic initiation rituals. These 'rituals' appear as innocent comedic skits to the average viewer. To those of us that are 'awake', it's clear that something deeper is at work. They believe that specific locations (addresses/buildings/ley lines relating to magnetic fields) enhance the energy/impact of 'their work'. It is not a mere coincidence that a Masonic Temple is the location of his show. One might go as far as to say that It is the reason for it."

This is the building
View attachment 5526
View attachment 5529

I will add that BTS was supposed to not only perform but also have an interview which was cancelled. THEY DID NOT DO THE INTERVIEW. Which makes me question whether the "ritual" happened or their initiation was completed?

ps. the color red is a big deal in these rituals and all of them have some red clothing on or one had red hair, Jimin has red in his shirt, that you can't see in this photo. I guess Yoongi was really trying to prove he was willing? idk lol Jin has the words in red on his shoulders saying "Elate".
I’m shocked about Jimmy Kimmel I was subscribed to him and was so excited when I heard that BTS would be performing there

julisummer

Rookie
I don't mean to make this a BTS forum but they're the only kpop group I'm familiar with and know a lot about. ALSO, I have more news that points to BTS having been maybe initiated into this elite, I don't even know what to call it, cult? agenda? both works, I think. Now I have news about BTS visiting the Jimmy Kimmel Show when they were in the US this past November.

I've watching this youtube channel where the guy examines pop culture and media and all the symbols. And I learned that Jimmy Kimmel has his show in a building that was used by this elite cult way back. (apparently, it still is being used.. by him). The man that looks into all this believes Kimmel is a 'gate keeper' in this occult society, which makes me thing BTS went to perform an initiation ritual of sorts. There are comments under one of his videos that make things clear:

"In previous videos, Paul exposed connections between various Jimmy Kimmel segments and Masonic initiation rituals. These 'rituals' appear as innocent comedic skits to the average viewer. To those of us that are 'awake', it's clear that something deeper is at work. They believe that specific locations (addresses/buildings/ley lines relating to magnetic fields) enhance the energy/impact of 'their work'. It is not a mere coincidence that a Masonic Temple is the location of his show. One might go as far as to say that It is the reason for it."

This is the building
View attachment 5526
View attachment 5529

I will add that BTS was supposed to not only perform but also have an interview which was cancelled. THEY DID NOT DO THE INTERVIEW. Which makes me question whether the "ritual" happened or their initiation was completed?

ps. the color red is a big deal in these rituals and all of them have some red clothing on or one had red hair, Jimin has red in his shirt, that you can't see in this photo. I guess Yoongi was really trying to prove he was willing? idk lol Jin has the words in red on his shoulders saying "Elate".
1522559473786.png

Jimin wearing a jacket with the logo "Opening ceremony" at the Jimmy Kimmel show, just like Irene in "Bad Boy".
(Some of you have mentioned before that there were some connections between RV's songs and Jonghyun's death.)
And both, Red Velvet and BTS, promoted gay relationships using a rainbow unicorn, which was also already mentioned here.

Look at the logo at 0:59, 1:54 and 2:57 saying "openig ceremony". I have the feeling Jonghyun's death was the start of something bigger.
c0a947f64c65485a905ba1abe89c57db.jpgScreenshot_20180401-132642.pngScreenshot_20180401-132704.png

Last edited:

Unexpected

Rookie
Guys, I can’t remember who talked about Kpop stars receiving energy from the fans at concerts but a Seventeen member Hoshi talked about it he said “ When we spend our energy they give it back by doubling it, so we get more excited and give you more energy”
Not just kpop but pop music in general especially live concerts will in my opinion drain your energy,I recently went to a rock /pop concert and even though I didn't dance I felt so exhausted

mochii

Established
as international fan, idk taemin- anything about him. he was just some kind of supporting vocals for me.and i cant understand his stage presence even before. whether performing within the group or solo. im just blinded by my support for shinee. when he was singing ballad like he was crying. he had to bend to reach high notes like i thought he was crying or something. when he dances i see him like hes being possesed by something. icant take his dark sexy image. i ought to see baby image taemine. he gained outside shawol fans because hes young and cute. he really looks like a girl to me, idk why.. also there is something with internet /social media factor that it can infect the minds of youth easily.
and with high end support of sm to him.

iknow shinee as a group. and for me it was jonghyun and onew i know the most. i keep on finding reason why jjong did “that” despite having shawol and family. there must be reason, not only depression. there must be triggering factor. i just find out recently and everything was bec of psychosocial issues. i know what taemin’s fans did too to jjong- they invaded his MVs too and mock him. for me it was Jonghyun should be the critical factor for SHinee’s success and popularity that the individuals enjoying now. didnt they occur to them that jonghyun may have illness/disease thats why he never act or tried drama? he easily gets tired. all he ever did was music.

then i found this thread. would you believe that im here since january and just reading stuff? and i only read stuff re: symbolism, dirty world of kpop etc. due to my curiosity and finding of reasons why jonghyun had to leave. and by reading in here, im convinced of two things: it’s hurt to know that he’s sacrificed for the gai of something/someone i dont know. shinee has a pre recorded in 2017 song entitled “From now on”. and it was very strange, they released it only this year, after his death, it’s a single track, not included in any album. idk what are their implications for that. and many from sm now is giving a comeback.

two, im also convinced that these are all drama and he might still alive. there were instances which he mentioned (i think i heared him saying that from dream girl era), he regretted being an idol. he mentioned that more than twice, until last year- his esquire interview and suicide note. he might took the opportunity to retire with this tragic drama. and you know illuminati, they are expert on doing this by manipulating minds and use the media. they always shock the world. everything was planned starting from Onew’s scandal. how can they used his bad drinking habit, which fans also know, to create such news.

the world is a stage

Established
LGBT flags in bts music video DNA (part 3)

29995795_1538693022923924_2056674961_o.png29954724_1538692822923944_1124840021_o.png

besides missing one color (black), what could this flag be?

29893395_1538692996257260_1142841778_o.png

and lastly, Jin's BG. Let's jump back in time to Tae's solo.

29955008_1538692796257280_2002050940_o.png
29955434_1538693006257259_1026712551_o.png

After Tae's part where there is the intersexual flag, Jin's part comes up and we see him in a black and white background. Well, there is LGBT support flag and then they all stand behind each other almost like a triangle.
29893636_1538693036257256_943724340_o.png
30007296_1538692769590616_499515747_n.png

Source:

Attachments

Jes

Established
Yes, that's possible. It's like an indirect hint that everything dark in Kpop is interconnected.

Precisely, I just wouldn't believe a guy who had sat in the same room with a Rockefeller. Everyone else thought that Fulford risked his life doing the interview with David Rockefeller, while it's actually a sign that he's part of the same crowd. If the guy told only the truth, he would have been executed by now. I believe there's a sprinkle of truth in what he told us, so that made him more of a half-truther than a disinformation agent, but still a shill.

I like your interpretation. It's possible that Taemin is involved in some weird occult sexual ritual. "Usually these people have alters that are very sexual in nature, almost like animals, and these alters can be brought up by the handlers, working them as sex slaves. A mirror usually means the fragmentation of the self.", yes... I find that these alters most of the times are heavily sexualized, whether in an innocent or a blatant way. Like Beyonce's Sasha Fierce alter ego is more sexual in nature, she stated it herself that she's Sasha Fierce in bed (Source). Thanks for the information on "The Neon Demon", I could never get past the first 5 minutes... so never found out about that "mirror" scene.

I've actually found some Kpop songs that talks about "self-love", but the weird kind of. I don't remember all of them but here are the ones I remember (translation credits belong to colorcodedlyrics.com and alwaysdreaminghigh.com):

BoA - Mannish Chocolat
Nothing scheduled but pretend to have one
I have this syndrome where I need to act
No one even cares
No one even asks
But I keep blabbing on and on eloquently
Idling in first person singular

I, my, me, mine
I, my, me, mine
I, I, I, I, I

It’s not that I decide not to love
But I have this syndrome where I can’t meet someone

It’s not that I’m unhappy
But there’s something missing
I feel it
Addicted to simulation in first person plural

BoA - One Shot, Two Shot (I will write a detailed analysis later)
(One shot two shot) Me and you
(One shot two shot) Have some fun
Just us two, just for one
(Two people acting as one person, or two people in one person?)
Just for one

Party for one
Party for one
Party for one, oh yeah
(Party for one is another term for "masturbation")

IU - 23
There’s nothing I’m afraid of
Even if I act rudely
People are always kind to me

Song Ji Eun - Pretty Age 25
Pretty age 25
Pretty age, baby I’m feeling so amazing
My skirt has gotten shorter
(When you get older, aren't you supposed to act more elegantly and act your age?)
No matter what anyone says
Huh I don’t care
I’ll be stronger, I’ll be more daring

Edit: The MV for Song Ji Eun's Pretty Age 25 also portrays a possible split personality message, where Ji Eun acted as like a child and a mature adult at the same time at these following scenes
View attachment 5555
View attachment 5557
Thank you for this one. Clearly I just see the butterfly again in a doll from Song Ji Eun's screenshot.

Jes

Established
Guys. I just know that there's a singer called as Killah Priest. You see, I also just seen his lyrics in his song titled "Information". Below is the lyrics. Purely blatant I think :

Lyrics :

Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide?
When the truth comes down upon you, you have to decide
Where you gonna run? Were you gonna hide? Information
When the truth comes down upon you, you have to decide
[Killah Priest]
The Information we have become with laser scanners,
At supermarket department stores and direct mail houses
Which will record every single item we purchase
Data about your daily habits
And movements will flow into the beast system
From spy satellites constantly circling overhead
Watching us like it’s squirting
666 database investigate
Entire race headed for a cyberspace
Riots, breaks inside of empire states
Every move you make is recorded on tape
Some of us are wired, imprisoned behind gates
Hid miniature videos in the briefcase
Cameras will be recording our every activities
Indoors and outdoors, day and night
Obscenely invading our piracy, our privacy (privacy)
Stargazing because Allah is far amazing
Than any green god of a pagan
Raised in synagogues of Satan
Awaken with this starving nation
Left beaten, scarred and shaken
Robbed of education
My birth was foretold
Look deep within my wardrobe
Embrace the crossroad, we once wore gold
But now we electric probes with silicon brains, synthetic
All faces are strange, pathetic
Check the eyes, a man can’t even recognize his family
I blame it on humanity, for this insanity
Spy satellites, the last battle for life
There’s no day or night
CIA take samples of my DNA
Newborns grow horns placed in uniforms
Shipped off to the military
Where they killed and buried
Interactive TV sets will be watching us
Just as we watch them
They will also report back to the beast computer at headquarters
Our telephone conversations will be automatically wiretapped
And transcript by the National Security Agency
Honesty, modesty, poverty, famine, the sons of Amman
Deal with reprogramming and iris scanning
Breaking out of Satan’s bondage with long garments
Like we bionic, no longer paying homage
Remember after ’96 beware of biochips
Now it’s ’97, beware of Armageddon
Bloodshedding and beheading
Head on head collision in the ‘Valley of Decision’
To lock the beast in prison
[Chorus: Killah Priest]
Where you gonna run to? Where you gonna hide?
When the truth comes down upon you, you will have to decide,
When the truth comes down upon you, you will have to decide
When that time comes, you will have to decide,
Information, Information.
You will have to decide, Information
When the truth comes down upon you, you will have to decide.
Information, Information, Information

It says that this song was released in 1996 so yeah, another creepy thing from Hollywood. Just saying.

Jes

Established
Another song from Killah Priest :

The title is "The Winged People".

[Intro: Killah Priest]
Do you really know? Or were you taught what you know?
Do you believe or do you know?
Is your faith blind?
Or is it bright as the Sun?

[Verse 1: Killah Priest]
They were here before Adam, descendants of Anu
Took on mortal fashion, built themselves statues
In the image of themselves to worship themselves
Built towers to themselves to remind them of when they fell
They came from a station in space, an angelical race
Giant in stature, helmets and capes
That they wore, visiting this planet to explore
Long journey from their own because their race had war
It's said they called their planet Nibiru and that they were fallen heroes
They saw gold, saw trees and life more liberal
Astronauts with afros and locks
Jet beaming into a ziggurat, they crashed on rocks
1.21 gigawatt, some passed over crops
In the tablets of legend, they said they opened the floodgates of heaven
Describing ten monstrous brethren
Chopping up their grandparents into seven pieces
Now they're looking for a region, they traveled eastern
Found a garden called Eden, they saw a being
Forced to bow before Ba'al or be exiled with the tribe of reptiles
Now called the Rothschilds and X-Files
Life begins breathing hydrogen inside of high winds
Milky Way violins heard by the wise men, observed in Orion
The windows with no end, the black glass in the sea that extends
Within that sea exists carbohydrates, these gods were hybrids
That went back and forth 'till they mixed with star bread
In the foods of thought with proteins
Protons and Adams produced the whole gene
To infinity to density to matter to atom to cells to organisms
To metamorphism to waters of the living to bodies back to godly

the world is a stage

Established
as international fan, idk taemin- anything about him. he was just some kind of supporting vocals for me.and i cant understand his stage presence even before. whether performing within the group or solo. im just blinded by my support for shinee. when he was singing ballad like he was crying. he had to bend to reach high notes like i thought he was crying or something. when he dances i see him like hes being possesed by something. icant take his dark sexy image. i ought to see baby image taemine. he gained outside shawol fans because hes young and cute. he really looks like a girl to me, idk why.. also there is something with internet /social media factor that it can infect the minds of youth easily.
and with high end support of sm to him.

iknow shinee as a group. and for me it was jonghyun and onew i know the most. i keep on finding reason why jjong did “that” despite having shawol and family. there must be reason, not only depression. there must be triggering factor. i just find out recently and everything was bec of psychosocial issues. i know what taemin’s fans did too to jjong- they invaded his MVs too and mock him. for me it was Jonghyun should be the critical factor for SHinee’s success and popularity that the individuals enjoying now. didnt they occur to them that jonghyun may have illness/disease thats why he never act or tried drama? he easily gets tired. all he ever did was music.

then i found this thread. would you believe that im here since january and just reading stuff? and i only read stuff re: symbolism, dirty world of kpop etc. due to my curiosity and finding of reasons why jonghyun had to leave. and by reading in here, im convinced of two things: it’s hurt to know that he’s sacrificed for the gai of something/someone i dont know. shinee has a pre recorded in 2017 song entitled “From now on”. and it was very strange, they released it only this year, after his death, it’s a single track, not included in any album. idk what are their implications for that. and many from sm now is giving a comeback.

two, im also convinced that these are all drama and he might still alive. there were instances which he mentioned (i think i heared him saying that from dream girl era), he regretted being an idol. he mentioned that more than twice, until last year- his esquire interview and suicide note. he might took the opportunity to retire with this tragic drama. and you know illuminati, they are expert on doing this by manipulating minds and use the media. they always shock the world. everything was planned starting from Onew’s scandal. how can they used his bad drinking habit, which fans also know, to create such news.
Welcome!

I really believe that Junghyun was sacrificed by evil people. RanFan said, 3 people were involved. I really want to know who these three ppl are.

pinkblob

Established
View attachment 5561

Jimin wearing a jacket with the logo "Opening ceremony" at the Jimmy Kimmel show, just like Irene in "Bad Boy".
(Some of you have mentioned before that there were some connections between RV's songs and Jonghyun's death.)
And both, Red Velvet and BTS, promoted gay relationships using a rainbow unicorn, which was also already mentioned here.

View attachment 5558View attachment 5559View attachment 5560
Wow, I didn't even catch that "opening ceremony" on his jacket. I'm glad you noticed. Which makes me remember they do wear things that say odd things in English. Like Jimin also once wore a shirt talking about "sperm and blood everywhere".. which could be another "sign" because it sounds like something you'd see in a ritual tbh. Also, Jimin on twitter mentioned/joked about a ship of "namjin", two of the boys together. Having a dating scandal. ( maybe making fun of suga's dating scandal recently lol)

Last edited:

pinkblob

Established
LGBT flags in bts music video DNA (part 3)

View attachment 5583View attachment 5584

besides missing one color (black), what could this flag be?

View attachment 5585

and lastly, Jin's BG. Let's jump back in time to Tae's solo.

View attachment 5587
View attachment 5588

After Tae's part where there is the intersexual flag, Jin's part comes up and we see him in a black and white background. Well, there is LGBT support flag and then they all stand behind each other almost like a triangle.
View attachment 5589
View attachment 5591

Source:
Just more proof that they're really pushing that agenda out there. :/ I was just thinking about this last night, that even though these people, the trans, gay, bisexual, whatever, they are the minority, like 2% of the population, yet the media wants everyone to question themselves. Wants everyone to think its "normal". When something is only 2% it isn't normal.

pomidorowa

Rookie
hello guys, I'm new here. I've been reading this thread for couple of days. Thank God I finally found place with these sort of information. When it comes to illuminati behind music industry - I've been aware of that since long time ago and I stopped listening to pop music at all. About year ago my friend show me kpop music videos. At first when I saw them I already noticed their dark and terrifc side. I didnt like it. Later I was introduced to BTS. To be honest the mv's visual and dancing skills attracted me the most. I didnt like the music at all. It took me really long time to start appreciate their songs. Actually I didnt see anything worrisome until I saw BS&T. It was totally disturbing for me and I already knew whats going on. I've searched for "bts illuminat' etc on internet but I havent found anything special so I ignored that fact. Later i started to watch some cracks/ bts run etc on youtube, I've become much more attracted and addicted but I knew there's sth wrong with them. At first I felt weird vibe from RM, V and Suga. Dont know why but I knew there is sth evil behind them, I dont know how to explain that :( On the other side I felt strong attraction towards Jimin. I feel like we have many things in common. It was like ' bro I know how you feel'.

One night I had a dream where Jimin, V and someone else (I cant remember his face) kissed me, one after another. Later they gave me sth like binoculars/ I took a look and I saw some depressing scenery?) I could see and feel the way they do.
There was a very dark and depressing time of my life couple years ago but I was born again. I feel like they knew that I may know what's wrong with them now and they came asking for help. It;s just my interpretation.

I've never been addicted to kpop cuz I listen to a lot of different music, but I was getting more and more attracted. Thanks to this thread I came to my senses.
I also have some hints and thoughts according to this thread and I want to share with you guys.

Lonk

Established
I have a confession, everyone...I'm not who I've been saying I am. I'm not a shill, but I am nothing like what you all may have thought.

I am...Amberocious.

I know. I know. It may be shocking and difficult to swallow, but I hope you all can accept me for who I am. It hurts to live a lie, you know? So...this is me. I am Amberocious. And I am not afraid of shouting out who I am.

Toodles!