Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
This poster has so much symbolism in it. It’s like they not even hiding it.
IMG_4128.jpeg
They got them in a maze to symbolize the many paths they took and that they actually are “lost” and can’t find their way home. (w!zàrd of 0z Programming)

Hourglass - time is up (represents time codes)

one èÿê symbol - 3 6s symbol

hand to temple - classic m@s0n!c hand gestures

butterfly - project m0nárch programming

chess piece - m@s0n!c (pawns in the game)

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established
This whole movie is enlightening about vr, ai and some other things.

Noah - as in the ark - is living a mundane life but he can be anything he wants in VR.

Bathtub symbolism
PicsArt_08-07-09.42.43.jpg

Inside the game the controller is Sarah - another biblical name played by k@rina. She leads him through the game similar to how God lead Noah in the Bible.

Look at the lyrics for the circus theme. While he walks through he sees all this debauchery with drag queens, red and black - sacrifice - evil looking masks and one eye symbolism.
PicsArt_08-07-09.44.00.jpg

He isn't fully there. He is a show pony being used for the masses and he feels stuck. This sounds so close to yünhos real life.

PicsArt_08-07-09.44.51.jpg

He is hypnotized but this is the word that snaps him out of it. Does anybody know what Red Sun means?

Screenshot_20230807-212618.jpg

. K@rina gets sentient and tells Noah to become a "God " like her and live in a paradise where anything is possible. They're in a white room with black outfits - duality
PicsArt_08-07-09.49.18.jpg

Here it comes clear she symbolizes Satan in my opinion. She comes to him as a pretty young girl. Satan comes to you as the most beautiful thing with the promises of riches and happiness on earth.

Screenshot_20230807-212951.jpg

At the end he agrees and gives in to temptation. His body wastes away while his consciousness is in the game.

The whole thing was Truman show. Noah is inside a game inside a movie.

Screenshot_20230807-213054.jpg

Look at the lyrics for the circus theme. While he walks through he sees all this debauchery with drag queens, red and black - sacrifice - evil looking masks and one eye symbolism.
View attachment 89591

He is hypnotized but this is the word that snaps him out of it. Does anybody know what Red Sun means?

View attachment 89593
red and black is very layered and it mainly has to do with lilith and delta assassin programming i will leave some links to the meaning here and you can look up for more on my account on twt if interested.

red/crimson/scarlet sun = red apple/red balloon/phoenix. red=pink/nibiru/hybridism=pink beings etc.

red sun symbolism:

https://twitter.com/YHWHsdaughter/status/1675937198762258435?s=20

https://twitter.com/YHWHsdaughter/status/1682514050368827392?s=20

red sun has been used a lot recently and here are some more examples

1691490304900.png
1691490318840.jpeg
1691490369227.png
1691490498840.png

00kpop00

Established
red and black is very layered and it mainly has to do with lilith and delta assassin programming i will leave some links to the meaning here and you can look up for more on my account on twt if interested.

red/crimson/scarlet sun = red apple/red balloon/phoenix. red=pink/nibiru/hybridism=pink beings etc.

red sun symbolism:

View attachment 89600
View attachment 89601
View attachment 89602
View attachment 89603
The cube means Saturn worship, and be careful, everything on nibiru is from the Jewish freemason Zecharia Sitchin, who made up (yes lied about) the annunaki alien theory.

The cube means Saturn worship, and be careful, everything on nibiru is from the Jewish freemason Zecharia Sitchin, who made up (yes lied about) the annunaki alien theory.
im aware what the cube is (saturn’s hexagon/METAtron/seat of satan is just one of the layers another is the earth=matrix box within a box matrix within a matrix)

the nibiru thing i never read up about it before it’s the Holy Spirit who began revealing things to me last summer on the matter while i was in prayer and began opening it up more and more this year i never read anything deep about it or researched it myself but it’s something which YAH bought up while i was asking Him about things so good seeds can be sown and people will know and wake up from the spell they are under sooner or later and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and repent of their sin. nothing i bring out is because of my own thinking/assuming i go to God ask Him wait on Him and if it's His will He tells me if not He will not give me much information on the matter. i only talk on the things im led to if not i won't talk about it.

YAH also gave word to mom on nibiru and said that it’s approaching but they will not tell you openly until it’s visible in the sky. He also gave a word on the matter to sister celstial. He also called it the destroyer/the red dragon etc. i was given scripture on the matter as well

“The lion has come up from his thicket, And the destroyer of nations is on his way. He has gone forth from his place To make your land desolate. Your cities will be laid waste, Without inhabitant.” - Jeremiah 4:7

there are layers and depths to scripture it's like a mine with precious stones and golden nuggets that you must labor in to find them. laboring together with the Holy Spirit and with prayer

Eldesande

Established

red sun symbolism:

View attachment 89600
View attachment 89601
View attachment 89602
View attachment 89603
Just wondering, since all colors are created by God, people could certainly also use red and black in a good way? Not talking about the music industry and whatever their agenda is in particular, but this color combo could be used anywhere in a good way with some good symbolism as an example.

Just wondering, since all colors are created by God, people could certainly also use red and black in a good way? Not talking about the music industry and whatever their agenda is in particular, but this color combo could be used anywhere in a good way with some good symbolism as an example.
the devil takes and twists and corrupts everything so it becomes a stench in the nostrils of our Heavenly Father. satan is like a rotten fruit he touches something and it becomes rotten and it gives out a stench unbearable and wicked stench.

JesusSoldier

Veteran

e-Enoch

Superstar
Note: SK politician asking BTS to "clean up" the government's mess...

"South Korea scout jamboree SOS issued to BTS megastars"
A South Korean lawmaker has asked Seoul's defence ministry to "take all necessary measures" to allow BTS to perform at a K-pop concert for the scouts.

Last edited:

00kpop00

Established
I was told by 2 separate sources on Instagram (they have since deleted their accounts) that Jonghyun, Sulli, Hara were sacrificed.

The illuminati has some kind of classified satellite technology that are fitted with frequency beam emitters. I don't know what particles or what the beams are made of, but the beams can induce depression, even suicidal depression, in a target.

Jonghyun, Sulli, and Hara were beamed with these beams remotely, from these special satellites and suicidal depression was induced in them.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The Hip Hop Industry Exposed..."

Quote:

"All music has been corrupted and perverted in some way or another. Some worst than others."

'"Temporary fame and fortune on this Earth is not worth an eternity within the Lake of Fire. We as humans should try to be like God instead of lost souls of rich and famous people on TV who reject God."'

Source: CalculatedConfusion-Exposed:

00kpop00

Established
"The Hip Hop Industry Exposed..."

Quote:

"All music has been corrupted and perverted in some way or another. Some worst than others."

'"Temporary fame and fortune on this Earth is not worth an eternity within the Lake of Fire. We as humans should try to be like God instead of lost souls of rich and famous people on TV who reject God."'

Source: CalculatedConfusion-Exposed:

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, the main psychological warfare and propaganda headquarters and directorate, created modern hip hop in the late 80s to early 90s.

This article is about a European music producer who attended a secret meeting in 1991 that changed hip hop to the criminal enterprise it is today. "Gangster rap" was created by the Ashkenazis to manipulate blacks to get them into prisons, that the Ashkenazis own.

Last edited:

00kpop00

Established
I don't think armies will move on when bts disbands. You guys might move on, but there are some diehard bts fans that will probably go into a panic and lose it because their favourite group broke up.

i hope armies dont self harm like some delusional fans have for ex0 and bi3ber.

Again thank God I avoided bts. There is just too much drama associated with bts, it's too much to handle, I can't take it.