Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lolperson

Established
Next year? That's so early.. Considering that one of the member is 13 yrs old..
Yes the maknae is 13 isn't it? Like i said they MAY debut 2018 or when bts members go for military service. And i hope you know kookie debuted when he was around 15-16 so IG its not a big deal for pd to debut a 14 year old next year

Frozenrose

Veteran
That video was probably deleted or made private :( but im sure that 85% of the crap they do is scripted. Not even one kpop band seems to be a proper one now. Even newly debuted groups are doing the same old copy paste stuff their "sunbaes" do. And the new boy group of bighit(6ACES?!) Will also follow their "hitman bang" PDs scripted personalities. I also heard that the new groups debut maybe be next year or the year some members of bts go for military service
Ofc they would try to hide this video. I'm really anticipating to see what the next group will bring to the agenda.
I'm really guilty of believing into their personalities. I've been into kpop since 2009 so my innocent girl heart easily felt into the trap of the fake personalities (it was with BB and SHINee mainly). Then when EXO, BTS and other groups came around I could see clearly through their fakeness. It was so obvious that the members of EXO weren't close at all. I couldn't stand BTS back then. But I still couldn't see it was the same the groups that I liked.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I wonder what ways are there to survive for those who refused the mark til the return of Jesus... Moving into a distant village?
Unfortunately it'll be everywhere. We'll be killed (probably our head will be chopped). There's a rumor that Obama has purchased 30 000 guillotines through Obamacare. I'm sure he'll be back really soon.
There is a company whose employees have a chip embedded under the epidermis of their skin. They can open doors, enter the office building, access files and computers and their salary only with the help of the chip. Scary!
Yes, they'll start with small steps until our minds accept the idea and see how there's nothing bad about it.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yes the maknae is 13 isn't it? Like i said they MAY debut 2018 or when bts members go for military service. And i hope you know kookie debuted when he was around 15-16 so IG its not a big deal for pd to debut a 14 year old next year
They prefer them young. They can keep them away from their parents and the manager starts to play this role for them. They don't let them have free time to search the truth.

Lolperson

Established
Ofc they would try to hide this video. I'm really anticipating to see what the next group will bring to the agenda.
I'm really guilty of believing into their personalities. I've been into kpop since 2009 so my innocent girl heart easily felt into the trap of the fake personalities (it was with BB and SHINee mainly). Then when EXO, BTS and other groups came around I could see clearly through their fakeness. It was so obvious that the members of EXO weren't close at all. I couldn't stand BTS back then. But I still couldn't see it was the same the groups that I liked.
Their targets are also teenagers i remember the quote someone posted here about what Lenin once said about how one generations manipulation can change the generations to follow. This is what is going on currently. God save the innocent hearts being manipulated!

EXO WERE NEVER THAT CLOSE AT ALL! THEIR FANSERVICES ARE ALSO TOO FAKE! THE COMPANY MAKES THE FANS(EXO-Ls) TO SEE THEM THAT WAY!

Lolperson

Established
They prefer them young. They can keep them away from their parents and the manager starts to play this role for them. They don't let them have free time to search the truth.
The young trainees suffer mental and psychological agony. Poor souls! They are manipulated and made to work for more than 16 hours! TVXQ an old kpop group were made to drink ONLY water for the whole week prior their debut showcase and were made to practise empty stomach for more than 16 hours with little or no sleep

kookiefromfinland

Established
Unfortunately it'll be everywhere. We'll be killed (probably our head will be chopped). There's a rumor that Obama has purchased 30 000 guillotines through Obamacare. I'm sure he'll be back really soon.

Yes, they'll start with small steps until our minds accept the idea and see how there's nothing bad about it.
But there will be a few alive, as far as I know?

Lolperson

Established

Yes we will be killed or forced to starve to death or forced to suicide!

Frozenrose

Veteran
Their targets are also teenagers i remember the quote someone posted here about what Lenin once said about how one generations manipulation can change the generations to follow. This is what is going on currently. God save the innocent hearts being manipulated!

EXO WERE NEVER THAT CLOSE AT ALL! THEIR FANSERVICES ARE ALSO TOO FAKE! THE COMPANY MAKES THE FANS(EXO-Ls) TO SEE THEM THAT WAY!
Yes, it was actually me who posted it. Also someone suggested reading a book call Propaganda by Edward Bernays. I watched this short video on it:

Lolperson

Established
Yes, it was actually me who posted it. Also someone suggested reading a book call Propaganda by Edward Bernays. I watched this short video on it:
OMG! so the popularisation of this BS was because of this one corrupted man! Shame in him for spoiling the whole generation of people! His manipulation not only made the US corrupt but its influence is also seen worldwide

Kandy Amemori

Rookie
Guys, I have an idea. Why don't we try to collect as much information as possible on kpop satanic infiltration and to make a video on it?
There are a lot of people who want to learn more about it and we can wake them up to the truth.

I will when I have free time from work.
There's so many Korean music artists that affiliated with the illuminati.

Maggieca

Veteran
That video was probably deleted or made private :( but im sure that 85% of the crap they do is scripted. Not even one kpop band seems to be a proper one now. Even newly debuted groups are doing the same old copy paste stuff their "sunbaes" do. And the new boy group of bighit(6ACES?!) Will also follow their "hitman bang" PDs scripted personalities. I also heard that the new groups debut maybe be next year or the year some members of bts go for military service
I also saw a video (fancam) during an interview for the AMAs, where you can clealry see RM whispering something to Jungkook and pointing to Jimin, right after that jungkook went next to jimin and started rubbing his hand around his jacket and hugging him, at one point Jimin looked at him like saying "what are you doing" lol but it was very obvious that jungkook's action was an order from RM
there was also other video where you can see Jhope telling Jimin to put his leg on Suga's lap, when they thought the camera was not focusing on them
I was surprised that even their relationship or "friendship" is planned and scipted to that level

And like I said before BTS did a survey for the fans not long ago. one of the questions was "why do you like BTS?" and one of the options was "the relationship and chemistry between the members"
You can be sure almost all the fans picked this option so BigHit is milking this "family bond" until the end
Recently they moved to a new house and bighit mediaplayed about that too, saying that BTS chose to stay together not like other groups
but I wouldnt be surprised if the company forced them to live together because I don't think they have a say in anything

Also about the new group: dont be surprised if BTS gets involved in a dating "scandal" right before their debut.
One thing will replace the other, and these groups are just products with an expiration date

X-Maverick

Established
The mark of the beast is both physical and spiritual(believing in Christ). That's why you won't be able to buy or sell without it. You have to have sth (RFID chip) embedded into you that will change your DNA and that's why if you accept it there's no returning to Christ anymore. You will either choose to be included into satan's system or you'll be killed. There are many videos on this on Youtube.
There is no proof the Mark will be physical in any way. I am all too familiar with typical Christian belief regarding this, as I was raised as one. I used to believe what you're saying about it. But unless you can give me a scripture explicitly saying this, then it is up in the air. Yeah, you can't buy or sell without it, but that is not proof of it being physical. Please, don't spread misconception about something hardly anyone fully understands.

And like I said, you have to find WHO the Mark is connected to in order to have any idea of what it is. The Mark is the number of a name, and it's something that can be counted out to equal 666. It's not a microchip. Revelation is a book of many symbols, with the Mark being only one of many. To only pay attention to that, without taking the others into consideration, is just blindly shooting in the dark.

Have you guys ever heard of a bait and switch? That's what the RFID chip is.

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
There is no proof the Mark will be physical in any way. I am all too familiar with typical Christian belief regarding this, as I was raised as one. I used to believe what you're saying about it. But unless you can give me a scripture explicitly saying this, then it is up in the air. Yeah, you can't buy or sell without it, but that is not proof of it being physical. Please, don't spread misconception about something hardly anyone fully understands.

And like I said, you have to find WHO the Mark is connected to in order to have any idea of what it is. The Mark is the number of a name, and it's something that can be counted out to equal 666. It's not a microchip. Revelation is a book of many symbols, with the Mark being only one of many. To only pay attention to that, without taking the others into consideration, is just blindly shooting in the dark.

Have you guys ever heard of a bait and switch? That's what the RFID chip is.
It's obvious and self-explanatory that it's going to be sth going into your body. Revelation 13:16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads.

Thoughts

Rookie
K-pop affects the korean youth a lot. This is a clip from Hongdae in south korea, where there are a lot of young people and tourists. Ive seen this and there are a lot of groups dancing like this, following k-pop idols.

-the things I Liked about kkrea was the airport, cheap goooood food, and Hangang river if anyone ever would go there. Their subways are nice too and everything is very advanced.

https://instagram.com/p/BdA3JjRHXYf/

X-Maverick

Established
It's obvious and self-explanatory that it's going to be sth going into your body. Revelation 13:16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads.
Again, do you know WHO is connected to the Mark? You're just throwing out the same guesswork other Christians have done before you. You're following popular opinion from Left Behind and the Omega Code. I know the scriptures, but those scriptures do not prove what you're saying in any way.

To everyone else, I don't mean to derail. I'm just tired of this Mark stuff being constantly thrown out so haphazardly.