Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

jewels

Established
U bit unrelated but for those of you interested in astrology and numerology let me recommend looking up cardology. It's sort of a mix of the two and uses the playing cards. I have 2 books on it and was able to predict my bff's pregnancy from the info, even though she thought she wasn't able to ever get pregnant. Also, other very specific timing and events, as well as telling you what your relationship with other people is like based on both of your cards. It's very interesting. You can check out this site.

http://www.sevenreflections.com/cards/

In case you find it interesting since I see Jimin stans, or just people that care about him, on this forum. His cards are 9 of clubs and 2 of hearts. The first one meaning he's very good looking and sought after. The second meaning he's a romantic and always wants to be in love. Theres more to it than that, but you can look up the rest if you find it interesting.
I’m interested in finding out the timing of certain events. What are the books called?

ive heard and read a lot of bad comments about it. i recently unfollowed them from twitter. i feel like they are also a distraction to play with our minds and thoughts. control. i dont even know... (sigh)
I believe allKpop is a type of mind control implemented by Kpop industry for the international fans, they play with our mind and directing us at what they want us to focus on, its better to unplug with the site

Prince had been around in the industry for a very long time. He was starting to speak out against the illuminati like other legendary artists who had been exposed to it for years and they got rid of him like they usually do once that happens. Purple is considered a royal colour and has been for centuries so it can be purely coincidental. But if those two are connected, it would make more sense since they are both extremely well-known in their own rights and would've been a part of the occult for years. BTS didn't, although they possibly could now though, hold the same kind of power the latter two did to be a part of a huge sacrifice like the Sewol with the elite. If anything, other groups that had more relevancy at the time would make more sense. But yes, since the elite runs the world it doesn't matter which country your from, etc.

Just because a documentary decided to use a song doesn't mean the song was written about that incident specifically. Many songs from artists are used in documentaries, doesn't mean they were written about the topic at hand. Spring Day is about missing and mourning someone's loss so it's not surprising that they would use that song especially since it's currently sung by the most hyped K-Pop group worldwide.
Prince was certainly sacrificed for the queen Elizabeth, regardless if he was speaking against them or not, it has been planned for years like everything the illuminati do, he have old song about dying in elevator and guess what? he he was dead in elevator! I don't believe his death is natural, he is killed in elevator just like in his song
"confusion as to whether this was in tribute to Prince or was representative of the "colour of royalty" in honour of the Queen's 90th birthday.'
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/prince-dead-purple-coloured-tributes-pour-around-globe-fans-mourn-music-icon-1556180
it was clearly that he was offered for the queen, there is no possibility of this being coincidence, it just doesn't exist in the illuminati controlled world.

any way, sacrifice can happen before the group made it, there is no rule saying the sacrifice only happen after the fame, and BTS popularity has been planned for years a head of their time, Siwon already has said in 2012 there is a group that will be famous in 2017! BTS have came in 2013, even before they came in, so it would make sense the sacrifice happen in 2014 so it will open the door for them to be famous.
and Spring Day is basically screaming to refer to Sewol, it can't be more obvious than that, using lifted shoes with message written in at, and passengers, ships, even empty clothes refer to dead, even channel using the song as background, but its up to you to believe what you want.

Yes they don't always have to be "close" but considering his own member is showcasing very dark occult practices in his concepts is very suspicious. I don't see why BTS would need him as a sacrifice right now when Taemin is the one who needed one around that time.
Here is qoute from another poster here"
"I was thinking about this handover of support and found out that there was an article, probably published on 17th December, about desire of Bang Si-hyuk (head of BigHit) to prepare company for IPO (Initial Public Offering). Does it mean that BigHit has any possibility of becoming enormously huge company? Considering that he also mentioned that he found “a success formula” that worked out with BTS and going to use it with a new boyband he’s creating now and wants to take a stable place on USA market which is big part of preparing for such a step as offering company’s stock for a public. I don’t know if it can be linked to the case but everything is happening at the same time and, indeed, weird."
so based on this, it was actually very important time Jonghyun death in 18 for BTS, they said in 17 Dec they wanted to do "Public offering" and wanted to make it big in the USA, like they know the sacrifice is happening a head of it and would open further the door for them to expand more.

No offense but your post is EXTREMELY offensive. You clearly don't know anything about biology, or the human body. First off Sana is quite thin. Any girl who is thin will often have a prominent adam's apple. Which she doesn't even have anyway. Second of all that ring finger thing is BULLSHIT. My ring finger is bigger than my index finger and tons of girls have that. I also have a prominent adam's apple because I'm thin and just do. Am I woman? Yes. I have a vagina and I have my period and even have a child, which I gave birth to.

If you want a place to be logical, you have to actually be somewhat logical yourself. It's fine to ask questions but don't state this crap as if it's a fact. Because it isn't. So go take your delusional "everyone's a tr*nny" crap somewhere else please, unless you have irrefutable evidence of someone being one, as in an explicit shot of their genitals that do not match the gender they presented as. And even then, who cares? It's none of our business or concern. We have people being raped on the daily by handlers to be properly brainwashed into becoming the next big stars. I don't care if someone presents as the opposite gender.
Girl, seriously? Why are you being so agressive?! It's just my guessing, nobody's here trying to offend anybody. Maby I do not have fully correct information, I just have read it in the internet, and internet often gives false info. Your guessing about celebs may be total bullshit and lie also, THERE'S NO PROOFS OF IDOLS BEING RAPED DAILY, IT'S JUST GUESSING, but nobody gets offended. I'm not gonna say sorry, I would if your answear on my post would be polite, but you're extremely rude. I'm happy you have vagina and adam apple and even a child, but there's no reason to be such a bitch, it's just a theories here, no real facts. So don't answear on my post if you you such an offensive person, ignore
Delacourf, just ignore Lonk. She was the one who pointed fingers at me when I made a suggestion to moderate this thread a little while back saying that I'm trying to direct the messages in this thread and suggesting that I was conspiring with other users (RanFan, etc.) to achieve that goal. This is perfectly one of the primary reasons why I suggested for some trustworthy users and/or veterans to be moderators. These kinds of messages that doesn't add substance to our main objective in this thread but instead are rather provocative/confrontational are POINTLESS & HARMFUL.

Regarding the tranny theory thing, I agree that assuming ALL celebs to be trannies as to how the transvestigators present themselves is a bit of a stretch but one thing is palpably clear: the elite is SHOVING the gay/transgender agenda down our throats so that being homosexual or being transgender can be accepted as normal (Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner anyone?). There has been even a suspicion a while back that few idols are accused to be trannies. Male residents are supposed to have Resident number that starts with 1 while females with 2. However, K-netizens pointed out the fact that Korean resident ID number for some suspect girl idols are 1 instead of 2. I can't find the article but you can google it if you want.

Whether a celeb is tranny or not, the point still stands that transgender agenda is REAL and that the elite wants to normalize it. And to address Lonk's statement of "who cares whether they are tranny or not" (paraphrasing a bit here), I reckon that this thread is made to EXPOSE ALL EVILS that the eilte are trying to elicit on the masses, INCLUDING THE TRANNY AGENDA. This is a place where we can post our findings/concerns regarding the agenda of the elite. I opine that NO ONE IS ENTITLED to arbitrarily decide what should or should not go into the discussion in this thread. Lonk, you might not care but Delacourf does and maybe some others too because again, transgender is PART of the elite's agenda. Anything's related to their evil plan's a fair game. I mean, we started from only doing kpop-related stuff & its music to discussing the impending WW3 and so what's wrong about digging in deep into transgender agenda?

Delacourf & Lonk, I implore you both to remain level-headed and not let this break to unsubstantiated inflammatory exchange that will only debilitate our primary focus of this thread. I appreciate Delacourf for bringing the transgender concern into our plate for potential discussion. For Lonk, I really hope if you'd want to disagree pls do so politely. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION (so that you won't be mad at me, Lonk), your tone was rather rude to Delacourf by, essentially, implying that Delacourf's concerns about transgender is insignificant while it actually IS significant.

I hope this will be my only message and that there will be no bad blood between you two.

Last edited:

Delacourf

Established
Delacourf, just ignore Lonk. She was the one who pointed fingers at me when I made a suggestion to moderate this thread a little while back saying that I'm trying to direct the messages in this thread and suggesting that I was conspiring with other users (RanFan, etc.) to achieve that goal. This is perfectly one of the primary reasons why I suggested for some trustworthy users and/or veterans to be moderators. These kinds of messages that doesn't add substance to our main objective in this thread but instead are rather provocative/confrontational are POINTLESS & HARMFUL.

Regarding the tranny theory thing, I agree that assuming ALL celebs to be trannies as to how the transvestigators present themselves is a bit of a stretch but one thing is palpably clear: the elite is SHOVING the gay/transgender agenda down our throats so that being homosexual or being transgender can be accepted as normal (Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner anyone?). There has been even a suspicion a while back that few idols are accused to be trannies. Male residents are supposed to have Resident number that starts with 1 while females with 2. However, K-netizens pointed out the fact that Korean resident ID number for some suspect girl idols are 1 instead of 2. I can't find the article but you can google it if you want.

Whether a celeb is tranny or not, the point still stands that transgender agenda is REAL and that the elite wants to normalize it. And to address Lonk's statement of "who cares whether they are tranny or not" (paraphrasing a bit here), I reckon that this thread is made to EXPOSE ALL EVILS that the eilte are trying to elicit on the masses, INCLUDING THE TRANNY AGENDA. This is a place where we can post our findings/concerns regarding the agenda of the elite. I opine that NO ONE IS ENTITLED to arbitrarily decide what should or should not go into the discussion in this thread. Lonk, you might not care but Delacourf does and maybe some others too because again, transgender is PART of the elite's agenda. Anything's related to their evil plan's a fair game. I mean, we started from only doing kpop-related stuff & its music to discussing the impending WW3 and so what's wrong about digging in deep into transgender agenda?

Delacourf & Lonk, I implore you both to remain level-headed and not let this break to unsubstantiated inflammatory exchange that will only debilitate our primary focus of this thread. I appreciate Delacourf for bringing the transgender concern into our plate for potential discussion. For Lonk, I really hope if you'd want to disagree pls do so politely. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION (so that you won't be mad at me, Lonk), your tone was rather rude to Delacourf by, essentially, implying that Delacourf's concerns about transgender is insignificant while it actually IS significant.

I hope this will be my only message and that there will be no bad blood between you two.
Don't worry, I'm not going to start fighting with anyone here, even if this girl will, I won't reply, and thank you.

jewels

Established
One is "Cards of your Destiny" by Robert Camp and that is more about the events and timing and the other is more about relationships, by the same author.

View attachment 4652

I forgot to share my own experiences with the book. Let me see if I can explain it well. There's pages with your card and ages from 0 to 100 and so you can look at the future events that might happen or also past events. And for me I looked for the time I had a breakup, and also looked at HIS cards at the time, and it said it.. it said a karmic relationship would end there would be disappointment. :/ and it was specific to the age and month it happened. When someone is going to be important in a period of your life their card appears next to the age you will be when they are in your life, and when I looked at his card he was the same card as my mother, so my card appears at age 24. My mother had me at 24 and he was 24 when we were together. I hope that makes sense lol

ps. also yoongis card appeared for me when i saw him irl which is funny lol
Can I private message you about this? I’m looking at the love card book and it seems so complicated and difficult to predict events haha

Last edited:

Lonk

Established

Ignore me because I disagreed with you? Lmao okay.

Frozenrose

Veteran

Can you provide us with a link on the resident ID number(I've googled it but I couldn't find anything)? That's really interesting!

Can you provide us with a link on the resident ID number(I've googled it but I couldn't find anything)? That's really interesting!
I tried searching but couldn't find it, the real sourced article is in Korean and I was reading it after it got translated into English via netizenbuzz.net but essentially it contains about what I said! Sorry for that :(

Ignore me because I disagreed with you? Lmao okay.
With all due respect, my advise to ignoring you for Delacourf is not because of a disagreement per se. Instead, it is because of your tone & contemptuous content entailed in your post deriding Delacourf as illogical for suspecting someone as a transgender and dismissing the fact that as if we don't care about transgender or that transgender is not a cause of concern because, and I quote, " We have people being raped on the daily by handlers to be properly brainwashed into becoming the next big stars. I don't care if someone presents as the opposite gender."

Duh, BOTH transgender and naive individuals subject to abuse by the elite ARE of concerns! BOTH are equally sinister and are part of the elite's agenda. And so yes, being transgender IS also our concern - along with exposing the other forms of evil agenda presented to the masses by the elite as a form of entertainment/art/culture/way of life.

Did you even read my post in full? Can we stick to addressing about things that are of substance aligning with the main objective of this thread? If you think transgender agenda is not important, can you then propose your rationale as to why in a logical and calm manner; without flaming someone else in the process? I think you've proved my point as to why I suggested some users to be moderators, which you also ridiculed as if I'm trying to steer this thread's content while this is exactly what I'm trying to prevent.

I'd like to apologize in advance if my tone is rather stern but it is my belief that your personal emotional disposition SHOULD NOT hinder the exposure of the elite's agenda. In this case, just because you think someone suspecting an idol to be transgender is absolute stupidity does not warrant you being so belligerent towards anyone, ever.

TLDR - Silence is gold if you got nothing of substance to say. If you want to disagree, pls do so without calling names and present your rationale.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to tell these transgenders apart from biological men/women? Something that works 100% of the time? I used to find their pics without makeup, crop their eye out and carefully look at it. Humans can tell a woman's eye apart from a man's eye. But I doubt this test is accurate.
It's definitely very difficult to prove whether a person is biologically male/female unless you see that person naked, unfortunately. With the advent of science thru plastic surgery, hormone manipulation, heck, even procedure to remove the natural genitalia, it's close to impossible. But of course there are some physical traits that can differentiate males/females, esp regarding to posture and face structure. Again, these are definitely NOT 100% accurate and we're just speculating/projecting.

Even though I have to admit that sometimes I can sense the vibe that someone is supposedly the opposite gender. For example, I always feel like Seulgi from Red Velvet is off - whether she's a he or was born male but raised as female and given estrogen hormone for extended period of time. I mean, I can imagine him being a male with her facial features.

Again, don't quote me on this - just my opinion and in fact I feel like I'm sort of reaching a bit too far :/

No one said Princes death was natural. Far from it. And it can be coincidental, nothing is fact here unless they come out announcing that they murdered him themselves. I never looked into the theories behind his death but it wouldn't surprise me if it's in relation to royalty since they are in fact, part of the elite and that's always been well known fact. But I'm sure it was a multitude of things and not only to benefit her.

So based on Siwons random prediction, it should be considered a testament to only BTS? That was a rather vague assumption and it could've been directed at anyone during that time that was expected to be more successful but didn't end up happening. But it could also be the prediction for PSY since he released Gangnam Style in 2012 that was a worldwide hit and he still does achieve hits internationally so it could very well be him. He was the first to break through cultural barriers too like he predicted since it was a Korean song that achieved that level of success in the West. Everyone knows who PSY is but not everyone knows who BTS is yet. BTS also hasn't achieved the type of radio play that PSY does either. So all evidence would point to him more than BTS if you believe his prediction.

It's known that the Spring Day MV is a tribute to the Sewol victims. No one is saying that they aren't related because it's obvious. But the actual song wasn't written solely for that tragedy either. It could've been written for Taehyung's Grandma if you really want to reach since it was released not long after her passing.
Please just read what I am writing, Siwon has said in FIVE years from now which he said it in 2012 for 2017, not in 2012 in case of PSY, so it is certainly not PSY....everybody knows who boom to world wide fame in 2017..right? I don't think there is dispute who was. But hmmm I think its just hard for you to see it, but its up to you

All business' aspire to be successful and huge because that is ultimately the point of starting one. There's not a single company that wouldn't want to expand internationally and with BTS' popularity only becoming more massive, it's not surprising that they're looking into branching out. They've been highly sought out by the US for awhile, not only this passed December or current year.

But who knows, maybe they did need a sacrifice for what's already been planned for awhile for this coming year if you want to stretch. You seem to desperately want them to be the sole reason for Junghyuns passing, while having nothing to do with your bias group, who has a specific member that is embarking on a solo path and is focused on pushing androgyny with heavy occult symbolism to another level within the industry. We can agree to disagree :)
Honestly, I have seen overwhelming evidence suggest BTS was the reason for Jonghyun sacrifice, and I am not desperate, I am just saying the obvious, and there was already much discussion about it in the beginning of this forum. So I think everything has been discussed about this much and too much evidence has been provided but you decided to ignore all of these evidences and favored the theory that it was for Taemin despite not having any evidence beside him having a solo career which he was from long time, but anyway. I think it has been much discussed, we can agree to disagree and just leave it there

No he actually said WITHIN 5 years, meaning anytime from 2012-2017 which PSY still would qualify. He never stated 2017 as the definite year. It isn't hard for me to see it at all. I think you're not wanting it to be anyone else aside from the particular group you clearly don't like lol the choice of his words is evidence enough that it isn't them because PSY is the only one who applies to everything he said.
Ok, I will just post again what he said and let everybody see it by themselves here and judge on their own

"An icon that supersedes cultural differences will arise", so thats clearly mean something new that WILL arise, not in case of PSY because he was already famous back in 2012. Plus he said in 5 years OR within 5 years, he meant to say five years from now, and he said the PROCESS already started(the planning of the group and their fame), can't be more obvious than that, but you clearly biased with BTS, believe they are popular because its just coincidence happen to be famous? and no need of sacrifice? and no illuminati planning them years a head lol...its your faves..so

I will end it here and thats it, let every body here just decide on their own

Last edited:

I find this very weird. Sinister. Skin Crawling... This is 9Nine? And she calls Jonghyun a close friend...
I didn't believe Nine is a real person, I think this person was introduced to convince people Nine is a real person, so they will be convinced his message to her was real(which I think is fake), so his suicide was natural, thats what they wanted basically

Lonk

Established
Does anyone know how to tell these transgenders apart from biological men/women? Something that works 100% of the time? I used to find their pics without makeup, crop their eye out and carefully look at it. Humans can tell a woman's eye apart from a man's eye. But I doubt this test is accurate.
Pull down their underwear.

Lonk

Established
Guys have yall seen got7 "look" MV triangle and one eye symbolism
LOL I just came here to say that. Saw the thumbnail and went ".....Uh huh." Not even gonna click on the rest. Siiiigh Jackson, what have you gotten yourself into? :(